Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Liverpool FC ❤️️ You'll Never Walk Alone, LYN The Reds Fan Zone | Season 2021/22

views

torres09
post Nov 25 2021, 06:12 AM

On my way
541 posts

First page!
Surprised to see Salah and Mane start. Missed the game but good result!
torres09
post Nov 27 2021, 11:54 PM

On my way
541 posts

Good half result-wise but really should've been punished by at least a goal.
Thiago, as much as I like him, seems to be just a tad too slow for the EPL. If given time he can run the show but with opposition players constantly breathing down his neck, he's quite prone to errors.
We need to keep possession better in the 2nd half. Don't let them have a sniff early, that's important. If it gets back to 3-1 it's game on again.
torres09
post Nov 28 2021, 12:54 AM

On my way
541 posts

I thought we had a really poor game, other than being clinical. We didn't have any control or constant pressure towards Soton goal, and both Mane and Salah were pretty poor. Lucky not to concede 2 goals in this match.
Midweek Merseyside derby, if play at today's tempo and attitude will kena draw or even....
torres09
post Dec 4 2021, 11:53 PM

On my way
541 posts

Not sure what to make of the first half. Glorious chance for Salah and quite a few decent chances for Jota and Trent.
We need a bit of magic from somewhere. Or a lucky bounce of the ball, a slip or something. Wolves are definitely playing for a draw today.
torres09
post Dec 5 2021, 01:02 AM

On my way
541 posts

Origi looked really sharp when he came on. Bold move by the boss to play 4-2-3-1.
Mane was really poor today. Salah average but such is his quality you don't write him off until the final whistle. Jota was OMG what a miss.
Luckily we still won, hope that we used up all our bad luck in this match.
On another note, I still ain't impressed with Traore. Besides using his speed to draw fouls, he didn't contribute anything to Wolves attack. I hope we don't buy him.
torres09
post Dec 11 2021, 11:53 PM

On my way
541 posts

Robbo is playing like he's possessed. Hope he still got gas for 2nd half.
This ref is on a mission not to let us win. Damn.
torres09
post Dec 20 2021, 01:35 AM

On my way
541 posts

Let's hope better 2nd half
How was that not a penalty and E.Royal was on a yellow too
torres09
post Dec 20 2021, 02:32 AM

On my way
541 posts

Robbo's swipe at the Tot players leg was stupid. Let's be honest. If any player swipe TAA like that we will also be calling red
Jota penalty not given, but there are also a couple of good shouts by Tot. Our back four really square today,
Overall we could've scored from the penalty, but we could also have been out of the game in first 15 mins. So a draw prolly fair result, considering we went down to 10 men. Also a dubious handball by Salah for our 2nd.
Not gonna blame Alisson to much, he saved us numerous times including in this match.
Conte is unbeaten since he took over, a lot of teams gonna have trouble playing them.
torres09
post Dec 20 2021, 02:38 AM

On my way
541 posts

Not forgetting we are missing VVD, Fabinho, Hendo and Thiago. That's our best defender and entire starting midfield out. Also Curtis Jones who's definitely better than Morton, who I thought performed admirably in a difficult away game.
torres09
post Jan 9 2022, 09:36 PM

On my way
541 posts

Is the match going to be on TV?
torres09
post Jan 9 2022, 09:40 PM

On my way
541 posts

Thanks. What I suspect is if we are leading comfortably them more kids will come on.
If we are hanging in there or losing then Bobby and Taki will come.
Nice to see the kids having a run out at Anfield. Fingers crossed they come through this.
torres09
post Jan 9 2022, 10:51 PM

On my way
541 posts

The 1 area that we are strong today (CB), we are looking damn shaky. Dare I say if Matip was there instead of Konate, he would've slid in and conceded the corner. Never let the ball pass by when you can stop it.
The kids are not taking much risk going forward and they are really up against men here. At this rate I can see Bobby and Minamino coming on.
torres09
post Jan 9 2022, 11:57 PM

On my way
541 posts

Ultimately it took a moment of improvising from our Brazilian and my god what a ball by Tsimikas with his first touch. This guy should be playing based on his set pieces delivery alone!
Good outing by the youth players, a bit disappointed with more senior players such as Jones, Konate and Minamino.
With the league seemingly going City's way let's hope we get some joy in the cups.
torres09
post Jan 10 2022, 07:45 PM

On my way
541 posts

C'mon guys. Lets get behind our players. Curtis Jones hasn't been on form lately due to the freak eye injury and I believe he also got Covid?
When Hendo was starting out, everyone thought he was crap too. Almost sold off to Fulham! Glad that he rejected the move to fight for his Liverpool future.
Curtis Jones to me is like Gini. Is Gini particularly good at anything? And he's still like 20 or 21? Is he worse than, say, Keita?
Let's give him time to develop. I'm sure the boss has a role for him.
torres09
post Jan 13 2022, 07:43 PM

On my way
541 posts

This Lucas Digne going to play for Stevie at Aston Villa. Wasn't he the one who said he snubbed us for Everton when he joined from Barca?
Now say he join AV cos of Stevie pulak... Hahaha
torres09
post Jan 14 2022, 05:45 AM

On my way
541 posts

Glad that I only watched the last half hour or so. With these forwards we're not going to score against PL opponents. Minamino open goal.. guess he didn't know he had more time to control before shooting.
But playing against 10 men for more than an hour and whole match no shots on target is unacceptable. Arsenal also missing a few key players.
I hope Egypt get dumped in AFCON group stage cos the board certainly won't sign anyone this transfer window. This matched showed up too many of our flaws.
torres09
post Jan 16 2022, 10:53 PM

On my way
541 posts

Fabinho has been a monster this match. TAA and Matip lucky to get away with 2 gifted passes. Offside line holding up well (for now).
Matip should seriously work on his shooting because he always does the hard part so well until he like "should I shoot now or what". Defenders seems like don't know how to handle his dribbles. Not the first time this happened. Remember we also got our breakthrough against Arsenal because Auba tackled him.

This post has been edited by torres09: Jan 16 2022, 10:54 PM
torres09
post Jan 16 2022, 10:59 PM

On my way
541 posts

As long as we are without Salah and Mane, I will take ugly boring 1-0 wins every time.
In an ideal world Haaland or Mbappe can come to reinforce our attack. In reality I will take Jude Bellingham anytime now.
torres09
post Jan 16 2022, 11:55 PM

On my way
541 posts

QUOTE(T09 @ Jan 16 2022, 11:39 PM)
Birthday gift for taki from bobby biggrin.gif
Yeah, top class Bobby. Even asked Taki to jump on his back for piggyback. Good to see the rest celebrating with Taki.
It would've been the end of his Liverpool career if he'd missed that one!
torres09
post Jan 21 2022, 04:40 AM

On my way
541 posts

QUOTE(RotiTheCanai @ Jan 19 2022, 07:24 PM)
Influential as a player , influential as a manager now. Hope it really works out for him and soon enough he'll be back home.

Also coutinho and *suarez might get a better reception when they visit Anfield
In my opinion we need to stop fantasizing about Stevie coming back to manage Liverpool. He's doing a decent job at Villa, but there is no guarantee that he can handle big players with bigger egos. Look how it ended for Lampard and Ole.
Brendan Rodgers was doing fantastic for Swansea before he came to us, and apart from 1 near miss with a star studded attack he really didn't stand out or win anything.
Let's let the future pan out by itself. It doesn't need to be Stevie after Klopp. If anything, our own Pep is holding himself well as assistant and will be in with a shout when the time comes.

This post has been edited by torres09: Jan 21 2022, 04:41 AM

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0621sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:14 PM