Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

All About Pregnancy, share with us your experience

views

dr0olingb0at
post Mar 12 2020, 12:06 AM

Casual
389 posts

QUOTE(cynider @ Dec 7 2019, 03:20 PM)
Hi all here. Just got to know my wife having twins at 12 weeks. Private hospital Doctor advice to go register at government clinic as back up.
Staying in Subang Jaya but Don realise any klinik kesihatan in Subang Jaya. My question are
1. Can I go to other nearest klinik such as puchong or shah Alam? .
2. I understand delivering twins might have risk of early delivery so it is cheaper to go to government hospital. Do I need referral to go to government hospital such as Sungai buloh/putrajaya/ummc
Thank you
I'm 3 months late in answering but in case you have not found out...
1. Nope. If your going to gov clinic you can only go to the Klinik Kesihatan (KK) that covers your home address. So you need to call them up and tell your address to ask if your address is covered under them.
2. For gov preferably to have the pink book that you obtain from KK first. But in emergency situations, private will refer you to gov hosp with referral.

Congratulations by the way!

This post has been edited by dr0olingb0at: Mar 12 2020, 12:06 AM
sj0217
post Mar 14 2020, 06:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,462 posts

Has anyone or your wife tried ovulation test ??

My wife is being tested the ovulation kit and at the stage now is quite clear to see the T red line, based on research, the T red line will be gone within 2 days which mean ovary releases

However, my wife tested it and third day still the same.

Just wondering anyone has any thought??
Coup De Grace
post Mar 31 2020, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

Can i bring my wife for check up during mco?
LeonOni
post Mar 31 2020, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(Coup De Grace @ Mar 31 2020, 04:09 PM)
Can i bring my wife for check up during mco?
Goverment?, yes, wajib
Maria R. Gorman P
post Apr 29 2020, 10:51 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(JyEn @ Jun 4 2008, 12:46 PM)
Have a question about getting pregnant? Concerned about your chances of getting pregnant? Pregnancy-Info has everything you need to know about improving your chances of conceiving.

If you and your partner have been experiencing difficulty getting pregnant, our trying to get pregnant section provides tips on improving your chances of conception, including information on fertility supplements, how your diet can be affecting fertility, as well as recommended products that can help you conceive.

Of course, there are many tools you can use to improve your chances of conceiving. We have information on how to calculate ovulation as well as how to figure out your basal body temperature (BBT), both of which can help you determine when you�re most fertile.

Pregnancy preparation is also essential to improving your chances of getting pregnant. Ensuring that you and your partner are prepared physically and financially for the challenges of pregnancy and parenthood are essential.

Think you may be pregnant? Check out our Am I pregnant? section and learn about common pregnancy symptoms. Here, you can also calculate your due date and check out fun old wives tales to try to determine your baby�s sex.

Of course, proper preconception care is essential to both you and your baby�s health. Learn about how to stay fit and healthy during your pregnancy and what factors to avoid.

There are many factors that can contribute to having problems getting pregnant. Some of these factors include lifestyle factors, sperm health and a woman�s age. Learn about what elements could be affecting your chances of getting pregnant in our Why Can�t I Get Pregnant? section.

Making adjustments to your diet is one lifestyle change that is beneficial to individuals trying to get pregnant. Diet and fertility go hand in hand, so be sure to follow our healthy eating tips to improve your chances of conceiving.

More and more, couples are turning to fertility supplements in order to get pregnant. Fertility supplements work by helping to balance hormones and can help couples become pregnant and serve as a compliment to a healthy diet. In addition, these recommended fertility aids, including ovulation tests and basal body temperature thermometers, can help you in your path towards getting pregnant.

For women over the age of 30, trying to get pregnant poses unique considerations. That means that fertility testing over 30 is crucial to ensuring that your body is healthy enough to support a pregnancy. Learn about what types of tests can help you prepare for pregnancy here.

While the birth control pill has not been linked to fertility problems, some women have found that it takes longer for them to get pregnant after taking the pill. Learn about how the pill can affect your chances of getting pregnant in our The Pill and Pregnancy section.

For women who want to get pregnant after undergoing tubal ligation surgery, tubal reversal can help women achieve this goal. Find out how soon you can become pregnant after undergoing tubal ligation reversal surgery.

Conception

Understanding your reproductive system is an excellent first step towards conception. Being aware of the unique functions of your reproductive organs and when different changes in your cycle occur can help you on your way towards getting pregnant.

Timing sex around the time of ovulation is one way in which a woman can improve her chances of getting pregnant. Learn about how tracking your ovulation can help you improve your chances of conceiving. Our ovulation facts section, which includes information on common ovulation symptoms, can also help you learn more about how to chart ovulation.

One way in which to determine when ovulation is occurring is by monitoring cervical mucus. Being aware of different changes in cervical mucus can help you figure out the time during your cycle when you�re most fertile.

Monitoring changes in your basal body temperature (BBT) is another way to determine when you�re ovulating. Find out what your basal body temperature reveals about your chances of getting pregnant at

Medical tests such as a pregnancy ultrasound can help your health care provider monitor your baby's development, while more specialized pregnancy tests such as chorionic villus sampling (CVS) can help detect conditions such as Down syndrome and cystic fibrosis.

Taking care of your health is essential to the well being of your growing baby. Prenatal care means finding the right care giver for you as well as attending regular prenatal medical checkups. Here you'll also find information on finding a doula and midwife, as well as questions to be sure to ask your health care provider.

Learn about the stages of pregnancy and follow your baby's development with our very own pregnancy calendar. Discover how to calculate your baby's due date and find fun ideas on how to announce your pregnancy.

Teen pregnancy brings with it its own unique set of challenges. Learn about pregnancy myths and facts as well as teen pregnancy statistics. Here you'll also find advice on how to tell your parents.

Experiencing discomfort during pregnancy is something all moms-to-be go through. Learn about how to alleviate common pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness, cramps and swelling, as well as how to minimize the appearance of stretch marks and varicose veins.

Eating for more than two? Being pregnant with twins or multiples is an exciting time for moms-to-be that can also bring with it special concerns. Learn about staying healthy during a multiple pregnancy as well as information on how to reduce the risk of complications.

If you're a mom-to-be, working during pregnancy can be a challenge. Find out about how to stay safe from workplace hazards for pregnant moms as well as how to talk to your boss about going on maternity leave.

Don't forget the importance of a healthy diet and exercise to your growing baby. Discover easy tips on eating right and staying fit during your pregnancy so that both you and baby stay healthy!

One common concern moms-to-be have is about sex during pregnancy. Learn about when sex during pregnancy can be unsafe and about comfortable sex positions, as well as changes in your libido during pregnancy.

Finally, find out about plus size pregnancy, including the best birth options for plus size women as well as advice on how to find fashionable but affordable plus size maternity wear.
If you have any question about getting pregnant or even wanting to know if you are pregnant or not you can always state your question here and i will answer you as soon as i can.

Note: Im a mother of one and also taking prenatal classes during my pregnancy. Having a beautiful son and pregnancy. You can correct me if im wrong but surely we can all discuss everything all about pregnancy here.

Baby dust for you,
-=JyEn & BaBy DaRrEn=-

-http://www.pregnancy-info.net/
Pregnancy after 30 is difficult, especially recovery after it. I'm 32 now and I gave birth to men 2 child 3 month ago. I need to wear best postpartum underwear to 'restore' my figure:((

ally80
post May 24 2020, 06:38 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

Any recommend gynae/doctor for pregnancy chck up at pj, sunway or subang?
Shld i wait abit longer for the chck up? As i maybe get pregnant ard 3 to 4 weeks
Summerldj
post Jun 7 2020, 12:38 AM

6 posts

I pernah ada PCOS last time and tried test tube pun tak jadi. doctor cakap my age 3X hard to get pregnant -.-. I cuba a local PJ TCM and take some herbs supplement named Yang Yuen, hehe syurkur allah i got pregnant after 4 months. hehe. mummy boleh try ini.. dpt dr Lazada search Yang Yuen

user posted image

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/yang-yue...bWuErZ&search=1

RAL P
post Jun 10 2020, 02:53 PM

Probation
30 posts

hello guys.. between stem life & cryocord.. which one do you think is more better?

Thanks for the help.
farmasiyen P
post Jul 17 2020, 10:57 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hello, I joined your forum today. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and I need to share my concerns with someone and get ideas. Do you think shrimp are eaten during pregnancy? Maybe you will find it very strange, but believe me, this is very important to me. e.g
https://www.kidschildrenshealth.com/can-pre...men-eat-shrimp/
They say it is eaten on this site, but I am still undecided. Do you think I'm making unnecessary delusion? Is this article correct? Please read and inform me?

snow.man
post Dec 14 2020, 06:54 PM

8 posts

Last week I went to KKIA to open pink book. The doctor asked me where do I plan to deliver, private or government. I said I'm not sure at this moment yet. Then she told me.. if I don't plan to deliver in government hospital, actually I don't need to go KKIA for check up.

What about u guys? If deliver in private hospital, will u still go to KKIA?
sj0217
post Dec 14 2020, 09:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,462 posts

QUOTE(snow.man @ Dec 14 2020, 06:54 PM)
Last week I went to KKIA to open pink book. The doctor asked me where do I plan to deliver, private or government. I said I'm not sure at this moment yet. Then she told me.. if I don't plan to deliver in government hospital, actually I don't need to go KKIA for check up.

What about u guys? If deliver in private hospital, will u still go to KKIA?
If planning to deliver in private, you no need goes to open pink book and we noticed prenatal checkup in KK really taking a lot of time but cost saving I would say.

Reason why we keep going back to KK for checkup because we have planned to deliver in government under Full Paying Patient (FPP) program.
Another reason is, any emergency for attention, at least government doctor knows what the situation for my wife since everything is written/records in pink book.

But still, we option to prenatal checkup in both side government & private hospital.

coca^cola
post Dec 14 2020, 10:57 PM

Casual
327 posts

QUOTE(RAL @ Jun 10 2020, 02:53 PM)
hello guys.. between stem life & cryocord.. which one do you think is more better?

Thanks for the help.
I bought cryocord from this nice lady name Michelle
+60 16-218 5534
rodeon
post Dec 15 2020, 09:36 AM

48 posts

Hi all,

Any advise of bleeding during early pregnancy. It’s not fresh blood though. But doctor told us to be safe n don’t do much work. Should we worry about it?

Any good advise will help us.

Thanks

dannychen
post Dec 15 2020, 10:13 AM

Regular
1,158 posts

QUOTE(rodeon @ Dec 15 2020, 09:36 AM)
Hi all,

Any advise of bleeding during early pregnancy. It’s not fresh blood though. But doctor told us to be safe n don’t do much work. Should we worry about it?

Any good advise will help us.

Thanks
did they prescribe duphaston for you?
rodeon
post Dec 15 2020, 10:51 AM

48 posts

QUOTE(dannychen @ Dec 15 2020, 10:13 AM)
did they prescribe duphaston for you?
Hi Danny,

thanks for replying!

Yes, they did prescribe Duphaston. And also an injection to boost the Harmon to keep the baby healthy.

During the last transvaginal scan, the heartbeat was good. Though the black colored bleeding is happening timely. that makes my wife worrying.

Cheers,

mamamia
post Dec 15 2020, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,928 posts

QUOTE(rodeon @ Dec 15 2020, 10:51 AM)
Hi Danny,

thanks for replying!

Yes, they did prescribe Duphaston. And also an injection to boost the Harmon to keep the baby healthy.

During the last transvaginal scan, the heartbeat was good. Though the black colored bleeding is happening timely. that makes my wife worrying.

Cheers,
It is quite common to have dark brown color discharge during early pregnancy, ask ur wife not to worry too much, be happy always to have a healthy body and mind..
rodeon
post Dec 15 2020, 12:32 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(mamamia @ Dec 15 2020, 12:27 PM)
It is quite common to have dark brown color discharge during early pregnancy, ask ur wife not to worry too much, be happy always to have a healthy body and mind..
thank you for your kind words!

I will try my best to keep her happy. But she stubborn sad.gif
dannychen
post Dec 15 2020, 01:53 PM

Regular
1,158 posts

another one is utrogestan which is insert into vaginal. both are expensive medicine.
joefrezzo
post Feb 15 2021, 04:48 PM

On my way
507 posts

QUOTE(rodeon @ Dec 15 2020, 10:51 AM)
Hi Danny,

thanks for replying!

Cheers,
Can consider doing GBS swab test if necessary.
fazter
post Apr 11 2022, 08:01 PM

32 posts

I been pregnant for about 3 months and now I facing back pain and cant sleep well... any recommendation on how to improve the situation?

This post has been edited by fazter: Apr 11 2022, 08:05 PM

48 Pages « < 45 46 47 48 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0220sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:10 PM