Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Agarwood/Gaharu, Become a millionaire in 7 years?

views

eehtsitna
post Oct 11 2007, 03:42 PM

Casual
356 posts

Hmmm... you can say that I am actually quite familiar with this topic because I am involved in a research related to gaharu. Just for your information, the price of the gaharu itself depends solely in the grade of the resin and cultivated gaharu is known to have a grade of around "C" which does not really fetch a good price in the market. There are still alot of grey area in this trade so you can say that there are risk involved.
eehtsitna
post Oct 12 2007, 02:15 PM

Casual
356 posts

QUOTE(amirbashah @ Oct 12 2007, 07:27 AM)
So do you think it's a good investment?So far I only heard positive stories about gaharu but you're the first one to tell me differently.But I really appreciate your opinion and your expertise though.I learned about  gaharu from a man also doing a research on gaharu.He didn't mention anything negative about the plant.I wouldn't know because I am still new in this subject.In your honest opinion, how much does one kilogram of agarwood/resin cost in Malaysia?Do you think it's worth the money.I am planning to invest my money on these tress soon.Your opinion is much appreciated.
In my opinion, it is always a great investment to plant tree (because I am a forester tongue.gif). I have to first make myself clear that I am not trying to prevent you guys to plant the tree. Instead I want you guys to think about what I have to say and YOU yourself have to analyze the risk involve.

At the time being, there are alot of people in West Malaysia that is planting the tree. I myself know a close friend that has around two thousand tree intercropped in his oil palm estate which is growing nicely. What everyone has in mind is that "there are money to be made here" so they started to plant lots of it. What alot of people does not know is that planting the tree alone is not enough!!! In layman's term, you have to "treat" this tree in order for it to produce the valuable resin. Frankly speaking, this so called "treatment" is quite new to Malaysia and we did not have any convincing result that there is an effective treatment that we can use on the tree. At the moment, a lot of R&D department including the one that I am working in at the moment is testing the treatment out. On our side, we will at least need another 1 year to get some result. So for those that is interested to invest. You might have to take the risk that there might not be an effective treatment technique out there that you can use and the worse scenario is that you might need more than 7 years to grow the tree and you have to sell them off as timber or other wood based product.

Next is the price. You might have heard of those unbelievable expensive gaharu product somewhere before but mind you, those gaharu might be extracted from the wild (assuming no plantation can produce any at the moment). Good quality gaharu can fetch a price as high as rm60-70 per gram (rough estimation). Yes I know that it is kind of crazy but people actually pay to buy this stuff. Now back to the planting of the tree. Based on some data from Thailand which is way ahead of us in research. Gaharu produced in plantation will most likely give you grade "C" gaharu which can be sold as USD100 per kilo (around rm300, another rough estimation since i dont have my file with me now). So the real question is, Is it worth planting a tree for 7 years in hope of a return of rm300 per tree assuming the minimum resin production is 1 kilo per tree? There are actually a lot more to discuss here but I can only think about this for the time being.
eehtsitna
post Oct 18 2007, 10:12 AM

Casual
356 posts

QUOTE(amirbashah @ Oct 13 2007, 12:41 AM)
If I'm not mistaken,the researcher who introduced me to gaharu told me they have found a way to create the resin from the trees.He's working in Malaysian Institute for Nuclear Technology Research (MINT) and they claimed that they have found the method to create the resin.Furthermore,he said even MARDI or other government institutions haven't found the treatment yet.To be honest,I'm a bit skeptical about it.I'm sure you are familiar with injecting the trees to create agarwood.By the way,which company or institution are you from?Well,I guess I have to do a thorough research first before I invest in these trees.

Added on October 12, 2007, 11:45 pmAnw, Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims.
Researcher from MINT? I met a few of them before but I cant seems to be able to remember their name. tongue.gif Yup, I think the method that he mentioned to you is the one we are collaborating in. It involves drilling the tree and apply some "miracle drug" in it. tongue.gif

I am actually from the research division of the Sabah Forestry Department. biggrin.gif
eehtsitna
post Jan 15 2008, 10:02 AM

Casual
356 posts

It is good to see that this thread is still alive and kicking!!! I will try to support everyone on the research side. As off now, there will be an assessment of the gaharu induced tree on March 2008. I will try to keep everyone updated on this. biggrin.gif
eehtsitna
post Jan 15 2008, 11:54 AM

Casual
356 posts

QUOTE(amirbashah @ Jan 15 2008, 12:28 PM)
Hi eehsitna, I haven't check this thread for quite some time. Do you have any new information which you could share with us? You're in Sabah/Sarawak right now right? I was thinking of organizing a gathering in the future. Maybe you could join us?

Added on January 15, 2008, 11:35 am

Does anyone want to meet up? We could organize a meeting and discuss about agarwood. I'm really glad a lot of people are more interested in agarwood now. By the way, I just bought 100 more trees last month but haven't plant it at my land  sad.gif
Yes I am in Sabah. Going to attend a meeting in FRIM end of February so we might be able to meet up then?

Ps: Do not buy the seedling and left it unattended for too long. It will stun the growth of the tree.
eehtsitna
post Feb 21 2008, 09:06 AM

Casual
356 posts

QUOTE(joe_hunt @ Feb 13 2008, 10:52 AM)
1st of all this tree don't have seed� that why we need baby tree .... if u want i can supply this subintegra
Correction. The species does produce seeds but the seed is recalcitrant (low shelf life). That is why it is difficult to buy those seeds. Furthermore, if I am not mistaken, Aquilaria subintegra is an exotic species so you will not be able to find it in the forest.

Ps: By the way, I am going over to KL for a meeting on the 26th to 29th February. Anyone interested to meet up for a chat? biggrin.gif I will be staying in the Setapak area.

Added on February 21, 2008, 9:43 am
QUOTE(amirbashah @ Jan 15 2008, 01:32 PM)
Do I have to quickly plant it on my land? Currently I replaced the seedlings in a bigger poly bag.
I thought I answer this before but I might as well repeat myself. tongue.gif

Try not to keep it in the polybag for too long. The best time to plant it is when the seedling is around 6 month old and around 2 feet tall. I kept some seedlings for around more than a year in the polybag and the root was growing out of the polybag. In my observation, those overgrown seedlings show signs of stunted growth.

This post has been edited by eehtsitna: Feb 21 2008, 09:59 AM
eehtsitna
post Apr 15 2008, 08:45 AM

Casual
356 posts

Hey guys! I would like to propose a joint venture project to anyone who is interested and has already planted their karas/agarwood tree. My friend and I are currently searching for the best inoculation technique in the international market. Once we have identify the best technique, we will bring it into Malaysia.

In a nutshell, what we will propose is that you will be incharge of planting those karas/agarwood tree and later on my friend and I will come in to inoculate those tree for you. Later after that, we will split the profit among ourself based on our agreement. If you are interested with it, please pm me your detail such as:

Your full name:
Contact number:
Number of karas tree you have:
Age of the tree:
The location of your plantation:

Remember, this is not the final proposal. We still have to work out all the detail. If you are really interested, we might have to find a day and discuss this face to face.

user posted image
Early sign of gaharu resin formation. 1 year after inoculation.

This post has been edited by eehtsitna: Apr 15 2008, 09:27 AM
eehtsitna
post Apr 21 2008, 09:23 AM

Casual
356 posts

Yup there are a variety of inoculation techniques out there and as usual, everyone claims that their technique is the best without any results to back them up. My advice to everyone is to make sure that you have some rough idea what those techniques are and how they work before you purchase any. Alot of people takes this opportunity to sell fake inoculation techniques just to make some quick bucks. tongue.gif

Another thing that everyone needs to remember is that do not overestimate your profit margin. Make sure that your margin is "logical" so you will not screw up with your financial management.

Regarding vegetative propogation (cutting), it can be done but if i am not mistaken, the mortality rate is high among seedlings propogated this way. Another important point is that, seedlings propogated through this technique usually does not have a nice tree stand. Meaning that they are usually not straight and they tend to have a lot of branches.

eehtsitna
post Apr 21 2008, 12:00 PM

Casual
356 posts

QUOTE(amirbashah @ Apr 21 2008, 11:14 AM)
Hei eehtsitna, when can we meet up? You didn't call me the last time you're in KL  sad.gif
My recent trip in KL was short so i wasnt able to meet with anyone. Sorry about that. tongue.gif I am planning to go to KL again around June so perhaps we can now make some planning to meet up? We can all sit down and chat over a cup of coffee. biggrin.gif
eehtsitna
post Apr 22 2008, 09:54 AM

Casual
356 posts

[quote=Sham903n,Apr 22 2008, 02:26 AM]
at 5th year, you can always sell the trees without inoculation to interested partie$$ oversea$, you dont have to sell the land just the trees and its up to them to innoculate the trees for another 2 years, because its theirs.., you transfer the risk.. they transfer ca$h.. [quote]

In my opinion, this is the most viable way to sell your karas tree without too much risk. You will only need to wait 5 years instead of 7 years and furthermore, you would not have to worry about the success of the inoculation. If you can sell those tree say around Rm1000.00 each. Assuming you are planting those tree in 3x3m spacing you will get approximately 1 thousand tree per hectare and that alone is Rm1million.

[quote]
Hi eehtsitna,
I will be in KK end of May "Pesta Menuai", are you in KK or Sandakan? The "cutting" I have in mind will be combine with another borrowed technology to increase its root growth and tree growth within few weeks, this will be an interesting experiment. About the lots of branches... isnt that a good thing? 1 tree = 3 or 4 tree (like in the picture below).. also with this 1 tree I can combine other type of agarwood in 1 tree, which means type A tree with 3 branch cut 1 branch replace with type B branch.. just an idea.. [/quote]

I am station in Sandakan. I might be in KK during that time but I cannot confirm anything for now. Regarding the borrowed technology you mentioned earlier. Is it a common technology used on oil palm? If you are serious about conducting this experiment do let me know. I am interested with the result. biggrin.gif

Ooo, you plan to do grafting? Hmmm... i am not sure what is your intention of doing so but I can tell you that it is not economically viable since you will need to add in cost for grafting into your financial management plan. Not to mention that you need to have alot of skilled worker who has experiences with grafting.

[quote]
http://www.leapspiral.org/projects/ <--- SFD"Sabah Forest Dept" are you charging the UMN technology??

[/quote]

I can answer this question. From my understanding, the department is still experimenting on this technology. At the time being, we are not promoting or encourage the usage of this technology until the department have enough data to back up the result.
eehtsitna
post Apr 22 2008, 02:36 PM

Casual
356 posts

Bear in mind that when you are clearing the land up, you should leave those big tree around to give some shade to the karas seedling that you want to plant. Even though karas is a light demanding species, it is good to have some shade early in the planting stage to improve the survival rate. Once the seedling has established itself on the site, then you might consider felling those big tree to free up space and to reduce the competition for the karas tree.

The best inoculation technique? I cannot give any recommendation at the moment because I have only tested 1 technique so far. That is why I am trying to get a friend of mine to source out various inoculation technique out there so that I can test it out and later compare the results. I know where to get the trees for testing. The only problem is I do not have the techniques to test with. Mind you, some people guard this technique as a trade secret and most of the inoculation technique is the market is expensive. tongue.gif

amirbashah - Where is the location that you are planting your karas and how big is the area? I got a few friends in KL area that might know a few contractor who is willing to take up that job from you.

It is a good thing the thread is getting more attention lately. tongue.gif
eehtsitna
post Apr 22 2008, 03:45 PM

Casual
356 posts

Jasben plantation? Is it the company based in Kelantan? The price for the seedling is reasonable. Regarding the Rm2 per tree planting service, does the cost cover the 3 month monitoring operation? Or was it Rm2 per tree per month? tongue.gif

My friend is not in Malaysia at the moment. Will try to contact him and ask him regarding the contractor when he is back.

The best species for gaharu production? That is another grey area that needs to be study intensively. No one can say for sure what species is the best but somehow people has relate each species to the final product that you can get out of it.

A. malaccensis - wood chip
A. crassna - oil
A. subintegra - (i am not sure about this though)
eehtsitna
post May 14 2008, 02:14 PM

Casual
356 posts

Yo guys! There is this agarwood seminar coming up on the 25th - 26th of May 2008 in Kelantan. Since it is organized by a private company and I am not affiliated with them, I will not post their information here to the public. If you are interested, drop me a pm and i will give you the detail information regarding this seminar.

eehtsitna
post Jun 6 2008, 08:28 AM

Casual
356 posts

It is good to see the thread alive again!!! tongue.gif Sorry guys if i am late in replying your questions and stuff. Having loads of work and at the same time trying to sort out some emotional problem. tongue.gif

If i am not mistaken, i still owe amirbashah an explanation on "thinning" and a reply for growproject's pm. tongue.gif Will work on it as soon as possible. biggrin.gif

Cheers and happy planting!!! biggrin.gif
eehtsitna
post Jun 6 2008, 03:43 PM

Casual
356 posts

Eddie? Is that you? I dont have the time to look into the detail of your proposal but will go through it when i return from home after office hour.
eehtsitna
post Jun 8 2008, 11:36 AM

Casual
356 posts

QUOTE(Happy Farmer @ Jun 6 2008, 03:58 PM)
Other good news for a potential investor is that agarwood trees treated with CA Kits can now be harvested at 10 � 12 months after first treatment. In other words the production cycle has been reduced from the original 2 years to just 1 year thanks to improvements in the potency of the CA Kit technology.  (This news was received just this week after a recent visit by Prof. Robert Blanchette of the University of Minnesota - co-inventor of the CA Kit - to assess the latest research results in Vietnam).
Wow that is really something new. Will need to check out on this with my other coleagues.

QUOTE(Happy Farmer @ Jun 6 2008, 03:58 PM)
We can negotiate later the price that we'd charge for CA Kits (one kit per tree) � but for th1e time being you can budget $30/tree (including all materials and application service); this price could be significantly reduced in exchange for a share of the trees at harvest time. You should add say another couple of dollars per tree for security/taking care of the trees (i.e. plantation management). Also, to improve access to the plantation, we advise improving the farm road at a cost of $50,000.

So I estimate a total investment of $1,000,000 (trees) + $1,500,000 (CA Kits) + $100,000 (management) + $50,000 (road) + $500,000 (for processing & marketing costs) = US$3,150,000 (focusing on exploiting the 50,000 mature trees only).

In return, I would estimate conservatively a gross income of 50,000 x $200 = US$10,000,000 after 12 months. (And more money could be made from the 50,000 younger trees in later years).
Based on your experiences working on agarwood plantation in Laos. May i know on average how much agarwood can a tree in Laos produce and what is the grade for the wood?

Added on June 8, 2008, 11:52 am
QUOTE(Happy Farmer @ Jun 7 2008, 02:56 PM)
I am not sure why anybody would pay RM1,000 per 5-year-old-tree without any treatment when they could buy 7-year-old trees from me for less than one tenth of that price!

In the Lao PDR, farmers sell trees at any age from one year upwards but the older they are the higher the price. 
Dont mind the Rm1000 example. That was just a convenient figure that pops up in my mind when i try to explain the option of selling their own tree.

Regarding inducement treatment, the only proven and patented treatment worth applying is the CA Kit. All other techniques (and there are many that can produce resin in agarwood trees) are by far inferior. It simply does not make sense to spend money to grow a tree and then treat it with an inferior technique (especially if it costs more than a CA Kit!).

Furthermore, if you want to export the agarwood legally (with CITES certification) then you will need to declare where the wood came from. Since the patent for CA Kits covers all other inducement techniques it will be easy to catch the person trading the agarwood that has been produced using another technique that infringes the CA Kit patent.

So if you want to maximize your profits from your agarwood trees and stay legal, the CA Kit is your only option.
I think I have to sit out of this issue because there is already alot of discussion regarding CA Kit.

Not sure why you want to do testing when others have already done the testing for you! If I was a Malaysian tax payer I would be complaining about my government wasting my taxes doing unnecessary research!  biggrin.gif  Also all the other techniques (i.e. other than CA Kits) are illegal.
We researchers are a bunch of curious people. Did you ever consider that technique that might work for agarwood tree in Laos might not work in Malaysia? We have our own species of agarwood, different microclimate, soil properties, rainfall and alot of other different factors. Not to mention that we need proof/result to backup our claim. Until some research is done on this in Malaysia, we cannot draw any conclusion or make any claim.

Added on June 8, 2008, 12:10 pmOoo by the way, a planting spacing of 3x3m or a planting density of 1100 tree per hectare is still viable if you are planning to conduct thinning on the trees in 1-2 years time. If you want to save cost and time, you might as well plant it using 4x4m.

This post has been edited by eehtsitna: Jun 8 2008, 12:10 PM
eehtsitna
post Jun 8 2008, 08:48 PM

Casual
356 posts

QUOTE(amirbashah @ Jun 8 2008, 01:32 PM)
Eehsitna, you still haven't explained the thinning process to me sad.gif
Okok. tongue.gif I will try my best to explain it in detail.

In timber plantation establishment, the first thing that you have to consider is what sort of spacing that you want to use for your plot. You can either choose a close spacing such as 3x3m which has a planting density of around 1100 tree per hectare. OR you can choose a wide spacing such as 5x5m, 5x6m which has a planting density that is lower than that of the 3x3m spacing mentioned earlier.

There are pros and cons on either approach. The close spacing such as the 3x3m will need more planting material in the initial planting stage and not to mention other resources such as labour, time and modal. This spacing will encourage the tree to compete against each other especially for light (canopy establishment) so the trees will grow vertically. And as for the wide spacing mentioned earlier, there are less tree per hectare so the tree will not have to compete too much against each other compare to the tree planted in a close spacing. The tree will grow horizontally (diameter) instead of growing vertically (height).

For timber production, our priority is to grow trees that is tall and straight with less or no forking at all. It is safe to assume that it is true in agarwood production too like what Happy Farmer has mentioned earlier. BUT there is a catch in using a close spacing for plantation establishment. Sooner or later, you will run out of space for the trees to grow (when canopy establishment is achieve). The growth potential of the tree is capped by this factor and the tree will not be able to grow to its full potential.

This is where THINNING treatment comes into play. Usually 1-2 years after planting, you will have to carry out thinning or else it will not be effective. The thinning process is quite straight forward. It is as if you are playing the role of nature where you select and pick out trees that is not growing well (survival of the fittest). By doing so you will free up space for the remaining tree. If our initial planting density is 1100 tree per hectare, after thinning, we will have a density of around 500-600 tree per hectare. Of course this will add up to your management cost but you can still sell those felled tree to generate some return for the time being.

That is really a mouthful! tongue.gif I will try to post something more detail when i get back to the office tomorrow. biggrin.gif Will try my best to answer you guys if you have any question. tongue.gif

QUOTE(amirbashah @ Jun 8 2008, 01:32 PM)
Hei, when are we going to conduct a meeting? I'm still waiting for you Eehsitna. Hahaha  biggrin.gif
Sorry for the hold up. tongue.gif Will keep you guys informed if I am going to KL anytime soon. tongue.gif

Added on June 8, 2008, 8:52 pm
QUOTE(amirbashah @ Jun 8 2008, 05:15 PM)
This pruning technique is a bit complicated. I don't know which branches to cut and my trees are still young. I don't fully understand this concept but will definitely do some research on it. Could you please give me a link on this particular subject? So what will happen if we don't prune the trees? In a nutshell, to make the trees/trunks bigger we must plant the trees at least 3 meters from each other and have to do pruning. Am I right?
You dont need to prune your tree this early! tongue.gif Wait till it has establish itself on the site and wait till it is starting to fork/branch out. Only then you should start to prune it. Doing it now might as well kill your seedling. sweat.gif I will post something regarding to pruning too later. tongue.gif Yes LATER... (cross my fingers)

This post has been edited by eehtsitna: Jun 8 2008, 08:52 PM
eehtsitna
post Jun 9 2008, 11:54 AM

Casual
356 posts

PRUNING

Pruning is another standard silvicultural input in tree plantation which is aimed at producing trees without low heavy branches so that long clear boles are formed. The need for pruning depends entirely on the branch development on the lower bole. Well stocked, dense stands discourage early side branch formation and generally require no pruning (Evans 1982). There are two main considerations for pruning, i.e., silvicultural and technical considerations.

Silvicultural considerations

In some species, dead branches soon fall off (natural pruning); in others they persist for many years. For example, Acacia auriculiformis has persistent branches, and pruning must be done if knot-free timber is desired, while such species as Terminalia superba and Neolamarckia cadamba, and most eucalypts have good natural self-pruning ability and rarely need artificial pruning. Eucalyptus grandis and Pinus caribaea are intermediate and have branches persisting for 2-3 years after dying.

Self-pruning is, to some extent, influenced by stand density. Dense, unthinned stands, with trees close together, encourage earlier suppression and death of side branches while they are small. However, the effect on accelerating natural pruning is not much. Of greater importance is the increase in persistence of branches low down the stem in open stands. Where wide spacing and heavy thinning are practised, artificial pruning is essential for all but the most freely naturally self-pruning species if high quality timber is desired.

Technical considerations

The important technical consideration is whether clear, knot-free, and consequently high grade timber is required. For example, wood of such quality is of little importance in plantations grown for:

· Firewood or fuelwood;
· Pulpwood and particle board;
· Low grade sawntimber for uses such as shuttering, and packing cases; and
· Protection purposes such as shelterbelts, erosion control, and stabilisation – in fact, persistent lower branches are often an advantage.

In contrast, clear, knot-free timber is highly desirable or essential for:

1. Veneer production for decorative use, match making, and plywood; knot free timber is needed to ease peeling, improve appearance, and reduce blemishes;
2. High grade constructional timber where uniform strength, and good machining, finishing, and seasoning qualities are important;
3. Various types of poles, e.g. transmission, which need to be smooth for handling, and free of surface snags or holes to prevent entry of fungi or termite into the heartwood which is often not penetrated by preservatives.

THINNING

For most thinning regimes the total volume of timber removed in thinning during rotation amounts to about 40-60 per cent of total production (Evans, 1982). The effects of thinning are:

1. To stimulate diameter growth of the remaining trees;
2. To interrupt stand development by volume reduction, followed by recovery;
3. To redistribute future growth on fewer trees resulting in a stand with a few large trees as opposed to many small ones; and
4. To reduce natural mortality.

Ahmad Zuhaidi and Weinland (2002) suggested that in general, 200 to 300 potential crop trees (PCTs) should be selected for final stand. The desired characteristics of potential crop trees are:

1. Dominant or co-dominant position in the stand;
2. 8 to 9 m bole height;
3. No big side branches;
4. No visible stem damage, disease or epicormic shoots;
5. A straight and vertical trunk;
6. A distinct dominant leader; and
7. No spiral grain or heavy forking.

An even distribution of PCTs is desirable. The selection of small groups of up to 3 trees is permissible. It is not a good practice to sacrifice PCTs for reasons of even distribution when the PCTs reserve does not contain sufficient number of trees. After this stand intervention, the average distance between trees should be 6 to 7 m.

The thinning practice recommended by Ahmad Zuhaidi and Weinland (2002) comprises three main thinning interventions as follows:

First thinning

First thinning is carried out when the average top height of the main crop is about 15 m (preferably diameter at this stage should be around 10 cm). This thinning involves the following steps:

1. Selection and marking of a defined number of potential final crop trees;
2. Removal of trees hampering crown development of the PCTs which could be secondary trees;
3. Removal of wolf trees;
4. Climber control; and
5. Liberation of commercial species in the intervening areas.

Second thinning

Second thinning is carried out when the top height of the main crop averages 20 to 25 m. Three main steps are taken for this operation:

1. Reduction of main crop trees down to PCTs;
2. Climber control on PCTs; and
3. Removal of trees hampering crown development of the selected trees as well as secondary trees.

Third thinning

Third thinning takes place when the average height of the main crop is 30 to 35 m (a 20-year or more rotation is planned). This thinning has two purposes:

1. Reduction of PCTs to the final crop trees ; and
2. Regeneration and final harvest phase (for longer than 20-year rotation), e.g. in the Dryobalanops aromatica stand in FRIM if the next rotation is to be regenerated naturally. Once the regeneration has established itself in sufficient number, felling is carried out to harvest about 50% of the standing stock. The remaining standing stock can be removed when the young regeneration reaches a height of 1.5 m.

Detailed information regarding pruning and thinning.
Source: A Guide to Plantation Forestry In Sabah

Feel free to add this information to the first post.

Cheers! biggrin.gif
eehtsitna
post Jun 23 2008, 03:26 PM

Casual
356 posts

It is good to know that this thread is getting popular lately!!! biggrin.gif Anyway, I will be in KL on the 1st to 2nd of July. So anyone wants to organize a small get together? tongue.gif
eehtsitna
post Jun 24 2008, 10:54 AM

Casual
356 posts

We need someone in KL to organize this. Please arrange a place that is easy for a non-KL guy like me to go. XD I will suggest somewhere around Bukit Bintang area on the 29th. Ooo do keep it in mind that we are all sitting together to exchange information and discuss about gaharu. Please restraint yourself from promoting your service or product. biggrin.gif Cheers!!! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by eehtsitna: Jun 28 2008, 11:45 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0384sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:27 PM