post Mar 5 2019, 11:57 AM, updated 5y ago

Casual
306 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: Akisusu

Date of transaction: 15th February 2019

Item being sold/bought: MSI B75MA-E33 motherboard
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3927613/+280

Details of the complaint :

Actually, i didn't want to start a dispute against him, but since i, as the victim, haven't even start a dispute against him, he go and made one against me a couple of days ago! How ironic! Chinese saying “Ngok Yan Sin Gou Chong”(The villain starts the dispute to the court) is so true.
You are asking for it. Akisusu Unlike you, i dare to tag you, not senyap-senyap open tered and stab me in the back and defame(a term you love to use so much in our private conversation, without knowing the meaning) me.

The Problem:
Massive delay of the item i ordered on 15th Feb 2019. Until today (5th March 2019) not yet reached me. That's a freaking 19 days. As of today, still haven’t receive my item.

The Cause:
Seller is NOT TRANSPARENT. He has NEVER mentioned it is a back to back order from CHINA. He never mentioned he DON'T HAVE STOCK and NEEDS TO ORDER FROM CHINA. If know it comes from China, i might as well order from Aliexpress since it will takes forever.

Let us see his thread:
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3927613

This is his OWN T&C, not mine:
1. See? 4 to 7 days konon. One would think you have stock locally. Trying to mislead customers obviously. Breached of contract No. 1.
Attached Image

2. Refund if out of stock. He never inform me HE DIDN'T HAVE STOCK, then do a back to back order from China, after that it's very long story. Anyway he has already BREACHED HIS OWN T&C. Breached of contract No. 2.
Attached Image

The rest is really too long but I will summarize keypoints:
1. Feb 22 2019 - He refused to refund me when I first got to know the item stuck somewhere in China, saying need supplier approval blah. I was shocked he didn't inform me it was a back to back order. And Hello, I bought from YOU, not your supplier. YOUR SUPPLIER IS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT THE CUSTOMER. After much argument, ding-dong, denial with this Akisusu, I got fed up and made him a deal, since he sounds so noob in doing business. The deal was to refund me if it didn’t reach me by 1st March 2019, and i will send back the item whenever if or when it reaches me. I am even kind enough to allow if its proven that the item is in Malaysia by that time, I can accept a little bit more delay as local couriers make their way. He accepted.
Check evidence below:
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. 1st March 2019- Item in no where in sight, tracking shows last updated on 27th Feb 2019. Item could still be in China, or dropped into the sea. Who knows. But this Akisusu keeps denying and say item already in Malaysia. He keeps shows me link of tracking is proof. All the tracking shows it’s not in Malaysia at that time. Somemore, he lagi funny, say 5:30pm not end of date until midnight. <Insert Kimjongunslowclapg.gif>
Wah, expect delivery guy to work till midnight and me wait in the office till midnight. Powah this guy. I lespek. Says the courier slow to update, on the way and will reach by Monday blah blah blah . Anyway, pointless talking to him, so I kasi chance 2nd Time, reach by 5th March 2019 Tuesday 5:30pm (This time I pandai already, state exact time, else I will have to wait in office till midnight.)
Check whatsapp below.

Attached Image

Yeah, I did called him sohai. Lol.

And then he keeps saying i defame him...IN A PRIVATE CONVERSATION...wah lau...i kennot brain...how can anyone defame anybody in a private conversation???
Attached Image

3. 2nd March 2019 – lots of arguments here, all pointless and not important, so not going into details. But he says he will open a dispute thread. I’ve told him I have no interest in making a public dispute with him. So I didn’t bother and forget about it. He keeps saying that the tracking no is “proof” that the item is in Malaysia (as per our deal by 1st March 2019), yet it shows nothing other than it was last updated on 27th Feb 2019. I think he has some reading comprehension problem….
Attached Image
Attached Image

4. 4th March 2019 – I was browsing lowyat forum…KENA SHOCKED! He OPENED A DISPUTE THREAD AGAINST ME! And didn’t even tag me! 3 days ago!!
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4746348

And oh, I checked the tracker today and it shows the courier update is on Sunday baru reach Malaysia.
Attached Image

So I whatsapp him to shows my displeasure, since I haven’t opened a tered to dispute him. I gave him a chance to close the dispute against me and apologize since I have said many times I have no wish to start any dispute. He refused and not only that, post part of some whatsapp conversation to start more fighting! And all the while saying he is not looking for a fight! Can you believe this guy? doh.gif
Attached Image

5. 4th March 2019 – So the conversation continued, since he refused to back down and I said I will open a dispute thread at him. Then he starts to threaten me. Yes people, HE THREATENS ME.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The last threat is the best….look at his own T&C…
Attached Image
Please take note that if you face any problem and decide to take action youself without discussing or settle with me privately, your item warranty or any after sales service will be revoked
The last threat is the best….look at his own T&C…I have not start any public spate, tried to settle with him in private, he refused to back down and proceed to threatens me by revoking my warranty.

This is a serious offence. He thinks whatever biased T&C he writes is the law. I’ve got news for you. YOU AIN'T THE LAW.

No sellers should be allowed to threat their customers!!!

Moderators please take serious action. Apis_LuaLua

The Summary of all these Summary
I would like to recap these are the main issues I have with Akisusu, rest small matters I don’t care so much, he can blah all he wants.
1. He is NOT BEING TRANSPARENT, breached his own T&C by not having stock, and NOT INFORMING THE CUSTOMER he is doing a back to back order from China. If he had told me, I would want a refund instead of buying from him and look elsewhere as I need my part urgently.
2. He breached his own T&C for failing to deliver stock within the 7 days period. Now it’s already 19 days.
3. He start a dispute thread against me (aka defaming me, as he loves to put it so much), and not even dare to tag me! He refused to back down, when I asked him to close the thread and settle privately. He keep saying not looking for fight, yet keep doing the opposite…WTF.
4. Last- THREATENING ME. THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL. If you think you can threaten me over voiding warranty on some RM2xx item…oh boy, you are threatening the wrong person. And the very threat he put actually he is breaching his own T&C again. Settle private tak nak, take action on his own and start a dispute against me.
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at him. doh.gif
Updated 6th March 2019

5. Received item in question after 19 or days of torture and dealing with the psycho seller. And guess what, mobo is dead on arrival. I suspect this is why seller use a lame excuse to dishonor all warranty claims even before the item arrived. So 19 days of waiting and all i got is a dead motherboard from one dishonest seller.
6. Releasing private and personal information of buyers on the forum. This is a criminal act.

Moderator, please put a dispute tag to this guy. We can’t have these kind of sellers here. He has previous dispute cases already and is a repeat offender. Please ban him from selling here.

Wheew!!!

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 6 2019, 09:29 AM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 02:12 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 5 2019, 01:38 PM)
1) this one my bad, but because i know is my bad thats why i personally approach buyer to resolve the issue

2) its issued, i can paste the whole whatsapp chat for it

3) we have both agreed for full refund way way before.

I have already made a dispute against the buyer, please read the whatsapp chatlog that i've included in my thread, please read the tl:dr version here
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry91994334

The buyer didn't state out that -
A full refund already offered way before and its proceeded, we have already agreed that if item didn't receive by March of 1st I will return a full refund when buyer receive the item and mail me back, but the buyer refuse to follow it.
The buyer has been harasssing me and constantly insulting me with rlly rlly bad word and doesn't look to solve the matter.

The item has already reached buyer as we talk.

P/S: The buyer did not paste the full whatsapp conversation and tries to feed misinformation through whatever he wrote up there, he only pasted the last few part that i say i will revoke his warranty and block him which he didnt show the he is the reason for it, i will upload the entire conversation and let u guys judge, whatsapp chat will prove the buyer has never try to solve any dispute or problem but just looking to create more and more problem but changing the subject or insults or being a really controlish person that is hard to communicate with.
You can paste whole freaking long whatsapp chat if you want.

The buyer didn't state out that -
A full refund already offered way before and its proceeded, we have already agreed that if item didn't receive by March of 1st I will return a full refund when buyer receive the item and mail me back, but the buyer refuse to follow it.
The buyer has been harasssing me and constantly insulting me with rlly rlly bad word and doesn't look to solve the matter.

The item has already reached buyer as we talk.
1) this one my bad, but because i know is my bad thats why i personally approach buyer to resolve the issue

2) its issued, i can paste the whole whatsapp chat for it

3) we have both agreed for full refund way way before.
More lies from Akisusu.

1. The cause of all the problems. YOU LIED.
2. Nope you didn't do anything. You just keep saying supplier problem, need to check with them for refund blah blah. I have offered a solution for 1st March instead. First time i ask refund, the moment i realized it's from China, you refused , says need to check with supplier. Please post the full whatsapp yah, i missed out that part.
3. Items reach by March 1 meh? The deal was you give refund while i wait for your item, which could be next year baru sampai for all i know. Then you change tune and says only items return to you only you refund. If your item comes next year, then no need to refund lah?

You tries to wag the dog and creates disctraction to the petty arguments instead of the core issue. says i harrass you, bad words blah. If i remember correctly, i did called you sohai and moron ONCE each. And i did say i will not call you that again later. You makes it sound like i keep saying that to you. And you failed to deliver...19 DAYS VS 7 DAYS....and you expect customers not to be Angry??? Seriously, you ok or not?

Just replied to what i have highlight. You have breached your OWN T&C.

If you have been transparent and says you have no stock and the iitem a back to back order from China, i won't buy from you and none of this would have happen.

As for who started a public dispute, everyone can see very clearly. Yes, please post the full whatsapp. And for reference:
Akisusu Dispute against me - https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4746348 - Created on 2nd March 2019.

Yep. I hope you can count dates. 2nd is b4 5th.

For my part, i have tried to resolve by giving you an option to deliver by 1st March (which i don't have to) and even privately ask you to close dispute, which you refused, and then you proceed to threaten me with some BS T&C.

Yeah, go ahead man. Post the full whatsapp,

My mistake in all this was i shouldn't have been nice with you and try to resolve the problem. I should have raise a dispute the moment i found out you are shipping from China and refused to refund me.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 5 2019, 02:41 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 03:04 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 5 2019, 02:57 PM)
Take note there are no deleted msg or whatsoever to cause manipulation, I am hereby ask anyone who wants to meddle with the situation please read carefully and go through the entire chat with date log and time log. DO NOT just read what i write as I might miss out stuff, please read the chatlogs.

Feb 17th Sunday
Buyer requested for tracking number on Sunday, as buyer made his payment on Friday, the first working day is actually Monday, i replied that on the 4th working day only it will have tracking, and also inform that tomorrow is first working day and Saturday and Sunday no work
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

----------

There is a max image i can paste so to be continued in the next reply
Why you haven't post full whatsapp? Post buying instructions and bank in for what? Trying to distract attention again?

I would like to recap these are the main issues I have with Akisusu, rest small matters I don’t care so much, he can blah all he wants.
1. He is NOT BEING TRANSPARENT, breached his own T&C by not having stock, and NOT INFORMING THE CUSTOMER he is doing a back to back order from China. If he had told me, I would want a refund instead of buying from him and look elsewhere as I need my part urgently.
2. He breached his own T&C for failing to deliver stock within the 7 days period. Now it’s already 19 days.
3. He start a dispute thread against me (aka defaming me, as he loves to put it so much), and not even dare to tag me! He refused to back down, when I asked him to close the thread and settle privately. He keep saying not looking for fight, yet keep doing the opposite…WTF.
4. Last- THREATENING ME. THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL. If you think you can threaten me over voiding warranty on some RM2xx item…oh boy, you are threatening the wrong person. And the very threat he put actually he is breaching his own T&C again. Settle private tak nak, take action on his own and start a dispute against me.

March 3 Sunday
The tracking updated and showed the item is in the courier side already and is ready to be delivered on Monday or Tuesday, it also proven that the buyer was wrong all the time and I am cleared of his finger pointing and insults, so the item was late 1 working day but yes, I will still adhere to our deal of full refund
1. Yes, means Friday 1st March you have no evidence that it is in Malaysia.
2. The deal is for you to refund while i wait for your item indefinitely and return it if it arrives.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 5 2019, 03:07 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 03:30 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 5 2019, 03:24 PM)
Its edited, i cannot post everything as [IMG] as there is a max thats why i have to remove and re-edit the post, all images is up now, for 1 AND 2, I already came to u and informed u since 22th Feb, and u also replied and agreed as the FULLWHATSAPP SS I UPLOADED CONTAINS, may I know why are u changing ur mind and suddenly using that against me? We already agreed upon a deal which you ARE THE ONE THAT SUGGESTED IT, and now you backfire on yourself?

I also explaied that your 3 IS TO PROTECT BOTH OF US, not to defame you and I already stated that I will delete all content including the thread title once settled and close the topic IN THE WHATSAPP CHATLOG.

For 4, pasting u and reminding u of our T&C and my signature writing is threatening u? What the hell? You have never focused to resolve any issue. There is no threatening happened as I kept reassuring u as in our CHATLOG, It is a form of protection against your request of GIVING U BACK MONEY before I RECEIVE MY ITEM back, and I even let you choose what the hell do you really want as you have never focus to resolve the issue. I don't even wanna mention how u threat me like some monkey and just shooting me sohai, moron, and many more that I don't rlly appreciate, be civil abit.

TL;DR The whole chatlog with timestamp and datestamp is already uploaded, you don't have to say anything no more.
Not gonna respond to anymore of your nonsense. Let the mod take action.
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 05:37 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(pandera999 @ Mar 5 2019, 04:31 PM)
i see... ok.. but, why you open thread before the he return back the item? lets say nego, 50% money return first if he return the item. and fully refund if the item not being tempered or damage. what he said? no?

skyforcerld any negotiation? you will return the item to seller when he ask for it..? hmm.gif
Hi,

He refused for a refund when i found out initially it's from China, gave me excuse that he need to get supplier approval blah blah...I buy from him, not his supplier, so i got fed up and then made a deal with him for 1st march, which is he refund to me if item not reached by 1st March and i will return the item to him when or if it ever arrives.

The issue is not the refund now. I don't care about refund now.

My dispute with him is the 4 main criterias highlighted in my summary and the key factor he starts a dispute and threatens me.

Thanks for your comments.
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 05:40 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(Korra99 @ Mar 5 2019, 05:34 PM)
I feel like seller is trying to stall time for item to arrive by giving fake courier link and hope that buyer will just accept it when it comes
No, that was not the issue. I never said it was fake courier.
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 05:54 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(Korra99 @ Mar 5 2019, 05:42 PM)
I thought u said the link doesnt say its in malaysia but seller insisted it was
What i meant was the deal was for the item to be in Malaysia by 1st March. By Friday, there was no such indication, the last update was on 27th Feb 2019 at that point. It wasn't updated until Sunday.

Seller keeps insisting it's "proof". Yes, link is real, but no proof of item already arrived as per our deal.
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 05:58 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(RViN @ Mar 5 2019, 05:48 PM)
Dude, you clearly lost the trust and goodwill from the buyer when you lied, and then lied again, and then lied again.

It doesn't matter then that you later offered him a refund (after he asked for it), putting conditions on him. You expect him to trust you now, after all the shit you put him through in the first place?

If I was the buyer I'd probably not go out and buy the item from another vendor because who knows with this kind of seller later when the item arrive he's not gonna accept the return and give me the refund.

I've been in the position when I need a replacement part urgently then have some seller tell me got stock then suddenly no stock and I have to wait and get stuck with a PC I can't use for a week or more, this has driven me to use online shops like Lazada/Shopee etc where I can cancel, even though I prefer to directly buy from people through the forums.

Feel like there's a lot of nonsense that went on in between about people being rude etc which doesn't really matter to me.

So in the end while I can understand the stress and annoyance from the seller's side, feels like the buyer's dissatisfaction is completely justified. Don't sell what you cant deliver.
Exactly! Thank you for understanding my feeling!. And he is expecting me to talk to him friend-friend like best buddy after all that happens? All the arguing is irrelevant, which is why i never want to discuss. I only wants to discuss objectively the issues at hand, my 4 points of contention.

And yes, you are right, he already openly says he refused to honor any warranty for the item in his other thread, because i opened a dispute on him. When he is the fella who started an open dispute and i have repeatedly ask him to remove it and resolve in private.

SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 06:28 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(RViN @ Mar 5 2019, 06:09 PM)
Ok lah good first step you can see that you're wrong somewhere. You should have told the buyer that you didn't have stock on hand after you checked, and I can see that you thought you'll get it in time so it doesn't matter right ... except this time due to the issue with courier it ended up mattering. Should have protected yourself by telling him straight-away.

In any case settle it amicably lah now, this isn't that big an issue, feels like both of you making it a bigger issue than it needs to be. Maybe needed some outside intervention to see that, but hey sometimes its like that.

In your case an idea someone mentioned before here about a 50% refund and remaining 50% after receiving the item back would have a been a very good idea, keep that in mind if something like this happens again.

Also ... where is the buyer dismissing you or belittling you? He only opened this thread after you did that to him, your dispute thread came up first what? If you wanna talk about the private convo between you two ... that's another issue, I wouldn't say that matters at all since it was private. This is an example of you making this a bigger deal than it needs to be bro... relax.
Exactly. First time see seller so eager to open dispute, waste time, argue with customers, gives himself bad reputation, post pages and pages of TLDR i don't read. if he have spent these time building his business instead, he would have made another RM1k by now...lol.
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 07:02 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 5 2019, 06:30 PM)
bro, srsly, how many times must i explain that the thread isnt to argue or waste time with customer but to assure the refund transition is smooth and can prevent any form of fraud?
How many times do i need to tell you, you said one thing and do another?

Your thread "Complaint on rude buyer blah blah". And whole wall of text in the thread defaming me.

Do you understand English? You want me speak Cantonese? Japanese? BM? French?

BM saying - Cakap tak serupa bikin.
Cantonese - Kong Yat Tou, Chou yat tou

Btw, i warn you. I will follow you in all your sales thread and tells everyone about you. So that your business will die. Oh, this is not a Threat. It is for your own protection to prevent fraud!! smile.gif

Anyway, pls dont talk to me anymore. I wanna vomit blood talking to you.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 5 2019, 07:20 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 5 2019, 08:29 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 5 2019, 08:06 PM)
Because of thread starter went to my selling thread and tried to defame me as u can see here
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3927613/+280

I am going to release this image of a list I extract from my PC that only contain Forum Lowyat customer.
All the customer name is written in the 2nd line in the image (I am willing to release their phone and LYN user ID if anyone ever need but require their consent), the tracking is the 3rd line, and the last line is the DATE of item the customer order.
All the tracking code can be tracked using ABX delivery
http://www.abxexpress.com.my/tracking.html

As you can see here, unfortunately in February, you can notice 3 customer in blue, that has a secondary tracking code, those are the customer including thread starter here that got a hit on their parcel receive time because of the start of CNY, which you can see from the last forum lowyat buyer is on January of 20, that is when I stopped and took a CNY break. Other than that 3 which hit on Feb 15-17, every delivery is on time

Every tracking code that is in green color the item is delivered as promised in 4-7 working days as i pasted in every thread of mine and in my T&C for every customer.

This reply is to prove whatever the MCM Gamuda accusation here is not true, I am willing to go this far to show I am a genuine seller promised delivery time icon_rolleyes.gif

Please don't hesistate to ask for January and December and November too if you need more evidence. I am willing to provide to clear off this dumb ass accusation and the harassment from TS to go everywhere in my thread and harassing me
<I am just gonna include Jan and Dec here after considering to further prove that there were never late delivery in other months>
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

*white out names are customer that wanted their privacy protected*
**black color delivery is the same as green

This can confirm me as a genuine seller with genuine delivery date but at the huge risk that I am exposing some of my customer real name right now and partially their address, but I am willing to go this far to prove myself.

I will also be deleting the images after awhile, this is just so THREAD STARTER HERE, has no right to go around and defame me and my thread just cause of him alone got hit by late delivery and doesnt resolve it nicely.
Seller release private info of a whole bunch of customers to the internet.

Mod, pls take action on renegade seller and make LYN a safe place to trade again.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 5 2019, 08:30 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 6 2019, 09:19 AM

Casual
306 posts

Apis_LuaLua Still no action by moderators on Akisusu's criminal acts of releasing my and others personal information on the internet? Please take prompt action, thank you.

==Update 6th March 2019==

After 19 or 20 days of torture and delays, the item finally arrived. And to my not so suprise, the mobo is DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Yep, after all these time, dealing with a psycho and long delays, all i got is dead motherboard. Luckily, i don't have high expectations.

Maybe seller knows it, that's why he so quickly use a lame excuse to dishonor any warranty claims. So i will just be adding it to my original 4 points of dispute contentions.

Moderators, please take prompt action on Akisusu. I don't care about the claims or refunds, but this guy must be stopped to prevent him doing this to other buyers in the future.

Updated 6th March 2019

5. Received item in question after 19 or days of torture and dealing with the psycho seller. And guess what, mobo is dead on arrival. I suspect this is why seller use a lame excuse to dishonor all warranty claims even before the item arrived. So 19 days of waiting and all i got is a dead motherboard from one dishonest seller.
6. Releasing private and personal information of buyers on the forum. This is a criminal act.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 6 2019, 09:31 AM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 6 2019, 02:29 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 6 2019, 01:39 PM)
Buyer, if you looking to resolve, please focus on the issue and be cooperative. I am right here, since the start, you have never once try to resolve anything but constantly adding more problems. You are not here to resolve a dispute at all.

You failed to control me, and now you are trying your very best to control how everyone look at me, even I got solid evidence that all your claims are FALSE (just read the full whatsapp chatlog at post 5 and lyn postage list at 38), I am gonna ignore all your insults and taunt and framing and defaming that you kept doing since the whatsapp chat and here and take it nth happened.

Resolve path-
Option A- take picture (socket area and full mobo), take a video of booting the mobo and failed, send it to me for verification, mail me back, get your full refund
Option B- Item warranty is as agreed for 3 days at the day of item received, take a picture, take a video of booting the item, pack the item, submit for warranty, request for the address to mail back to, mail it back, wait for item to be replaced and to be mail back to you. Mailing fee is 50/50 split as the T&C pasted to you since the starte, mail to on you, mail back on me.

else, I am not wasting another time on this thread, I have already provided full whatsapp chatlog and delivery evidence of my customer list to point out all the issue, and I also already closed and cleaned the original dispute thread I made against you right here https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4746348.

Anything you do will have KARMA by itself.
The whatsapp shows solid evidence you are a liar and you are posting tons of TLDR to try to convince people you are "innoccent". You conveniently forgot all your wrong doings too long to list and i refrain to mention again as my 1st post is already very clear on my now 6 points of contentions. I am not like you, who is trying very hard to repeat lies 100 times, doesn't make it right.

You have started all this by trying to defame me, when i am asked you to settle privately, and you have THREATENED me and void all warranty if i start a dispute against you (when it is you who started all this shit).

Now you changed tune (after you said all Warranty Void blah), resolve blah and all these mail here and there, take videos. You want me to wait another 6 months is it? For your other broken motherboard to come from China? And then make video and mail back that in an infinite loop?

Like i said, i don't care about the money. I don't want to waste time dealing with you. You think you can threaten me over RM 250 or so? I even forgot the exact amount. LOL.

And worst, YOU HAVE RELEASED PRIVATE INFO OF ME AND OTHER CUSTOMERS ILLEGALLY ON THE INTERNET which constitute a as CRIMINAL ACT.

Goodlah, you talk some more, shows your true character, and how hard a seller you are to deal with. My RM 2xx , i treat it as donated to the forum for the good of everyone to be aware of you. And your character is only worth RM 2XX. How pitiful!!

I only want psychos like you to be stopped from cheating and harrassing other innocent people.

I will continue update and bump up this thread and advise everyone on your scheming antics everywhere in this forum.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 6 2019, 02:38 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 6 2019, 02:39 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 6 2019, 02:32 PM)
1) The only fault I have is failure to inform you the item is back-tracking from China at 1st to 4th working day.

2) Clearly shows the buyer is not looking to resolve any dispute

3) Clearly shows this thread is here because buyer wanted to revenge against me that I opened a dispute thread against him first

4) Everything else is bullshit from the buyer as evidence already posted.

Since buyer not looking to resolve anything, I don't have to waste my time over this nonsense small little petty issue that is "late delivery", I have already been trying to corporate every single time.

Good luck framing me and defaming me more, other people will eventually see the truth.
Yes, people already seeing the truth. Keep damaging yourself. Save me the trouble, i don't have so much time to entertain you. Ciao.
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 8 2019, 06:40 AM

Casual
306 posts

No action by moderators yet? Where are the moderators in this forum? Seems like lowyat.net is really not a safe place to trade.

Will start another dispute on akisusu soon.

SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 8 2019, 12:37 PM

Casual
306 posts

This is from the original dispute thread.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4747563/+35

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. It doesn't matter i have to wait 19 days to get a dead mobo after he lied to me he didn't have stock. It doesn't matter he used lame excuse to void my warranty before item arrived and cheat my RM 250 or so.

BUT TO RELEASE PRIVATE INFORMATION OF CUSTOMERS TO THE INTERNET IS A CRIMINAL ACT.

The original post has all the information, after i have reported him, he only hide some of the information while my information is still there. I am sure the mods can dig it from the forum's backup archive of his earliar posts. He has also released the information in his sales thread (but mod deleted after i reported).

Why is mod not taking action and so silent on this?

Imagine you are the buyer. One day he bohsong you, have some dispute and put all your information on the internet (together with a lot of other innoccent people).

You can trust these kind of sellers?

No wonder people are going to buy from Lazada and Shoppe and other platforms nowadays, and lowyat.net is getting less traffic by the day. I have a fantastic refund experience with Lazada. Just packed the defective item using pre-printed Lazada form (can be printed out from your order), and paste you to your package and send via Poslaju. No need to pay a single cents. After they receive package 1 or 2 days, then my credit card refunded.

No hassle, no argument, no crazy sellers threatening buyers, no lame seller making excuse you need to make a video to prove it's defective and wait for him to send back China and then wait another 6 months before he go and dispute your return saying it's not defective.

So everyone beware when shopping in Lowyat...especially the likes of Akisusu, if you still dares to deal with him.

SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 8 2019, 05:39 PM

Casual
306 posts

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. It doesn't matter i have to wait 19 days to get a dead mobo after he lied to me he didn't have stock. It doesn't matter he used lame excuse to void my warranty before item arrived and cheat my RM 250 or so.

BUT TO RELEASE PRIVATE INFORMATION OF CUSTOMERS TO THE INTERNET IS A CRIMINAL ACT.

The original post has all the information, after i have reported him, he only hide some of the information while my information is still there. I am sure the mods can dig it from the forum's backup archive of his earliar posts. He has also released the information in his sales thread (but mod deleted after i reported).

Why is mod not taking action and so silent on this?
Why is my thread removed? It is a totally separate issue.

Is releasing customer's information to the internet now an acceptable pratice in lowyat.net?

Mod please explain.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 8 2019, 05:41 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 12 2019, 07:58 AM

Casual
306 posts

Mod still sleeping?

I have found a person able to repair motherboards and sent my old motherboard and the broken motherboard the scammer Akisusu sold to me, for repair.

So be aware of Akisusu, dishonest, untrustworthy, problematic seller, irresponsible liar who sell broken stuff and void all warranty at his conveniance.

Moderators not doing anything, means that lowyat.net is really a dangerous place to do online purchase.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 13 2019, 12:33 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 13 2019, 12:22 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 8 2019, 05:19 PM)
3) He is defaming me with fake information such as "RELEASE PRIVATE INFORMATION OF CUSTOMERS TO THE INTERNET IS A CRIMINAL ACT." that I release his private information, but the truth is i released customer NAME(with crossout) and TRACKING code only(and the intention is to clear off his other accusation of defaming that I cannot deliver within 4-7 working days), and can be verified through this thread.

4) He is making up stuff that doesn't exist such as this "making excuse you need to make a video to prove it's defective and wait for him to send back China and then wait another 6 months before he go and dispute your return saying it's not defective." What in the world did that even come from? And he even accuse I scam him RM250? what? Where did that even came from?

6) Lastly he have 0 intention to resolve any dispute he created himself out from a problem that doesn't even need to open dispute thread and keep making small matter big by finding other faults and attack it,  and just continue to be a real pain. (check post number 43 that I even give up on arguing and ask him to return me back the item for full refund and he refused.) And he claim my item is broken but unwilling to post it back for me to check despite I offered both option.

3) You only crossed it out AFTER I HAVE REPORTED YOU. I am sure LYN has records of your post in archives.

4) That was a metaphor about the 6 months thing, if you can understand metaphor. Anyway, i have enough waiting for your supply from China. Not going to go through that again.

6) If you haven't started a dispute on me first, none of this would have happened. And yes, the item is broken, you think i want to deal ding-dong with you again after all the bad experience? You're kidding right? And you have explicitly voided your warranty and support in your original dispute. Do you deny this? I think it's still there in your post or you have deleted it? Only now you u-turn to "offer" to return the item...but requesting a whole bunch of videos to "prove" it's broken? No thanks. You have no sincerity. What are the chances you will say nothing wrong with it and give me another couple of months of run around? No thanks. The mobo is being sent for repair right now.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 13 2019, 12:26 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 13 2019, 03:38 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 13 2019, 03:02 PM)
3) Please don't write useless stuff, even I don't cross the names out its only NAME AND TRACKING, tell me which part of that is releasing customer information when it doesn't contain email, address, phone number and so on rolleyes.gif

4) We don't need methaphor or assumption here, if you have no useful contribution or evidence please don't defame people, you got your item late by 1 working date as we agreed, stop lying to the public that it was 4-7 working day but u received it "19 days" later when we have been in contact and you agreed to receive by 1st march o a refund, at the end u didn't resolve anything or didn't mail me back the item for a refund and just continue to act like a child

6) I started a dispute on you and I didn't regret it, I have closed it now because our case is resolved. Only left you alone here talking shit and trying to harass me in all of my threads because of your revengeful and childish behavior.
More lies.

3) Name and tracing has been revealed before edit. And my address still there somewhere.

4) if you bodoh, can't understand metaphor, i can't help you. And which part of "received 19 days later" is not true? Just because you pusing with stories for 19 days makes it ok for you to breach your own delivery dates? Remember, YOU LIED ABOUT NOT TELLING ME YOU HAVE NO STOCK? Yes, very convenient of you.

6) Just because you closed it now means you are trying to hide your wrong doings. If i am alone here...then why are you here??? You can just ignore me you know. Why are you so childish? whistling.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0252sec    0.65    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:17 AM