384 Pages « < 364 365 366 367 368 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mattress, which brand to go for? Household

views

Mattressdepot
post Nov 14 2022, 12:08 PM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(RallyNight @ Nov 14 2022, 02:35 AM)
I was slept on coconut fiber, got back pain after few days, then i just roll back to very cheap tilam, any suggestion for super single? Budget 1k to 2k? Side sleeper
VONO AVERY
learningvege P
post Nov 14 2022, 02:11 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(Mattressdepot @ Oct 5 2022, 04:04 PM)
regis II - softer

regina II - neutral

regina I - firmer
Ah ok! Thanks!
Any King Koil recommendations which would be similar to Regina 2?
Mattressdepot
post Nov 14 2022, 02:21 PM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(learningvege @ Nov 14 2022, 02:11 PM)
Ah ok! Thanks!
Any King Koil recommendations which would be similar to Regina 2?
grand suite
learningvege P
post Nov 14 2022, 02:28 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(Mattressdepot @ Nov 14 2022, 02:21 PM)
grand suite
THANKS! Will go try!
tadashi987
post Nov 15 2022, 01:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,085 posts

any recommendation for coconut fibre + 2" latex topper mattress within budget of 2-3k?
Mattressdepot
post Nov 15 2022, 09:28 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(tadashi987 @ Nov 15 2022, 01:09 AM)
any recommendation for coconut fibre + 2" latex topper mattress within budget of 2-3k?
mylatex costa
tadashi987
post Nov 15 2022, 11:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,085 posts

QUOTE(Mattressdepot @ Nov 15 2022, 09:28 AM)
mylatex costa
hi mattressdepot do you have this model in your kajang showroom? will pay a visit next weekend
sleepwalker_00
post Nov 27 2022, 08:25 PM

Casual
318 posts

Anyone using Vono Spine Pro 1200 plus? Is it good for for back support? Any alternative for same budget? around 2k.
Mattressdepot
post Nov 28 2022, 09:47 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(sleepwalker_00 @ Nov 27 2022, 08:25 PM)
Anyone using Vono Spine Pro 1200 plus? Is it good for for back support? Any alternative for same budget? around 2k.
Kingkoil mystic topaz
sleepwalker_00
post Nov 29 2022, 05:14 PM

Casual
318 posts

QUOTE(Mattressdepot @ Nov 28 2022, 09:47 AM)
Kingkoil mystic topaz
Which 1 is more value on money? Need some review on these 2 model.
Mattressdepot
post Nov 29 2022, 05:53 PM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(sleepwalker_00 @ Nov 29 2022, 05:14 PM)
Which 1 is more value on money? Need some review on these 2 model.
about same price.
Autocountstick
post Nov 29 2022, 06:01 PM

Casual
465 posts

which mattress/brand is cooling? Tq
Jason
post Dec 6 2022, 06:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,846 posts

1. Features and brands doesn’t really matter. Lying down on the mattress and listening to what your body tells you is important.
2. Asking about mattress online is pointless if you’ve never tried any. If I say mattress A is a 8 in firmness, it may only be a 5 to you. But if you tried a mattress in the showroom and you say too hard or too soft, the experienced sales person will know which model to recommend you to try.
3. Brands don’t matter… that much. Generally big manufacturers should be fine.
4. Cheap mattress are cheap, doesn’t last - Neckpro gave me great first impression, but after a year it doesn’t feel that great nor hold up that well - relative to my Simmons which is now close to 9 years old and holding strong.

Here’s a review about our fellow Mattressdepot

1. He’s very experienced and knowledgeable about mattress product ranges.
2. He’s straightforward, give you facts, not trying to upsell you or BS you to buy a certain brand or model with higher margin. He recommends you based on your preference.
3. I told him my budget was 5k, he wasn’t trying to recommend me around 5k to use up my budget, but genuinely recommended me a few mattresses based on my requirements and within the budget.
4. Did I mention he doesn’t bullshit and doesn’t try to upsell you? Ask him questions and he will answer you honestly. He don’t give you cock story.

I ended up buying King Koil hospitality suites well below my budget. Happy with my purchase, better than my old Simmons. I went to the showroom to try Slumberland Warwick but it was discontinued, tried Vitalize model, and other models. Truth be told, King Koil is not desirable brand for me, but lying down on hospitality suite, my body told me this is the one.
hotNcool
post Dec 7 2022, 03:44 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

QUOTE(Jason @ Dec 6 2022, 06:46 PM)
1. Features and brands doesn’t really matter. Lying down on the mattress and listening to what your body tells you is important.
2. Asking about mattress online is pointless if you’ve never tried any. If I say mattress A is a 8 in firmness, it may only be a 5 to you. But if you tried a mattress in the showroom and you say too hard or too soft, the experienced sales person will know which model to recommend you to try.
4. Cheap mattress are cheap, doesn’t last - Neckpro gave me great first impression, but after a year it doesn’t feel that great nor hold up that well - relative to my Simmons which is now close to 9 years old and holding strong.

2. He’s straightforward, give you facts, not trying to upsell you or BS you to buy a certain brand or model with higher margin. He recommends you based on your preference.
3. I told him my budget was 5k, he wasn’t trying to recommend me around 5k to use up my budget, but genuinely recommended me a few mattresses based on my requirements and within the budget.
4. Did I mention he doesn’t bullshit and doesn’t try to upsell you? Ask him questions and he will answer you honestly. He don’t give you cock story.

I ended up buying King Koil hospitality suites well below my budget. Happy with my purchase, better than my old Simmons. I went to the showroom to try Slumberland Warwick but it was discontinued, tried Vitalize model, and other models. Truth be told, King Koil is not desirable brand for me, but lying down on hospitality suite, my body told me this is the one.
l also purchased a kingkoil mattress with him, i just reached him and asking for KK simplicity harmony care before l was almost bluffed by a mattress shop,
the mattress now was in my room, this week will unpack it and hoola, new mattress wub.gif

Couldn't be more agree with what you said, i had tried lots of mattress in many shops and fair, seem like they only want to earn the bigger margin from me, after chatting to mattressdepot, that's the right guy with good knowledge you can get your new mattress from~
scouser7
post Dec 7 2022, 09:15 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

Im looking for a super king size mattress with spine support. Any recommendations please? Prefer firm but not too hard if there is such a thing
sksportcar
post Dec 8 2022, 11:35 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(Jason @ Dec 6 2022, 06:46 PM)

For me the most important thing to take consideration before buying mattress:
1. Weight
2. Preferred sleep position
3. Material & brand

For someone weight above 100kg the most suitable firmness of mattress 7-10 and for someone below 60kg 1-5 firmness. Lets say if your weight is 90kg but you buy the mattress 1-5 firmness then you will sink and give you backpain in the long run. For sleeping position side sleepers need soft mattress to release the pressure at the shoulder and back sleepers firm mattress to give more support at the back.

I have already buying mattress 2 times from @Mattressdepost. 1st one kong koil crown sovereign about 6 years ago 2nd one serta ipedic ibreeze last september. Their prize is very competitive compare to other shop and he will give you proper advice within your budget. Really love my serta now coz it really reduce my backpain problem.
Roxue
post Dec 8 2022, 02:37 PM

36 posts

Need suggestions for mattress options! Never thought so pening nak beli tilam rclxub.gif

Size: King
Weight (Me & Partner): 55kg & 80 kg
Sleep Position: Side & Back
Height: Prefer high mattress cause wanna skip from buying divan
Budget: Less than RM2K

help meeeeeh
ngeseng
post Dec 9 2022, 11:53 AM

мŗ. ŝęήġ(tm)
1,021 posts

my kids now 9y and 11y
currently sleep at SlumberKIDS - Multi Options 3,
plan to give then sleep seperately in own room,
if i choose Vono spinepro 800 (not plus)

~ is this model suitable?
~ this model consider and upgrade or same only to them?

Thanks
Mattressdepot
post Dec 9 2022, 12:15 PM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(ngeseng @ Dec 9 2022, 11:53 AM)
my kids now 9y and 11y
currently sleep at SlumberKIDS - Multi Options 3,
plan to give then sleep seperately in own room,
if i choose Vono spinepro 800 (not plus)

~ is this model suitable?
~ this model consider and upgrade or same only to them?

Thanks
very slightly upgrade
ngeseng
post Dec 9 2022, 12:24 PM

мŗ. ŝęήġ(tm)
1,021 posts

QUOTE(Mattressdepot @ Dec 9 2022, 12:15 PM)
very slightly upgrade
Thankyou.

i have a very tight budget. do you think this Vono spinepro 800 enough for them?
should i increase budget abit to any recommend model by you?

384 Pages « < 364 365 366 367 368 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0228sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:55 PM