1,273 posts

where is skynet people at LYN?
come..come...
answer all the question
wiwiwawa
post Jan 4 2009, 02:52 PM

Casual
487 posts

Same like skynet very famous, many people complaining. untill now any improvement from them???
lhongwuh
post Jan 5 2009, 03:08 AM

~stary stary nite~
1,991 posts

their service is ok,but pricey...
fruitie
post Jan 5 2009, 03:26 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,992 posts

Skynet so far still acceptable. Though I did have some bad experience with them which is actually mis-communication but still tolerable.

To me after trying so many courier services, I still think that Poslaju is the best. On time all the time. Maybe because the postman knows my house and everything is delivered on time and in good condition. thumbup.gif
wiwiwawa
post Jan 5 2009, 08:34 AM

Casual
487 posts

For mine experience, pos laju still ok but i saw some of them kick the big bag from the up stair to down stair.
lhongwuh
post Jan 6 2009, 12:41 AM

~stary stary nite~
1,991 posts

QUOTE(wiwiwawa @ Jan 5 2009, 08:34 AM)
For mine experience, pos laju still ok but i saw some of them kick the big bag from the up stair to down stair.
sama saja la for all companies...they will kick sumtimes depends on mood..
but usually big boxes only...thats y we need to wrap super kaokao for peace of mind..
wiwiwawa
post Jan 6 2009, 09:00 AM

Casual
487 posts

QUOTE(lhongwuh @ Jan 6 2009, 01:41 AM)
sama saja la for all companies...they will kick sumtimes depends on mood..
but usually big boxes only...thats y we need to wrap super kaokao for peace of mind..
Like this we need to buy many peti selamat from bank negara... doh.gif
felicious
post Jan 6 2009, 12:30 PM

Regular
Group Icon
VIP
1,430 posts

So far, Skynet is ok to me. They deliver on time. However, their pickup hours limited till 4pm only.

As for PosLaju, I don't have any problem with them too. Sometimes, they will call you to take your parcel when you are not at home. I like this service biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by felicious: Jan 6 2009, 12:31 PM
Dark Amaterasu
post Jan 25 2009, 12:24 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

prefer poslaju. coz they're willing to re-attempt delivery. but poslaju centre pickup phone soooooooooo late!!
dzul_huzaifi
post Jan 28 2009, 08:47 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

yeah,s**t synet,they said 2 me no1 at home n wth?? i was at home when da driver call me n ask 4 direction...n then,they said,4 da 2nd delivery,got weather problem.. WTF?? u guys use motocycle ke??!!
*jess*
post Jan 29 2009, 08:35 AM

23 posts

I suppose the service varies from different branches? I'm from penang, quite satisfied with the services provided, accept some of their staff. dun really like the way they talk sad.gif

Same goes to postlaju, but i dunno they actually did 2nd attempt delivery? Touchwood la~ so far no miss of goods/delivery *thumbs up*
lhongwuh
post Jan 29 2009, 08:53 PM

~stary stary nite~
1,991 posts

anyone manage to get successful 2nd delivery?
mat_tz
post Jan 30 2009, 10:05 AM

Casual
444 posts

use pos laju...
i never have problem.. rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

this day pos...tommorow get stuff..
huhu.. thumbup.gif

shajack
post Feb 6 2009, 06:28 PM

semi-retired@everything
872 posts

used skynet coz it nearer n till tis day,i think it services is quite good.
same about city-link.may be its down 2 the whoever they hv onboard.
but i read on a notice board@skynet HQ,they hv sort of problem with staff behavior,then again,which company dunt even hv a bad apple or two or more,he3
therion
post Feb 7 2009, 01:27 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

I have some bad experience with skynet few days ago , I send some stuff to my customer in Puchong and from their tracking the item was successfully delivered. But the customer complaint he never received the item. Check with skynet, they said that item has been lost, stolen. Then how come the POD on their tracking system said it was delivered and signed? hmm.gif

It was just a business card I print for my customer, who in the world will steal a 250pcs business card? vmad.gif

Skynet branch in Pekan, Pahang are the worst! They won't deliver the item instead they ask customer to collect at their office. If I got customer from Pekan, they will always complaint to me about skynet. I choose to use PosLaju now, better. Hari ini pos, semalam sudah sampai. rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by therion: Feb 7 2009, 01:35 PM
valensi
post Feb 7 2009, 09:16 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

I juz bought sumting from the net, the seller sent it using Skynet from KL to my house in Klang. Firts time post, parcel lost. Second time, cannot send coz cannot find my address. So today I called office asking about the parcel and the lady there said they promised to send it today by 1pm.. wait till now no sign it will arrived... very upset with the poor services... they said cannot find my address?? how come?? around 5 months ago i ordered sumthing & the seller was from johor using skynet and delivered to my doorstep within 1 day... now with same adress they said cant find my address... very lame & ridiculous excuse...
descendant
post Feb 7 2009, 11:53 PM

Casual
322 posts

First time I bought something from the net and they send it using Skynet
I was eager waiting for it so I checked the tracking every 5 minutes

from Scheduled for Departure -> Linehaul to HUB -> Linehaul to IPH -> Out for Delivery -> Arrived IPH

and suddenly the tracking said :

CONSIGNEE NOT AT HOME/OFFICE. DELIVERY WILL BE RE-ATTEMPTED
Delivery has been attempted, the consignee was not present / company closed. Delivery will be re-attempted

???? I was at home waiting for it the whole time!!!!!!!
toobad
post Feb 8 2009, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

I wanted to test out skynet service a couple of times, but after reading the comments, i guess better not.

been using poslaju for all my book delivery, NO PROBLEM for me so far, takes only 1 day.
just few days ago, i sent one parcel using REGISTERED MAIL, it reached the next day rclxms.gif
little_baby
post Feb 10 2009, 01:49 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

may i knw how much skynet will charge us?
engbok
post Feb 11 2009, 08:10 AM

34 posts

I quit Skynet since 2007, frankly they give me the best rate for couriering within major city...but they broke my guitar too frequent..I pinned them very hard for the insurance claim and they told me they don't buy general insurance for courier losses..huh?? i have been dealing with ABX, citilink, Kangaroo..this is the first courier company told me they don't buy general insurance.

End up they pay me RM100 or lower depend on the value of the item delivered..and bag me not to use their service again..becoz they admit they can't handle it...haha..

ABX is always my preferred..never fail me (touch wood) and i like the sweet and soft voice of the operator..hoho..

64 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0221sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:19 PM