post Nov 22 2020, 10:30 AM

Red Devil
865 posts

Ighalo is no longer used
IpohGuyz
post Nov 22 2020, 10:57 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

lousy game. no player take responsibility to shoot. keep dummy leave for teammate in penalty box. what shit.

i thought west brom penalty is valid lol. funny cooke sendiri overturn his own decision. and at 94 min, west brom still pass around instead of humping the ball into penalty box. topkek.
Broadings
post Nov 22 2020, 10:57 AM

37 posts

Tottenham enabled Jose to finally fulfilled his dream of thrashing Pep.
I'm happy for him, he deserve better than what we have to offer.
skylinelover
post Nov 22 2020, 10:58 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 22 2020, 06:04 AM)
Our no.2 season also started very strongly til jones and rojo injured then ibra injured and all hell broke loose.. see how jomo play without kane and son first, now he start them every match mesti kena burn out soon lol
Hahahaha
We shall see
If the City win is just a smoke screen
Same goes to Carlo Everton
IpohGuyz
post Nov 22 2020, 11:02 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

haha barca become mid table team even with messi and ansu. prediction koeman is lousy manager seems to come true.
lee82gx
post Nov 22 2020, 11:52 AM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 22 2020, 11:02 AM)
haha barca become mid table team even with messi and ansu. prediction koeman is lousy manager seems to come true.
Ansu long term injury la bro...but inb4 Koeman needs a few seasons to clear deadwood, rebuild the team and do some wonderful stuff.

I only want MUFC to do well, don't give a crap about Barcas plight or joys.

I'm definitely sure that Ole is not the ONLY problem in MUFC. There is absolutely something rotten in the core or at the top. Woodward and Glazers need to be removed. Not to mention we do have players who are not up to mark at all, which must fall on Ole because he got them in.

Short medium term, ole must take the blame.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 22 2020, 01:03 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Seeing koeman like watching moyes. Destroy a winning team.
MohdPuskas
post Nov 22 2020, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 22 2020, 11:02 AM)
Koeman is an obvious scape goat here, inherit old squad with few overpaid deadwood, after uninterested Messi left Xavi will come and look like a good manager
damnself
post Nov 22 2020, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

Wait until Spurs win epl with Mourinho. You guys surely crying happily 😂

It’s doable especially with Liverpool currently hit with injury and Pep lost his magic.

Now only need to see if Lampard can really organised his team moving forward and if Leicester can give it a go again this season. They are facing Liverpool this week.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 22 2020, 11:44 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...ainst-foot.html

lol
bansai
post Nov 23 2020, 01:00 AM

Enthusiast
781 posts

U23 match coming up vs Tottenham. Should provide more entertainment than the first team.
Broadings
post Nov 23 2020, 08:12 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Nov 22 2020, 02:33 PM)
Wait until Spurs win epl with Mourinho. You guys surely crying happily 😂

It’s doable especially with Liverpool currently hit with injury and Pep lost his magic.

Now only need to see if Lampard can really organised his team moving forward and if Leicester can give it a go again this season. They are facing Liverpool this week.
Brendan Roger will never win against liverpool.
I suspect he is a spy that is there to help Liverpool with their quest for title
damnself
post Nov 23 2020, 09:01 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(Broadings @ Nov 23 2020, 08:12 AM)
Brendan Roger will never win against liverpool.
I suspect he is a spy that is there to help Liverpool with their quest for title
Haha. Injury hit team pun boleh win 3-0. Power 🥴 we plak win lucky some more dpt penalty freebies 😂
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 23 2020, 09:38 AM

:3
1,691 posts

jota reli power.... but can he does it under ole? whistling.gif
aaron1717
post Nov 23 2020, 10:06 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

fuh, ibra 39 Yo one ppl carry on the ac milan, power ni.. can cavani do the same for us ma? actually ibra contribution in man utd actually better than lukaku lol and in term of the honors that he brought for us despite his age
lee82gx
post Nov 23 2020, 10:14 AM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

Zlatan himself admit he can't do it for MU, that's why he gave up. He knows EPL is too physical for him, not that I disrespect him. In fact I respect him so much, he is probably the only legend we signed for a long long long time.
bansai
post Nov 23 2020, 10:27 AM

Enthusiast
781 posts

puigmal box2box motm for me
pellestri surprisingly good
hannibal being hannibal, good ball control and strong.
max_cavalera
post Nov 23 2020, 10:34 AM

rebirth
5,406 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 23 2020, 11:14 AM)
Zlatan himself admit he can't do it for MU, that's why he gave up. He knows EPL is too physical for him, not that I disrespect him. In fact I respect him so much, he is probably the only legend we signed for a long long long time.
For real he admit this?

Then this guy is real legend i kneo e always talk and boast abit his ability and legacy but for a bit aging proud player to realistically realize that and admit it man that takes wisdom and maturity! Hats off to ibra!!
orga_laut
post Nov 23 2020, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Nov 23 2020, 10:34 AM)
For real he admit this?

Then this guy is real legend i kneo e always talk and boast abit his ability and legacy but for a bit aging proud player to realistically realize that and admit it man that takes wisdom and maturity! Hats off to ibra!!
in his book. he personally tell jose he cannot give his best after knee injury.. then LA offer came

"When we then decided for another year at United, I thought I would not disappoint anyone. Everything looked good with my knee and it did not seem like I would need as much rehab as we first thought " , says Zlatan in the book.

But the pain returned and Zlatan felt he was not where he wanted to be. He informed José Mourinho.

"If you want me to play, I'll play, but I do not want to disappoint you. I can not give you what I can normally give you " , says Zlatan.

The opportunity arose: Zlatan was able to move to the Los Angeles Galaxy - and so it was.
This post has been edited by orga_laut: Nov 23 2020, 10:47 AM
lee82gx
post Nov 23 2020, 10:50 AM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

legend does not mean foolish, in fact quite the opposite. So yeah, we send him off with our blessings and tribute. And cry inside when we see he conquer MLS, Serie A.

If he's around today, I bet you our mentality would've been quite different. I mean I look at the body language of many players in our team, they are mouse compared to the Zlatans, Gary Nevilles, Irwins not to mention Roy. I'm looking straight at Capt-grab-your-own-player-mark-him-like-hell, dance legend Lingardinho, Iceland-models-suck-good-top-talent, to top it off, we-already-lost-might-as-well-give-up-20legend.

122 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0317sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:49 PM