arize
post Jan 3 2019, 09:43 AM, updated 6y ago

28 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: aKiSuSu aka Mr. Wong Zi Wen

Item being sold/bought: Intel i7-4770 3.4 Ghz processor

Original thread link: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3926683&hl=

Date of transaction: 01/01/2019

Details of the complaint :

On 12/12/18, I asked seller whether he has an i7-4770 in stock from his thread that sells socket LGA1150 processors, and he quickly replied yes and a deposit was paid.

user posted image
user posted image

Please take note that in all our Whatsapp conversations and PMs, product stated is Intel i7-4770 and NOT anything else.

i7-4770 as per Intel official public website:-
https://ark.intel.com/products/75122/Intel-...up-to-3-90-GHz-

After numerous delays by seller, on 01/01/2019 during COD the processor that was given instead was not a standard i7-4770, but a 'QBE5' (as the seller calls it) and I rejected the product on the spot.

Anyone in this industry will know, i7-4770 is clocked at 3.4 Ghz/3.9 Ghz turbo, the official stats is as clear as day. I pressed further and finally, he admitted the product that he now calls i7-4770 is a 'QBE5' type and comes from the black market with base clock 3.0 Ghz, and he sells 'different' processors (Wtf? Then why you advertise it only as i7-4770?)

user posted image
user posted image

He also edited his thread to show QBE5 (I do not know when) since I told him that I wouldn't order a QBE5 knowingly (obviously) Actually, his original ad is still up as attached. But mods can easily check when and what was edited.

I requested a refund since the product I ordered is i7-4770, not a 'QBE5' or whatever he wants to call it. He refuses and insists that it is a genuine i7-4770, so I asked him to provide the batch/serial no. of the processor he is selling to me – which he did not do so. Furthermore, he clearly admitted in Whatsapp that the processor he is selling to me is different from retail, and did not tell me upfront.

Numerous times I ask for batch/serial no. because Intel can instantly confirm whether it is a genuine i7-4770, to no avail.

user posted image
user posted image

I lost RM100 deposit since he refuse to refund insisting that it is a genuine i7-4770 and therefore I will proceed to lodge report. His argument is that if CPU-ID show it is an i7-4770, it is an i7-4770 DESPITE openly admitting that the clock speed is at 3.0 Ghz, the QDE5 is obtained from black market, and his processor is different from what Intel is selling. If I order an i7-4770 I EXPECT to get an i7-4770, not a ‘different’ i7-4770 unless I have agreed upfront/you have informed me.

Note 1
To be fair, seller did invite me over so he can install the CPU and show me on CPU-ID it is an i7-4770. I initially AGREED because we both want to settle this peacefully, but then he finally told me the truth that QBE5 has different specifications (possibly an engineering or test sample of i7-4770). This confirms that this is definitely no longer the product I wanted to buy and ordered. A listing of how a used i7-4770 would sell on aliexpress, a REAL i7-4770 priced the same as seller:
https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-i7-4770-used.html

Note 2
Seller is also currently in Australia, so we made the deal via Whatsapp and COD through his brother.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
aKiSuSu
post Feb 11 2019, 04:23 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

Hi, I just noticed about this dispute against me.

I wanna clarify no deal happened between me and thread starter as he didn't respond to my last whatsapp msg until now which is already 1 month++ where i tried to arranged for the cod meetup on Jan 10th after I got back from Australia, thus considering him FFK and deposit forfeited, which I will show it from my whatsapp picture.
user posted image

And deposit made (which is RM100) is not refundable is stated in the agreement in our lowyat pm which I will cut and link it here.
user posted image

Note: Thread starter please crossblack the second picture of the location of my living address as I privately message it to you in whatsapp but I didn't allow permission for you to post my privacy address(the location where I live) out for everyone.

P/S: To thread starter, I believe anything can be resolved, but because you refuse for coorporation to bring the rig to come out and let CPU-ID software or benchmark to check, and didn't reply to me in whatsapp after i came back and invited you to bring your rig to check and so we can COD the item nicely, it's already been 1 month and is considered FFK at this moment, there is nth i can do too, I am afraid deposit is not refundable as I have already copied pasted you the deal agreement before anything, and you made the deposit after you read the agreement. No trading of money for item happened between us too, I am sorry for your lost of deposit.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Feb 11 2019, 05:20 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 12 2019, 02:41 PM

Casual
306 posts

Free bump. Why is mod not taking action against Akisusu? He has cheated so many people!
irise.ufall
post Mar 12 2019, 05:27 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Feb 11 2019, 04:23 PM)
Hi, I just noticed about this dispute against me.

I wanna clarify no deal happened between me and thread starter as he didn't respond to my last whatsapp msg until now which is already 1 month++ where i tried to arranged for the cod meetup on Jan 10th after I got back from Australia, thus considering him FFK and deposit forfeited, which I will show it from my whatsapp picture.
And deposit made (which is RM100) is not refundable is stated in the agreement in our lowyat pm which I will cut and link it here.
Note: Thread starter please crossblack the second picture of the location of my living address as I privately message it to you in whatsapp but I didn't allow permission for you to post my privacy address(the location where I live) out for everyone.

P/S: To thread starter, I believe anything can be resolved, but because you refuse for coorporation to bring the rig to come out and let CPU-ID software or benchmark to check, and didn't reply to me in whatsapp after i came back and invited you to bring your rig to check and so we can COD the item nicely, it's already been 1 month and is considered FFK at this moment, there is nth i can do too, I am afraid deposit is not refundable as I have already copied pasted you the deal agreement before anything, and you made the deposit after you read the agreement. No trading of money for item happened between us too, I am sorry for your lost of deposit.
IMHO I think you were responsive and being fair on another case (u know which case don't you) but you gotta refund to the buyer in this case which you are responsible for your own mistakes for failing to list your products correctly.

It doenst matter whether you got it from black market or not as long as you can deliver the product you have listed on your thread. If it is different, then you are responsible for your own mistake. You seems to find excuses to forfeit deposits by others by giving your own reasons which you think it fits your t&c.

If it is your mistake in the first place, just apologize and refund. You are here for long term biz aren't you?

This post has been edited by irise.ufall: Mar 12 2019, 05:31 PM
aKiSuSu
post Mar 12 2019, 06:12 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(irise.ufall @ Mar 12 2019, 05:27 PM)
IMHO I think you were responsive and being fair on another case (u know which case don't you) but you gotta refund to the buyer in this case which you are responsible for your own mistakes for failing to list your products correctly.

It doenst matter whether you got it from black market or not as long as you can deliver the product you have listed on your thread. If it is different, then you are responsible for your own mistake. You seems to find excuses to forfeit deposits by others by giving your own reasons which you think it fits your t&c.

If it is your mistake in the first place, just apologize and refund. You are here for long term biz aren't you?
check last pm on January, buyer refuse to meet up or reply to my arrangement pm (alongside asking him to bring his rig) to verify the processor. I've told buyer that if the processor turns out to not be the the i7-4770 spec(which can be verified) then only a refund of deposit can be accepted. The reason for this request because I am very sure my processor is genuine and the buyer kept refusing for it and calling it a fake intel proc, what better way to verify it with CPU-ID or any CPU verification software?

And then buyer doesn't respond and doesn't meet up is consider buyer bailing out of the item. If a buyer want to claim an item is fake in this case, whats wrong with seller asking to come out, bring your rig and install and to prove it with CPU software and or motherboard bios to check and verify the processor? If the buyer refuse or doesnt respond or reply, it can only be considered buyer bailing out here from a deal. (p/s i waited 1 week before i resell the item so incase the buyer is not free or something)

Anything can be sorted out thumbup.gif just not when buyer refuse to corporate. (Don't be like another user who is constantly harassing me because of a late delivery and after that claim my mobo is dead but refuse to return to me for checking or to take a refund).

and P/S: the item already sold with RM100 discount(the deposit this buyer paid) to another fellow LYN member already after this buyer bail out. It was posted with reduced RM100 to clear the item alongside a note stating item ffk by buyer, so far the person who bought it doesn't have any issue rolleyes.gif, i dun rlly profit from this RM100 deposit too just FYI since it was reduced by 100 to clear.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 12 2019, 06:59 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 12 2019, 06:25 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(irise.ufall @ Mar 12 2019, 05:27 PM)

Exactly what he did to me. It is his modus operandi. Sellers should not be allowed to make all these biased ridiculous T&C, and he don't even honors his own T&C. He only applies it when it fits his purpose to his advantage.
aKiSuSu
post Mar 12 2019, 06:28 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(skyforcerld @ Mar 12 2019, 06:25 PM)
Exactly what he did to me. It is his modus operandi. Sellers should not be allowed to make all these biased ridiculous T&C, and he don't even honors his own T&C. He only applies it when it fits his purpose to his advantage.
Please don't start bullshitting here thanks, I honored my own TNC, thats why the TNC is pasted to every customer and in my thread before every deal. Everything sorted with u nicely, but did you? All you are doing is just a form of childish harassment because you couldn't take it that I opened a dispute to resolve our matter(and I did that is because you are a very problematic person to deal with, constantly insulting and belittling and calling people liar scammer and so on while u get slapped on your face for every1 of your claim when it is proven it is not true, not to mention yourself has 0 intention to resolve anything you created)

If you continued with your harassment and nonsense I will take legal action of defamation against you soon.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 12 2019, 06:44 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 13 2019, 08:59 AM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 12 2019, 06:28 PM)
Please don't start bullshitting here thanks, I honored my own TNC, thats why the TNC is pasted to every customer and in my thread before every deal. Everything sorted with u nicely, but did you? All you are doing is just a form of childish harassment because you couldn't take it that I opened a dispute to resolve our matter(and I did that is because you are a very problematic person to deal with, constantly insulting and belittling and calling people liar scammer and so on while u get slapped on your face for every1 of your claim when it is proven it is not true, not to mention yourself has 0 intention to resolve anything you created)

If you continued with your harassment and nonsense I will take legal action of defamation against you soon.
Please don't lie. You clearly didn't honored your own TNC.

1) Failed to meet delivery of 4 to 7 days
2) Start a public dispute when your own T&C say BS about need to discuss with you first blah blah.(and i have clearly requested to resolve in private which you refused).
3) Use the lame excuse in (2) to void my warranty.

You can write pages of lies a thousand times. Unfortunately, it doesn't makes it the truth.

Never seen seller so thick skin, so unhonourable, so idiot wants to argue with customers in public over small matters. You are definitely binatang yg unggul!

And thank you for bumping up the thread to make you the no. 1 scammer/disputed seller in Lowyat.net!

Keep it up!

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 13 2019, 12:29 PM
Moja001
post Mar 13 2019, 09:10 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(skyforcerld @ Mar 13 2019, 08:59 AM)
Please don't lie. You clearly didn't honored your  own TNC.

2) Start a public dispute when your own T&C say BS about need to discuss with you first blah blah.(and i have clearly requested to resolve in private which you refused).

You can write pages of lies a thousand times. Unfortunately, it doesn't makes it the truth.

Never seen seller so thick skin, so unhonourable, so idiot wants to argue with customers in public over small matters. You are definitely binatang yg unggul!

And thank you for bumping up the thread to make you the no. 1 scammer in Lowyat.net!

Keep it up!
How about lodge report to police and mcmc?
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 13 2019, 09:16 AM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(Moja001 @ Mar 13 2019, 09:10 AM)
Nah...just RM 2XX. I have sent the broken mobo he sold to me, to some technician i found in lyn to repair and waiting for it to be done hopefully by end of the week.

I am not gonna waste so much time on this idiot. He is not worth it. Most i will do is to update the dispute thread and make everyone aware of his dishonesty.

What i am suprised is why the mods not taking action against him for RELEASING PRIVATE INFORMATION OF ALL HIS CUSTOMERS to the forums.

Mods are very silent.... confused.gif

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 13 2019, 09:19 AM
aKiSuSu
post Mar 13 2019, 02:54 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(Moja001 @ Mar 13 2019, 09:10 AM)
Please read original thread and actually go through and see who is lying before always assume seller is lying
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4747563
to fasten up the reading, go to #post 5 and #post 43, post 5 is the whole whatsapp chatlog which i uploaded notworthy.gif

tl;dr

buyer opened his dispute thread on the same day he received his item, he opened it because he wanted to revenge on me opening a dispute gainst the buyer cause of him asking for a refund before mailing me back the item, and then buyer got his item late by 1 working day and quote his item is dead on arrival, buyer refuse to mail back for verification and saying he find other ppl to fix it, buyer refuse to take ANY FORM OF REFUND despite we already had an agreement to refund before the dispute thread was started 1 week ago, and buyer also refuse to take the warranty, buyer just trying to cause alot of trouble from a very small issue which is "late delivery"

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 13 2019, 03:09 PM
aKiSuSu
post Mar 13 2019, 02:59 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(skyforcerld @ Mar 13 2019, 08:59 AM)
Please don't lie. You clearly didn't honored your  own TNC.

And thank you for bumping up the thread to make you the no. 1 scammer/disputed seller in Lowyat.net!

Keep it up!
Mod please do something about this person. mega_shok.gif
He is writing untruth stuff and defaming and framing me despite full evidence provided.

1) We already agreed on 1st March with whatsapp evidence, please don't change the subject despite the whole time I have been in contact with you
2) Buyer got really revengeful thus all these trouble he is causing when I started a dispute with him because he request for refund before mailing me back the item
3) You cari pasal and insult the seller and also call the seller a liar and have 0 respect to the seller, of course your warranty will be voided, later on i be so kind forgive u and give u back REFUND OR WARRANTY, but u refuse to take it, dont blame me in this case then.

original thread: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4747563

MOD this person is harassing my selling thread for the 6-7 times now, I have got all of it removed, can't you see what kind of person he is?

And lastly he is in a wrong section doh.gif

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 13 2019, 03:43 PM
SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 13 2019, 03:44 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 13 2019, 02:54 PM)
Please read original thread and actually go through and see who is lying before always assume seller is lying
to fasten up the reading, go to #post 5 and #post 43, post 5 is the whole whatsapp chatlog which i uploaded notworthy.gif

tl;dr

buyer opened his dispute thread on the same day he received his item, he opened it because he wanted to revenge on me opening a dispute gainst the buyer cause of him asking for a refund before mailing me back the item, and then buyer got his item late by 1 working day and quote his item is dead on arrival, buyer refuse to mail back for verification and saying he find other ppl to fix it, buyer refuse to take ANY FORM OF REFUND despite we already had an agreement to refund before the dispute thread was started 1 week ago, and buyer also refuse to take the warranty, buyer just trying to cause alot of trouble from a very small issue which is "late delivery"
More lies.

Yes, please read the whole whatsapp. It clearly shows who is lying, who is making the problem by starting dispute and who is making threats.

The problem was "never only late delivery". My point of dispute has been clearly defined in my original thread here in the summary.

Lying with eyes white open is your speciality?

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 13 2019, 03:44 PM
Moja001
post Mar 14 2019, 08:49 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 13 2019, 02:54 PM)

tl;dr

Why so many people complaint and against you?
aKiSuSu
post Mar 14 2019, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(Moja001 @ Mar 14 2019, 08:49 AM)
Why so many people complaint and against you?
No matter how impeccably your business is run, you're going to get complaints, I have 1 from 2 years ago, 1 from 3 months ago, and 1 from now, the more you do the more chances of complaints you are going to get.

It's not the amount of complaints matter but how it is followed up and resolved rolleyes.gif , and you need to also see some buyers such as @skyforceld here is trying to get a revenge by blowing small matters up instead of actually resolving any form of dispute
Moja001
post Mar 14 2019, 03:33 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 14 2019, 03:15 PM)
No matter how impeccably your business is run, you're going to get complaints, I have 1 from 2 years ago, 1 from 3 months ago, and 1 from now, the more you do the more chances of complaints you are going to get.

It's not the amount of complaints matter but how it is followed up and resolved  rolleyes.gif , and you need to also see some buyers such as @skyforceld here is trying to get a revenge by blowing small matters up instead of actually resolving any form of dispute
Many people complaint. RM1xx-RMxx wont make you rich. Dont you feel scare/guilty?
aKiSuSu
post Mar 14 2019, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(Moja001 @ Mar 14 2019, 03:33 PM)
Many people complaint. RM1xx-RMxx wont make you rich. Dont you feel scare/guilty?
Why scare when you are genuine even with evidence?

You have to understand all the complaints mainly buyer has faults or refuse for corporation.
Its not the amount of money or can or cannot make me rich (trust me I don't even earn a single cent extra from any1, all item is dispatched out, if there is a financial loss that person will be me), I am defending myself, you will defend yourself too when you know its not your fault, if its my fault there is no reason for me to being so defensive and aggressive, I would just apologize and refund just like every other case that wasnt reported here(if u wanna see i can show, mostly item out of stock I just inform and refund, just ask i will pm picture of whatsapp). I have closed 2 cases too where the dispute is resolved and I refunded the money. And please don't ignore the goodfeedback and good sales I made which is 95% of them, I have been here for 11 years and only recently in 3 years I started selling, I really don't mind sharing the sales I made every month since I have a log of postage with customer name and tracking so you can see(but with PM if possible, later someone will accuse I commit crime for releasing customer info again)

There is 3 open complaint

1st complaint (from 2-3 years ago) - warranty claim, buyer has already sent back for warranty twice and kept saying he cant boot, (the whole warranty process is like he send me back, i checked, nth wrong, send back to him and he use for 1-2 weeks and etc, until the 3rd time) but when send back to me can boot. (which is an issue i suspect is his other hardware), and then 3rd time he sent back no inform me (around 3 months later), i not available, parcel missing, he make dispute, item is lost because of this and buyer seek my responsibility when he didnt contact me for the 3rd time when he wanna send back to me, I am in China(few days in HK) that whole month(with prove of flight ticket and some other pic and stuff). The item is with 6 months warranty, 1st return is within 2 weeks, 2nd return is within 1-2 months, 3rd return is 3 months+, every single time he return back the item doesn't have any issue(i boot it up LIVE for him to see) but when return back to buyer he kept claiming got issue and said he already checked his other hardware, buyer bought the item for a rlly long time and kept returning for warranty.

2nd complaint (from 3 months ago) - It started off where the buyer refuse to collect the CPU he ordered, and I wasnt in Malaysia that time(at Australia, with prove of airasia flight ticket and someother private pic or stuff) , (i never even meet the buyer before), so we agreed to meet up to verify buyer's statement that he claim the processor he ordered is "fake" and not "what he wants", that is the best way to verify genuine proc with CPU-ID or anyform of CPU verification software, its fair for both side, because if the item turns out to not be what the buyer wants, I would just refund the deposit on the spot, there is no need to argue anything tbh, but buyer didnt turn up and didnt reply my msg, and after 1 week no reply to me and I still waiting, after that is consider buyer bailing out and deposit forfeit and I have to clear the stock asap, I then proceed to clear the item to another LYN user for RM100 discount (which is the deposit the original buyer deposited), i didn't earn a single cent from this as the discount 100 is there to clear stock(from the deposit)

3rd complaint (recent) - u can see the whole story from skyforceld user here, i failed to inform the buyer that the item is back-tracked on the 1st working day he ordered, so on the 4th working day i inform the buyer the item will be late and is back-tracking, and then buyer didnt go for refund but we agreed on a date for him to receive the item or else i ill just give a full refund. And then the item is late and the buyer is asking for a refund before he mail me back the item, I told the buyer there is already tracking and the courier is on the way too, he needs to return the item to me first before any refund, buyer only receive it 2 working days later, there shouldnt have any problem if the buyer just return the item to me and get a full refund, but because I made a dispute thread on the buyer due to the buyer asking for refund before remail, and that the is main reason the buyer opened a dispute thread on me(u can check out the original thread post#5 for the full whatsapp chatlog, especially the ending which is the last day, it will tell you everything that the buyer is someone who "look to fight") just so he can get a revenge on me.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 14 2019, 04:18 PM
Moja001
post Mar 14 2019, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

Can someone PM me akisusu details.
aKiSuSu
post Mar 14 2019, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(Moja001 @ Mar 14 2019, 05:35 PM)
Can someone PM me akisusu details.
I can PM u myself if u need
Moja001
post Mar 14 2019, 05:57 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 14 2019, 05:54 PM)
I can PM u myself if u need
Sorry i need from others. Pls anyone pm me ya. All details.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:57 PM