Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

234 Pages « < 112 113 114 115 116 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Automatic Gate, How much do you need to install one ?

views

dblcss
post Mar 28 2015, 05:00 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(TechmanIT @ Mar 28 2015, 02:15 AM)
Thank for the advise..havent settle full payment yet...still have 50%.....My gate is folding gate...its slide on the track on both side...so im presume its sliding gate

The problem now is ..they already install this MYGATE autogate system...with two arms connect to make new gate on both side....if i ask them to change to dc moto...then ..they might need to make another hole so that it can mount the dc moto arm to the gate....which i presume its different length from the current they install...then my new gate will have many hole..

The installer told me this autogate system is good cause it will not cause trip on db box during lightning as the system have two motherboard...When its trip...then need to call them to come and resetting the autogate...which i think its troublesome if every time trip ..i need to wait for them to come.....i cant manually turn on the autogate from the DB Box.....

Anyone have experience with this MYGATE Autogate system...?
Wah two motherboard kah. That's a first. Can share picture with us? Open up the control PVC box and take photo and share it with us. Confirm will not trip ur main DB. Wooo this is really high tech autogate system. Must find the supplier and add this model to my high end model to push to my customers, cannot trip DC and duo motherboard. Dunno are they coming out with quad motherboard or not so the gate can open and close four time the speed and would not hang
adamw
post Mar 28 2015, 07:27 PM

Back to serve justice to those PKHKC corrupted Ex-ministers!
3,252 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Mar 28 2015, 05:00 PM)
Wah two motherboard kah. That's a first. Can share picture with us? Open up the control PVC box and take photo and share it with us. Confirm will not trip ur main DB. Wooo this is really high tech autogate system. Must find the supplier and add this model to my high end model to push to my customers, cannot trip DC and duo motherboard. Dunno are they coming out with quad motherboard or not so the gate can open and close four time the speed and would not hang
I think this model run on ssd with 128Gb:hyper:
noien
post Mar 29 2015, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
3,115 posts

casa is not good anymore?
as i notice everyone is going for DC
MyShoppingWay
post Mar 30 2015, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Hi anyone can share contact of recommended autogate supplier in Penang area?

Thanks
asiff
post Apr 8 2015, 12:38 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

Hi all. I am looking for reliable contractor to modify my front house area to have gate like shown in the picture shown below (right house):

user posted image

Must be like this because infront of my house there is a fire hydrant just like in the example..

It will be in USJ, Subang Jaya area.

Pm me n I will show u my house to quote price.

Thanks
macabre221
post Apr 9 2015, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
87 posts

Hi People,

Does anyone heard about autogate system by name 'E Max' or 'Kee Max' or 'Key Max' or 'I Max'?
If anyone have any info do let me know.

This post has been edited by macabre221: Apr 9 2015, 01:23 PM
SnowLady
post Apr 12 2015, 07:58 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

I'm looking for a steel or aluminium gate with affordable price (<RM300/ft run). Any good intro?

Anyone heard of GenGate?
Ryan177
post Apr 13 2015, 09:25 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(SnowLady @ Apr 12 2015, 07:58 PM)
I'm looking for a steel or aluminium gate with affordable price (<RM300/ft run). Any good intro?

Anyone heard of GenGate?
Hi,u can contact me 010-814 8144 Ryan.i can give u a quotation.thx
eichikatsu
post Apr 13 2015, 12:53 PM

22 posts

For Johor Bahru and surroundings area can contact this number for installation,
Whatsapp 0197194491
DCMoto GFM925W RM 1500
https://www.facebook.com/DCMOTOJohor
Sharing is caring thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by eichikatsu: Apr 13 2015, 12:53 PM
HouseHunter
post Apr 13 2015, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

Hi all sifu, anyone know except these Unigate, EzGate or even CSA which have trackless folding design. Any other company will have as well? Which is cheaper than above companies? Their quote the price for 16ft, 5ft tall aluminum gate include motor everything is RM15k.... Wish can get lower price.... blush.gif
jan_sc_leong
post Apr 13 2015, 05:21 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

Hi,

I need opinions on which is better - folding auto gate or sliding auto gate?
My car porch area can park 2 cars side-by-side. Outside of my gate also can park 2 cars side-by-side.
If folding gate means there must be some distance between the gate and parked car when it opens (depends on the folding width). What others concern?
degentee
post Apr 14 2015, 12:13 AM

10 posts

hi wanna ask what is the cheapest price for an auto sliding gate? area :melaka
popice2u
post Apr 14 2015, 07:07 AM

Regular
1,264 posts

what's the cheap n good brand/model?
AhBoy~~
post Apr 16 2015, 03:50 PM

Regular
1,134 posts

autogate always fry by lightning.. any solution?
NOX
post Apr 20 2015, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
278 posts

hi, greeting all autogate sifu.

want to ask few question.

i been introduce with hanzen brand autogate by my gate installer. may i know is this brand ok?

he told me 2 good model, high end one is stainless steel look(dc), while the middle model is grey big bulk model (support ac+dc).
both is 24vdc. both motor have 2 years backup warranty from supplier.

price quote is less 3k including wiring (7 core cable with stainless steel piping hack into floor) . the different is ac+dc one noisier he said. around 500 cheaper then the DC high end one.

any guide my fellow autogate sifoo?

want to confirm this by thursday.

thanks in advance.

*additional info. gate is 14 feet stainless steel folding 4 with 10 piece of bearing for all moveable parts. track is using GI as well.

This post has been edited by NOX: Apr 20 2015, 11:21 AM
adamw
post Apr 20 2015, 11:45 AM

Back to serve justice to those PKHKC corrupted Ex-ministers!
3,252 posts

QUOTE(AhBoy~~ @ Apr 16 2015, 03:50 PM)
autogate always fry by lightning.. any solution?
Nowadays arm type not so bad, only those days conceal type on the floor. If still want further protection use surge protector to minimise the chances.
dblcss
post Apr 20 2015, 12:52 PM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(NOX @ Apr 20 2015, 12:19 PM)
hi, greeting all autogate sifu.

want to ask few question.

i been introduce with hanzen brand autogate by my gate installer. may i know is this brand ok?

he told me 2 good model, high end one is stainless steel look(dc), while the middle model is grey big bulk model (support ac+dc).
both is 24vdc. both motor have 2 years backup warranty from supplier.

price quote is less 3k including wiring (7 core cable with stainless steel piping hack into floor) . the different is ac+dc one noisier he said. around 500 cheaper then the DC high end one.

any guide my fellow autogate sifoo?

want to confirm this by thursday.

thanks in advance.

*additional info. gate is 14 feet stainless steel folding 4 with 10 piece of bearing for all moveable parts. track is using GI as well.
Should be OK model. OEM Brand from manufacture model. Make sure can get spare parts easily. Brand is their own but I dun think they are the actual manufacture for the motor just OEM.

Why not try to go for brand that hv their own factory like Dnor, DC Moto, Jack Pro, Celmer. At less you can get spare parts easily.

Normally Arm type motor are DC only so I dun think so got AC + DC. Of course the power is always AC then convert to DC from transformer. If that is call AC + DC then all type of motor system is AC + DC.

7 core armour cable and put in stainless steel pipe. Woo double protection, that's good make sure they take photo of the cable in the pipe b4 cover with cement. Normally armour are just lay and cover with cement. If they put pipe somemore very professional job or just bull shitting to get the job. What ppl would say now days to get a project.

Anyway all the best

paismawan
post Apr 20 2015, 01:21 PM

4 posts

Dear all,

Any good/affordable technician to install Autogate at Kajang area?
Pm me.
THanks.
movanns
post Apr 20 2015, 01:30 PM

On my way
683 posts

I'm looking for a quotation to supply and install 30 set of DCmoto 925w including backup battery, siren and light relay. Loc is Klang valley. Current reserve price is RM1280/set w/installation. Do PM me your quote. TQ
NOX
post Apr 20 2015, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(dblcss @ Apr 20 2015, 12:52 PM)
Should be OK model. OEM Brand from manufacture model. Make sure can get spare parts easily. Brand is their own but I dun think they are the actual manufacture for the motor just OEM.

Why not try to go for brand that hv their own factory like Dnor, DC Moto, Jack Pro, Celmer. At less you can get spare parts easily.

Normally Arm type motor are DC only so I dun think so got AC + DC. Of course the power is always AC then convert to DC from transformer. If that is call AC + DC then all type of motor system is AC + DC.

7 core armour cable and put in stainless steel pipe. Woo double protection, that's good make sure they take photo of the cable in the pipe b4 cover with cement. Normally armour are just lay and cover with cement. If they put pipe somemore very professional job or just bull shitting to get the job. What ppl would say now days to get a project.

Anyway all the best
thanks bro. yes, ac from supply, motor use dc.

hanzen mid range model

look and noise, the high range win.

EDIT :
thanks bro. search and got this price.
cheaper by a 50% summore.

mai oh mai.
dc moto (925w)

This post has been edited by NOX: Apr 20 2015, 03:14 PM

234 Pages « < 112 113 114 115 116 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.62    6 queries    GZIP Disabled