Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Safely Convert Mbox files to PST format in Mac OS

views

TScarlosoten
post Dec 26 2018, 05:24 PM, updated 6y ago

6 posts

When we are talking about the conversion of Mbox to PST format to access Thunderbird Data in Outlook, then you must need to use trustworthy utility Mac Mbox to PST Converter. After the successful Mbox to PST Conversion in Mac OS, users can safely import Mbox files to Outlook without losing any data. It consists of various advanced features by which users can safely convert Mbox files to PST format. By using this utility, users are capable to batch convert Mbox files to PST format in a single click. Visit here for more details:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-mbox-to-pst-converter.html
KendylScott
post Dec 27 2018, 02:39 PM

8 posts

Hi if you have MBOX file in your Windows system and you want to convert that MBOX file in PST format to use Windows Outlook for better experience and i have found a commercial MBOX to PST Converter which let you convert you mbox file in pst format just 3 simple step , Browse MBOX file, choose save Destination , Click Convert and here you will get you .pst file without any data loose or corruption issue :- http://www.toolsbaer.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion/
C-Fu
post Jan 11 2019, 01:38 PM

Ninja-Fu
1,051 posts

fake
RodriguezRichard P
post Dec 16 2019, 02:13 PM

Probation
1 posts

if you having trouble in the conversion of MBOX and want to convert your MBOX file easily. Here is the best way to convert your MBOX FIle. I personally used this My WebpageConvert MBOX File Software and suggest to you. You can check-in details by visiting:
AmarieBrittany P
post Dec 18 2019, 06:40 PM

Probation
1 posts

Convert MBOX file to PST format using manual methods is not so easy. It is a lengthy process and took a lot of time. To do this conversion, I would recommend MBOX to PST Converter. It quickly converts MBOX file data to PST format. It supports all major MBOX clients like thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, Gmail, Entourage, Netscape, etc. For more info: https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-mbox-file/
1kokies
post Jan 12 2020, 08:30 PM

On my way
532 posts

mbox to pst....did this years ago, no regrets
Chelsea01
post Jan 23 2020, 07:38 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

To convert MBOX mailbox files to PST, use the following steps:
Launch Kernel for MBOX to PST software.
Select MBOX file(s) or add folder containing MBOX files.
Check Preview of all mailbox folders.
Choose the Output file format from the list of formats.
For selective migration, use data filters by criteria.

I hope this helps!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:31 PM