Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ameera Residence, comments pls :) Investment

views

TSsuiteng
post Apr 11 2008, 09:24 AM, updated 16y ago

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

Thanks to wheimeng, this caught my eye. smile.gif Anyone know the price for it and any units still available?

More info :
http://www.iproperty.com.my/property/development.asp?pid=958
http://www.sdb.com.my/properties_ss2/ss2_beginning.htm

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

user posted image
user posted image

Ameera is the first expression of an extraordinary 11-acre residential and commercial development in SS2. On its own, Ameera is welcoming, gracious and always a little surprising. As a part of the whole, Ameera is your gateway to an idealised urban community that will be the jewel of Petaling Jaya.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

The low-rise block features 53 villas, including limited edition garden villas and penthouses. The garden villas boast a private garden that leads out to the pool deck. At the tower block there will be 237 apartments including 5 penthouses. The apartment units range from 1,200 to 3,300 sq. ft, while the penthouses are from 2,700 to 6,000 sq. ft.

All the apartments share a sense of practicality in terms of spaciousness and layout. Functionality and aesthetics are in perfect equilibrium as even the smallest detail has been addressed in order to ensure that each unit meets with your absolute satisfaction. For instance, larger windows to allow more natural light and ventilation to make the interiors more comfortable.

Warmth, comfort and peace of mind are yours when you return to the serene embrace of Ameera.

The distinctive features :

. spacious lanai, with adjustable aluminium-framed louvered windows
. well-appointed Italian dry kitchen
. spacious wet kitchen with designated yard area
. en suite air-conditioned master bedroom with hot water to the shower cubicle, bath tub and wash basin
. WiFi enabled within every apartment
. a multi-level security system:- card access system at guarded main entrance and lift lobbies, CCTV monitors in all lifts, audio intercom to the guardhouse

user posted image

This post has been edited by suiteng: Jan 9 2009, 09:19 AM
TSsuiteng
post Apr 11 2008, 02:00 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

Should be there since it's next to Jasmine tower hmm.gif Price wise quite expensive, more than RM300 psf for that location. No transport (I'm a station girl). Maintenance? I dunno.. maybe I'll go check it out.
TSsuiteng
post Apr 16 2008, 03:37 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:28 AM