Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
19 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

In Loving Memory of a fellow gamer & a dear friend, Rachel, we are gonna miss you =)

views

jehutyz
post Nov 15 2008, 12:29 AM

Regular
1,211 posts

QUOTE(aphrael @ Nov 4 2008, 09:01 PM)
Don't think I can make it back in time for that either  cry.gif  cry.gif
No la....I'm away and won't be back until later in Nov sad.gif
This is really sad as she said she will back later in Nov. Seem like she know it but still positive thinking and joke at here.
bads
post Nov 15 2008, 12:29 AM

Getting Started
194 posts

Don't really know Rachel but have being following littlebigplanet thread...

Send regards to her family.
kalnet
post Nov 15 2008, 12:31 AM

Getting Started
151 posts

i've seen her in the forums but never really talk to her...rest in peace...regards to her family
KoNz3n
post Nov 15 2008, 12:33 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

Oh my god.. I can't believe this is actually happening... I'm seriously lost for words now. I was seriously looking forward to playing resistance 2 and lbp with dani... Not only me .. All of us.. Esp those from the GTAIV days... Damn...Really had loads of happy memories with this girl in GTAIV itself. Dani , if you can read this frm heaven , U will be missed alot and will be remembered as one of the most awesome female ps3 kaki i've ever known cry.gif ..Rest in peace dani... One love... From all of us...

Those were the good old days..
user posted image

user posted image

That was our last summer in gta. It'll never happen again and will never be forgotten.. cry.gif
ah_heng
post Nov 15 2008, 12:36 AM

Casual
491 posts

Anyone know what cancer is it? Hmmm.. and on the Nov 4, was she at home knowing that she's not going to make it? Goshh... My heart goes to her...
BlueLotus
post Nov 15 2008, 12:39 AM

31 posts

the more i read here, the more sad i am. REally cannot imagine. So sudden! EVerytime i see her PSN id in LBP or PS Menu, i feel sad. She is in my friendster list too... sigh. Cannot take it.
ajis
post Nov 15 2008, 12:41 AM

plastic love
3,554 posts

QUOTE(jehutyz @ Nov 15 2008, 12:29 AM)
This is really sad as she said she will back later in Nov. Seem like she know it but still positive thinking and joke at here.
yup..she replied my post in LBP thread...thought wanna wait for her to play together, but this is so sad, no wonder it's heavy raining in the evening......Rachel
TSMuchi
post Nov 15 2008, 12:54 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(KoNz3n @ Nov 15 2008, 12:33 AM)
Oh my god.. I can't believe this is actually happening... I'm seriously lost for words now. I was seriously looking forward to playing resistance 2 and lbp with dani... Not only me .. All of us.. Esp those from the GTAIV days... Damn...Really had loads of happy memories with this girl in GTAIV itself. Dani , if you can read this frm heaven , U will be missed alot and will be remembered as one of the most awesome female ps3 kaki i've ever known cry.gif  ..Rest in peace dani... One love... From all of us...

Those were the good old days..
user posted image

user posted image

That was our last summer in gta. It'll never happen again and will never be forgotten.. cry.gif
I still remember the vid, the last time I saw that was when you were leaving. Now it's dani's turn.. but for good.

The very last time I got online with her was during the LBP beta. I laughed so hard that time...
KoNz3n
post Nov 15 2008, 01:03 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

For those who used to play gta with me dani, muchii and the rest , you can view the pictures of the times we spent on gta at http://konz3n.multiply.com/photos/album/52...d_Theft_Auto_IV
They won't happen again. never.
ah_heng
post Nov 15 2008, 01:05 AM

Casual
491 posts

errrr.. no one knew what exactly happened? or everyone still very very sad now? wink.gif
-Torrz
post Nov 15 2008, 01:09 AM

◕‿◕
2,084 posts

Cancer killed her as I read.

I dont know her but I think I've seen her avatar before. All I can say/wish is condolences and God bless her for being a good lady that you guys think of.
TSMuchi
post Nov 15 2008, 01:12 AM

18 posts

She had Lymphoma.

And a friend of mine just passed away. For sure I am still sad.. don't you think so?
VashTheStampede
post Nov 15 2008, 01:13 AM

I am the Darkness
994 posts

She was awesome. Uber girl gamer smile.gif
Entertaining to talk to. Always seemed positive.
szhafri
post Nov 15 2008, 01:18 AM

17 posts

Im sry to hear one of u guys frind passed away......

i may not know her but i understand what it means to lose a good friend.

This give us an even stronger reason to turn our ps3 on to run Life with playstation

i would like to give a suggetion to show respect to her . For today, we shall switch on life with playstaion

what is "life with PlayStation" u may ask:
By switching it on you will help Stanford University's research on disease such as cancer.
http://www.scei.co.jp/folding/en/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding@home

ah_heng
post Nov 15 2008, 01:20 AM

Casual
491 posts

ok peeps.. dun be overly sad. Nothing much we can do now. For those who can attend her funeral, please do. For those who can't, pray for her peaceful departure and wish that she'll have a better one next time.

haihhh.....
nwk
post Nov 15 2008, 01:23 AM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(Muchi @ Nov 15 2008, 01:12 AM)
She had Lymphoma.

And a friend of mine just passed away. For sure I am still sad.. don't you think so?
I looked it up in google and found out that Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system includes tissues and organs such as your spleen and tonsils. Currently there is no known cure for this disease.
nizam80
post Nov 15 2008, 01:25 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

I didn't know her, but i've seen her posts in LYN before. Very sad to hear the sad news. My condolences to her family and close friends.
TSMuchi
post Nov 15 2008, 01:29 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(szhafri @ Nov 15 2008, 01:18 AM)
Im sry to hear one of u guys frind passed away......

i may not know her but i understand what it means to lose a good friend.

This give us an even stronger reason to turn our ps3 on to run Life with playstation

i would like to give a suggetion to show respect to her . For today, we shall switch on  life with playstaion

what is "life with PlayStation" u may ask:
By switching it on you will help Stanford University's research on disease such as cancer.
http://www.scei.co.jp/folding/en/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding@home
Yea, will be turning my PS3 on.

Added on November 15, 2008, 1:31 amThank you to everyone's post so far. I bet she would be happy if she finds out about this... =')

This post has been edited by Muchi: Nov 15 2008, 01:31 AM
aironiq
post Nov 15 2008, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
288 posts

my deepest condolence to her family...my you rest in peace dani....i've just add her PSN ID on my PS3...no answer from her...tau tau she's gone... ;(
X.SAN
post Nov 15 2008, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
130 posts

Rest in Peace Rachel...

sad.gif

This post has been edited by X.SAN: Nov 15 2008, 01:37 AM

19 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled