Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

BAD Driver, with bad intention but remain good face

views

TSPain4UrsinZ
post Sep 14 2018, 08:49 AM, updated 6y ago

Regular
1,775 posts

Always heard people here complain about passenger, how about driver ?

Driver that don't feel like going to send the passenger to destination , got no ball to cancel then try to ply trick.

How to handle such driver that don't want to pick you up due to the DESTINATION location traffic jam? it is destination Jam only, not the way coming into my pickup location.

first pursuit you or brainwash you to cancel, if you don't want to cancel then he purposely take wrong road (it is the road that doesn't make sense at all to the way to pick you up) make you wait long until you have to cancel .

This post has been edited by Pain4UrsinZ: Sep 14 2018, 10:56 AM
exsea
post Sep 14 2018, 09:12 AM

On my way
624 posts

just cancel but report the user.
TSPain4UrsinZ
post Sep 14 2018, 09:38 AM

Regular
1,775 posts

QUOTE(exsea @ Sep 14 2018, 09:12 AM)
just cancel but report the user.
yes, just report. i wonder what action they will take. because people like this good in providing excuses and pretending. i will keep following up make sure he get his punishment or penalty.
Titantt
post Sep 14 2018, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(Pain4UrsinZ @ Sep 14 2018, 08:49 AM)
How to handle such driver that don't want to pick you up due to location traffic jam?

first pursuit you or brainwash you to cancel, if you dont want then he purposely take wrong road make you wait long until you have to cancel ?
Ya cancel n report. If i have d time to spare, will wait him waste d time n petrol take wrong road. when he almost reach then cancel as requested by driver
TSPain4UrsinZ
post Sep 14 2018, 10:50 AM

Regular
1,775 posts

QUOTE(androidj7 @ Sep 14 2018, 09:55 AM)
Lucky and nice to tell you.. if he dont move whereever he were... u stand there like idiot.. give and take la..
no, you got it wrong. there is no jam coming to my place, but the destination is jam. i edit my post into more details in case someone misinterpret specially the driver.

This post has been edited by Pain4UrsinZ: Sep 14 2018, 10:54 AM
jack2
post Sep 14 2018, 12:14 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(androidj7 @ Sep 14 2018, 09:55 AM)
Lucky and nice to tell you.. if he dont move whereever he were... u stand there like idiot.. give and take la..
Good tactic but how to report?
AskarPerang
post Sep 14 2018, 12:24 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(Pain4UrsinZ @ Sep 14 2018, 09:38 AM)
yes, just report. i wonder what action they will take. because people like this good in providing excuses and pretending. i will keep following up make sure he get his punishment or penalty.
The driver will be ban.
In Grab world, passenger is always right. Driver is kuli. Passenger is king.
forever1979
post Sep 14 2018, 01:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

QUOTE(Pain4UrsinZ @ Sep 14 2018, 08:49 AM)
Always heard people here complain about passenger, how about driver ?

Driver that don't feel like going to send the passenger to destination , got no ball to cancel then try to ply trick.

How to handle such driver that don't want to pick you up due to the DESTINATION location traffic jam? it is destination Jam only, not the way coming into my pickup location.

first pursuit you or brainwash you to cancel, if you don't want to cancel then he purposely take wrong road (it is the road that doesn't make sense at all to the way to pick you up) make you wait long until you have to cancel .
put everything in the chat then report to crapcar

crapcar will trace his gps and make sure he gantung license.. need to follow up

dont talk only, need action
doraemonkiller
post Sep 17 2018, 10:16 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

I kena before driver accept job but ask me to cancel. Give stupid excuse.
Don't accept the trip and ask passenger to cancel. Grab staff are passenger too. Driver tell them tayar puncit or breakdown but the car still moving around.
skylinelover
post Sep 19 2018, 08:56 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(doraemonkiller @ Sep 17 2018, 10:16 PM)
I kena before driver accept job but ask me to cancel. Give stupid excuse.
Don't accept the trip and ask passenger to cancel. Grab staff are passenger too. Driver tell them tayar puncit or breakdown but the car still moving around.
haha this one you can just report gao and banhammer liao laugh.gif laugh.gif
westley0214
post Oct 2 2018, 08:16 AM

Enthusiast
860 posts

What's so hard about that? Just play patience game with him see who wins.

At the same time, go to Google Play Store, download Mycar apps. Request for ride using Mycar, while keeping your Grab on.

He got one grab driver account. You have both apps. You think in the end who will win?
chrnosx
post Oct 2 2018, 01:34 PM

0 posts

Wah, have you ever just once try a drivers life? You talk as though you haven't. Let me educate you just so you know.

So the road to you issnt jam, takes maybe 1-2 minutes to get to you but your destination is 40 minutes due to jam and your fare is RM 5. If you were a driver will you do? Answer this honestly.

Drivers didnt accept your order because they want to, rather they are forced to, there is a difference. If you want to see a change, go and complain to Grab about the situation, quoting, the insanity to take away drivers freewill. Then you will get an honest ride. Otherwise, plenty of red cars on the road where you can hail, or your too cheapskate for that?

This post has been edited by chrnosx: Oct 2 2018, 01:34 PM
GreenSamurai
post Oct 2 2018, 02:24 PM

The Green One
2,144 posts

QUOTE(chrnosx @ Oct 2 2018, 01:34 PM)
Wah, have you ever just once try a drivers life? You talk as though you haven't. Let me educate you just so you know.

So the road to you issnt jam, takes maybe 1-2 minutes to get to you but your destination is 40 minutes due to jam and your fare is RM 5. If you were a driver will you do? Answer this honestly.

Drivers didnt accept your order because they want to, rather they are forced to, there is a difference. If you want to see a change, go and complain to Grab about the situation, quoting, the insanity to take away drivers freewill. Then you will get an honest ride. Otherwise, plenty of red cars on the road where you can hail, or your too cheapskate for that?
How are you forced to? If you want to choose rides then don’t on AA and pick your rides. If you do not agree with grabs policies then please get all your drivers to complain and go on a strike and not ask the riders to complain on your behalf. The riders do not have responsibility to ensure you drivers are treated fairly. That is the drivers job and if the condition does not change then you are free to hang up your key and don’t drive for grab anymore, or you can’t afford to do that?
chrnosx
post Oct 2 2018, 02:29 PM

0 posts

wink.gif

This post has been edited by chrnosx: Oct 2 2018, 02:38 PM
abubin
post Oct 2 2018, 05:21 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

I reported a driver but Grab support is bad now. They don't reply my complains anymore. Used to be good when uber was still around.
SUS2feidei
post Oct 2 2018, 05:33 PM

Ayam tatau, ayam virgin (c)
3,158 posts

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Oct 2 2018, 02:24 PM)
How are you forced to? If you want to choose rides then don’t on AA and pick your rides. If you do not agree with grabs policies then please get all your drivers to complain and go on a strike and not ask the riders to complain on your behalf. The riders do not have responsibility to ensure you drivers are treated fairly. That is the drivers job and if the condition does not change then you are free to hang up your key and don’t drive for grab anymore, or you can’t afford to do that?
U think driver never complain meh? Agree with u riders does not have responsible to ensure drivers treated fairly, neither do drivers got the responsibilities to ferry u as per your request laugh.gif

That's what the driver do lah, instead of hang up key permanently, he hang up key on u laugh.gif He just choose and pick whatever ride that suit his appetite, you blow meh? whistling.gif

Stop being being d!ck entitlement mentality, always remember many grab is not full time drivers, even if they are, they using private car, no law state that they must accept all ride request.

Grab did try to enforce that, which unfortunately, many drivers seems unfair, unprofitable, when, to get the message across, hamtam where hurt most.....the riders, Grab paymaster biggrin.gif
yhtan
post Oct 2 2018, 05:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Oct 2 2018, 05:21 PM)
I reported a driver but Grab support is bad now. They don't reply my complains anymore. Used to be good when uber was still around.
now as a customer u don't have a hotline to complain, everything just email email. Good luck to you all.
GreenSamurai
post Oct 2 2018, 05:39 PM

The Green One
2,144 posts

QUOTE(2feidei @ Oct 2 2018, 05:33 PM)
U think driver never complain meh? Agree with u riders does not have responsible to ensure drivers treated fairly, neither do drivers got the responsibilities to ferry u as per your request  laugh.gif

That's what the driver do lah, instead of hang up key permanently, he hang up key on u  laugh.gif He just choose and pick whatever ride that suit his appetite, you blow meh?  whistling.gif

Stop being being d!ck entitlement mentality, always remember many grab is not full time drivers, even if they are, they using private car, no law state that they must accept all ride request.

Grab did try to enforce that, which unfortunately, many drivers seems unfair, unprofitable, when, to get the message across, hamtam where hurt most.....the riders, Grab paymaster  biggrin.gif
And that’s what I said in my post right? Choose the rides that you want. Don’t say such things like grab drivers are forced to take our ride. Grab drivers are not forced to do anything. Just remember no matter what the riders complain in the end the drivers are the one that will feel the full brunt of it. It will never be the rider since as you said they’re the paymasters. All grab will do is loosen the noose for a while before tightening it harder to prolong the drivers and the companies closure.
khk1987
post Oct 2 2018, 05:42 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

No need report, got extra Grab account book another one, no Grab then take MyCar or Mula. Let that tactic dies itself with my first account holding it until he no customer and surrender himself.

This post has been edited by khk1987: Oct 2 2018, 05:42 PM
skylinelover
post Oct 3 2018, 10:52 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Oct 2 2018, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE(yhtan @ Oct 2 2018, 05:38 PM)
now as a customer u don't have a hotline to complain, everything just email email. Good luck to you all.
No more uber ma like that lorh laugh.gif whistling.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Oct 3 2018, 10:53 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:05 PM