Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Are Admin against bully in LYN?, Made a case here

views

TSPikichu
post Nov 7 2019, 10:22 AM

Regular
1,623 posts

QUOTE(ykj @ Nov 7 2019, 02:24 AM)
TS, just do your best to avoid kopitiam or keep response to minimal like what I am doing now. You probably like myself, a justice person and cannot stand on any racism, injustice as well as cybertroopers' twisting of facts. If se7en and rest of mods wanna let /k to be infested like a nest of cybertroopers spreading hatred and racism, then so be it & we cannot do anything. Not worth our time. Just look at the replies here, it is a heartache that our country and even LYN /k became like this. Perhaps maybe the admins have to show or paint a picture that LYN forum are fair to the Malay majority, despite many of these accounts are clearly extremism & racism driven.

For example, people like seiji and now bani are clearly cybertrooper but yet being allowed to be reincarnated. At one time admin or mod even posted a reply that seiji had contributed or subscribed something to LYN & he is kept alive. There are so many of these kind of accounts infesting /k, yet minimal effort of moderation & keeping it healthy had been done. Anyhow the cybertroopers will just say if you tak suka, you keluar. Just like pendatang and balik tongsan remarks.

We had done all we can. Let it go my friend. Better spend the time with our precious family or if you wanna do something for Malaysia, start the journey by educating our Malay friends against 3R in real world. It is tough road ahead & the economy situation isn't helping.

And FYI some of our mods and admins are no longer in Malaysia. Perhaps that is why they do not share the struggle and sentiments.

Just my two cents. You cybertroopers no need to bait me with your taggings and replies, I am better than that now.
Thank you for sharing the history. I never knew.

The thing is, I just play along when Admin claimed I was banned. Did anyone see the evidence?
Furthermore, Admin do not read long text or facts. Do you think Admin would search old archives?
I use it to made a pont; should a person be penalized and served the punishment, that should end there.
No need to dig up dead dog, otherwise hate will be perpetuate in people's heart. There will never be peace.

The fact is the server belongs to who, can match 2 data and link any accounts to make a story.
Who is going to have access to the truth? That's how 1mdb went on for years into billions.
So even if you lie low.... better don't show up at all. Unless you can Andre Justo.

But website owners never allow account deletion, except in EU where the law sets time limit and allow people to be forgotten.
Because the accounts boost their stats to attract advertisers. Hence dupe accounts are everywhere.

Out of this all, there is a thread around 40 pages from this, and I did not even have to make 1 comment there.

Victim blaming is very much alive. Only leaders can set things straight. But your comment sum it. You have a nice day.
MeToo
post Nov 19 2019, 05:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(cstkl1 @ Nov 5 2019, 11:57 AM)
empire23 is a righteous dude..
also as a former banee... i grew as a person..

pikichu
so its only a forum , there's now so many social platforms where you can express your concern/views...

let it go.. let it go...
Define "righteous..."

I think Empire warned or banned me for a few days for some light hearted banter with my RL friend which I felt wasnt warranted.. but then again this is just a forum so it didnt bother me much
cstkl1
post Nov 19 2019, 05:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
6,799 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Nov 19 2019, 05:41 PM)
Define  "righteous..."

I think Empire warned or banned me for a few days for some light hearted banter with my RL friend which I felt wasnt warranted.. but then again this is just a forum so it didnt bother me much
a person of good standing
a person of good character
a person with no hidden agenda
a person whose judgement others has faith in.

kmarc
post Nov 22 2019, 06:02 PM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Elite
14,443 posts

Maybe this can help. I'm not siding with anyone. Just posting something about TS that was posted in RWI subforum, not kopitiam. wink.gif

Post #285 - #300 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4660687/+280

Enjoy! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by kmarc: Nov 22 2019, 06:04 PM
mrjaco P
post Dec 25 2019, 03:02 PM

Probation
0 posts

this topic become quite serious.

katsumoto2011
post Dec 27 2019, 12:12 AM

Getting Started
218 posts

QUOTE(Pikichu @ Nov 6 2019, 05:09 PM)
Since you don't see the point then that is your failure to understand.
Thank you for contributing nothing.
i will use back what you say

your common sense is different from other forumer that why, Since you don't see the point then that is your failure to understand.

other forumer found your complain against shopee is annoying , you may express you feeling/emotion but not by spamming other people post
just because TS doesn't delete your post it doesn't mean you can have your way with it.

malaozhai
post Dec 29 2019, 07:46 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(ykj @ Nov 7 2019, 02:24 AM)
TS, just do your best to avoid kopitiam or keep response to minimal like what I am doing now. You probably like myself, a justice person and cannot stand on any racism, injustice as well as cybertroopers' twisting of facts. If se7en and rest of mods wanna let /k to be infested like a nest of cybertroopers spreading hatred and racism, then so be it & we cannot do anything. Not worth our time. Just look at the replies here, it is a heartache that our country and even LYN /k became like this. Perhaps maybe the admins have to show or paint a picture that LYN forum are fair to the Malay majority, despite many of these accounts are clearly extremism & racism driven.

For example, people like seiji and now bani are clearly cybertrooper but yet being allowed to be reincarnated. At one time admin or mod even posted a reply that seiji had contributed or subscribed something to LYN & he is kept alive. There are so many of these kind of accounts infesting /k, yet minimal effort of moderation & keeping it healthy had been done. Anyhow the cybertroopers will just say if you tak suka, you keluar. Just like pendatang and balik tongsan remarks.

We had done all we can. Let it go my friend. Better spend the time with our precious family or if you wanna do something for Malaysia, start the journey by educating our Malay friends against 3R in real world. It is tough road ahead & the economy situation isn't helping.

And FYI some of our mods and admins are no longer in Malaysia. Perhaps that is why they do not share the struggle and sentiments.

Just my two cents. You cybertroopers no need to bait me with your taggings and replies, I am better than that now.
yeah i can say those admins/mods are just full of bullshits

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:27 AM