Food Good food in Kepong, come help to list

views

kons
post Jul 10 2015, 09:56 PM

Конс
Group Icon
6,142 posts

QUOTE(sebz @ Jul 10 2015, 06:37 PM)
Good question! and yes Priviledge for lyn !

check my post thread or copy link below .

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry75339961
so far the best to me is from kgb.
i hope yours is as good as them, if not better.
Galaxylover
post Jul 23 2015, 02:44 PM

10 posts

HK Claypot Chicken Rice at Kepong Maluri. They have varieties of unusual claypot rice, including claypot curry chicken, claypot curry seafood.. *drool* Also not to forget the fried tofu that is crispy outside and soft and juicy inside~ drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif
spreeeee
post Jul 23 2015, 03:11 PM

♠ . ♥ . ♣ . ♦
3,755 posts

chee cheung fan at kepong maluri morning market, tricycle motorbike parked there where uncle selling, weekday only. his gravy and curry the best!
Winning11
post Aug 9 2015, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
281 posts

Anyone know what happened to the rojak/cendol van located opposite SMK Menjalara? They have been missing for quite some time.

When I was at the area yesterday, there was a different van there. Did not try the rojak but their cendol failed big time. They used crushed ice instead of shaved ice doh.gif
n8210
post Aug 10 2015, 10:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,659 posts

not related

This post has been edited by n8210: Aug 17 2015, 12:38 PM
abubin
post Aug 10 2015, 06:12 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(n8210 @ Aug 10 2015, 10:37 AM)
NO more morning nasi lemak in front of SS2 police station... the durian stalls are all asked to moved too by mbpj. Where did they all go?
eh..this is good food in kepong area lah. You open another thread to ask for ss2 area. LOL

anyway the durian stalls all moved to Jalan 19/13. It is by the roadside near the Kanna Curry house of section 17. If you coming from sin chew roundabout, once you exit the roundabout heading towards SS2, go straight after the traffic light. Then you will see the stalls on your left.
n8210
post Aug 10 2015, 06:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,659 posts

hehehe... how could i have missed that.. thanks anyway
Mojo777
post Aug 17 2015, 12:03 PM

27 posts

Thanks for the extensive list!
KenYoung
post Sep 15 2015, 05:21 AM

On my way
661 posts

QUOTE(veron4best @ Mar 11 2014, 02:25 PM)
Chee Cheong Fun at Highland Tmn Bkt Maluri not really nice. The gravy is so so only.

There is a nice one at Maluri Market, in the middle of the market, opposite of Da Ma Cai.

Otherwise, another recommend Chee Cheong Fun is the "Fei Lou" at Kepong Market (the one ask u pay and get the change urself), and then the old lady who sell "mushroom pork gravy" (beside a Popiah stall that already closed down).
highland is the 1 operated by foreigners right? i think decent lo... lol

Maluri market gonna try soon laugh.gif

and yes the 1 in kepong market still just as nice! but the condiments very limited.. sienz.....

QUOTE(TheEvilMan @ Mar 17 2014, 01:27 AM)
Try the chee cheong fun near gei dak sek, it's next to the prawn noodle only, i would say the sauce is pretty nice and the ingredient is slightly different from what u get from most hawker
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif will try.. they open till what time?

ANYWHERE TO EAT AT THIS TIME? FKING HUNGRYYYY
corinsb
post Sep 24 2016, 06:01 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

Any chinese restaurant to recommend for family dinner?
k!nex
post Sep 24 2016, 08:46 PM

Restless stars
3,327 posts

QUOTE(corinsb @ Sep 24 2016, 06:01 PM)
Want very high class, then I dunno. If you want economy , got air cond, and priced reasonably then:
Restoran Woo Ng Kee

Go google. It is in Taman Ehsan. Right behind the 2 Petron station sitting next to each other.
Ltash
post Oct 5 2016, 01:54 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(corinsb @ Sep 24 2016, 06:01 PM)
If u like seafood , I'd recommend foong yit near menjalara.. The seafood all very fresh... Sometimes , I think on weekends, they also the braised pork leg with mantao... Got a.c. And also outdoor by road side seating. Call to book your table and seafood on weekends, if not, be ready to be disappointed wink.gif
abubin
post Oct 18 2016, 05:36 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

i recently discovered the best burger stall in kepong. I can't believe that I stayed there more than 10 years and don't know about it and nobody here even mention about it.

http://www.suiyingk.com/2012/06/awesome-aw...ger-bandar.html

when I read that blog, it was posted in 2012. So I was thinking if the stall is still operating. Cause I pass by that area like almost every week. So I tried and lo and behold..the stall is right there!! In front of my eyes everything I drive by yet I miss it!!!

So ordered some burger and wow!! I like it!! It brings back the old days when Ramly burgers were good. Nowadays, they have these otai burger and other brand which is not nice. This one definitely bring back those days. It is not super best burger but I would say one of the top for me.

So I ask the Pakcik operating there how long they been there. He said....12 years. LOL....

PS. vkeong if you are reading this..CEO or badbeat over priced burger can tapau. Ok..CEO already tapau. This DJA (if I remember the name correctly) burger is here to stay!!!

This post has been edited by abubin: Oct 18 2016, 05:38 PM
Sour Plum
post Oct 27 2016, 07:55 PM

5 posts

Big tree head mamak ! I love their nasi lemak tongue.gif
Winning11
post Oct 31 2016, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
281 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Oct 18 2016, 05:36 PM)
i recently discovered the best burger stall in kepong. I can't believe that I stayed there more than 10 years and don't know about it and nobody here even mention about it.

http://www.suiyingk.com/2012/06/awesome-aw...ger-bandar.html

when I read that blog, it was posted in 2012. So I was thinking if the stall is still operating. Cause I pass by that area like almost every week. So I tried and lo and behold..the stall is right there!! In front of my eyes everything I drive by yet I miss it!!!

So ordered some burger and wow!! I like it!! It brings back the old days when Ramly burgers were good. Nowadays, they have these otai burger and other brand which is not nice. This one definitely bring back those days. It is not super best burger but I would say one of the top for me.

So I ask the Pakcik operating there how long they been there. He said....12 years. LOL....

PS. vkeong if you are reading this..CEO or badbeat over priced burger can tapau. Ok..CEO already tapau. This DJA (if I remember the name correctly) burger is here to stay!!!
My favourite too many years ago. But are they still open? There was a time when i did not see them open. I thought they tutup kedai ady

xjia
post Oct 14 2018, 07:11 AM

Getting Started
240 posts

Satu malayasia mamak, behind brem mall, nice

27 Pages « < 25 26 27Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:24 PM