Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LYN PERODUA All-New MYVI Gen 3 - V2 [MG3], Passion Engineered - Dual VVT-i

cucikaki
post Today, 06:16 PM

Group: Junior Member

How long does it takes to process loan? My salesman submitted my loan on 3.1.2018, until now haven’t got any news. Wanted to ask again today but later the 3rd time i ask him already so paiseh.
xcves
post Today, 06:42 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(cucikaki @ Jan 16 2019, 06:16 PM)
How long does it takes to process loan? My salesman submitted my loan on 3.1.2018, until now haven’t got any news. Wanted to ask again today but later the 3rd time i ask him already so paiseh.
usually up to a week, maximum also i would say two.
mine was submitted and approved within days.

which bank did u sign up for? for me once my loan approved, i got SMS notif from PB straightaway. Even before my SA knew it got approved, cause when i asked him he was like ya meh i need to check first. All of us were surprised it got approved so fast.

So yeah if maybe you sign up PB also, you will get a SMS from them when approved already, so no need to ask your SA to check approved/not approved yet. Not sure about other banks though?

This post has been edited by xcves: Today, 06:48 PM
xcves
post Today, 06:46 PM

QUOTE(Asyouwishwish @ Jan 16 2019, 06:06 PM)
Sir is only an air-filter, is an option@@ is not rocket science! Dont have to be so lengthy right
well this is a car sub-forum, so i like to discuss stuffs like these further.

Its good to view and take in opinions from all sides.

So, did you change your stock air filters as well?
Asyouwishwish
post Today, 07:28 PM

QUOTE(xcves @ Jan 16 2019, 07:46 PM)
Of course smile.gif anyway is always an open option
cucikaki
post Today, 08:07 PM

QUOTE(xcves @ Jan 16 2019, 06:42 PM)
usually up to a week, maximum also i would say two.
mine was submitted and approved within days.

which bank did u sign up for? for me once my loan approved, i got SMS notif from PB straightaway. Even before my SA knew it got approved, cause when i asked him he was like ya meh i need to check first. All of us were surprised it got approved so fast.

So yeah if maybe you sign up PB also, you will get a SMS from them when approved already, so no need to ask your SA to check approved/not approved yet. Not sure about other banks though?
He submitted to hong leong bank. Ya this time quite slow. When i bought my first car last time. Submitted docs on saturday to salesman. Tuesday got call from the bank. Wednesday go sign. The next tuesday car release already
boxer07
post Today, 08:34 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(xcves @ Jan 16 2019, 03:20 PM)
ah yes.

basically what im wondering was, the balance of pros and cons in terms of cost..

i.e. if you use normal air filters and change them and the req intervals which is every 20k km or basically once a year, since 10k service = 6 months. (of course this is taking into account an average user and not for example a grab driver who would reach 10k km quickly than a normal person would..)

so what i was wondering was whether the original cost of yearly change of air filter vs buying a performance filter + the oil or whatever cleaning substances that is required. which is more benefitting for a normal car owner..

so im not talking from a performance standpoint here, i guess the video from EE basically showed that it does indeed give a very small boost in performance.. but im just saying example an average joe who doesnt care about that tiny bit increase, would he be better off just sticking to oem filters or changing to a performnce filter can also help save cost in the long run or wtv else..

oh speaking of performance filters, so how often do you have to clean the filters? like i said above, one would change filters once a year or every 20k km, so what about those who use performance air filters? how often or when do you have to clean it?

EDIT:

i guess basically there's 2 camps. people who want to get better performance vs people who dont care about performance but prefer longevity, etc..

"I think you're missing the point of the air filter:  It's to make absolutely certain that dust, dirt, soot, sand, and other airborne particles never make it into the engine.  With today's 200,000 mile engines, I don't want the absolute highest performance air filter.  I want the air filter that provides reasonably acceptable performance while absolutely minimizing particulate matter from being ingested into the engine."

"I'll take the better particulate filtration over a 2% Improvement and oil contaminated MAF sensor"

these are some of the comments i see a lot on the air filters debate. No doubt it increases performance, but for those who dont care about it, the question they are more concerned about is whether which ones actually filters the air entering the engine better. i believe this one has no conclusive or well-weighted evidences yet..
well , very easy . for car like myvi , air filter Rm20 , just forget about k&n air filter . its definitely not worth it at all , at Rm200 ?

my myvi just use disposable air filter , while my new city opt for k&n , simply bcoz honda air filter around Rm80 at service centre and Rm40 at outside . and i lazy to hunt around for cheaper price ..

so i would rather wash the airfilter myself and rinse it during weekend .

boxer07
post Today, 08:36 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Asyouwishwish @ Jan 16 2019, 01:04 PM)
oh you may refer to the recent many touch about aftermarket performance air-filter upgrades posted. Usually installing this type of air filter is saving the hassle of replacing the oem air filter & therefore, in a long run it is cost saving!
basically, replacing air filter is easier than wash it , re oil it and put it under the sun for at least 12hours . the whole process took me around 2hours from washing it , rinse it ,re oil it and under the sun
ichigo79
post Today, 08:45 PM

Getting Started

My SA call to collect the car. I told him to collect on Saturday. He said already wash it. If collect on Saturday have to wash again . coz of his company policy have to give a car in good condition. I m so surprise for his services. Loan approved in 3 days. 1.5 ad granite grey.

This post has been edited by ichigo79: Today, 08:48 PM
cucikaki
post Today, 08:49 PM

QUOTE(ichigo79 @ Jan 16 2019, 08:45 PM)
My SA call to collect the car. I told him to collect on Saturday. He said already wash it. If collect on Saturday have to wash again . coz of his company policy have to give a car in good condition. I m so surprise for his services. Loan approved in 3 days. 1.5 ad granite grey.
My loan 2 weeks not even a smoke about it. I think 2 weeks is too long arghhh.

I know new batch of myvi is out. I worked nearby port area last 2 days i saw a trailers carrying like 12 myvis out from the port. But it’s purple, red and black. My choice of colour is white 1.5H. Hoping i wont missed the shipment for this month yet.

Btw im living in kuching so the SA said not that long waiting period. They even have readystock for 1.5H Silver.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0659sec    6.01    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2019 - 08:50 PM