Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Is there a class action lawsuit against Maxis?, For shit service, fraud and overcharing

views

ctys2012
post Aug 16 2022, 05:39 PM

Getting Started
248 posts

maybe someone has mention before, what i did last time was lookup who owns the number that sent all this smses, then try to cancel it with sending stop or other command... it failed so i emailed the owner of those xxxxx numbers to stop or i will report to MCMC, i manage to get my refund and the smses stopped ever since...
lai_dm
post Aug 16 2022, 06:03 PM

Regular
1,774 posts

QUOTE(acbc @ Aug 13 2022, 11:34 AM)
Luckily Maxis is NOT the cheapest around. Their services are worse than TM or U Mobile.

Right before MCO, I MNP my family lines out to U Mobile. Cheaper but adequate service. Instead of paying RM 550 for 5 lines, I know pay RM 200 for 5 lines with the same data quota. For fiber, I waited till the contract expired and migrated to Celcom Fiber.

Considering this way, I have been with Maxis from the beginning in 1995. Up or down, I still chose this service. However, starting in 2019, their service deteriorated to the point of no return. In places where U Mobile has coverage, Maxis only 1 bar or none at all.

For the fiber service, they demanded back the router after the contract expired. Even charge for any missing components like AC adapter or antenna. How cheapskate and petty can they get?

Will I ever move back to Maxis? Nope. Even Astro I also terminated. No more Maxis-related services and offers.
no maxis dun collect back router when contract ended.
fraud case by the techinician not maxis

PRSXFENG
post Aug 17 2022, 09:40 AM

Regular
1,760 posts

make sure you dont confuse router and modem/ont
the router is the one that broadcasts the wifi signal and you connect your devices to it, this is yours to keep after the contract ends

the modem/ont is the one that the fibre cable plugs into, it is the property of the isp and you will have to give it back to them when you terminate.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 AM