Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Zen Quantum Pendant

views

malaysianPotato
post Mar 9 2008, 01:22 AM

I need more space to write stuff here...
Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

For future reference, instead of posting three times in a row, use the edit button and add to your existing post. Reduces the chances of you getting reported for spamming.
malaysianPotato
post Mar 9 2008, 11:37 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

You guys who say it's great and we should try it are missing the point. What we want to know is how it works, detailed scientific documentation of how the item works, we don't care what it does, we want to know how it does it.
malaysianPotato
post Mar 10 2008, 01:38 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(manatee0505 @ Mar 10 2008, 11:08 AM)
i get your point bro.well if only u r a sceintist then u would not have ask such a question. if u know scalar energy till today do not have any instrument or financially viable instrument to measure scalar energy coz if u have done enough research u would know that scalar energy has zero frequency it is basically 2 electromagnetic wave crossing each other n cancelling out each other therefore coz its zero in frequency as well as a stationary energy u can;t really measure it. however scalar energy has been proven to exist by a guy call tesla. even einstein in one of his equation has the scalar symbol.
if u do not understand how something works does not mean u must reject it. do u understand how electricity works, i don;t, n yet we enjoy the benefits of electricity. but i do know one thing that u can cook a man;s dinner with it n u can cook a man with it as well.

just like myself i do not understand how scalar energy works, but after trying out the quantum pendant n experiencing it i m now doing research iinto the quantum pendant brought in by www.fusionexcel.com

i m from a science backgroud into research n now i m working with real scientists to document it. in the near future we should have something concrete but in the meantime the only way to substantiate it is to have testimonials. bear with it. the maximum extent of scalar energy is still tobe seen. however just a hint of how powerful scalar energy is remember the chernobyl explosion in russia, well they were using sc......... energy.
And that answers my question... How?

If I were a scientist I'd still ask the question simply because noone has answered me. Even if I knew the answer I'd still ask the question because obviously none of you know the answer and I'd enjoy reading your empty pointless responses.
What I asked was how the item affected the human body, not what it does for you. Noone has answered the question, all you've done is say "noone can understand it". I want to know how the item affects you, since the company says they know it does such and such, they must have documentation on it, what it does to your cells and atleast theories on how it does it.

Electricity... You're joking right?

Chernobyl... was a NUCLEAR disaster, it was a NUCLEAR plant. The energy source was nuclear, controlled nuclear reaction boils water, creates steam and drives a steam turbine. They had a failed experiment and were unable to shut the plant down, the result was a steam exposion which was followed by secondary explosions and fires. AKA NUCLEAR meltdown rolleyes.gif

Btw, it was in Ukraine.

ETA: I can't believe your Chernobyl remark, what's your science background?

This post has been edited by malaysianPotato: Mar 10 2008, 01:42 PM
malaysianPotato
post Mar 10 2008, 08:08 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

Rofl, who cares about all that. Let's get back to Chernobyl.

You're saying it wasn't a nuclear meltdown? lawl, the Chernobyl Nuclear Powerplant was a nuke plant(thus the name, not even going to argue this, go check with the IAEA if you want), so what are you saying caused the whole kaboom + release of radioactive material(iodine 131, strontium 90, among others) into the atmosphere?

Edit: Go ahead and put me to shame, I don't mind. Oh and if I wanted to do research for myself, I wouldn't have asked would I? I haven't steamrolled anything, I've simply asked for someone to provide a credible report on how the item works. I'm not disputing the effects, I simply want to know how it works. Sheesh.

This post has been edited by malaysianPotato: Mar 10 2008, 08:17 PM
malaysianPotato
post Mar 10 2008, 11:47 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(metalfreak @ Mar 10 2008, 10:47 PM)
Well said bro.

I'm still very skeptical in all these products, I still feel its all in your mind. Paid for something good...having a peace of mind that that "object" will bring good "feng shui" or waves or electricity or nuclear
I'm not gonna go as far as saying it's all psychological, and I don't really care. I mean, if it works, great for some, good for them.

Just thought I'd throw a logical question into it and get a proper detailed scientific answer. doh.gif
malaysianPotato
post Mar 11 2008, 10:47 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(manatee0505 @ Mar 11 2008, 09:51 PM)
dear sir,
sorry if my comments look like a direct attack on you as a person, my apologies sincerely. let;s forget about the chernobyl if u say it is nuclear then so be it. my source came from someone who is working inside chernobyl itself so let it be, nothing gain from debating what was the explosion. it does not make me richer neither does it make me poorer.

i m sure at the end of the days many can testify that such energy products does work. even many champions found it beneficial if not they would not be endorsing the products as well as winning tournaments.
First off, I'm not offended by anything you've said, nor did I percieve any of your words to be a personal attack on myself.

That said, I'm going to ask you to name your source. Cause if you read the clean up and containment reports, it's quite clear that the radioactive materials found on site, around the continent and as far as europe were products of nuclear fission. Also, the Chernobyl nuke plant was still active until fairly recently, so maybe you should check your source's credibility again, cause there's no evidence of anything other than nuclear activity within the plant.

I'm not really willing to drop the issue, since you claim an inside source, I want to know who he is, what he did in the plant(I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be violating opsec as the plant was not a military or intelligence project and even if it was, the Soviet Union is dead), and which part of the plant he worked on. If he refuses to reveal his name, atleast have him answer the other questions.

While were at it, since he was(or so you say, he claims) working there, perhaps he can explain how the accident happened and where it began and if it was related(assuming that his claim of the plant not being a nuke power plant) to the low-power test or if it was perhaps related to the '82 accident.

This is of personal interest to me and I'm sure everyone else here wouldn't mind being given information even the IAEA, UN, NATO, etc aren't aware of.

Secondly...

Allow me to reiterate, I don't care if it works, that's not what I asked. I want to know how it works, which is why I'm posting in this thread. You claimed to have knowledge on the subject saying;
well if only u r a sceintist then u would not have ask such a question
i m from a science backgroud into research n now i m working with real scientists to document it.

However, in the same post you said;
i do not understand how scalar energy works
do u understand how electricity works, i don;t,

Which led me to question your knowledge on the subject, since you claim to be educated in the mystical arts of science and claim to be researching scalar energy and it's effects, how can you not understand how electricity works? And at the same time, scalar energy isn't exactly undocumented, you should atleast have an understanding of the theories and concepts behind SFT, and the operating principles of scalar energy(which I don't, I'm horrible at physics, and my knowledge of quantum physics is even worse). Which is why I asked you to reveal your qualifications.

Again(because people don't seem to get it... And because I'm sure many other's share my interests on the subject), I don't need to know how many athletes use the product, I don't need you to tell me that it works, I want to know HOW it works.

Wootz long post.

This post has been edited by malaysianPotato: Mar 11 2008, 10:48 PM
malaysianPotato
post Mar 12 2008, 01:32 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(manatee0505 @ Mar 12 2008, 07:15 AM)
well as i said i do not wish to rustle the birds nest, so let it be. die with the knowledge that it was a nuclear explosion. hmmm u know what u r absolutely right i really do not know anything about scalar energy however what i do know is i m enjoying it. if u think i know or i do not know about scalar energy either way u r right.

again die with that knowledge.
See, this is what I mean when I say Malaysians(in general) lack maturity.

You say you know about the subject... Then proceed to stone wall when inquired. How does that post help anyone? Who's nest would you be rustling by providing information? If you don't know anything why don't you just say it instead of talking about Chernobyl and crap. Sheesh, drama.

And what's with the "die with that knowledge" crap, how many people do you honestly believe will remember this effectively useless discussion for more than a month? Drama.

This post has been edited by malaysianPotato: Mar 12 2008, 01:33 PM
malaysianPotato
post Mar 13 2008, 01:11 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

Fun read jswong. rclxms.gif It actually made sense... Which is a nice change tongue.gif
malaysianPotato
post Mar 17 2008, 10:30 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(pedro @ Mar 17 2008, 09:31 PM)
EMF=Electromotive force??
Electromagnetic field.
malaysianPotato
post Mar 18 2008, 05:05 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(kuntaker @ Mar 18 2008, 03:45 PM)
o..
Amway product is it good?
i see many ppl selling it..
Posts completely unrelated to the subject and of no conversational value = spam.
malaysianPotato
post Mar 18 2008, 05:57 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(Kuraodo @ Mar 18 2008, 05:55 PM)
wat is dat anyway??
Google is your friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing
malaysianPotato
post Mar 25 2008, 06:29 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

Wow @ jswong's post. That's a winning post right there.

malaysianPotato
post Apr 9 2008, 12:48 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(Lover @ Apr 9 2008, 11:21 AM)
slip better wil break my backbone? o.0
Slip and sleep are two very different things.
malaysianPotato
post Apr 13 2008, 12:52 AM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(mylpjsmy @ Apr 13 2008, 12:29 AM)
as mention earlier, this product is sold through network marketing, if the person wears the product n feels the benefit, he/she of cos would like to share it among his friends and relatives for better health and at the same time u r getting ur wealth too, so... anything to lose? guess not
Unless it doesn't work, then the person has lost whatever he spent on the product.
malaysianPotato
post Apr 14 2008, 02:02 AM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

how come u all dun get the point, if it doesn't work on u, fine! return it to the company within 14 days after purchase n u'll get back ur money, tats all =.=

How many people actually return stuff they aren't satisfied with? I don't, most people I know don't. It's a hassle and companies who promise money back guarranties don't necessarily honor that promise happily. Some will make you go loops just to talk to someone who can authorize the return.
That aside, the point still stands. If the product doesn't work for an individual, he stands to lose money. But since you say money is 100% returned, fine, let's go with something else. Time, the time it takes to buy the item, test it, evaluate it, send it back and so forth.

QUOTE(mylpjsmy @ Apr 13 2008, 10:36 PM)
where do u heard this from ? zen quantum pendant company, i'm talking about FE quantum pendant, this is two different company, our company approach is different, we don't guarantee it will 100% work, but if the user wears it n really works, then good for them, for those who didn't just too bad, afterall, no 1 company dare to declare their product will work 100% for everyone =)
You say "your company", you work for fusion excel?

Well, if you work for them, I got a few questions.

1) How much research have they done into scalar energy?
2) Can they PROVE scalar energy? And when I say prove, I don't want some book published by a company selling a product claiming scalar energy works, that's not proof, that's propaganda.
2) How exactly does the product work? Read the WHOLE thread before answering this question because some people apparently mistake "how it works" with "what it does".
3) If products sold by you can have a positive result for some, no result for others, then it is possible for one to have negative reactions from the same product, right? What kind of compensation is your company willing to provide if an individual is permanently injured by it? Surely a simple money back isn't going to cover that. What if a person dies because scalar energy, being as mysterious as it is, permanently damages his internal organs leading to death? Will your company deny responsibility or will they recall all their products?

This post has been edited by malaysianPotato: Apr 14 2008, 02:02 AM
malaysianPotato
post Apr 14 2008, 01:45 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(mylpjsmy @ Apr 14 2008, 11:13 AM)
From ur point of view, i think u r making statement without fact, hav u did a survey on it, mayb u heard 1 or 2 or mayb 10 but u can't just jump to conclusion like tat. And also, when i say our company, doesn't mean tat i'm 1 of the employee or in the management team, i'm just a user n a member of the company product. For me, i can say tat i'm kinda open minded person, i allow new changes to happen in my life, so i dun really care about how a product work, as long it works, fine with me. like cars, do u need to know how the engine runs to drive, not really, as long u know how to drive n the car moves, tats it. Well mayb for u u might want to know how everything works before using it, i dunno. For ur 3rd question, let me answer this way, when u breathe in oxygen, do u get any side effect? Same for the scalar energy, what scientist n researcher claim it is a natural energy tat will help in health n other benefits. So far i haven seen anyone who uses it and get negative reaction(side effects). I know u r not satisfied with my reply as i did not gv u the answer u want like what, how does a scalar energy works. U can't blame me for not answering it, as i'm no scientist nor any researcher, i'm just a mere user who believe in this product tat it will benefit my health n others.
Have I done a survey of what? Returning products? No, have you? None of my friends or relatives return products unless they cost serious amounts of money, it's a hassle. Why do I say it's a hassle? Have you ever tried to return anything? Try returning anything worth more than 5k, bet you have to talk to atleast 3 people.

If you don't know how the internal combustion engine works, um... Can I suggest primary school?
Possible side effects of breathing oxygen? well if you're breathing air consisting of 100% oxygen, you could die. See Oxygen toxicity. That's one of the more commonly known ones, want more?

I'm open minded too, I just like to know how things work before I throw money at it. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's good for you.

So... You're just another mlm member? Confusing, if you're not an employee, it's not your company. Calling it "our company" would lead anyone to believe you work for them. So I'm guessing you're part of their mlm scheme then? Since you said
as mention earlier, this product is sold through network marketing, if the person wears the product n feels the benefit, he/she of cos would like to share it among his friends and relatives for better health and at the same time u r getting ur wealth too

I assume you're selling it? Isn't it a little irresponsible to sell something to someone without knowing anything about how it works?
malaysianPotato
post Apr 14 2008, 06:17 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(mylpjsmy @ Apr 14 2008, 03:22 PM)
Seriously, i do return a product if i dun find it working or benefits me, i practice a lot with jaya jusco. Well, do a person need to b scientist to use a product? Dun think so... about the 100% oxygen, i haven heard about it n dunno much about it too, all i know human needs oxygen to live, agree ? Especially for health supplement product, many ppl around the world r consuming it, i believe most of them don't really know wat r the ingredients in the product n how it works too, yet they r still taking it, there is only 1 reason for it, for better health. If this FE quantum pendant really wat some ppl claim to b fraud or fake n some kind of placebo effect, i dun think the company can stand still til today. The reason behind the success of this company product is obvious, majority r benefiting from it in terms of health. Once someone is having better health after wearing the product, i really dun see the necessity of having the knowledge on how it work, at least this is wat i think.
You don't have to be a scientist to use something, but I can't understand using something without an elementry understanding of how it works. That makes absolutely no sense to me, it's like taking pain killers to reduce pain but not understanding the basic method of action or the possible risks because of how it works or like using electricity without understanding the risks of holding exposed live wiring.

I don't take health supplements, the people I know who do know how it works and what they're made of. I guess the people I interact with are similar in that they're not about to go blindfolded into a truck because someone tells them there's money for them in it.

You'd be amazed at how many people will believe absolute crap.
I'll give you an example. Everyone has watched movies where someone is shot and they go flying right? Or heard how .45acp will easily knock an opponent over regardless of where you shoot him.
Neither are true, yet MILLIONS believe both to be true and will agrue the validity of their belief that people will fly if shot by a 12g or knocked over by the sheer force of the .45acp. Physics would prove both to be absolutely false(see Newton's third law).

People will believe anything if they don't take the time to think about what it is they're accepting.

So, I guess I like being able to say, "this works because it does this" instead of saying, "this works... But I've absolutely no idea how it works or what I'm talking about". *shrug*

QUOTE(eug @ Apr 14 2008, 03:56 PM)
Actually, it's either ignorance or the placebo effect. There's a huge, huge market selling items that provide questionable benefits - not only for health, but also for things that supposedly improve the sound of your hifi, improve fuel economy, 6-minute abs, Noni juice, etc etc.

Just because people buy a product, it doesn't mean it actually works. It just means humans are susceptible to the placebo effect. Or they're just gullible. smile.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/05/health/r..._r=1&oref=login
With the truly dodgy products, throw in some halfbaked scientific-sounding technobabble rubbish description and many people would believe it without doing research first.
Hey, no logic or common sense allowed here. This is the internet! tongue.gif
malaysianPotato
post Apr 15 2008, 04:33 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(selenium @ Apr 15 2008, 03:41 PM)
to malaysian potato.

this is what we call NewAge like yoga. it is used to cheat people of their hard earned money. something like if u buy 4-d someday u will kena lotery.

like yoga all u do is stretch for extended periods of time which recent studies by the american medical society and the british medical journal shows that it does nothing to your body.

And scalar energy is just another bullshit term for Aura or ur chakra.
cause now a-days when you say aura you will sound crazy so need some fancy word

anyways if the improvement of energy is felt then good for you cause no matter what i say you would still say ghost are real and santa claus is living in the north pole.

to me its similar to singapores effort to tap the pink dollar.
as long there is a demand and stupid ppl to cater to the niche for these BS products are around
I wouldn't put scalar energy with aura or chakra or qigong, it's not really the same. Scalar energy is supposed to be some self cancelling, all penetrating, infinite emf but requires each individual to have one or more products for it to work.
Qi or one's aura is supposed to be one's life force or internal energy which is part of you. While we don't fully understand it, qi(or w/e you want to call it) is becoming more widely accepted as a part of energy medicine(part of complementary or alternative medicine). Accupuncture for example, would be classified under energy medicine.

I don't think they're similar, then again I don't really care enough to research either. *shrug*

Yoga is supposed to improve flexibility, relax your body and through meditation create the feeling of well being. As you feel good about yourself, your immune system responds positively.
Ofcourse you don't have to do yoga for that, anyone can simply stretch themselves out in anyway they want, breath and relax, think about the good things in life and get similar results.

This post has been edited by malaysianPotato: Apr 15 2008, 04:35 PM
malaysianPotato
post Apr 18 2008, 12:10 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(mylpjsmy @ Apr 18 2008, 11:53 AM)
Did i mention about wearing the pendant n my fever gone down... What i saying was, all this while whenever i had fever, i dun take medication yet my fever will go down, naturally, no placebo effect right... Taking medication for fever is actually bullshit to me la... u take or dun take yet ur fever still go down, so what is the point taking medication(i'm just saying for fever ya, dun get me wrong). I agree some MLM ppl just a bit over exaggerate about some product, thats why it gv a mind set to malaysian that once a product is sold through network marketing, the product is usually fake or fraud. That's why ppl in this country r still so backward, they only think on 1 thing, no other further deeper thinking, unlike the west, they r smarter yet they still believe in this product, quantum pendant. If u want some proof u can always go n dig for some information about it, start with PGA golf 1st.
I think you're not wording it right.
You said, your fever went down naturally... So, the pendant did nothing?

I wouldn't really agree with your comment on the west being "smarter", millions believe the anti-gun lies that Clinton and the Brady people throw out without a second thought.

On sports, the thing about athletes is that they will always want to safeguard their game and improve on it. The pendant is legal, it's not like steroids. Whether it works or not is completely irrelevant, athletes will buy it because if it does work, it's free performance and if it doesn't, psh, 1/10000th of their monthly pay.

Also sports psychology comes into play, if you want something bad enough and you buy something like a pendant on the chance that it may work, that may be enough for your mind to push your body that little bit further.
malaysianPotato
post Apr 18 2008, 07:58 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,816 posts

QUOTE(mylpjsmy @ Apr 18 2008, 02:14 PM)
ALL THIS WHILE, get wat i mean ? this pendant just came into my life few months ago, so all this while means yrs before i hav the pendant. Seriously, i really doubt ur understanding level.
Exactly, "What i saying was, all this while whenever i had fever, i dun take medication yet my fever will go down, naturally, no placebo effect right... " What that sentence means is "The pendant does nothing for my fevers cause with or without it, my fevers go down on their own." If that's not what you want to say, you're wording it wrong. If that is what you're trying to say, how did I misunderstand it?

And... r u a sportsman, if not, dun tell me ur theory n ur thoughts.
rolleyes.gif
Yeah, cause it's your forum and you're the only one I speak to with my posts... Oh wait, it's not your forum and that post could have been intended for more than one reader.

So what if I'm not an amature/pro athlete, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on sports psychology. Everyone knows that your psychological state greatly affects the way your body works. If a pendant can give an individual some sense of "safety" in his abilities, it could allow him to be more consistant in his performance or give him a performance boost, I think my theory works. If you can disprove it or have a different opinion which counters it or have an article which disproves psychological effects on sports performance, by all means post it.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:09 PM