Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

House recommendation for me pls, looking for new house in 2-3 years time

views

gkl83
post Jun 24 2008, 09:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

QUOTE(dARKaNGEl @ Jun 24 2008, 09:13 AM)
thanks for the link. from the look of the location in the map, it does look quite accessible. price looks ok too. i think i know roughly where it is. maybe i will drive there and have a look.

u also mentioned about Bandar Puteri Klang and Berjaya Park. Quite interested in Berjaya's development. roughly where is this new project?

http://www.berjayaproperties.com/hazel.htm
http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=2.9840238&lo...=16&l=0&m=a&v=2
Berjaya Park around 10 minit road trip or 7km+ from KU...

Berjaya Park project u can avoid the toll easily and having short cut going into middle scretch of kampung jawa road if u dont mind... also kampung jawa road also can linked to KU house too... FYI, if the new KU area 100% developed, the main road of KU will connect to the shortcut of this bridge MAP
as what i estimate the main road of KU may high traffic once connected to the scretch bcos current kampung jawa road always congested traffic when working hours... sweat.gif
TSdARKaNGEl
post Jun 24 2008, 09:21 AM

Just another helping hand
1,368 posts

QUOTE(agape_ian @ Jun 23 2008, 02:17 PM)
You may try IRIS or LAVENDAR.. in Pinggiran USJ.. less than 300k.. Good Luck!
any links for me to check out? thanks

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jun 23 2008, 10:35 PM)
@scorgio,
Even with the high way, I think RM480k for a 22x70 terrace @ Putra Heights is way too steep!
ya... too high price. i rather buy my next door house. my mum actually suggested buy my next door house coz our area is really good.
although old, but the built quality really good and the landlord already fixed the wiring and stuffs before he rented out. but i think our houses here will cost at least 450k - 500k sweat.gif
my bro bought a house in Setia Alam. it's quite far for me, but who knows, maybe after 10 years, it's as good as puchong or damansara area...
yea, want to avoid tolls if possible. even though now i can claim back all the toll fees from my company, but there's no guarantee that i will be working for same company in many years to come haha

QUOTE(dwtk @ Jun 23 2008, 11:26 PM)
hi all , sorry to intrude ... u can try looking at ss1 there ... the houses there are old but the place is really ok ... js need some renovation back ... coz pj is really infested wif rats! haha... planning to buy a double storey in pj too biggrin.gif
is SS1 the State area? actually where is SS1 ar? can give landmark?
i only know SS2 tongue.gif

Added on June 24, 2008, 9:29 am
QUOTE(gkl83 @ Jun 24 2008, 09:21 AM)
http://www.berjayaproperties.com/hazel.htm
http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=2.9840238&lo...=16&l=0&m=a&v=2
Berjaya Park around 10 minit road trip or 7km+ from KU...

Berjaya Park project u can avoid the toll easily and having short cut going into middle scretch of kampung jawa road if u dont mind...  also kampung jawa road also can linked to KU house too... FYI, if the new KU area 100% developed, the main road of KU will connect to the shortcut of this bridge MAP
as what i estimate the main road of KU may high traffic once connected to the scretch bcos current kampung jawa road always congested traffic when working hours... sweat.gif
oh.. only 87 units. looks ok but need to see actual showroom smile.gif
btw, for a house, usually how many percent we need to pay for downpayment? is it always minimum 10% or can be lower?

This post has been edited by dARKaNGEl: Jun 24 2008, 09:29 AM
tinkerbel
post Jun 24 2008, 11:28 AM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@dARKaNGEl,
Where do U currently live? It's not too bad an idea purchasing the house next door; but some people just don't like being too near the folks *grins* - I on the other hand told mom if its possible I'll like for the husband to shift in when i get married *grins* hAHahAHahAHhaH...

SS1 is between Kampung Tunku & SS2. Landmark ah?! Er.... behind Paramount? *grins*

Am quite sure Setia Alam will boom in the next 2 decades. Still.. it's too far from where my base is hence I've not considered investments in that area.

Downpayment is usually 10% but some developers are able to make arrangements with end financiers to offer up to 100% loan [I never could understand the theory but ah well... it's happened]
ganz
post Jun 24 2008, 12:07 PM

Livin' Ain't No Crime
1,138 posts

iris and levender..

all sold out.. waiting for subsale.. the price i heard is around 230- 250k for intermediate.

google sime property.. look under taman pinggiran usj
gkl83
post Jun 24 2008, 07:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

QUOTE(dARKaNGEl @ Jun 24 2008, 09:21 AM)

Added on June 24, 2008, 9:29 am

oh.. only 87 units. looks ok but need to see actual showroom  smile.gif
btw, for a house, usually how many percent we need to pay for downpayment? is it always minimum 10% or can be lower?

10% for new house, 20% for old house...
10%-20% is for sure, but u can get discount from developer to reduce ur downpayment...

QUOTE(ganz @ Jun 24 2008, 12:07 PM)
iris and levender..

all sold out.. waiting for subsale.. the price i heard is around 230- 250k for intermediate.

google sime property.. look under taman pinggiran usj

that was launching price lo last 1-2 years... now highly believe at least RM270k-280k...
dwtk
post Jun 25 2008, 11:00 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

hehe...ss1 is near tmn bahagia lrt station .... the taman at the back...actually ss1 covers not only that place... like tinkerbel said its between kampung tunku and ss2 ... paramount there oso ss1 rite?
tinkerbel
post Jun 25 2008, 11:04 AM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@dwtk,
I don't think Paramount is part of SS1.
dwtk
post Jun 25 2008, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jun 25 2008, 11:04 AM)
@dwtk,
I don't think Paramount is part of SS1.
haha oo ok...
gkl83
post Jun 25 2008, 06:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

QUOTE(dARKaNGEl @ Jun 24 2008, 09:13 AM)
thanks for the link. from the look of the location in the map, it does look quite accessible. price looks ok too. i think i know roughly where it is. maybe i will drive there and have a look.

u also mentioned about Bandar Puteri Klang and Berjaya Park. Quite interested in Berjaya's development. roughly where is this new project?

bro... FYI, if interested on KU house better check out the house faster...
just now went to Paramount to take draft documentation and look on the house again, OMG selling fast... sweat.gif
even the house (at main road) that my gf and my parents no planned to get it last 2 week also sold... sweat.gif
left the houses at the main road and near to highway... i think left 10-15units included corner house...

This post has been edited by gkl83: Jun 25 2008, 06:02 PM
mybiebie
post Jul 1 2008, 10:36 PM

Regular
1,419 posts

better buy nw coz price will definately increase for new lauch due to increase to raw materials....by then at least RM450 -RM600K....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:47 PM