Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Experience buying Abandoned house, Experience buying Abandoned house

views

DesRed
post May 15 2018, 01:16 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ May 15 2018, 09:52 AM)
if the council or bank put up sign for lelong..then confirm for sale..
most likely that the owner either die or cabut and left his hse behind..
maybe your parent hse can do a bit renovation to cover the wall so it will not be so obvious??
or can report to council if the hse may cause hazard to neighbours..like loose wiring, bushes that attract snakes etc??
Well, this house dy passed hands between 3 owners. The 1st owner built the house 15 years ago and moved out 6 years ago coz he migrated to the US. Then the 2nd owner was some O&G contractor who went bust after 3 years and moved out. The last owner is the one I mentioned, which is some funeral parlour boss and after 2 years, he abandoned it and no one inhabited the house ever since.

As for renovation, my dad dy installed a steel hoarding that goes up to the height of that neighbour's side wall, but you'll still see this eyesore whenever you drive to and back from work. So far I've not heard of any animals hiding there like snakes, etc., and none came into my parents' house as of yet. Not sure if they dy lodged a complaint with the city council, but will remind them to do so soon.
montyashley80
post May 15 2018, 02:02 PM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 15 2018, 01:16 PM)
Well, this house dy passed hands between 3 owners. The 1st owner built the house 15 years ago and moved out 6 years ago coz he migrated to the US. Then the 2nd owner was some O&G contractor who went bust after 3 years and moved out. The last owner is the one I mentioned, which is some funeral parlour boss and after 2 years, he abandoned it and no one inhabited the house ever since.

As for renovation, my dad dy installed a steel hoarding that goes up to the height of that neighbour's side wall, but you'll still see this eyesore whenever you drive to and back from work. So far I've not heard of any animals hiding there like snakes, etc., and none came into my parents' house as of yet. Not sure if they dy lodged a complaint with the city council, but will remind them to do so soon.
yes better report earlier to avoid any incidents lo...
how about the other side of the neighbour..not affected with this abandoned hse?
if can prepare a list of signature to protest maybe can help?
Melbee99
post May 20 2018, 12:20 AM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(HELLO HELLO @ May 15 2018, 10:59 AM)
If the place haunted.. effective way is fully torn down the house and flatten it. Let it expose under the hot sun 77 49 days and totally no need any ghost busters or ghost catcher/slayer. Quite effective.. a few sibeh famous haunted houses after did this... the owner stay until today.

Before that... the place keep changing owner. Before torn down, They even tried to rent it out to bangala and mamak try to scare off the bad spirit inside but useless. The mamak told him cannot tahan the kacau also fast fast moved out.
Hahahaha although is not releted to topic but you caught my 👁 especially 77 49
TSMcLaren01
post May 27 2018, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

Its seem no one knows anyone bought abandoned house in malaysia. But for sure need lawyers to find way to purchase abandoned house.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0113sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:45 AM