ahjummma
post Apr 26 2022, 12:17 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

Melatonin supplement.
fazter
post Apr 28 2022, 08:40 AM

32 posts

Oh yaya heard a lot about origin mattress, they been featured on the news in The Star and Malaysiakini. Also many other popular recommended site like Trusted Malaysia, Techrakyat
ahjummma
post Apr 29 2022, 09:49 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(mashiroom @ Apr 27 2022, 08:32 PM)
You may check out origin mattress, their mattress can help to relieves and really helps with body pains
What is the price range like?
Samdolo
post May 19 2022, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

yogurt or milk small portion
fist_Aileron
post May 19 2022, 01:41 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

QUOTE(NotCooll @ Dec 26 2021, 11:40 PM)
I have no sleeping difficulties, however, I am facing one in recent two week whereby I am having troubles sleeping.

I tried all different kind of methods to fall asleep such as l
1. Listening to music - Barely works because I am not used to using this method to sleep
2. Medidate to "calm" myself - Not working, brain keeps thinking
3. Go out for a walk - Initially i did go out for walk, but then since i didnt sleep well for weeks, i scared i pengsan and tend not to do such vigrous activities because i do feel pain in my heart
4. Keep counting 0-100 inside my brain - Not working

What natural methods do you guys do to make yourself go to sleep? Mind to share sifus? I cannot always rely on sleeping meds to make myself asleep man!
Main issue with sleeping is gut health.
90% of serotonin is from EDC cells from the gut, which is then converted to melatonin, the sleep hormon.

You have gut issue, you will reduce your sleep hormon level.

If you have alllergy, food intolerance or immune issue, this will add up to your sleep problem.

Allergy and food intolerance. will increase your sleep problem because histamine is a potent sleep inhibitor. So as with stress hormon (cortisol).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid...100000504674719

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid...100000504674719

You need to solve the root of your sleep problem first. Then only take all the supps.. melatonin, magnesium, GABA etc2.

Dont bother medication. Its short term okay, long term KO.
Most if not all sleep medication causes dependancy. Nanti jadi drug addict lo.
allisonzk P
post May 19 2022, 08:33 PM

Probation
35 posts

QUOTE(fist_Aileron @ May 19 2022, 01:41 PM)

You need to solve the root of your sleep problem first. Then only take all the supps.. melatonin, magnesium, GABA etc2.

Dont bother medication. Its short term okay, long term KO.
Most if not all sleep medication causes dependancy. Nanti jadi drug addict lo.
You are right but please, be careful with your statement. Sleep medication, when taken along with psychological/psychiatric therapy, does NOT cause dependancy.
fist_Aileron
post May 20 2022, 05:38 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

QUOTE(allisonzk @ May 19 2022, 08:33 PM)
You are right but please, be careful with your statement. Sleep medication, when taken along with psychological/psychiatric therapy, does NOT cause dependancy.
Not all patients took sleeping pill with antipsychotic ya. I talk based on my experience. Dependancy to sleeping pill is so rampat even in the old days. Im not talking about hospital setting only. Need to see the whole picture.

Thanks for the heads up though i am carefull with my statement hence i give some room for doubt since i dont know all of the new generation sleeping pills. 😊
allisonzk P
post May 20 2022, 09:52 PM

Probation
35 posts

QUOTE(fist_Aileron @ May 20 2022, 05:38 PM)
Not all patients took sleeping pill with antipsychotic ya. I talk based on my experience. Dependancy to sleeping pill is so rampat even in the old days. Im not talking about hospital setting only. Need to see the whole picture.

Thanks for the heads up though i am carefull with my statement hence i give some room for doubt since i dont know all of the new generation sleeping pills. 😊
I'm so sorry about your experience.

But yeah, sleeping pills should be prescribed by a psychiatrist only, someone that really is able to see the whole situation according to each patient.

I can tell you, also by my own experience, that I had to take sleeping pills (with other anti-depressant and anxiety pills), and thankfully I did not developed any dependancy, but that was because I also had psychotherapy altogether.

I hope you're doing well now.
Samdolo
post May 21 2022, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

It a modern problem lah i believe even doctor themselves due to oncall work.

i found just let it be work the best i actually sleep better when i stop caring 'how many hours i slept' 'i need to sleep 8 hours'

pills short term fix only
exercise help somehow because u got exhausted
emale
post May 26 2022, 08:05 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

I had sleep disorder for few years due to almost 1 decade of night shift job. I have much better sleep quality now after drinking a glass or 2 of Chamomile flower tea before bed. It does help a lot. U can google for scientific research papers about the effect of Chamomile flower tea. U can buy from Lazada/Shopee.
tsty6789 P
post Jun 5 2022, 08:45 PM

Probation
1 posts

try drinking chamomile tea before sleep

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:32 PM