Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Hotlink Postpaid Flex, Question

views

Jefferson1983
post Jun 21 2020, 09:32 PM

Casual
397 posts

Hi Maxis,

I'm planning to migrate from Hotlink prepaid to Hotlink postpaid 30. Can i know how long does it take?

Thank you.
shinBudokai P
post Jun 22 2020, 10:05 PM

Probation
2 posts

Do i need to change new SIM from prepaid to postpaid?
Maxis
post Jun 24 2020, 05:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(shinBudokai @ Jun 22 2020, 10:05 PM)
Do i need to change new SIM from prepaid to postpaid?
Hi, you do not have to change SIM for the conversion. You can DM us below details for conversion from prepaid to postpaid :

1. Your full name :
2. IC number :
3. Prepaid mobile number to be upgraded Postpaid plan :
4. Last top up amount :
5. Contact number :
6. Billing address :
7. Email address :
8. Interested Postpaid Plan :

TQ-Isaac
DesRed
post Nov 28 2020, 07:03 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

Hi Maxis Team,

If you're reading this, I've been having some issues getting the SMS TAC to my phone for the past 1 or 2 months until now. I'm able to receive SMS TACs from other apps like Maybank, HSBC, Lazada, Shopee, etc. I've contacted the customer service hotline twice during that time but it seems like the issue still persist. The phone I'm using is a Nokia 8.1, btw.

The odd part is if I use other phones such as a Lenovo Vibe C and an LG V40, I'm able to receive the Hotlink TAC just fine. Not sure if the AndroidOne updates may have affected the settings on my phone somewhere. hmm.gif

Is there a way to fix it or do I have to reset my phone to see if this will work or not?
Maxis
post Dec 2 2020, 12:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Nov 28 2020, 07:03 PM)
Hi Maxis Team,

If you're reading this, I've been having some issues getting the SMS TAC to my phone for the past 1 or 2 months until now. I'm able to receive SMS TACs from other apps like Maybank, HSBC, Lazada, Shopee, etc. I've contacted the customer service hotline twice during that time but it seems like the issue still persist. The phone I'm using is a Nokia 8.1, btw.

The odd part is if I use other phones such as a Lenovo Vibe C and an LG V40, I'm able to receive the Hotlink TAC just fine. Not sure if the AndroidOne updates may have affected the settings on my phone somewhere. hmm.gif

Is there a way to fix it or do I have to reset my phone to see if this will work or not?
Hi DesRed,

Kindly try to check the Premium SMS Setting is been enable on your Nokia 8.1 since you are able to receive the SMS at other mobile phone.

TQ
DesRed
post Dec 2 2020, 02:08 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(Maxis @ Dec 2 2020, 12:50 PM)
Hi DesRed,

Kindly try to check the Premium SMS Setting is been enable on your Nokia 8.1 since you are able to receive the SMS at other mobile phone.

TQ
Thanks for the response.

Went to check on it in the settings and saw that it was already enabled.
user posted image

Still cannot receive any SMS TAC when I use the Hotlink Postpaid app.

To add, I have restarted my phone and tried switching between the Microsoft Launcher and the original home screen to test it out. Didn't work either.
jimmy_none
post Dec 9 2020, 11:27 PM

On my way
639 posts

wrong section .Moved to hotlink thread.. sorry

This post has been edited by jimmy_none: Dec 10 2020, 12:30 AM

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.60    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:38 PM