Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

> Ameera Residence, comments pls :) (Investment)

suiteng
post Apr 11 2008, 09:24 AM

Hopeless President

Thanks to wheimeng, this caught my eye. smile.gif Anyone know the price for it and any units still available?

More info :
http://www.iproperty.com.my/property/development.asp?pid=958
http://www.sdb.com.my/properties_ss2/ss2_beginning.htm

Ameera is the first expression of an extraordinary 11-acre residential and commercial development in SS2. On its own, Ameera is welcoming, gracious and always a little surprising. As a part of the whole, Ameera is your gateway to an idealised urban community that will be the jewel of Petaling Jaya.

The low-rise block features 53 villas, including limited edition garden villas and penthouses. The garden villas boast a private garden that leads out to the pool deck. At the tower block there will be 237 apartments including 5 penthouses. The apartment units range from 1,200 to 3,300 sq. ft, while the penthouses are from 2,700 to 6,000 sq. ft.

All the apartments share a sense of practicality in terms of spaciousness and layout. Functionality and aesthetics are in perfect equilibrium as even the smallest detail has been addressed in order to ensure that each unit meets with your absolute satisfaction. For instance, larger windows to allow more natural light and ventilation to make the interiors more comfortable.

Warmth, comfort and peace of mind are yours when you return to the serene embrace of Ameera.

The distinctive features :

. spacious lanai, with adjustable aluminium-framed louvered windows
. well-appointed Italian dry kitchen
. spacious wet kitchen with designated yard area
. en suite air-conditioned master bedroom with hot water to the shower cubicle, bath tub and wash basin
. WiFi enabled within every apartment
. a multi-level security system:- card access system at guarded main entrance and lift lobbies, CCTV monitors in all lifts, audio intercom to the guardhouse

This post has been edited by suiteng: Jan 9 2009, 09:19 AM
Pai
post Apr 11 2008, 10:20 AM

~ Billionaire in training ~

very da expensive this one. Think now should cost more than 400k for the 1200sqf units.
jcvstlys
post Apr 11 2008, 11:21 AM

With a price and service like that, the maintenance fee wont be cheap too.
tinkerbel
post Apr 11 2008, 11:42 AM

Fanaddict!
Finance, Education Essentials, Apple Byte
Group: Moderator

Is this where the make-shift houses are located at the moment? Next to Jasmine Tower is/were squatter houses - is this replacing the squatters?
suiteng
post Apr 11 2008, 02:00 PM

Hopeless President

Should be there since it's next to Jasmine tower hmm.gif Price wise quite expensive, more than RM300 psf for that location. No transport (I'm a station girl). Maintenance? I dunno.. maybe I'll go check it out.
tinkerbel
post Apr 11 2008, 03:00 PM

Fanaddict!

@suiteng,
Keep us updated on price when U get the information. Also, check if it's at the squatter houses areas; and where the current squatters are relocating to? *grins*
livingmonolith
post Apr 13 2008, 07:41 PM

squatter house or not, it sure doesn't look that impressive when you view the actual site.

ameera residences is just a stone's throw away from ken 3, which means you're looking at an area with a lot of low-cost flats nearby, although i would say this development is definitely way better than ken 3.

better check it out thoroughly, personally for me developments on this stretch of road don't tempt me at all.smile.gif
suiteng
post Apr 16 2008, 03:37 PM

Hopeless President

yewkhuay
post Apr 21 2008, 10:27 PM

I don't even belong here....

ameera :
- RM375K - RM1.6mil
- 1289sq ft. up
- contact 03-27112288
Darkmage12
post Apr 22 2008, 11:40 AM

shhhhhhhhh come i tell you something hehe

QUOTE(yewkhuay @ Apr 21 2008, 10:27 PM)
ameera :
- RM375K - RM1.6mil
- 1289sq ft. up
- contact 03-27112288
you got unit there or you become Ameera's agent?
yewkhuay
post Apr 22 2008, 01:05 PM

i just happen to have the info with me. nope, i don hav any unit. and yes, more ppl think i m an agent oready.....LOL
scorgio
post Apr 22 2008, 08:29 PM

The show unit's excellent.

BUT the selling price also FANTASTIC.

Btw, I assume most of you don't know this. A new shopping complex is coming up just next to Ameera. So do expect heavy traffic in future around the area.
Pai
post Apr 23 2008, 12:01 AM

scorgio ,

r u referrring to Tropicana Mall?
Darkmage12
post Apr 23 2008, 10:52 AM

QUOTE(scorgio @ Apr 22 2008, 08:29 PM)
The show unit's excellent.

BUT the selling price also FANTASTIC.

Btw, I assume most of you don't know this. A new shopping complex is coming up just next to Ameera. So do expect heavy traffic in future around the area.
Where? You mean the huge empty plot of land near it?
yewkhuay
post Apr 23 2008, 10:09 PM

i think he means the tropics.....at the junction between sprint and LDP
scorgio
post Apr 24 2008, 10:44 AM

Nope.
It's along the banks of Sungai Penchala in Jalan SS2/72.
Currently fenced up and in the stage of plans submission to the local authority.
Pai
post Apr 24 2008, 02:14 PM

Scorgio, how do know that its a new shopping mall instead of commercial lots?
scorgio
post Apr 24 2008, 02:27 PM

QUOTE(Pai @ Apr 24 2008, 02:14 PM)
Scorgio, how do know that its a new shopping mall instead of commercial lots?
Bcos I knew someone from the group of architects & consultants who did the submission.

And the developer is ............ (oh well, can't reveal).

Actually it's planned in the mid 90's. But halted due to late 90's economic crisis.
Pai
post Apr 24 2008, 06:43 PM

i see, so this Ameera's occupants might end up having 2 shopping malls within walking distance.

The traffic will be horrendous.
Darkmage12
post Apr 24 2008, 10:06 PM

QUOTE(scorgio @ Apr 24 2008, 02:27 PM)
Bcos I knew someone from the group of architects & consultants who did the submission.

And the developer is ............ (oh well, can't reveal).

Actually it's planned in the mid 90's. But halted due to late 90's economic crisis.
Sea Park Development corp?
joe_mamak
post May 1 2008, 02:35 AM

I can see the property ads now. Conveniently located close to shopping complexes. biggrin.gif

This property has been launched quite a while. Seems like still got some units available.

I was also looking at Sinaran in TTDI. Drove past the other day and the billboard had the words sold out.
wheimeng
post May 1 2008, 09:24 AM

well, i was attended by a.. not so friendly sales lady..

yep, apparently it's not so hot as it seems. wanted to invest in there. oh btw, this is phase 1, and she told me that phase 2 was launching pretty soon. if phase 2 psf priced higher, then you'll be benefited from it by purchasing phase 1 prior to launch.

but i've seen the show units, do look cool though. small family.. and also mid sized family (5-7).

Added on May 1, 2008, 9:25 amoh yes, they have quite some units. the 'corners' are all taken, left with the mid ones.

This post has been edited by wheimeng: May 1 2008, 09:25 AM
PrinceHamsap
post May 1 2008, 06:52 PM

Legendary

for me this condo unit is overprized and situated not so nice in ss2

perhaps it will become like the next door Jasmine Tower
airline
post Jun 4 2008, 08:51 AM

7 stars

too bad 1,200sq feet faces low-cost aprtments.

clayclws
post Aug 4 2008, 12:00 AM

SDB is developing the area. There will be more phases coming up. YHSA is the architect incharged of Ameera. YHSA is located at the San Francisco Steakhouse at the other end of SS2.

Ameera seems expensive for some but the design is quite good. I would be taking a look at the showroom soon. Anyone wants to join me? The T3 and T1 lots interest me but I have no idea how much they cost. The villas are already sold out.

Seriously, this place is a good buy. Who cares if next to it is a low-medium cost apartment? It is in SS2, a very strategic location for many reasons.
Pai
post Aug 4 2008, 01:35 AM

QUOTE(clayclws @ Aug 4 2008, 12:00 AM)
Who cares if next to it is a low-medium cost apartment?
ppl tend to associate low-cost apartment to higher crime rate and lack of class. these 2 human phsyc alone is enuff to scare of tenants and potential buyers, and this could affect Ameera's subsale performance.
joe_mamak
post Aug 4 2008, 01:39 AM

QUOTE(clayclws @ Aug 4 2008, 12:00 AM)
SDB is developing the area. There will be more phases coming up. YHSA is the architect incharged of Ameera. YHSA is located at the San Francisco Steakhouse at the other end of SS2.

Ameera seems expensive for some but the design is quite good. I would be taking a look at the showroom soon. Anyone wants to join me? The T3 and T1 lots interest me but I have no idea how much they cost. The villas are already sold out.

Seriously, this place is a good buy. Who cares if next to it is a low-medium cost apartment? It is in SS2, a very strategic location for many reasons.
Perhaps this would be a good buy.

But what you see now is pretty much how things would be years down the road. School nearby, old terrace houses, Jasmine towers, low cost flats, etc. The new shopping complex (?) development further down the road might brighten up the area though.

If I am going to put down money for something in Ameera's price range, I would be looking to put it down in an area with more upside potential.

Just my RM0.02

PS
Good to see the construction is still going. Unlike Sinaran TTDI, I think there is zero activity there now. Is it stalled?

clayclws
post Aug 4 2008, 01:41 AM

QUOTE(Pai @ Aug 4 2008, 01:35 AM)
ppl tend to associate low-cost apartment to higher crime rate and lack of class. these 2 human phsyc alone is enuff to scare of tenants and potential buyers, and this could affect Ameera's subsale performance.
It has a strategic location. The only reason I foresee for its craptacular sales of the condo units are its price, of which, could land anyone a better-than-average freehold landed property at the same area. Anyway, the planned development around the area, when construction begins, will increase interest. SS2 already has an established commercial area and neighbourhood. Ameera's locality is very good.

Added on August 4, 2008, 1:43 am
QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Aug 4 2008, 01:39 AM)
If I am going to put down money for something in Ameera's price range, I would be looking to put it down in an area with more upside potential. 
I guess most of the people here are doing property investment, am I right? Buying not to live in but for the property to appreciate in value, and sell of when the price is right, no? If that is so, I can see why the low-cost Ken3 is of major concerns. I guess you guys better save up and buy the upcoming development at Abdullah Hukum then.

This post has been edited by clayclws: Aug 4 2008, 01:43 AM
joe_mamak
post Aug 4 2008, 12:37 PM

QUOTE(clayclws @ Aug 4 2008, 01:41 AM)

Added on August 4, 2008, 1:43 am
I guess most of the people here are doing property investment, am I right? Buying not to live in but for the property to appreciate in value, and sell of when the price is right, no? If that is so, I can see why the low-cost Ken3 is of major concerns. I guess you guys better save up and buy the upcoming development at Abdullah Hukum then.
I am a wannabe investor. biggrin.gif

I don't think others are saying Ken3 is low-cost. The low-cost apartments are the ones next to Ken3.

Actually, I have also considered Ameera. But undecided about it because of what I have mentioned earlier. It isn't so much the low-cost apartments but the whole area. It is a matured housing estate. When you check it out, take a look at the surrounding area, the school, the main road, etc.

Anyone has more details about the development further down the road? It's all fenced up now with land clearing activity. I am interested to know what's happening there.

johnsonm
post Aug 4 2008, 12:46 PM

joe_mamak, i am interested to know about that development too. i didn't see a signboard, which is quite odd.
joe_mamak
post Aug 4 2008, 02:04 PM

QUOTE(johnsonm @ Aug 4 2008, 12:46 PM)
joe_mamak, i am interested to know about that development too. i didn't see a signboard, which is quite odd.
Yeah, that's a big plot of land.

Maybe scorgio can reveal more when it is ok to do so (see earlier post).
agape_ian
post Aug 4 2008, 03:54 PM

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Aug 4 2008, 12:37 PM)
I am a wannabe investor.  biggrin.gif

I don't think others are saying Ken3 is low-cost.  The low-cost apartments are the ones next to Ken3. 

Actually, I have also considered Ameera.  But undecided about it because of what I have mentioned earlier.  It isn't so much the low-cost apartments but the whole area.  It is a matured housing estate.  When you check it out, take a look at the surrounding area, the school, the main road, etc. 

Anyone has more details about the development further down the road?  It's all fenced up now with land clearing activity.  I am interested to know what's happening there.
Ken 3 is definitely not low-cost. The price ranges from RM260,000 to Rm330,000.

Ameera would be an ideal condo but the price is a little too high. Location wise is excellent but kinda affected as there are low-cost flats along the road.

Further down i think there will be shoplots, banks, restaurants, etc (this is what i heard from the agent when I visited Ken 3)
clayclws
post Aug 4 2008, 10:27 PM

I think signboard is somewhere in the showroom area. Not sure as I haven't got the time to go there. Maybe this weekend. May be a good investment. Buy it with loan but rent it out to young family or students, and guess what? They are literally paying for half your loan. After 5 years or more, the apartment should appreciate significantly (or you could wait 10-15 years), and then, sell them off and get a handsome return wink.gif

Added on August 4, 2008, 10:28 pm...and then go buy some other properties. Location is the most crucial point. Repeat process...you'll be a millionaire before you knew it wink.gif

This post has been edited by clayclws: Aug 4 2008, 10:28 PM
Pai
post Aug 4 2008, 10:32 PM

QUOTE(clayclws @ Aug 4 2008, 01:41 AM)
It has a strategic location. The only reason I foresee for its craptacular sales of the condo units are its price, of which, could land anyone a better-than-average freehold landed property at the same area. Anyway, the planned development around the area, when construction begins, will increase interest. SS2 already has an established commercial area and neighbourhood. Ameera's locality is very good.
True. I would have considered buying if the price tag wasnt so prohibitive at RM280psf 2 years back. Guess what, the remaoining units is going for RM330psf now.
hyesung
post Oct 23 2009, 10:18 AM

This ameera is really a beauty in my eyes.Seriously so handsome but ..the surrounding and the view from the sides are kinda disappointing..

Now they are almost complete...

urb7
post Nov 13 2009, 12:30 PM

Progress of 6th Oct

Yuss Chester
post Dec 3 2009, 09:13 PM

I'm a negotiator for AMEERA residence at ss 2/72 petaling jaya... call me to asked for the condo detail and so on... i also help u to get the house for rent or buy... i got information for this condo... if interest... email me at yuss_ita@yahoo.com or direct to cal me at 013-6288247
accetera
post Dec 3 2009, 09:20 PM

Ambassador of Housing

i think ameera is a Good Buy considering the upcoming new phase for five stones, ss2 mall (i heard a popular big tenant Malaysian household name coming) and other condos around pj that will be ridiculously priced next year......

sigh.... i wish i have money to buy one too hahaha

This post has been edited by accetera: Dec 3 2009, 09:20 PM
airline
post Dec 4 2009, 12:06 AM

7 stars

no nice.. wanted to get back then. but 1400sq feet sold out. the 1,200 one facing low cost.
but looking at the photos now.. it doesnt matter i guess
citigoh
post Dec 4 2009, 08:20 AM

checking market value for free just call me
Looking for Zero moving Cost call me
Goh from Citibank
016-3372335

tinkerbel
post Jan 13 2010, 08:08 PM

Fanaddict!

Hi peeps,

Sorry to revive such an "old" topic. Was at Five Stones earlier [Y is there no discussion topic on Five Stones btw?!] and was told people / owner's shifting into Ameera now; apparently a 1.5k sq feet condo there was rented out for about RM3.5k. Am not sure if that's good value since I've no idea what the going rate for Ameera was in the first place.

Also for those who's worried about high traffic due to "next door" neighbourhood mall; I doubt that mall is going to bring in traffic like 1U; but it would be convenient if there's gonna be a Village Grocer or Jaya Jusco there. The main road (ss2/72) I was told will be expanding into a 4-lane road in the near future.
kbandito
post Jan 13 2010, 09:14 PM

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jan 13 2010, 08:08 PM)
Hi peeps,

Sorry to revive such an "old" topic.  Was at Five Stones earlier [Y is there no discussion topic on Five Stones btw?!] and was told people / owner's shifting into Ameera now; apparently a 1.5k sq feet condo there was rented out for about RM3.5k.  Am not sure if that's good value since I've no idea what the going rate for Ameera was in the first place.

Also for those who's worried about high traffic due to "next door" neighbourhood mall; I doubt that mall is going to bring in traffic like 1U; but it would be convenient if there's gonna be a Village Grocer or Jaya Jusco there.  The main road (ss2/72) I was told will be expanding into a 4-lane road in the near future.
4 lanes? The exit to Rothman roundabout is going to be so jammed then.

danlim1
post Jan 13 2010, 09:20 PM

No matter how the road is changed, it is going to be a big jam going out to rothman roundabout. You can see cars lining up every morning now. When ameera and 5 stones are fully occupied, easily it will add up another 1000 cars (average 1 car per unit) going out from there.

The biggest winner will be 'Paris' restaurant...If you want to invest, invest in them smile.gif

This post has been edited by danlim1: Jan 13 2010, 09:22 PM
tinkerbel
post Jan 13 2010, 09:20 PM

Fanaddict!

@kbandito,
I've learned that Klang Valley is jam wherever U are so.... *shrugs* And yups, ss2/72 will be turned into a 4-lane road from its existing 2-lane. Also, there are other exits; out to LDP; via Section 17 / Cowboy town smile.gif
urb7
post Jan 13 2010, 09:41 PM

So fast got rental already? No wonder some are moving in mattress, which I thought was really quick. VP was given starting last Monday.

Here are some photos to share smile.gif

Lobby for Tower Block / Drop off

tinkerbel
post Jan 13 2010, 09:54 PM

Fanaddict!

@urb7,
Nice! The salesperson @ Five Stones told me some 'ang moh' rented the place at about RM3.5k p/month for a 1.5k square feet unit when I asked her what's the rental market going to be like for Five Stones.

She was honest enough to say she doesn't know the rental take up and price since there's no such development comparable to Five Stones in the PJ area but she gave an indication of Ameera's rental.

So... U shifting in ..?

This post has been edited by tinkerbel: Jan 13 2010, 10:13 PM
urb7
post Jan 13 2010, 10:02 PM

Wow, got expat presence already? Hahah...that's a surprise...here are more photos..

Yes, am moving in smile.gif

Multi-function hall

Gym

This post has been edited by urb7: Jan 13 2010, 10:04 PM
tinkerbel
post Jan 13 2010, 10:17 PM

Fanaddict!

@urb7,
*salivating* and it's good when there's ang-moh cause they can really help hike up rental prices *smiles*

After having been to the site location, the 4-storey villa block doesn't seem to be too appealing; it's just too near the mainroad. U on the 38-storey block?
urb7
post Jan 13 2010, 10:21 PM

Yeah, who knows more expats would come to try out something totally different from the usual Mont kiara, Bangsar etc...and experience the true Malaysian style....in SS2!

The 4-storey villa faces the T junction, but luckily there's a huge tree that minimises the effects. I'm in Tower Block. The highest floor is 29 floor.

Anyway...more photos smile.gif

This post has been edited by urb7: Jan 13 2010, 10:24 PM
tinkerbel
post Jan 13 2010, 10:33 PM

Fanaddict!

@urb7,
U want the whole LYN to know where U live ah?! *grins* From the looks of it, I'll say it was a good investment. Five Stones will probably be a little more exclusive with its prices but Ameera seems good enough for me *smiles*

I wasn't too keen on Ameera because ... because Y ah... because I thought there were squatter homes in that area; but that's now become Five Stones!
kbandito
post Jan 13 2010, 10:42 PM

I am staying in SS2, renting a room.
I definitely like the location of SS2, easy accessibility to basically anywhere.
Neighborhood wise there is a lot of retirees here, students too.
To me the traffic WITHIN SS2 residential area is not too bad during usual jam time, the surrounding areas are. There are several shortcuts to access to SPRINT & LDP as mentioned by tinkerbel.

nuff said, there is tendency for people to promote their residing area. tongue.gif
urb7
post Jan 13 2010, 10:49 PM

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jan 13 2010, 10:33 PM)
@urb7,
U want the whole LYN to know where U live ah?! *grins*  From the looks of it, I'll say it was a good investment.  Five Stones will probably be a little more exclusive with its prices but Ameera seems good enough for me *smiles*

I wasn't too keen on Ameera because ... because Y ah... because I thought there were squatter homes in that area; but that's now become Five Stones!
Haha...don't worry, that's not my unit! biggrin.gif Ameera's common area is really something you have to see for yourself, check it out at night when the lights are up. It's truly posh. Very nice ambiance to go home to.

Five Stones will definitely be more exclusive, as it's sitting on a 5-acre land instead of a 2-acre land for Ameera (cost a lot more too!). Squatters have since move to the low-cost flat, some units in Ameera at lower floor faces this.
tinkerbel
post Jan 13 2010, 10:53 PM

Fanaddict!

@urb7,
Eh.. can post some photos of inside the unit or not?! The fittings and fixtures and finishing good ah?! I'm quite impressed with the door frames + window frames at Five Stones.
Putraskyline
post Jan 13 2010, 10:57 PM

Non-Regular
Travel & Living

Finishing looks great. Wanna see those inside fitting also.

@Tinkerbel

Five Stone under construction or already completed?
kbandito
post Jan 13 2010, 11:12 PM

Five Stones is not yet completed, Ameera is.
tinkerbel
post Jan 13 2010, 11:20 PM

Fanaddict!

@Putraskyline,
Five Stones open for sale; construction not ready - expected completion 2013.
kelvin667
post Jan 14 2010, 09:16 AM

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jan 13 2010, 11:20 PM)
@Putraskyline,
Five Stones open for sale; construction not ready - expected completion 2013.
If 4 lane road open at SS2/72, then it will be very jam at Ameera.
tinkerbel
post Jan 14 2010, 10:10 AM

Fanaddict!

@kelvin667,
*Shrugs* It's to service all those who live on that road; density is probably quite high there with so many condos; I only hope other roads will be upgraded too so that it won't bottle neck and jam ss2/72.
kelvin667
post Jan 14 2010, 10:33 AM

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jan 14 2010, 10:10 AM)
@kelvin667,
*Shrugs* It's to service all those who live on that road; density is probably quite high there with so many condos; I only hope other roads will be upgraded too so that it won't bottle neck and jam ss2/72.
Dear Tinkerbel
If i bought Ameera, imagine the road is jammed when entering into the condo. Mind to share if this gossip of the ss2/72 came from the site office of ameera or other source?
tinkerbel
post Jan 14 2010, 06:18 PM

Fanaddict!

@kelvin667,
I don't think it'll be jammed just outside Ameera lah - is the traffic there v bad as it is right now?!

I got the information from the salespeople at Five Stones.
urb7
post Jan 15 2010, 01:39 PM

To all other Ameera Residences owners (and potential new owners), please join us at the Residents forum at http://www.flamed2.com/urban/talk/ameera-residences/ where we already have more than 40 owners communicating with each other.

You can also directly request for units if you intend to buy/rent, so that we can do away with the agents laugh.gif

See ya there!
value_investor
post Nov 25 2010, 04:58 PM

Fresh and newly updated property transactions chart for Ameera Residences from land office @ http://www.propwall.my/petaling_jaya/ameera_residences
Nikmon
post Nov 26 2010, 12:22 AM

QUOTE(value_investor @ Nov 25 2010, 04:58 PM)
Fresh and newly updated property transactions chart for Ameera Residences from land office @ http://www.propwall.my/petaling_jaya/ameera_residences
Why they is no transaction figure from july to Nov? It only show 20101H?
value_investor
post Nov 26 2010, 01:39 PM

QUOTE(Nikmon @ Nov 26 2010, 12:22 AM)
Why they is no transaction figure from july to Nov?  It only show 20101H?
Bro, land office is late to update their database. What shown there is latest from land office as of last week!
BigMan123
post Nov 26 2010, 02:43 PM

QUOTE(value_investor @ Nov 25 2010, 04:58 PM)
The website actually said ameera was overpriced when it was launched. Obviously not true as it has appreciated by a lot
airline
post Nov 26 2010, 02:59 PM

7 stars

i thought overpriced too. went there many times.
now is even more overpriced i guess.
rakyat
post Nov 26 2010, 04:41 PM

I got stars

QUOTE(airline @ Nov 26 2010, 02:59 PM)
i thought overpriced too. went there many times.
now is even more overpriced i guess.
If Ameera overpriced then 5Stones how-la?

Frankly speaking, at current market Ameera is considered fair price
RayKazansky
post Nov 26 2010, 04:44 PM

Jell'o Legs

Five Stones still pricey...
PaulTan
Nikmon
post Nov 26 2010, 05:06 PM

QUOTE(rakyat @ Nov 26 2010, 04:41 PM)

what is the price sf is consider fair, do you mind to share?
rakyat
post Nov 26 2010, 05:25 PM

I got stars

QUOTE(Nikmon @ Nov 26 2010, 05:06 PM)
what is the price sf is consider fair, do you mind to share?
RM400 psf is not fair meh? Sumore VPed already wor, can move in immediately or rent out.

Better then paying RM500 psf for Tropic SA or RM450 psf for Casa Suite
Nikmon
post Nov 26 2010, 05:43 PM

QUOTE(rakyat @ Nov 26 2010, 05:25 PM)
RM400 psf is not fair meh? Sumore VPed already wor, can move in immediately or rent out.

Better then paying RM500 psf for Tropic SA or RM450 psf for Casa Suite
Just check the Iproperty, and find out that the asking price is above 450 psf woh thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Nikmon: Nov 26 2010, 05:53 PM
BigMan123
post Nov 26 2010, 06:25 PM

QUOTE(rakyat @ Nov 26 2010, 04:41 PM)

Ameera structure seems solid and is well built - looks nice and worth that price if u compare to ken 2 which is going at about the same rate.
sushi7
post Apr 3 2011, 07:41 PM

would like to know what is the market price for Ameera Resicence 1,289 sf .......
itanium2
post Apr 5 2011, 10:12 AM

Interested in Ameera 1289sf units. Please PM me if you have units for sale.
lowyat888
post Apr 5 2011, 07:32 PM

goto the website and search have plenty

http://www.iproperty.com.my/property/searc...99&lo=&wp=&ns=1

This post has been edited by lowyat888: Apr 5 2011, 07:35 PM
hugo67
post Jun 30 2011, 06:22 PM

market price should be between 420psf... very fair price

price will appreciate more after the five stone completion

dun compare sdb product with other developer...

diff quality guys...
urb7
post Jun 14 2013, 10:52 AM

Quite fun revisiting comments made on this development.

Asking prices are now at RM650psf and above. Fair price?

This post has been edited by urb7: Jun 14 2013, 10:53 AM
sonycamera
post Jun 14 2013, 11:17 AM

QUOTE(urb7 @ Jun 14 2013, 10:52 AM)
Quite fun revisiting comments made on this development.

Asking prices are now at RM650psf and above. Fair price?
Wah, rm650 psf, almost double the original developer's price??

Then, next door, five stones must be at least rm50-100 psf more.......

0.1361sec    3.82    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:13 AM