Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ameera Residence, comments pls :) Investment

views

kbandito
post Jan 13 2010, 09:14 PM

Regular
1,172 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Jan 13 2010, 08:08 PM)
Hi peeps,

Sorry to revive such an "old" topic.  Was at Five Stones earlier [Y is there no discussion topic on Five Stones btw?!] and was told people / owner's shifting into Ameera now; apparently a 1.5k sq feet condo there was rented out for about RM3.5k.  Am not sure if that's good value since I've no idea what the going rate for Ameera was in the first place.

Also for those who's worried about high traffic due to "next door" neighbourhood mall; I doubt that mall is going to bring in traffic like 1U; but it would be convenient if there's gonna be a Village Grocer or Jaya Jusco there.  The main road (ss2/72) I was told will be expanding into a 4-lane road in the near future.
4 lanes? The exit to Rothman roundabout is going to be so jammed then.

kbandito
post Jan 13 2010, 10:42 PM

Regular
1,172 posts

I am staying in SS2, renting a room.
I definitely like the location of SS2, easy accessibility to basically anywhere.
Neighborhood wise there is a lot of retirees here, students too.
To me the traffic WITHIN SS2 residential area is not too bad during usual jam time, the surrounding areas are. There are several shortcuts to access to SPRINT & LDP as mentioned by tinkerbel.

nuff said, there is tendency for people to promote their residing area. tongue.gif
kbandito
post Jan 13 2010, 11:12 PM

Regular
1,172 posts

Five Stones is not yet completed, Ameera is.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:36 PM