Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

cuddlybubblyteddy
post Aug 14 2022, 07:30 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Aug 14 2022, 07:59 AM)
he would have done it in the friendlies...why now?
Friendly never a real game, see how he change player to play in the friendly

QUOTE(CounterRealm @ Aug 14 2022, 07:59 AM)
If ETH do like this, he should leave with such rubbish mentality and attitude. That only shows him he is incapable of getting the job done even though it needs dirty work to do it.
Sometimes you need to show your other side to get thing done
Now almost everyone blame the player, isn’t ?
It mean it worked
lee82gx
post Aug 14 2022, 07:32 AM

I guess I'm special
2,754 posts

wow, i never knew we can plumb such low depths. I cant even bring myself to watch a 5 min highlight reel.
O-haiyo
post Aug 14 2022, 07:33 AM

Enthusiast
838 posts

QUOTE(cuddlybubblyteddy @ Aug 14 2022, 07:30 AM)
Friendly never a real game, see how he change player to play in the friendly
Sometimes you need to show your other side to get thing done
Now almost everyone blame the player, isn’t ?
It mean it worked
real game or not, friendlies is the perfect place to show how bad the players are. why do you want to wait until the league starts? doesn't make any sense. too late.
and what has worked? din we blame the players since like forever...even before eth join us. show it friendlies maybe the transfer could have been different

This post has been edited by O-haiyo: Aug 14 2022, 07:37 AM
CounterRealm
post Aug 14 2022, 07:40 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

Blame the players yes but being a coach or manager, if you find them not good, can sell them. Now everyone will not buy Mu players because they are simply shit and thanks to the media of ETH. I think the best way is to get relegated and all the players will go themselves. Lol
natx001
post Aug 14 2022, 07:42 AM

41 posts

user posted image

Clueless Ten Sarks
Purpleheaven
post Aug 14 2022, 07:59 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Aug 14 2022, 01:58 AM)
Tbh, why we fans were so desperately wanted Ten Hag bcuz we thought he is bold, dare to drop players.
So far we are so wrong ...
This. I've been criticising ten hag for his backroom performances so far. He just doesnt look good at all. Targeting ONLY his ex players, no alternatives, still giving captaincy to maguire, still starting incompetent players and still begging a player to stay when the player already say want to leave. Most of the state of the club can blame the players, but manager still got blame to take one. He's just there for the money.
lee82gx
post Aug 14 2022, 08:07 AM

I guess I'm special
2,754 posts

Shades of Ted Lasso in this comedy.

Whether we like it or not, lets get ourselves prepared for the relegation. One important thing to be ready for is a longer sloth in Div 1, so that we can loose the sponsors, lose the revenue and finally be rid of the Glazers.

Finally, it is not so difficult to rise. I vote we retain ETH to do this, I don't really care. As I say Ted Lasso also can, the pay needs to reduce significantly.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 14 2022, 08:08 AM

:3
1,499 posts

This rate captain can continue his legacy for relegating clubs
Purpleheaven
post Aug 14 2022, 08:11 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Aug 14 2022, 07:33 AM)
real game or not, friendlies is the perfect place to show how bad the players are. why do you want to wait until the league starts? doesn't make any sense. too late.
and what has worked? din we blame the players since like forever...even before eth join us. show it friendlies maybe the transfer could have been different
I can never understand how people can believe a manager will throw games just to prove players suck. And its even more delusional if a fan uses that to defend the manager. No manager should ever do that.
leaF
post Aug 14 2022, 08:24 AM

Casual
497 posts

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Aug 14 2022, 03:12 AM)
PSG wants Rashford, offer 60M.
Try nego a bit until 70M, just sell and get a DM and Winger he wants.

Yet ... Ten Hag said he wanna keep.
It prove he still not realize Rashford is one of the totally deadwood.

60M ~ 70M is an absolutely good money, based on his performance for past season.

Management don't allow it?
If he is so insist on FDJ, he can be insist to sell any player as well.

Yet, we know the stories.
Hope he learn it asap, Rashford together with Maguire and Shaw is totally deadwood.

He has the tactics plan, but he need the right players.
Maguire, Rashford, Fred, McTom, Shaw certainly not one of them.
He need to learn real fast.
Rushford for 60-70m with 1 year contract left... 😵 😵 😵..

Azury36
post Aug 14 2022, 08:49 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

This is almost the same set of players that let Ole down, Ralf Ragnick down and now ETH

What has the Board done for the past 3 years? Did they buy the players all those managers want?

"Maguire, Luke Shaw, Mc Tom, Rashford, Fred"

These are the same players ie most of them English/UK players play poorly in and out that ETH no option not to play

What the Board gave to ETH is not what he really wants. none of them ETH really want

No Anthony, no Nunez(liverpool), no FDJ, no Dumfries, no Timber(Martinez is not his 1st choice)

Need to give at least 2 players that he really wants before judging him

beck_ken
post Aug 14 2022, 09:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

Ole can bring this team to finish 2nd was pure luck and the team was playing behind close door. When they playing infront of live fans, they got pressure and koyak easily

DDG - his stats actually was declining over the years, the only thing that looks good on him was his saving rate, the rest was poor.

Shaw - no longer the Shawberto that we know, this season he is still out of shape

Maguire - he is only good if there are good DLP or DM infront of him, if not he got exposed left and right, up and down

Varane - injury prone, can’t get the back the best shape during his RM days

AWB - his confident, even his defence piece also questionable since last season

Dalot - not a good rb if we want to challenge. He is just good as backup

Bailly - strong, fast but sometimes he easily lost focus

Lindelof - slow, doesn’t like to throw tackles and always inviting attackers to the box

McTom - beside passions and height, he got nothing

Fred - he just not the DLP material. RR already shown how to use him but why revert him back to DLP role

Bruno - apart from first full season, he just not the Bruno that we know.

Rashford - likes to dribble into a group of defenders and then lose possession, he has the passion and skill but the mindset still shiat

Elanga - he was just a backup plan when Greenwood was caught! He not a regular starter, only good as backup

So who else?

The board - u guys can explained better than me LOL

The manager? Maybe the shortest reign manager than Moyes. LOL

user posted image

This post has been edited by beck_ken: Aug 14 2022, 09:15 AM
Darren
post Aug 14 2022, 09:24 AM

Regular
1,240 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Aug 14 2022, 09:05 AM)
Ole can bring this team to finish 2nd was pure luck and the team was playing behind close door. When they playing infront of live fans, they got pressure and koyak easily

DDG - his stats actually was declining over the years, the only thing that looks good on him was his saving rate, the rest was poor.

Shaw - no longer the Shawberto that we know, this season he is still out of shape

Maguire - he is only good if there are good DLP or DM infront of him, if not he got exposed left and right, up and down

Lindelof - slow, doesn’t like to throw tackles and always inviting attackers to the box

Fred - he just not the DLP material. RR already shown how to use him but why revert him back to DLP role

Rashford - likes to dribble into a group of defenders and then lose possession, he has the passion and skill but the mindset still shiat

Elanga - he was just a backup plan when Greenwood was caught! He not a regular starter, only good as backup

So who else? 

Terrible performance
That what happen when ur team doesn’t have proper DM to move the ball up.

Mistake are unavoidable in game sometime.
But with the correct mindset n play, at least we can get some positive point but this is totally negative.

0goal after 2match are madness especially vs lower rank team.
Not much chances created as well.

Maguire + shaw need to be drop.
Mcfred as backup. Not starter.
Lindelof + varane are more suitable for ETH play due to

maguire zero awareness + lack of pace without proper DM

Other I still doubt but really rashford is not a good dribbler(Greenwood is)

Rashford strong is his pace but he keep playing dribble. Madness.

VDB n garnacho n garner oso not given chance despite the bad performance from mcfred + rashford.

How bad this season gonna be?

DDG
Dalot - varane - lindelof - malacia
Sancho - garner/Martinez - eriksen - garnacho
Bruno/VDB
Ronaldo

Ronaldo not young d. Pace + dribble not his expertise d.
Solo forward with zero supply and expect individual brilliance every time? Don’t be naive.

It just pure joke with this club and crazy when the board ask the manager to lower his expectations.

This post has been edited by Darren: Aug 14 2022, 09:33 AM
CounterRealm
post Aug 14 2022, 09:50 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Aug 14 2022, 08:07 AM)
Shades of Ted Lasso in this comedy.

Whether we like it or not, lets get ourselves prepared for the relegation. One important thing to be ready for is a longer sloth in Div 1, so that we can loose the sponsors, lose the revenue and finally be rid of the Glazers.

Finally, it is not so difficult to rise. I vote we retain ETH to do this, I don't really care. As I say Ted Lasso also can, the pay needs to reduce significantly.
That’s true. Let’s aim for relegation so we can finally start to sing glory glory in div 1
O-haiyo
post Aug 14 2022, 09:55 AM

Enthusiast
838 posts

QUOTE(Darren @ Aug 14 2022, 09:24 AM)
Terrible performance
That what happen when ur team doesn’t have proper DM to move the ball up.

Mistake are unavoidable in game sometime.
But with the correct mindset n play, at least we can get some positive point but this is totally negative.

0goal after 2match are madness especially vs lower rank team.
Not much chances created as well.

Maguire + shaw need to be drop.
Mcfred as backup. Not starter.
Lindelof + varane are more suitable for ETH play due to

maguire zero awareness + lack of pace without proper DM

Other I still doubt but really rashford is not a good dribbler(Greenwood is)

Rashford strong is his pace but he keep playing dribble. Madness.

VDB n garnacho n garner oso not given chance despite the bad performance from mcfred + rashford.
How bad this season gonna be?

DDG
Dalot - varane - lindelof - malacia
Sancho - garner/Martinez  - eriksen - garnacho
Bruno/VDB
Ronaldo

Ronaldo not young d. Pace + dribble not his expertise d.
Solo forward with zero supply and expect individual brilliance every time? Don’t be naive.

It just pure joke with this club and crazy when the board ask the manager to lower his expectations.
and ETH did just that laugh.gif
prdkancil
post Aug 14 2022, 10:03 AM

37 posts

Gv MU top striker also cant score , pass and cross like shit. Keep on blame striker is the problem.
Purpleheaven
post Aug 14 2022, 10:07 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Aug 14 2022, 09:05 AM)

So who else? 

The manager? Maybe the shortest reign manager than Moyes. LOL

user posted image
I always hear mctom got passion, but i dont see it. Passion means you no skill but everytime you'll be chasing the ball like a mad dog. But most of the time he ball watching. He stride the field like messi off the ball, but on the ball he got nth.
lone_wolf
post Aug 14 2022, 10:08 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(cuddlybubblyteddy @ Aug 14 2022, 06:57 AM)
I suspect he’s trying to prove to the management existing player are shit. So shit, if they insist him to use and play, the result will be shit

Make these existing player so shit that, their popularity drop shitty, so ETH has reason to overhaul and play the youngster
No such thing. No manager in the world wanted to lose.
lone_wolf
post Aug 14 2022, 10:11 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(efarhan @ Aug 14 2022, 02:36 AM)
Im still quite puzzled why he didnt play youngsters like Charlie Savage, which is a very good CDM/CM.. composed on the ball.. stable in the middle.. zidane iqbal which can penetrate the midfield to feed to the strikers..or LW/RW.. he has the skills.. and Garnacho which can give us the Giggs-like penetration we need... very strange this ETH...I got doubts on his tactics..
Because this isn't football manager

max_cavalera
post Aug 14 2022, 10:33 AM

rebirth
4,871 posts

Paging orga_laut houston! We got a problem! ohmy.gif

140 Pages « < 137 138 139 140 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0173sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th October 2022 - 07:57 AM