Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

arthurlwf
post Nov 26 2008, 02:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

QUOTE(Maverick Wil @ Nov 26 2008, 01:58 AM)
The question is very subjective. I've experienced all types of services from various banks and it really depends not on which bank but rather which branch of a bank and which employees you have to deal with.

I see a lot of people knocking Maybank and I wouldn't have disagreed but visit their branch at the Curve and you'll be pleasantly surprised how good their service is there. CIMB Curve is also exceptionally good. In fact the service in CIMB Curve is so damn good (it is their exemplary branch after all) I wanted to transfer all my main accounts with them straight away but in the end, my decision was to stick with Maybank because face it, Maybank not only has the widest accessibility, it has the best online banking as well ...hands down...no competition.
Maybank is the best online banking??? Mind to state what other online banking cannot do?? blink.gif

Added on November 26, 2008, 2:10 am
QUOTE(SImPle PLan @ Nov 26 2008, 01:36 AM)
PBB is recently voted the Best Asian Bank. Beating the best bank of every country in Asia include singapore, china and japan.
I agree wif ur bold part. There was once i ask one of the staff abt SSPN acc, she told me to wait and she go into somewhere asking other ppl. I waited for 20min, got fed up and ask the staffs around where is she. They just say duno.  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

Let me share my past experience of PBB service.
There was once my parents n I goin to PBB for normal banking service. As we passed thru PBB, my dad was shocked as he saw the bank was so crowded. Therefore he asked my mom to queue and take the no. 1st while he go and park his car somewhere. Tis time my mom got shocked as once my press the no. and jz 2 to 3 minutes later her no. was popped out at the screen indicate which counter she should go.
Agree.. PBB is superbly efficient!!!

Added on November 26, 2008, 2:13 am
QUOTE(andrekua @ Nov 26 2008, 12:02 AM)
MBB - Average. Nothing special about them except M2U.

CIMB - Some branch are good while some sucks. CIMBClicks is pretty good too I must say. Im starting to switch to CIMBClicks more as its faster and doesnt pick browser.

UOB - Very good service because not much people use it, but I already terminate my account with them because need to have minimum amount in it, if not will be charged a small amount.

HSBC - Also very good but their internet banking sucks la. I dont know why the security pincode device generated numbers also out of sequence one. Always have to call to reset the sequence. Good as in their customer service and also their CC.

PBB - No need say anything. TOP CLASS!!!

If ask me to choose, I would say either MBB or RHB is the lousiest. I still remember those 2 RHB branches in Jinjang and Kepong before their upgrade sucks like hell. Queues are long and difficult to find parking. AMBank in Kepong Baru also same problem. Slow like shit.

The best no need say liao lar. No one can beat them, not even HSBC, UOB or Citibank. The winner for me is PBB. FAST and EFFICIENT.
hahahha... HSBC is still using dinosaur internet technology on the stupid device to access internet banking...
its a matter of time either HSBC adapt to the latest technology or end up like the 3 US automobile begging for government funds because of their arrogant...

Added on November 26, 2008, 2:14 am
QUOTE(zenwell @ Nov 25 2008, 11:46 PM)
So far my worst experiences has got to be with standard chartered and maybank
Can explain a little on your worst experience with standard chartered?
As for maybank, its needless to state further... hahahaha... almost everyone give maybank thumb down

This post has been edited by arthurlwf: Nov 26 2008, 02:17 AM
arthurlwf
post Dec 12 2009, 12:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

QUOTE(leongal @ Dec 11 2009, 04:45 PM)
Got the most stupid service at the Pariah Bank - Public Bank vmad.gif

My bf wanted to open a FD account there. Went there about 1sth lunch time, the officer ask us to come back at 2pm cos the customer service officer went out for lunch. Never mind that. Then, we came back, waited for close to 30 minutes - because there is only one customer service officer, despite 4 counters. Then, it was our turn. The machine can't read the chip from my bf's ID card -  vmad.gif u noe wat the officer say?  "u need to change your ID card only can open FD account?"  vmad.gif wth?

Never mind, then we decided to withdraw the money, have to wait for 30 over people only our turn vmad.gif when it was our turn vmad.gif the officer say we can't withdraw more than rm10k  wth? it is our money, and the actual person vmad.gif  is present to withdraw the money, can't be done?  vmad.gif dam mad

despite all the awards and titles vmad.gif that this Pariah Bank has gotten, what type of service is it giving?  vmad.gif
You're not alone, my impression on Public Bank is going down too especially on their stupid online banking to create FD
arthurlwf
post Feb 11 2010, 11:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

Now my vote goes to Citibank for their internet banking which walk like a turtle.... Each click have to wait more than 30 seconds, but other bank internet banking response in less than 5 seconds...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.66    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:13 PM