Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

hair loss treatment, suggestions for doctors

views

jasmineh2y
post Aug 6 2010, 11:39 AM

Nothing
1,100 posts

QUOTE(macpro2 @ Jun 17 2010, 10:58 PM)
you can try this after 3-4 month u see new hair growth.. i have proof and photos..
pm me if intrested..

Kirkland Signature™ Minoxidil Extra Strength for Men 5% Minoxidil Topical
Solution Hair Regrowth Treatment

you can try this after 3-4 month u see new hair growth.. i have proof and photos..
pm me if intrested..

Kirkland Signature™ Minoxidil Extra Strength for Men 5% Minoxidil Topical
Solution Hair Regrowth Treatment

Results may occur at 2-3 months.

Revitalize the hair follicles
- Increases its growth potential
- Lengthen the growth phase (ANAGEN)
- Increases the blood flow to the scalp
- Stimulate hair growth and treat hair loss
Results may occur at 2-3 months.
how much izzit?
SneakyLeaky
post Sep 7 2010, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

OK LET ME SHARE MY 2 CENTS

Minoxidil WORKS, ive been applying this topical solution for about 6months now, probably more.

starting phase - you will lose more hair (indication that it will work)
mid phase - you start to see tiny hair growing from bald spots
onwards - full results happen in a year. i ve got almost full growth, only spot where it needs more time is the frontal side (M - shape) but it is not that visible anymore.

4/5 people who uses this will get results. u have to be pretty unlucky if it doesn't work on you - USE KIRKLAND MINOX - WORKS JUST AS FINE AS OTHER BRANDS + CHEAPER
chgchksg128
post Sep 7 2010, 09:53 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

Kirkland is cheap if you bought it online. It works best if you use it with Propecia.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZOHOQO?tag=ba...13YEM69SCW13NT&
in Style
post Sep 15 2010, 09:23 AM

Getting Started
74 posts

@TS: u not enough sleep, try sleep before 11pm and eat more fruits, strawberry, orange, apples
dont use hot water when wash your hair and wash only twice a day.
shampoo maybe loreal professional/pantene
actually depend your habit and hair also

redcolour
post Sep 15 2010, 06:13 PM

14 posts

hi. i m only 19 and my hair is like. dropped 20-30 pieces ( this is what i get when rub my hair with towel, i wonder if there is which dropped when i was showering or dropped on the floor) everytime after i took my bath. i am afraid that i ll be bald one day as my hair look thinner and thinner now a day =( i dont know why, but this happen since november last year.i've been comparing previous photo which i took last time and now, my hair really appear thinner, and lesser. what should i do?
ryotez
post Sep 30 2010, 02:54 PM

26 posts

Metabolism of the person is the main determinant how fast the hair grows.
Metabolism slows down and the cells are inactive due to the poor blood circulation after the blood becomes more acidic.
Time for the hair to grow will be longer, thus the hair fall problem worsens.
Our blood need to be slightly alkaline to help our body in order to regain its own ability to take care of own our body.
PM me for more information.

redcolour
post Sep 30 2010, 08:21 PM

14 posts

?
ryotez
post Oct 1 2010, 06:00 PM

26 posts

What does "?" means?
asyraf6968
post Oct 2 2010, 07:36 PM

6 posts

hey dudes i have found the cure for all hair problem even if ur balding.. pm me for more details
Kilohertz
post Oct 3 2010, 10:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,172 posts

QUOTE(asyraf6968 @ Oct 2 2010, 07:36 PM)
hey dudes i have found the cure for all hair problem even if ur balding.. pm me for more details
Probably you can share it here? hmm.gif
chgchksg128
post Oct 3 2010, 01:04 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

PM means they are selling something i guess
ccyap003
post Oct 7 2010, 05:14 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(redcolour @ Sep 15 2010, 06:13 PM)
hi. i m only 19 and my hair is like. dropped 20-30 pieces ( this is what i get when rub my hair with towel, i wonder if there is which dropped when i was showering or dropped on the floor) everytime after i took my bath. i am afraid that i ll be bald one day as my hair look thinner and thinner now a day =( i dont know why, but this happen since november last year.i've been comparing previous photo which i took last time and now, my hair really appear thinner, and lesser. what should i do?
Based on your explanation, i believe that your hair loss isssue is mainly due to the hormonal imbalance, stress and the food you take.

Willing to Try something new?

Ever hear of Bamboo Salt?

My customer from KL bought it and after using the first bottle, he told me he have new hair growth. Even black hari grow and lesser hair dropping Off.

The 2 time he bought 3 bottles in a row to continue using it.

Added on October 7, 2010, 5:16 pm
QUOTE(jaejoong07 @ Aug 8 2008, 09:06 PM)
hi guys!!!! im new here so if i post this in wrong forum, hope u guys dont mind.......

i see a lot of treads regarding hair loss but none of it mention a suitable and understanding doctor for hair loss.....
can anyone suggest a doctor?

actually i suffer from hair loss since last year and i went to a dermatologist in gleneagles.....but dat doctor juz said that my scalp have a lot of dandruff so thats y i fall a lot of hair.....but now eventhough i have no more dandruff i still suffer from hair loss so i lazy wanna go back to him( i even go botak for the last few months so that my hair will grow back but until now, even though now my hair grow back, my hair still fall)......he'll juz say day its normal to drop hair.....so do anyone here have any suggestion? it would be the best if its around pj or kl area.....
and i see in a few threads here, there is some suggestion on using which type of shampoo, pills and etc etc.....so can anyone givr mr some suggestion base on my condition?

i tink i am a type 3 vertex( based on norwood chart) but without the frontal hair loss......actually i only have a medium size baldness on my crown...so what should i do? use what type of shampoo? should i be using minoxidil?
p.s:im actually only 20 years old so i realli hope there will be some help here......sorri for the long post.....
Based on your explanation, i believe that your hair loss isssue is mainly due to the hormonal imbalance, stress and the food you take.

Willing to Try something new?

Ever hear of Bamboo Salt?

My customer from KL bought it and after using the first bottle, he told me he have new hair growth. Even black hari grow and lesser hair dropping Off.

The 2 time he bought 3 bottles in a row to continue using it.

This post has been edited by ccyap003: Oct 7 2010, 05:16 PM
norlene1127
post Dec 28 2010, 04:26 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(SneakyLeaky @ Sep 7 2010, 02:39 PM)

Minoxidil WORKS, ive been applying this topical solution for about 6months now, probably more.

onwards - full results happen in a year. i ve got almost full growth, only spot where it needs more time is the frontal side (M - shape) but it is not that visible anymore.

4/5 people who uses this will get results. u have to be pretty unlucky if it doesn't work on you - USE KIRKLAND MINOX - WORKS JUST AS FINE AS OTHER BRANDS + CHEAPER
hi there, how much it cost in msia? can get it frm Guardian?
CobaltBlue
post Dec 29 2010, 01:51 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(jaejoong07 @ Aug 8 2008, 09:06 PM)
hi guys!!!! im new here so if i post this in wrong forum, hope u guys dont mind.......

i see a lot of treads regarding hair loss but none of it mention a suitable and understanding doctor for hair loss.....
can anyone suggest a doctor?

actually i suffer from hair loss since last year and i went to a dermatologist in gleneagles.....but dat doctor juz said that my scalp have a lot of dandruff so thats y i fall a lot of hair.....but now eventhough i have no more dandruff i still suffer from hair loss so i lazy wanna go back to him( i even go botak for the last few months so that my hair will grow back but until now, even though now my hair grow back, my hair still fall)......he'll juz say day its normal to drop hair.....so do anyone here have any suggestion? it would be the best if its around pj or kl area.....
and i see in a few threads here, there is some suggestion on using which type of shampoo, pills and etc etc.....so can anyone givr mr some suggestion base on my condition?

i tink i am a type 3 vertex( based on norwood chart) but without the frontal hair loss......actually i only have a medium size baldness on my crown...so what should i do? use what type of shampoo? should i be using minoxidil?
p.s:im actually only 20 years old so i realli hope there will be some help here......sorri for the long post.....
user posted image
I think ur's is a case of premature hair loss...If money is no object...u should try Yun Nam Haircare...here is more information:
Yun Nam

imalaysian32
post Jan 24 2011, 09:41 PM

38 posts

I like macpro2 post. I'm suffering hair lost on my forehead and my forehead looks like larger... Anyone know how to get back my hair / lol..

@norlene1127 thanks for that tips. rclxms.gif

Added on January 25, 2011, 9:47 pmEdited: I found out that... this product only give temporary effect

Added on January 25, 2011, 10:25 pmI will not recommend people using this product. Because if you stop using the product, you will suffer hairloss for 6 months until u bald then the original hair will grow back. That is info I got from the Doctor here :

http://www.askdocweb.com/minoxidil16.html

This post has been edited by imalaysian32: Jan 25 2011, 10:25 PM
redcolour
post Feb 18 2011, 01:55 PM

14 posts

anyone know where can i get kirkland monoxidil 5% beside on the web?

bamboo salt, i've heard before. my mom asked me to drink it mixed with water. i do drink but i dont see any imporvement? i m not like drinkking everyday anyway.

i m balding very soon T.T someone please help. monoxidil? working? =(
andyhui
post Aug 30 2011, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

u can find minoxidil in Mlaaysia but it will cost u at least RM 150..even made in india is RM120
with this price you can buy two Rogaine via amazon
TCUP
post Aug 30 2011, 06:00 PM

1 posts

Hi, does anyone know if Propecia or finpecia is available without prescription in Penang? tryign to stop my hair loss rather than regrow and i think this is the best solution for me. Anyone els eused it?
H4XF4XTOR
post Aug 30 2011, 09:58 PM

【ツ】PANDAMON 【ツ】
3,075 posts

QUOTE(SneakyLeaky @ Sep 7 2010, 02:39 PM)

where can i find this minoxidil? watson or guardian sell it?
Leney
post Aug 31 2011, 03:45 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(in Style @ Sep 15 2010, 09:23 AM)
@TS: u not enough sleep, try sleep before 11pm and eat more fruits, strawberry, orange, apples
dont use hot water when wash your hair and wash only twice a day.
shampoo maybe loreal professional/pantene
actually depend your habit and hair also
Don't use hot water to wash your hair? Really? Okay will try this.
I have very thin and long hair, hair fall a lot. Or is this normal for a girl who has long hair?

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0336sec    0.05    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:35 AM