Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

Chester
post Dec 7 2008, 12:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,380 posts

QUOTE(fikrie @ Dec 2 2008, 10:01 AM)
I've been having problem loggin into CIMBCLICKS lately.. it has been a week.. My colleague experienced the same thing.. I dun think the connection was the problem.. neither the browsers.. tried all browsers, IE, mozilla, nestcape, safari, chrome.. and end up having the same problem.. they had this big promo for cimbclicks, but too bad its not as good as it should be.. I'm not saying bout the functionality, but more to accessibility.. its really frustrating when after like 10 mins,  u've been forced to log out when u're not even logged in..

Btw, i find maybank has a good online service so far.. Not much comments on their physical services coz didnt go to counters that often.. When it comes to human touch, most of the time there's probs associated with it..

The only thing i dun understand about maybank is, why they imposed to much fees for this and that, and the most absurd thing above all is when ure charged extra 50c when u've done 4 withdrawals fr the atm..
CIMB will have this problem during month-end. My guess: the system cannot cope with the amount of users sweat.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.50    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:45 PM