Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mahathir family net worth ?

views

immobile
post Jun 17 2021, 02:15 PM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(Eulm585 @ Jun 17 2021, 01:53 PM)
Got no money you already in coffin by age 50, but got money he still running around at age 95.
haha yup yup. i am sure most people who rather choose to be rich in this world. most people's parents by mahathir's age already super blur and slow down or would have gone long time, yet at his age still can drive his car and do politics.

i rather be in jho low's/jibby shoes. at the very least, we get to live a super good life once. definitely no stress in difficult times. i am sure a lot of good people are struggling comparing to jho low & gang. all these difficult test and mind games by god where life is already tough enough...hardly seen bad people got into real trouble because devil knows how to take care of his own people.

still remember pastor koh, teoh beng hock, kevin morais mh17, mh370?...where's their real justice till date...all their lives taken by god.
Hence, the popular quote "the good die young" 100 times is better to be in mahathir's shoes...really really enough for easily 3 generations. assets, listed company directors, projects, offshore accounts, prime properties across the in best living cities around the world

This post has been edited by immobile: Jun 17 2021, 02:16 PM
Eulm585
post Jun 17 2021, 02:17 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

QUOTE(lonely66 @ Jun 17 2021, 02:09 PM)
so you can bring all your money into grave ? this is a human greed  devil.gif and obviously those are not 'clean money' if he really has it in billions ...
With the advancement of technology and healthcare, by the time you and your kids and grandkids dead, his son is still alive and kicking.
These are the luxuries of money.

Ever been to a hospital and had to queue? Not for these people, they enter the hospital and get the best healthcare available.
Stop trying to change the topic to greed and clean or unclean money.
Stupidity and envy is all you got.
touristking
post Jun 17 2021, 02:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,450 posts

QUOTE(Without_a_clue @ Jun 17 2021, 05:51 AM)
Hi,

i find conflicting numbers on the Mahathir's family net worth, i've read they own thousands of companies, and some say he's worth 40 000 000 000+ USD, some less

anybody knows the official number ?
According to PH, definitely less than Najib. May be 40 billions is less than 3 billion? Go ask them.

touristking
post Jun 17 2021, 02:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,450 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jun 17 2021, 07:00 AM)
I'm wondering why he can be so rich ah?
Anyone can enlighten me?
According to Lim Kit Siang, certainly not from corruption. People are just jealous and talking nonsense, as according to PH.

DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang has clarified that he has never accused Dr Mahathir Mohamad of being corrupt.
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/483686
kelvinfixx
post Jun 17 2021, 02:21 PM

Regular
1,501 posts

they are very rich, basically they live a very luxurious and privilege life. the money is countless.

This post has been edited by kelvinfixx: Jun 17 2021, 02:21 PM
LamboSama
post Jun 17 2021, 02:22 PM

Enthusiast
746 posts

QUOTE(lonely66 @ Jun 17 2021, 02:14 PM)
of course money is important and can help people and your family member ....

but education is more important, if u know how to earn in millions or billions, that means you are capable ....

but if you inherit in millions or billions but you do not know how to handle it, the ending will be sad too .... console.gif  console.gif  console.gif
Well...with money easier to get education and more opportunities to fail also.
They fail also not like regular people fail..
Take Trump or Paris Hilton for example. laugh.gif

Better to have been rich and lost it all then never to have been rich at all. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by LamboSama: Jun 17 2021, 02:23 PM
lonely66
post Jun 17 2021, 02:23 PM

On my way
534 posts

QUOTE(Eulm585 @ Jun 17 2021, 02:17 PM)
With the advancement of technology and healthcare, by the time you and your kids and grandkids dead, his son is still alive and kicking.
These are the luxuries of money.

Ever been to a hospital and had to queue? Not for these people, they enter the hospital and get the best healthcare available.
Stop trying to change the topic to greed and clean or unclean money.
Stupidity and envy is all you got.
so obviously you are just a rich man butt licker, money comes from where is not important, the important is he is rich ? brows.gif

if all the society just like you, then we no need any school or talk about morality, when you rich, what you say must be right bruce.gif

and i dont think my opinion is stupid n envy because people is rich whistling.gif
Eulm585
post Jun 17 2021, 02:23 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

QUOTE(immobile @ Jun 17 2021, 02:15 PM)
haha yup yup. i am sure most people who rather choose to be rich in this world. most people's parents by mahathir's age already super blur and slow down or would have gone long time, yet at his age still can drive his car and do politics.

i rather be in jho low's/jibby shoes. at the very least, we get to live a super good life once. definitely no stress in difficult times. i am sure a lot of good people are struggling comparing to jho low & gang. all these difficult test and mind games by god where life is already tough enough...hardly seen bad people got into real trouble because devil knows how to take care of his own people.

still remember pastor koh, teoh beng hock, kevin morais mh17, mh370?...where's their real justice till date...all their lives taken by god.
Hence, the popular quote "the good die young" 100 times is better to be in mahathir's shoes...really really enough for easily 3 generations. assets, listed company directors, projects, offshore accounts, prime properties across the in best living cities around the world
I just don't agree with people making stupid statements like can bring money to grave? Can money make you happier?

If you have money, you have less things to worry about thus less problems thus happier.

Have money for best healthcare, live longer

Have money for best security, those less likely to get robbed at your home and murdered in your sleep.

Have money to spend, easier to get connections, easier time doing business.

The list goes on, but stupid people make stupid comments.
hannahtan1168
post Jun 17 2021, 02:26 PM

14 posts

MACC never check where's their money come from? All cash so clean than bleach.
lonely66
post Jun 17 2021, 02:28 PM

On my way
534 posts

QUOTE(LamboSama @ Jun 17 2021, 02:22 PM)
Well...with money easier to get education and more opportunities to fail also.
They fail also not like regular people fail..
Take Trump or Paris Hilton for example.  laugh.gif

Better to have been rich and lost it all then never to have been rich at alllaugh.gif
this part is only valid for those who have tried.... work hard n smart earn a lot of money but failed because kena con or wrong investment ...

but for those who inherit the money it is very difficult for them to understand the real value of money ...
LamboSama
post Jun 17 2021, 02:55 PM

Enthusiast
746 posts

QUOTE(lonely66 @ Jun 17 2021, 02:28 PM)
this part is only valid for those who have tried.... work hard n smart earn a lot of money but failed because kena con or wrong investment ...

but for those who inherit the money it is very difficult for them to understand the real value of money ...
Real value of money is what you can buy with it.
Anything else is just self comfort talk. laugh.gif

Which those rich kids get to enjoy early in life.
Living in privileges.

This post has been edited by LamboSama: Jun 17 2021, 02:56 PM
hkindaichi
post Jun 17 2021, 03:07 PM

Animator
648 posts

Ini semua dunia yang sementara.
diffyhelman2
post Jun 17 2021, 04:30 PM

Enthusiast
807 posts

QUOTE(Without_a_clue @ Jun 17 2021, 02:03 PM)
Can't you see the value of such information as a Malaysian ?
Do you have any sources ? Because the "official sources" lists show 300 millions / 1 billion net worths for each family number, the big numbers are impossible to find (and perhaps nobody knows aside their accountants ?)
Ayam surprise Panama papers leak, he’s not in the list of names. So far none of the hack off financial laundering centers revealed his family connections.
diffyhelman2
post Jun 17 2021, 04:34 PM

Enthusiast
807 posts

QUOTE(lonely66 @ Jun 17 2021, 02:14 PM)
of course money is important and can help people and your family member ....

but education is more important, if u know how to earn in millions or billions, that means you are capable ....

but if you inherit in millions or billions but you do not know how to handle it, the ending will be sad too .... console.gif  console.gif  console.gif
Tbh i rather be rich and stupid than poor and educated. Many very highly educated and smart people who are still poor. At least with stupid but rich, can buy expertise to help manage the wealth.
duplicated
post Jun 17 2021, 04:45 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(diffyhelman2 @ Jun 17 2021, 04:30 PM)
Ayam surprise Panama papers leak, he’s not in the list of names. So far none of the hack off financial laundering centers revealed his family connections.
Panama is second tier. The top tier like world's politicians, dictators, businessman all not in panama papers.
These people know where to stash their money, mostly in shares with nominees.

mini orchard
post Jun 17 2021, 04:47 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

QUOTE(diffyhelman2 @ Jun 17 2021, 04:34 PM)
Tbh i rather be rich and stupid than poor and educated. Many very highly educated and smart people who are still poor. At least with stupid but rich, can buy expertise to help manage the wealth.
There are so many stupid and rich being scamed daily by their " trusted" adviser.

It is easy to make the statement because one is educated today.
diffyhelman2
post Jun 17 2021, 04:50 PM

Enthusiast
807 posts

QUOTE(duplicated @ Jun 17 2021, 04:45 PM)
Panama is second tier. The top tier like world's politicians, dictators, businessman all not in panama papers.
These people know where to stash their money, mostly in shares with nominees.
Wasnt najib son in law mentioned in it? And jho low all his arrangements for 1mdb also detailed in those papers.
Lembu Goreng
post Jun 17 2021, 04:58 PM

Enthusiast
835 posts

I'm more interested in Najib's family net worth.

TS do you know?
TSWithout_a_clue
post Jun 17 2021, 05:11 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(Lembu Goreng @ Jun 17 2021, 04:58 PM)
I'm more interested in Najib's family net worth.

TS do you know?
It should naturally be lower, doesn't it ? He stayed in power for a shorter time and most of the infrastructures were already built and privatized, making stealing a bit more difficult. First come, first serve as they say.
JohnL77
post Jun 17 2021, 05:12 PM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(Without_a_clue @ Jun 17 2021, 02:11 PM)
Because there's a big difference between 1 000 000 000 and 160 000 000 000 RM. The former is nearly marginal given the time he spent leading the state, it's probably bad but we forgive lah, the second one suggests something way way bigger than 1MDB.
Don't forget inflation. What bijan songlaped is worth less after inflation compared to what the old cronies songlaped.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:45 PM