Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

House recommendation for me pls, looking for new house in 2-3 years time

views

TSdARKaNGEl
post Jun 23 2008, 11:17 AM, updated 16y ago

Just another helping hand
1,368 posts

hi everyone. i'm looking and planning to get a house in pj/kl, within like 2 - 3 years from now so i would like to get some suggestions from you all on which area is good, where is being developed now and will be finished by 3 years.

i'm looking for a landed property, a decent double storey terrace house with free hold (i know not many these days) near to rm300k.
prefer a good developer (not much knowledge at this), good surroundings or have potential to grow.
btw, a house of around 300k, typically how much do i need to pay a month, for lets say 30 years?

this is pretty much for me to stay in future, but may consider for investment too.

appreciate if can get some opinions and insights from u all on your suggested areas as well. best if got some links to the developers' websites to view the design etc.

thank you...
aaronpang
post Jun 23 2008, 01:13 PM

Cat Exterminator
1,973 posts

Landed double storey house for RM300k freehold located in PJ/KL... that's a tall order to meet.

Most new housing developments in PJ/KL already exceed that price. Coupled with inflation hitting house prices you might not get such a house in PJ/KL for RM300k.

Example properties further from KL/PJ - Puchong houses double storey decent built-up 2000sqf on 22'x75' plot of land already cost more than RM350k.

Calculating your loan repayment use this...
http://www.iproperty.com.my/financing/calc...gagepayment.asp

You're roughly expected to pay about RM1700 give or take... depends on your % interest and down payment.

This post has been edited by aaronpang: Jun 23 2008, 01:15 PM
tinkerbel
post Jun 23 2008, 01:54 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

Damn.. I just found out the new launch @ Putra Heights (22 x 70) is RM480k! A friend purchased his @ RM377k! This is daylight robbery!!!!!
TSdARKaNGEl
post Jun 23 2008, 02:11 PM

1,368 posts

QUOTE(aaronpang @ Jun 23 2008, 01:13 PM)
Landed double storey house for RM300k freehold located in PJ/KL... that's a tall order to meet.

Most new housing developments in PJ/KL already exceed that price. Coupled with inflation hitting house prices you might not get such a house in PJ/KL for RM300k.

Example properties further from KL/PJ - Puchong houses double storey decent built-up 2000sqf on 22'x75' plot of land already cost more than RM350k.

Calculating your loan repayment use this...
http://www.iproperty.com.my/financing/calc...gagepayment.asp

You're roughly expected to pay about RM1700 give or take... depends on your % interest and down payment.
thanks for the info and the calculator link.
yea, i guess it's tough having that requirement. but i'm still ok with 300k+ house. anything beyond 400k is out of reach for me.
i know the inflation is hitting the house, which is y i want to start looking now. so if really can find the right 1, then maybe book first or pay downpayment first while it is being built.

i thought i will need at least 2.5k or something a month. 1700 +- is lower than i thought it wil be. but again, as u said, it depends on % interest and downpayment.

puchong, i thought they're mostly sold out. my colleague just told me about Bukit Hitam development somewhere in puchong. I checked their website, and the price starts at rm335k. is this developer good?
budak_bagus
post Jun 23 2008, 02:12 PM

Casual
309 posts

is putra height acessible thru elite highway? is there any exit direct from the highway?
agape_ian
post Jun 23 2008, 02:17 PM

Casual
468 posts

You may try IRIS or LAVENDAR.. in Pinggiran USJ.. less than 300k.. Good Luck!
tinkerbel
post Jun 23 2008, 02:40 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@budak_bagus,
Am not sure if Putra Heights is accessible through ELITE but it is sort off accessible through the NKVE - take the uhm... exit where the Go-Kart Track is [on the way to the airport]. When U get out there, keep left and follow the Putra Heights sign smile.gif

@dARKaNGEl,
If and when recession hits, U might want to look out for subsales smile.gif
TSdARKaNGEl
post Jun 23 2008, 02:59 PM

1,368 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jun 23 2008, 02:40 PM)
@dARKaNGEl,
If and when recession hits, U might want to look out for subsales smile.gif
thanks for the heads up smile.gif
i'm checking the link that was given above:
http://www.iproperty.com.my

seems like putra heights has various options for a house around 350k~+ and it's built by sime darby. ought to be worth checking out right?

i also heard before that the old subang terminal airport area (deeper) there are new residential areas. is the houses there ok and is that area really accessible? coz i been to eat seafood there not too long ago, and it seems like a small road with many cars in and out...
gkl83
post Jun 23 2008, 07:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

maybe u can try to consider KU's Indah Residence (22X70) 4+1 rooms, freehold... LINK
I booked it and loan under process to be ready to sign the S&P now... quite a good deal 2100square feet with RM308k with community society and guarded at the ONLY gate entrance for each gardens... as what i asked from sales exec the maintenance fees for the guard service will be RM30 for 5 years contract... so is freaking cheap that if compare with apartment's maintenance may shoot up RM100+ without contract and pay for nothing... some more just right beside kesas highway and easy to access, due to right beside the kesas the sound pollution may need to consider into... in future MBSA going to have a project now that Kote Kemuning junction will be connected a new road straight to federal highway too... MAP Also there have rumor that the KU land may not that good as the land height almost near to sea level, but so far i stay tmn sri muda for 20year (beside KU with 5minit road trip from my current house), only happened major flood around 1998 year and i'm the one of the victims saw my house suddenly flood with water on the next morning, the water height can reach standard table's height... after the major flood MBSA start implement project to upgrade the Klang River by extend it wider and dig deeper... so far no flood happened within 10years, i think should be fine for that land if the Klang River wont overflow the water to land...

Overall for new landed property, and easy to access without toll around Klang Valley and dont mind the sound pollution... KU project should be the choice... I heard my colleague who staying at Kota Kemuning that some of the residents started selling their KK house and getting KU houses, maybe bcos the facilities and easy access...

also, just for ur references... another on going projects nearby (new landed property) that i found was IOI group's Bandar Puteri Klang and Berjaya Properties's Berjaya Park... both should be around RM270k but slightly further in and may require to pass toll daily... but if u working around Klang Valley, rather u use the money pay for toll and petrol and invest into house loan... wink.gif

FYI, all of RM308k sold out, i think i'm the one sapu-ed the last RM308k property bcos suddenly got ppl release it at last minit... tongue.gif now left RM315k-318k intermediate with bigger land and some corner houses... if really interested better get it asap since the house price may major increase on the next new phase because of the raw material cost...

This post has been edited by gkl83: Jun 23 2008, 08:11 PM
tinkerbel
post Jun 23 2008, 08:03 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@gkl83,
KU (Kemuning Utama) isn't exactly KL/PJ!
gkl83
post Jun 23 2008, 08:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jun 23 2008, 08:03 PM)
@gkl83,
KU (Kemuning Utama) isn't exactly KL/PJ!
yup... i know... just for suggestion to TS if thinking for new landed property... smile.gif
bcos around KL/PJ dont have new landed property around RM300k-RM400k anymore...
even damansara condo (amaya saujana) selling RM600k (if no mistaken), can u imagine that... sweat.gif

This post has been edited by gkl83: Jun 23 2008, 08:08 PM
ganz
post Jun 23 2008, 08:10 PM

Livin' Ain't No Crime
1,138 posts

PJ area.. i don't think so got one with ur requirement..

Putra Height or the latest launch Putra Avenue also good.. 24 x 80.. price around 370k up

for 300K..

all i can see is around shah alam or Subang 2 area.. but all lease hold..
average 20x70 is around 260-300k

lavender/ iris.. it 20x 60 isn't? ut free hold..
tinkerbel
post Jun 23 2008, 08:10 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@gkl83,
I suppose it is a tough call to find landed property @ KL/PJ for less than 400k esp new developments.

Like I said, it's perhaps best if TS waited for subsale units.
scorgio
post Jun 23 2008, 10:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,570 posts

QUOTE(budak_bagus @ Jun 23 2008, 02:12 PM)
is putra height acessible thru elite highway? is there any exit direct from the highway?
The interchange to Elite is currently under construction.

Currently, access thru USJ/Hicom interchange.

tinkerbel
post Jun 23 2008, 10:35 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@scorgio,
Even with the high way, I think RM480k for a 22x70 terrace @ Putra Heights is way too steep!
scorgio
post Jun 23 2008, 10:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,570 posts

Less than RM400k, landed, freehold.

Well, property with "KL" address don't fit that description.

PJ address, old double storey at SS2, can still be found starting RM320k, as of now.
tinkerbel
post Jun 23 2008, 10:52 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@scorgio,
Perhaps it's available at Puchong?! *grins* Or Bukit Jalil even? *shrugs*
scorgio
post Jun 23 2008, 11:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,570 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jun 23 2008, 10:52 PM)
@scorgio,
Perhaps it's available at Puchong?! *grins*  Or Bukit Jalil even? *shrugs*
Bkt Jalil, freehold woh? Leasehold maybe.

Puchong, poskod for the WHOLE area is 47100, and it's under MPSJ jurisdiction. NOT "KL".

BUT, you reminded me. Kepong , Cheras (including surrounding BTS, BTR, BTHO) is under DBKL.

This post has been edited by scorgio: Jun 23 2008, 11:05 PM
dwtk
post Jun 23 2008, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

hi all , sorry to intrude ... u can try looking at ss1 there ... the houses there are old but the place is really ok ... js need some renovation back ... coz pj is really infested wif rats! haha... planning to buy a double storey in pj too biggrin.gif
TSdARKaNGEl
post Jun 24 2008, 09:13 AM

1,368 posts

QUOTE(gkl83 @ Jun 23 2008, 07:46 PM)
maybe u can try to consider KU's Indah Residence (22X70) 4+1 rooms, freehold... LINK
I booked it and loan under process to be ready to sign the S&P now... quite a good deal 2100square feet with RM308k with community society and guarded at the ONLY gate entrance for each gardens... as what i asked from sales exec the maintenance fees for the guard service will be RM30 for 5 years contract... so is freaking cheap that if compare with apartment's maintenance may shoot up RM100+ without contract and pay for nothing... some more just right beside kesas highway and easy to access, due to right beside the kesas the sound pollution may need to consider into... in future MBSA going to have a project now that Kote Kemuning junction will be connected a new road straight to federal highway too... MAP Also there have rumor that the KU land may not that good as the land height almost near to sea level, but so far i stay tmn sri muda for 20year (beside KU with 5minit road trip from my current house), only happened major flood around 1998 year and i'm the one of the victims saw my house suddenly flood with water on the next morning, the water height can reach standard table's height... after the major flood MBSA start implement project to upgrade the Klang River by extend it wider and dig deeper... so far no flood happened within 10years, i think should be fine for that land if the Klang River wont overflow the water to land...

Overall for new landed property, and easy to access without toll around Klang Valley and dont mind the sound pollution... KU project should be the choice... I heard my colleague who staying at Kota Kemuning that some of the residents started selling their KK house and getting KU houses, maybe bcos the facilities and easy access...

also, just for ur references... another on going projects nearby (new landed property) that i found was IOI group's Bandar Puteri Klang and Berjaya Properties's Berjaya Park... both should be around RM270k but slightly further in and may require to pass toll daily... but if u working around Klang Valley, rather u use the money pay for toll and petrol and invest into house loan... wink.gif

FYI, all of RM308k sold out, i think i'm the one sapu-ed the last RM308k property bcos suddenly got ppl release it at last minit... tongue.gif  now left RM315k-318k intermediate with bigger land and some corner houses... if really interested better get it asap since the house price may major increase on the next new phase because of the raw material cost...
thanks for the link. from the look of the location in the map, it does look quite accessible. price looks ok too. i think i know roughly where it is. maybe i will drive there and have a look.

u also mentioned about Bandar Puteri Klang and Berjaya Park. Quite interested in Berjaya's development. roughly where is this new project?

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:11 PM