4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis, this is horrible

views

TSpatienceGNR
post Apr 6 2019, 12:53 AM, updated 5y ago

♥ Ride All Day ♥
2,022 posts

I have had a fibre downtime. I have agreed to have your staff come at 3.30PM on 5th of April (including tm).

10 AM your staff called me and asked if they could attend to my issue at that moment itself. I said no as I was busy.

Approximately 11.15 AM, a man who claimed to be TM staff came to ring my doorbell multiple times and asked if they could fix the issue I've reported.

My brother who was coincidentally heading out for his classes spoke to them. He asked me if I had appointment with Maxis and/or TM. I said yes, unknown to the fact that TM staffs were at my door.

He let them in and notified me again that the staffs are doing their thing and asked if I could supervise them instead.

Here's the best part - I said not to come at 10 am 11 am as I need to sleep. I have arranged for them to come at 3.30 in order for me to get enough rests as I work nights. Now, they have came to my house at unauthorized time and I could not get my rest. I had to take cough syrup in order to sleep.

And I ended up going to work late.

What kind of idiots do you have in your workforce?

I have lodged a police report regarding this matter and as I understand, the SOP is that maxis staff (contractor) will have to be on site when TM staffs are there as well. This is a breach of SOP and I don't know if the men who came to my house have stolen anything.

This is unbecoming of you guys and it's not the first time TM staffs are here without Maxis contractor.

Explanation, please. And I am seeking compensation in the damage done by Maxis and TM both.

I would also want maxis to issue an apology letter for the incident.
TSpatienceGNR
post Apr 6 2019, 12:53 AM

♥ Ride All Day ♥
2,022 posts

maxis
YoungMan
post Apr 6 2019, 02:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,394 posts

Bring it on, MCMC report.
hjack
post Apr 8 2019, 08:33 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

Wow... report to police when somebody disturb your sleep ? You are good man thumbup.gif
Curious hows the sargeant response.
TSpatienceGNR
post Apr 9 2019, 03:35 PM

♥ Ride All Day ♥
2,022 posts

QUOTE(hjack @ Apr 8 2019, 08:33 PM)
Wow... report to police when somebody disturb your sleep ?  You are good man thumbup.gif
Intrude privacy and private time. When we set an appointment, there's a reason why we do so. It's a general report anyway, there's no need to meet the sergeant. Unless i bring this forward to my friend in PDRM then these guys need to explain to pulis la.
lamer2000
post Apr 10 2019, 07:07 AM

Getting Started
74 posts

Lol, u think u are royalty issit. First time hear people report police for sleep disturbance.

I bet the police officer taking your report would be rolling their eyes.

The world does not revolve around you buddy, stop dreaming dude

My personal experience with maxis fibre people, they are never punctual
takadanicklagi
post Apr 10 2019, 07:17 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

Show polis report pls. I want to see the reason in the report. The
TheEvilMan
post Apr 10 2019, 07:20 AM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

TS AND HIS IMAGINARY PULIS MAN
arinpsycho
post Apr 10 2019, 07:29 AM

35 posts

Wah trying to solve issue also kena tiaw. I thought this kind of people not exist. But hmmm....
freezingsea
post Apr 10 2019, 07:51 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

Ahh what's new

Klang Valley people only cares about themselves
kurangak
post Apr 10 2019, 07:52 AM

certified /k addict
1,154 posts

QUOTE(hjack @ Apr 8 2019, 08:33 PM)
Wow... report to police when somebody disturb your sleep ?  You are good man thumbup.gif
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
beetch
post Apr 10 2019, 08:04 AM

Casual
413 posts

Where is your patience ? If tarak patience buang the patiance in your nick?
Kyojin
post Apr 10 2019, 08:19 AM

38 posts

lel
Stigonboard
post Apr 10 2019, 08:19 AM

Getting Started
230 posts

QUOTE(patienceGNR @ Apr 9 2019, 03:35 PM)
Intrude privacy and private time. When we set an appointment, there's a reason why we do so. It's a general report anyway, there's no need to meet the sergeant. Unless i bring this forward to my friend in PDRM then these guys need to explain to pulis la.
They ask permission right?

Did they break your door?

Blame your bro la
iwubpreve
post Apr 10 2019, 08:22 AM

Regular
1,829 posts

i thought ts is a nice and cool guy base on his past post, apparently just a selfish pipu.
Lyu
post Apr 10 2019, 08:23 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

Police report mane
SUSNot_PERVERT
post Apr 10 2019, 08:26 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

Ts with his im superior from other, I HaVe KaWaN iN PuLIs
Justin Jack$on
post Apr 10 2019, 08:39 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

Your brother is another sohai
se800i
post Apr 10 2019, 08:44 AM

Regular
1,893 posts

QUOTE(patienceGNR @ Apr 6 2019, 01:53 AM)
I have had a fibre downtime. I have agreed to have your staff come at 3.30PM on 5th of April (including tm).

10 AM your staff called me and asked if they could attend to my issue at that moment itself. I said no as I was busy.

Approximately 11.15 AM, a man who claimed to be TM staff came to ring my doorbell multiple times and asked if they could fix the issue I've reported.

My brother who was coincidentally heading out for his classes spoke to them. He asked me if I had appointment with Maxis and/or TM. I said yes, unknown to the fact that TM staffs were at my door.

He let them in and notified me again that the staffs are doing their thing and asked if I could supervise them instead.

Here's the best part - I said not to come at 10 am 11 am as I need to sleep. I have arranged for them to come at 3.30 in order for me to get enough rests as I work nights. Now, they have came to my house at unauthorized time and I could not get my rest. I had to take cough syrup in order to sleep.

And I ended up going to work late.

What kind of idiots do you have in your workforce?

I have lodged a police report regarding this matter and as I understand, the SOP is that maxis staff (contractor) will have to be on site when TM staffs are there as well. This is a breach of SOP and I don't know if the men who came to my house have stolen anything.

This is unbecoming of you guys and it's not the first time TM staffs are here without Maxis contractor.

Explanation, please. And I am seeking compensation in the damage done by Maxis and TM both.

I would also want maxis to issue an apology letter for the incident.
you think maxis / TM will compensate you? Unless you are well-known Tan Sri / Tun or higher pangkat la....

you small potato request for that compensation... I confirm you wont get it... sohai

QUOTE(hjack @ Apr 8 2019, 09:33 PM)
policeman will still perform their duty but malas nak layan him and throw his case aside

QUOTE(takadanicklagi @ Apr 10 2019, 08:17 AM)
Show polis report pls. I want to see the reason in the report. The
Yes, agree... show polis report if you reali reported...... or u just simply taruk us.

QUOTE(freezingsea @ Apr 10 2019, 08:51 AM)
Ahh what's new

Klang Valley people only cares about themselves
not about klang valley people... It is the mentality of the people...... his mentality is sick and must get treatment otherwise more akward news will come out

QUOTE(adik beradik LGE @ Apr 10 2019, 09:17 AM)
You are wasting tax payer money. Now polis needs to investigate your shit
you kenot say like that... he will tell you back that he is also tax payer... he is just utilizing his portion...
tinytech89
post Apr 10 2019, 08:46 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

This is new kind of lawaking

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:34 PM