Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ARRA Residences @ LRT Ara Damansara, Truly Integrated TOD

views

aaron1717
post Mar 31 2019, 05:23 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 16 2019, 12:52 PM)
does the developer has sales gallery???

I don't like to go to agent.
newbie developer combo... most probably tak ada own staff yet... appoint an agency as their outsource marketing team + exclusive agency.....
hannayong
post Mar 31 2019, 07:29 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Captain89 @ Mar 31 2019, 12:47 AM)
I think they have but nowadays most of it through agent. Should search it up
Estimate the sale gallery to be completed by end May. My agency is the exclusive agency for this project.
GISnerd
post Mar 31 2019, 07:34 PM

47 posts

Has his developer completed any similar high rise service apartments ? If yes, which projects? How’s the workmanship after delivery?
hannayong
post Mar 31 2019, 07:40 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Neoyo @ Mar 31 2019, 12:44 AM)
650psf...ok ka... Agent taking cheque for dunno wat q number
650psf is for 3-bedroom unit. For 1 & 2-bedroom units, it is 667psf - 712psf, price after rebate.

The queue number now is ard 120, 1-bedroom unit is very limited.
hannayong
post Mar 31 2019, 07:47 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(yjtan15 @ Mar 15 2019, 10:22 PM)
Why is it built on top of public ride and park facilities??? so residents shared same access as public? and isnt it too close to the LRT track? Evolve current Pacific Place seems to be optimal distance to LRT. not too close to bear the noise
The residents of Phase 1's blocks access lrt station via linked bridge.

hannayong
post Mar 31 2019, 08:00 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(GISnerd @ Mar 31 2019, 07:34 PM)
Has his developer completed any similar high rise service apartments ? If yes, which projects? How’s the workmanship after delivery?
This developer was incorporated in 1997, with its diverse developments located primarily in Johor, Ng Sembilan & Selangor.

Past projects:
- Taman Waja, Kuala Pilah (low medium cost apartment)
- Bayu Senibong, JB (medium cost apartment)
- TRC business center
- Tmn Andaman Ukay, Ulu Kelang (terrace house)
- Tmn Ukay Tropika, Ulu Kelang (luxurious superlink house)

Current/future projects:
- Ara Damansara, PJ (mixed development)
- Impian Senibong Phase 2 (apartment/SOHO)

This post has been edited by hannayong: Apr 1 2019, 02:00 PM
StayPositive
post Apr 1 2019, 09:47 AM

25 posts

btw from which developer?
yjtan15
post Apr 1 2019, 10:22 AM

Casual
400 posts

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/bursastocktalk/131621.jsp

Track record of the developer
GISnerd
post Apr 2 2019, 05:46 PM

47 posts

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2757457/all

Do spare thoughts for the victim of the accident, imagine if it happens to be one of our family members or friends.....
GISnerd
post Apr 2 2019, 05:53 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(hannayong @ Mar 31 2019, 08:00 PM)
This developer was incorporated in 1997, with its diverse developments located primarily in Johor, Ng Sembilan & Selangor.

Past projects:
- Taman Waja, Kuala Pilah (low medium cost apartment)
- Bayu Senibong, JB (medium cost apartment)
- TRC business center
- Tmn Andaman Ukay, Ulu Kelang (terrace house)
- Tmn Ukay Tropika, Ulu Kelang (luxurious superlink house)

Current/future projects:
- Ara Damansara, PJ (mixed development)
- Impian Senibong Phase 2 (apartment/SOHO)
Looks like mostly low and medium cost sweat.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 2 2019, 06:48 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(GISnerd @ Apr 2 2019, 05:53 PM)
Looks like mostly low and medium cost  sweat.gif
this is organic grow, and should be applaused

how do you expect a developer to grow from low cost company to major company without putting in the time and progress?
GISnerd
post Apr 2 2019, 11:40 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 2 2019, 06:48 PM)
this is organic grow, and should be applaused

how do you expect a developer to grow from low cost company to major company without putting in the time and progress?
Perhaps that's the case, but for a high end condo living, one of the main criteria is after sales property management (i am assuming completion and workmanship are not issues). I have seen prices of condos appreciated due to good and proper management by the developer (not just seconded to a property management company). Condos is a community living, a good and professional management will reward all the residents with pleasant and conducive environment.

Moving from building low and medium costs (around RM100-RM250psf) to developing high end condos that sells at RM6550psf is hardly "organic growth", perhaps should have build some apartments (non low and medium cost) before embarking on a project like this. Maybe this land is "free" after building the LRT for Prasarana, so why not try to build some condos for a change ? Even if the condos are to be completed, how are we to be assured of the workmanship?

Some out there may be willing to be guinea pigs, but .... after so many unpleasant examples, to me proven track record is a MUST !

BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 3 2019, 10:03 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(GISnerd @ Apr 2 2019, 11:40 PM)
Perhaps that's the case, but for a high end condo living, one of the main criteria is after sales property management (i am assuming completion and workmanship are not issues). I have seen prices of condos appreciated due to good and proper management by the developer (not just seconded to a property management company). Condos is a community living, a good and professional management will reward all the residents with pleasant and conducive environment.

Moving from building low and medium costs (around RM100-RM250psf) to developing high end condos that sells at RM6550psf is hardly "organic growth", perhaps should have build some apartments (non low and medium cost) before embarking on a project like this. Maybe this land is "free" after building the LRT for Prasarana, so why not try to build some condos for a change ? Even if the condos are to be completed, how are we to be assured of the workmanship?

Some out there may be willing to be guinea pigs, but .... after so many unpleasant examples, to me proven track record is a MUST !
look at the addresses of the completed units, where were those buildings to begin with. How can they even sell 400psf at si beh far location?????

they managed to lock in prime land at ARA, they have to sell the market rate, not kuala pilah market rate.

and this ARRA is not high end condo (should read SOVO or Service Apartments) by any stretch of imagination. At best it will be par with pacific place.

Four positives for this project to me
1. Connected to LRT
2. FREEHOLD
3. Ready amenities nearby (not to my liking BUT....)
4 Fame Address
aaron1717
post Apr 3 2019, 10:50 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 3 2019, 10:03 AM)
look at the addresses of the completed units, where were those buildings to begin with. How can they even sell 400psf at si beh far location?????

they managed to lock in prime land at ARA, they have to sell the market rate, not kuala pilah market rate.

and this ARRA is not high end condo (should read SOVO or Service Apartments) by any stretch of imagination. At best it will be par with pacific place.
1. Connected to LRT
2. FREEHOLD
4 Fame Address
wa... seems like u found your ekocheras no.2 liao rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
GISnerd
post Apr 3 2019, 01:20 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 3 2019, 10:03 AM)

1. Connected to LRT
2. FREEHOLD
4 Fame Address
To me, only 2 positives, Freehold and address (although next to this land is a few thousand units of PPR)

The negatives will be handful :-

1. connected to LRT means having to endure the nuisance of noises, have you heard the breaking sound of LRT trains? A reasonable distance to LRT station will be better

2. Developer has NO track record whatsoever for similar products

3. No reference for quality of workmanship and post completion management

4. Chances for completion on time ? This project has been mentioned in the market since 2013, why launch now when the market is soft ? Constructing LRT also managed to have a fatal accident to the public

5. The design is more of "service apartments", i.e. integrated within a commercial site (which is the LRT station) rather than a pure condo perimeter, hence plenty of crowd

6. The layout plan design as commented earlier by others, is horrible. This is perhaps due to a developer that have only been building low and medium cost housing

7. The price is actually not cheap, there are plenty of options in "Fame Address" with better products, more reputable developers and more conducive living environment

Just giving an HONEST opinion with no pecuniary interest in this project whatsoever.

BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 3 2019, 06:40 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(GISnerd @ Apr 3 2019, 01:20 PM)
To me, only 2 positives, Freehold and address (although next to this land is a few thousand units of PPR)

The negatives will be handful :-

1. connected to LRT means having to endure the nuisance of noises, have you heard the breaking sound of LRT trains? A reasonable distance to LRT station will be better

2. Developer has NO track record whatsoever for similar products

3. No reference for quality of workmanship and post completion management

4. Chances for completion on time ? This project has been mentioned in the market since 2013, why launch now when the market is soft ?  Constructing LRT also managed to have a fatal accident to the public

5. The design is more of "service apartments", i.e. integrated within a commercial site (which is the LRT station) rather than a pure condo perimeter, hence plenty of crowd

6. The layout plan design as commented earlier by others, is horrible. This is perhaps due to a developer that  have only been building low and medium cost housing

7. The price is actually not cheap, there are plenty of options in "Fame Address" with better products, more reputable developers and more conducive living environment

Just giving an HONEST opinion with no pecuniary interest in this project whatsoever.
there you go...

if tis project to you is 2 pros and 7 cons, it makes your life much easier just to ignore this project.

why harping on the developers reputation lah, newbie lah bla bla bla????
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 3 2019, 06:41 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Apr 3 2019, 10:50 AM)
wa... seems like u found your ekocheras no.2 liao  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
I gave 4 pros

I haven't written the cons yet devil.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 3 2019, 06:42 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Apr 3 2019, 10:50 AM)
wa... seems like u found your ekocheras no.2 liao  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
u tok like I only have ekocheras blush.gif
aaron1717
post Apr 4 2019, 08:48 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 3 2019, 06:41 PM)
I gave 4 pros

I haven't written the cons yet  devil.gif
QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 3 2019, 06:42 PM)
u tok like I only have ekocheras  blush.gif
no la... the most recent active mrt/lrt project that u will appear most is that ma.... haha... waiting for your cons bro.... devil.gif devil.gif
GISnerd
post Apr 4 2019, 01:55 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 3 2019, 06:40 PM)
there you go...

if tis project to you is 2 pros and 7 cons, it makes your life much easier just to ignore this project.

why harping on the developers reputation lah, newbie lah bla bla bla????
Totally agree !!! Let's move on beyond this. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

17 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0228sec    0.09    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:07 AM