Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Zen Quantum Pendant

views

TSdzi921
post Mar 9 2008, 12:01 AM, updated 17y ago

I'm broke and poor
1,997 posts

I just bought mine from relative... Don't know the effect yet

This product seems to be a hot item in Penang area. There are other brands of such promoting scalar energy

Anybody brought these scalar energy pendant before?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
TSdzi921
post Mar 9 2008, 12:01 AM

I'm broke and poor
1,997 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Disclaimer: I'm not selling this

TSdzi921
post Mar 9 2008, 12:06 AM

I'm broke and poor
1,997 posts

ZEN Quantum PendantTM is a natural energy generating device which improves the metabolic and circulatoryfunctions of the body to achieve optimal holistic health. The activeingredients inside the ZEN Quantum PendantTM comprise of over 70 different natural minerals extracted from volcanic rocks which are thenrecombined using nanotechnology and heat fusion methods. It works byradiating natural scalar energy which has definite positive effects onthe body including:

-Increasing the energy level of everysingle cell in the body by facilitating the entry of nutrients andelimination of wastes from the cells. Therefore, water plays a vitalrole in living things.
-Energized water can do wonders!
-Help your cells return to their 'rhythm of life' and regain their ability to repair themselves.
-Convertingthe water in the body to become smaller molecules (micro-clusters)which has better dissolving, cleansing and healing powers. Increasetransmembrane potential.
-Neutralizing the harmful effects of external electro-magnetic radiation.
-Reduce inflammation.

Regular exposure to the ZEN Quantum PendantTM can:

-increase the energy level of every single cell in the body to the ideal 70-90 millivolt range.
-increasethe energy covalent level of every single hydrogen atom in the body (asverified by spectrographic analysis). This is significant becausecovalent hydrogen bonds are what hold your DNA together.
-improvecell wall permeability, facilitating the intake of nutrients into eachand every cell and the elimination of waste from reduced size of watermolecules.
-decrease the surface tension bodies ultimatecarrier, the water molecules thereby significantly reducing the timerequired for your body to assimilate nutrients.
-cleanse the blood.
-eliminateand nullify the effects of man made frequencies in the human body eg:computers, handphone & other electrical appliances.
-improve mental focus (as demonstrated by increased amplitude of EEG frequencies).
-balance out the two hemispheres of the brain (again, as measured by EEG tests).
-play a significant role in preventing and/or reversing diseases.
-work as an antidepressant.
-improve immune function.
Hmmm... Sounds too gua... Especially the Energized water. Put the water glass under the guarantee card also will energized it... shakehead.gif sweat.gif

I'm going to give it a try since there is a 30days money back guarantee. If not good I'll return it
FamousLastWords
post Mar 9 2008, 12:24 AM

On my way
928 posts

how much is it? my mom bought something similar but it's biodisc glass. also the same shape as this..
malaysianPotato
post Mar 9 2008, 01:22 AM

I need more space to write stuff here...
Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

For future reference, instead of posting three times in a row, use the edit button and add to your existing post. Reduces the chances of you getting reported for spamming.
jswong
post Mar 9 2008, 03:36 AM

Getting Started
200 posts

Scalar energy cannot be quantified, cannot be measured, and cannot be proven to interact with matter. Similar to transverse waves vs longtitudinal waves for the solutions to Heaviside equations. Some say that the transverse wave solutions that are discarded is actually a source of free or untapped energy. Actually they're discarded because they have no physical use.

Same goes for scalar vs vector components of electromagnetic waves. Scalar waves carry no information if I'm not mistaken, no nett energy.

And also, you can't passively generate "scalar waves" with some magical disc. If you could, it would be a free energy device. That is, if the scalar energy can interact with matter in any way at all and produce electricity or any other form of usable energy.

I'm very, very skeptical of these scalar energy devices. Around a decade ago, there was this massive scam involving devices using "torsion waves". The "physics" behind these devices have been disproven, the scam artists have been identified, and gradually "torsion wave" and "torsion field" gadgets faded out of existence..

..only to re-appear as "scalar wave" and "scalar energy" devices. Guess why they can't sell these devices in the US while making the same claims. They will have crazy lawsuits and government injunctions against the sale of such devices before they can break even.
kuntaker
post Mar 9 2008, 07:06 AM

React!
1,008 posts

this kind of pendant really works?
TSdzi921
post Mar 9 2008, 08:42 AM

I'm broke and poor
1,997 posts

QUOTE(malaysianPotato @ Mar 9 2008, 01:22 AM)
For future reference, instead of posting three times in a row, use the edit button and add to your existing post. Reduces the chances of you getting reported for spamming.
Ok. Thanks for the notice

Btw, I thought there is a limit of 10 pic in one post right?

QUOTE(kuntaker @ Mar 9 2008, 07:06 AM)
this kind of pendant really works?
Ok, I slept with the pendant overnight...
This morning when I woke up, I feel lack of energy. Back and legs weak

I guess it must be this reason (as stated in the box)
It is normal for some wearers to experience and uncomfortable feeling during the first few days and may be symptomatic of the body adjusting to the effects of the Zen Quantum Pendant.
Let's see how it goes for a few more days. On my neck now there is Phiten Tit Chain and this pendant. Phiten Tit chain has shown good result over increased of energy and reduced back pain overnight, but this pendant hasn't yet
Valentineday
post Mar 9 2008, 12:54 PM

Casual
478 posts

...scary la...what the hell happen to earth now blink.gif blink.gif
Polaris
post Mar 9 2008, 05:37 PM

Trust Fund Baby
2,850 posts

QUOTE(jswong @ Mar 9 2008, 03:36 AM)
Scalar energy cannot be quantified, cannot be measured, and cannot be proven to interact with matter. Similar to transverse waves vs longtitudinal waves for the solutions to Heaviside equations. Some say that the transverse wave solutions that are discarded is actually a source of free or untapped energy. Actually they're discarded because they have no physical use.

Same goes for scalar vs vector components of electromagnetic waves. Scalar waves carry no information if I'm not mistaken, no nett energy.

And also, you can't passively generate "scalar waves" with some magical disc. If you could, it would be a free energy device. That is, if the scalar energy can interact with matter in any way at all and produce electricity or any other form of usable energy.

I'm very, very skeptical of these scalar energy devices. Around a decade ago, there was this massive scam involving devices using "torsion waves". The "physics" behind these devices have been disproven, the scam artists have been identified, and gradually "torsion wave" and "torsion field" gadgets faded out of existence..

..only to re-appear as "scalar wave" and "scalar energy" devices. Guess why they can't sell these devices in the US while making the same claims. They will have crazy lawsuits and government injunctions against the sale of such devices before they can break even.
Well, you can replace the word "scalar" with "religion" above and your post would still make sense.

But how come no one lawsuits against religion? Hmm... Oh yes, the built in "You did not pray hard enough" clause.

About this scalar thing, if it were so powerful, why are pharma and hospitals not bankrupt yet?

pedro
post Mar 9 2008, 06:15 PM

Certified Broscientist
3,649 posts

Wanna test it??

Buy one at random and don't read anything,sleep with it and see how you feel in the morning!!

Then compare what you found with whats written!!

kuntaker
post Mar 9 2008, 06:15 PM

React!
1,008 posts

ur effect so yeng edy ar..
nid wait a few weeks more to see the effects le..
we wait and see...hee

TSdzi921
post Mar 9 2008, 07:53 PM

I'm broke and poor
1,997 posts

Ok, really sux! Whole day don't feel any good.

Just now took afternoon nap, nearly cannot wake up from bed. No energy...

This post has been edited by dzi921: Mar 9 2008, 07:53 PM
Polaris
post Mar 9 2008, 07:59 PM

Trust Fund Baby
2,850 posts

QUOTE(dzi921 @ Mar 9 2008, 07:53 PM)
Ok, really sux! Whole day don't feel any good.

Just now took afternoon nap, nearly cannot wake up from bed. No energy...
Try again for other purpose, coitus for one.
TSdzi921
post Mar 9 2008, 08:18 PM

I'm broke and poor
1,997 posts

They said there was a test. Take 2 banana

One put on top of the pendant, the other no pendant

The one without pendant spoil faster
manatee0505
post Mar 9 2008, 10:59 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(jswong @ Mar 9 2008, 04:36 AM)

well for your info. this type of product received very good response in the usa. a lot of golf champions in the usa is endorsing it as well. check this out n u know what i mean www fusionexcel com

everything is in the site. it's indeed hard to accept that there really is such a powerful product that can do wonders. however try it n experience it for yourself. those who want to know more on how to maximise the usage of this pendant do PM me.
malaysianPotato
post Mar 9 2008, 11:37 PM

I need more space to write stuff here...
Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

You guys who say it's great and we should try it are missing the point. What we want to know is how it works, detailed scientific documentation of how the item works, we don't care what it does, we want to know how it does it.
Disciple
post Mar 9 2008, 11:49 PM

Master of Disaster
2,256 posts

off topic....how much did you pay for the pendant TS?
SUSSeLrAhC
post Mar 10 2008, 01:26 AM

★★★7Star★General★★★
5,227 posts

this is like car sticker... if you stick tubo, mugen, brudder, greddy on the side of your car of other places ar... your car will add 100hp and 100 units of torque... no kidding... very powerful 1... the more you stick the more powerful... if you stick whole car... can beat ferari leh.. even kancil kia can win

watch cheng my car... by mr brown...

like those skinny guys lar... or fat ah pek.. they put dragon tattoo on their back big big ar... their power + 100... arnold or stveler stalon also lose leh... i wonder why rambo dont put tattoo...

can also see in RPG game.. u buy certain item ar... ur hero stronger 1... dota also got leh...

this pendant do wat 1? need how many gold 2 buy? kill wat monster can get?

pedro
post Mar 10 2008, 10:32 AM

Certified Broscientist
3,649 posts

I agree with Malaysianpotato,Wheres the science behind it??

If i sell you a rock and told you to eat it and you will have energy for the rest of your life will you believe me??

My "Technology" has been developed in Japan where dragons pass out those rocks which are then treated with Bioelectric currents!

13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0398sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:43 PM