4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

elroses
post Jan 4 2019, 10:26 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(khaiyee87 @ Jan 4 2019, 10:03 AM)
parking parking and wish everyone happy new year!

recently supply more than demand i guess, can see there is less ping during MP and have to wait about 10-15 mins only got 1 ping come in.

after new year not much demand for now  ohmy.gif
Serdang area, 3 ping in 2 hours. Gross around 20++. Lucky if got jerung 💁
elroses
post Jan 4 2019, 05:04 PM

0 posts

Tomorrow ron95 RM1.93/L. Wahh banyak syiokk 😂
elroses
post Jan 4 2019, 08:20 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 4 2019, 06:55 PM)
Serdang area 7am-9am just ronda around pinggiran putra if u wanna get jerung but be prepare to get foreigners to utc sentul or xxx ambassy near jalan ampang, sometime kena putrajaya or cyberjaya kembung.
Thanks for the advice. Usually i avoid far destination cause need enter office before 10 am. Often kena jerung balik kosong due cannot stay long wait for MD. Anyway UPM students sem break for a month. There goes saturdays night's easy money haha
elroses
post Jan 11 2019, 02:34 PM

0 posts

SD really is terrible. Kena only 1 out of 20. Well i'm not much a patient person to begin with 😂. 10 minutes no job, I cau. Somemore, SD to southern KV is like a one in million. When I'm going back, i just make sure that my last 3 or 4 trip + journey back home = RM1/km.
elroses
post Jan 12 2019, 02:28 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Jan 12 2019, 01:16 PM)
same same like taxi insurance or whatever name you want
And our vehicles are public transport after July 2019

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4616772/all
There's too many agenda behind this matter. Uncle taxi, goverment and grab are playing their cards. Although grab is the one who might be in the tight spot.

Gomen was pushed by uncle taxis and somehow they need to fulfill their promises. Hence, all the demands by the uncle taxis were met. Puspakom, psv, etc. They are the real winner here. Uncle taxis will cast their vote on them on next pru while they squeeze money from psv, puspakom. They are not losing in this trade. Scared Grab angry? Nah they know grab is too soft. We only vent our anger in socmed.

In uncle taxis cases, the real agenda is to monopoly the market again. Regulations on e-hailing? They don't give a single mind about it. They knew with such implemantation, most of the drivers will be demotivated and stop driving. They even express their disappointment on the "1 year grace period" and demand that the implemantation should be done now. With less supply from Grab, they can get their precious customers back, crawling to them. Least, that's what they thought. Little did they know that some people mati2 don't want ride taxi and rather looks for other alternatives. In the end all that left is uncle taxis waiting on the roadside of LRT with nothing to blame on.

For Grab? No one will know what cards they're playing. They are sneaky bastards who will came out with a plan eventually. Giving you candies to atrract more lembus and slay them when they are ripe enough to harvest. Silently planning on how to make profit. They are like dandelion in the crack on the pavement. They might grew "beautifully" or die stomped by.

We lembus? Heh, we have our own agenda too. Part timers are out from this game since the moment MOT mention the regulations. Contemplating whether it is worth it to be part time lembu or not. Full lembus? Probably came out as the winner. Apa lah sangat amount and puspakom compared to the demand you will get when those part timers quit for good. Two week can cover that sum already. The only slight problem is the crap go out try to gain uncle taxis trust back and reform to myteksi 2.0. Just look at Justgrab implemantation. Moreover, we are the pawns of crap when they decide to shove our arse in squeezing profit.

Riders? They are the clueless one. They are like the bystanders caught between the "war". They might be stand far enought to not be smeared by the feces but they surely get the smell of it. Price hikes? Low demands? Forced to ride taxis and get cheated? Well they are the one who have a lot of choices in this matter. They can choose between cake, ice cream, durian or stale bread if they are clever enough.

In the end, everyone is looking for themselve. We are nothing but strangers to one another. As long as there are glimpse of opportunities, we will grab it. Kill or be killed, that's the harsh truth.

Hehe it's saturday evening and I have nothing better to do before grabbing later. Hence my ridiculous monologue. Well, goodluck everybody on your future endeavours. May the force be with you. P/s: don't take this post seriously. I'm just bored 🤣
elroses
post Jan 12 2019, 09:19 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(cerealkillar @ Jan 12 2019, 04:47 PM)
i was at Tbs yesterday UP block but need to go to SA as i got n a appointmnet in the afternoon there..

so was chatting with a fellow driver there untill he received a ping going to SA from tbs for rm42..i was like wtf ?

i was on SD n 'A fuc***g A'...n didnt get the job, whilst he was not even on AA n was just waiting for a trip to kl. he even ignored that job that i wanted..n it still didnt go to me..

hippykayeh grab..fu**ing well done...
I also become furious if like that haha. Today my lucky day kena SD within ten second and destination less than 5km to reach home. Wah after so many people ranting about SD here. Probably got crap spy here tell boss that their plan shoving our arse blew up haha 😂
elroses
post Jan 14 2019, 09:54 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kimi90 @ Jan 14 2019, 07:35 PM)
My account had been suspended for 3 months due to high passenger cancellation rating. Can I appeal to grab to reduce suspension time or just wait till suspension till over ?
Have you been suspended before? I don't know, no harm in trying. 3 months are quite a long time is you ask me.
elroses
post Jan 15 2019, 12:20 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Jan 14 2019, 11:47 PM)

Why Uber failed in South Korea.
sound familiar.... taxi driver attitude
Anywhere go also same haha. There's one point that the CEO guy said that catch my attention. Uncle taxis rough life is due to the taxis company sucking they dry. I think is the same with Malaysia. Although crap is no any better but at least we could come by. I feel bad for uncle taxis but hey, world is not going to stop with you but instead, you need to move forward.
elroses
post Jan 15 2019, 08:36 PM

0 posts

Hehe grab on the witch hunt. They might catch some, but after some time, this modder will come back like mushrooms growing after rain. 💁
elroses
post Jan 28 2019, 10:03 PM

0 posts

Finally snapped today. Ferry this one bangla from balakong to taman muhibah near ktm serdang. Before started the trip, i confirm with him the DOP. He said yes. Then when nearby I already suspect something cause he doesn't recognize this place. Then he said something about kajang rail station. I ask him ktm serdang but he keep mumbling kajang. Mind you he does only have like ten vocabularies. I already get b2b so i asked him to get off and book other car politely. Then he refused and begging me to take him. He called his friend, no answer. My blood's boiling already. He keeps begging and I say no, I told him I got another passenger. Later got connected to his friend then he passed it to me. I asked where, his friend said kajang. I asked where in kajang, his friend just repeat kajang. Wah fucking stupid, you think kajang is small like your brain? I already raised my voice at this moment. B2B passenger already push me, asked me where I am. I asked him one last time to get off my car politely. Then he keeps begging and I can't take it no more. I snapped, i yelled and i ask him to get the fuck off.

I pity him. At 1 point i want to help him but we can't have proper conversation and that frustated me. If he can give me a name of definite drop off point, i might consider side deal (cause he doesn't have grab apps and apparently his friend booked for him). Damn i really need few days off.
elroses
post Jan 28 2019, 10:04 PM

0 posts

Finally snapped today. Ferry this one bangla from balakong to taman muhibah near ktm serdang. Before started the trip, i confirm with him the DOP. He said yes. Then when nearby I already suspect something cause he doesn't recognize this place. Then he said something about kajang rail station. I ask him ktm serdang but he keep mumbling kajang. Mind you he does only have like ten vocabularies. I already get b2b so i asked him to get off and book other car politely. Then he refused and begging me to take him. He called his friend, no answer. My blood's boiling already. He keeps begging and I say no, I told him I got another passenger. Later got connected to his friend then he passed it to me. I asked where, his friend said kajang. I asked where in kajang, his friend just repeat kajang. Wah fucking stupid, you think kajang is small like your brain? I already raised my voice at this moment. B2B passenger already push me, asked me where I am. I asked him one last time to get off my car politely. Then he keeps begging and I can't take it no more. I snapped, i yelled and i ask him to get the fuck off.

I pity him. At 1 point i want to help him but we can't have proper conversation and that frustated me. If he can give me a name of definite drop off point, i might consider side deal (cause he doesn't have grab apps and apparently his friend booked for him). Damn i really need few days off.
elroses
post Jan 28 2019, 11:50 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Jan 28 2019, 11:09 PM)
you can cancelled the B2B job, but first need confirm if that bangla got money or not first, if reach dropoff only got money no need layan, report Grab for compensation if got money, give him a ridiculous fare  brows.gif
That's the problem. That guy can't even name the right dropoff point haha. Made me so furious
elroses
post Jan 28 2019, 11:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 28 2019, 10:55 PM)
I don't understand what u talking about, regardless HG/Flexi is irrelevant now. I'm looking at how much i can earn per hour.
RM20 per hour, minus car expenses earn RM10, cukur above minimum wages
is it him who make the booking? or his friend?
His friend. Both of them can only say two words, "hello" and "kajang".
elroses
post Jan 30 2019, 07:15 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ys2233 @ Jan 30 2019, 04:46 PM)
Hmm, why was my earlier post on GERAM nasi lemak bungkus and subsequent replies deleted? The admin don't understand satire?

Someone wrote that the modus operandi sounds very familiar and it's a con. Is there a need for me to fill in the blanks?

Why did I post about the imaginary GERAM (the word itself would have given you the hint)? It was after a trip which I had taken this morning at 1am from a PJ location. The driver started from tg sepat the previous evening and will be heading back again after a few more hours. Driving a foreign make, I did ask him if it was sustainable considering the time, the distance to and fro klang valley and the maintenance cost. He just need the immediate cash and will continue until the car is broken. Many drivers from previous trips share similar situations.

So how is crappy company different from the imaginary GERAM nasi lemak? Making billions from the misery of so many drivers?

I made the exit from ehailing the moment I started making money for them (instead of them paying me to drive) and I think you guys should run asap from this unsustainable operations. Btw.. Will you ever sell GERAM nasi lemak?
Oh now i get it. What a fool i am. You sir, have one shopisticated mind. Should teach me sometimes, don't want to make a fool of myself and went selling nasi lemak GERAM

elroses
post Feb 1 2019, 03:01 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Effy92 @ Feb 1 2019, 02:51 PM)
Wow hrv part really that expensive? My axia now clocking 317000km never replace any parts except aircon compressor and 1 pieces top radiator hose.

Wear and tear only tyre and brake pad 2 times.

Service routine, Engine oil every 10k km, transmission oil and other fluid every 80k km.
Out of curiosity, how old is your car?
elroses
post Feb 16 2019, 02:36 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Feb 15 2019, 06:07 PM)
monday only waited like 30-45 mins to get pink back from airport.
today try to wait , end up waited near to 4 hours
next round would not wait...
I remember the time when airport queue got glitch when they introduced AA at klia. Serdang - KLIA2 - Balakong - KLIA - KL in the span of 4.30 hours. Easiest 260 bucks i've ever made.
elroses
post Feb 17 2019, 03:24 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Feb 16 2019, 02:38 PM)
with that time, many can hit RM300 gross wor
There's this one guy on socmed got 1.3K gross in 2 days KV area. He claimed that he doesn't use mods. 18 hours drive per day. Walau if me sure die la 18 hours driving and facing knn riders somemore 😂
elroses
post Feb 18 2019, 09:29 AM

0 posts

This morning got RM21 for 6km job and RM 26 for 9 km job. Both complete below 18 minutes. Grab squeezing rider instead of giving TBB
elroses
post Feb 18 2019, 09:40 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Feb 18 2019, 09:34 AM)
LRT breakdown just now
Yeah kelana jaya line lrt breakdown but I'm in serdang area. I don't know how surge works. Does it affect all of KV area?
elroses
post Feb 22 2019, 08:49 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(jackal_x2005 @ Feb 22 2019, 09:38 AM)
this morning around 430 AM received a ping from SS2 to Jalan Damai Perdana with fare RM36 cash.

after few seconds, that trip suddenly gone, without any notice on passenger cancellation.

Checked in trip history, reason stated was  "cancelled by passenger"

I guess MOD user is back in action  cry.gif
Also kena yesterday but I don't really mind cause it's a shitty trip anyway. Got a glimpse of the fare before it vanish into the void haha

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0898sec    0.17    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:36 AM