views

danielisme
post Jun 11 2019, 12:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

just bought recon F SPORT .
before was drive VW passat. driving conti car unless Merc . other brand
not only cost but time to go workshop.
that why this time i choosed reliable brand.
its good car ! enjoy it !
danielisme
post Jun 14 2019, 08:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

[quote=EricWongJy,Jun 13 2019, 07:03 PM]
How much did you get for the recond Nx F sport, japan spec?
Do you mind to share some of your opinions regarding the car?
Am currently driving a VW scirocco as well, I like the nx since I first saw it on the road & starting to liking a family car~

I have heard some of the comments that the maintenance wasn't that expensive compare to others.
I had test driven the nx200t once , there's only one cons I felt that day, the braking wasn't enough for the horsepower.

[/quote

YA , recon JAPAN spec. recon problem is have to slowly search the best spec with best price. brows.gif
first was plan to get harrier and done research though. after tested NX already get the poison sweat.gif . and from NX L then finally get F sport because of the spec. sweat.gif.
although NX is 235hp which is higher than passat 160hp. the power accelerate is smooth and braking not as responsive as VW. but i prefer NX braking system
because previously my wife used to complain me when i accelerate and brake make her feel nausea . i feel VW is nice for driver but not passenger.
now my wife and kids no complain when i accelerate ! hehe
maintanance wise im not sure , because i just got the car one week but i believe LEXUS is reliable brand compare conti , if u worry about the steering rack, gear box. engine part and etc. u can extend the insurance . around rm1500 +-, because normally dealer will provide one year insurance warranty
i saw ebay selling NX wear and tear spare parts actually reasonable price
once we already drive conti car , its hard for us to drive back non conti car.. so lexus is the best for us..

This post has been edited by danielisme: Jun 14 2019, 01:50 PM
danielisme
post Jun 14 2019, 01:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

QUOTE(EricWongJy @ Jun 14 2019, 11:15 AM)
ohh yes, whats the colour of your lexus nx? hehee
my passat headache one from day one to 5 years later today
and now need to overhaul cost rm10k so i faster sell off . sorry to those who buy it .
ah...actually very hard to find the perfect one, mine one is 2WD as i think not important for me so we priority on prefer colour which is pearl white then panaromic then spec and year.
that why at the end i pay rm253k...from begining was plan to get rm160k harrier rclxub.gif we got this unit because my wife poisoned with the mark levinson , additional feature is rear sear with electric control and panaromic which my kids like it .
anyway worthy to get lexus. harrier like throw rm160k into drain after tested NX thumbup.gif
ya..after got the car only know the fuel tank only 60litre compare passat 70litre.
RX is 70litre. RX super nice but i cant afford to buy
danielisme
post Jun 14 2019, 03:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

QUOTE(EricWongJy @ Jun 14 2019, 02:58 PM)
Hahah, my dad involved in an accident while he's on the way to kelantan for meeting along with his colleagues in a passat B7, while driving on highway, suddenly heard a 'bang' sound comes underneath the car and suspected to be gearbox issue and suddenly the car lost control, after this incident he hates vw cars very much, as there's a case in Australia(if im not mistaken) a woman driving a volkswagen on the road and all of a sudden the car just shut down and lost control so she bang into a tree and passed away, I wonder if this case is legit or not but yes VW cars are fun at first, after long term running problems start showing out..

Yes lexus totally worth the money! harrier always overpriced ever since then till now.. while rather plus few ten thousands plus for lexus nx.. am looking for ultrasonic blue if possible, i do think that if Luxury/Premium/F - sport all offer almost the same price range as recond car.. y not go for f sport, right? yes the fuel tank issue is the only cons I guess but not really that big issue if not planning for long journey drive all the time.

overall i think the design will be ageless as now I see IS,GS, its still a looker to me.

My friend test driven RX once.. 2.0t feels underpower and very heavy, floaty as well but if want a better version, only 3.5 V6 available.. hmbm, roadtax $$.. hahaa! Nx is good enough, not too large and easy for city drive.

but i thought all f sport variants come with awd?
i dont know if the car is AWD doh.gif , as far as i know my car without 4WD button one rolleyes.gif
in japan buyer have optional on the features and customize interior colour.
ultrasonic blue hardly see in recon japan spec

danielisme
post Jun 15 2019, 02:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

QUOTE(EricWongJy @ Jun 15 2019, 11:12 AM)
Yes! Hahaha, ultrasonic blue is so rare but not easy to get a good one in the market, I think to show the sexy bodyline of Lexus nx, colour choices should be silver/grey/blue(my personal opinions)
But grey is not a bad choice either, hehee.
Yes as I look see look see on mudah.my, many of the top spec nx should be AWD, but when you city-driving, it only uses front wheel drive while below 50-60km/h, thats what I heard bout the f sport model but f sport model totally worth the money as the spec is so damn good, the seats are better too.

THe 2019 lexus nx f-sport is much better package, Rm350k+ for f sport, previous model needs around Rm400k+ for top spec.
Definitely the good choice for those bosses out there, hehee.
The different is head lamp LED shape And fog lamp part . Lucky dint change much . So mine car can drive another 10 yrs atleast haha
We quite like the grey brown . Saw one at Naza but three days later gave other ppl booked alredy . White also ok ever lasting haha
Hmm likely u will get new one 😀 because u prefer rare colour . Me can’t already now have to eat roti canal

This post has been edited by danielisme: Jun 25 2019, 10:56 AM
danielisme
post Jan 8 2020, 03:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

u buy new one , should have 5 years warranty right ?

danielisme
post Jun 12 2020, 03:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

continue pump in Ron 95 . still can feel the aggresive power and if in sport + mode . i very satisfied the feeling

This post has been edited by danielisme: Jun 12 2020, 03:09 PM
danielisme
post Nov 6 2020, 01:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

They can accept normal service . but not accept to rectify car problem. but why want to pay more to service in center since outside is cheaper and better sifu

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0258sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:03 AM