Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

aaron1717
post Mar 27 2018, 10:01 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
8,908 posts

QUOTE(Shanglin @ Mar 25 2018, 10:40 AM)
I am also keen to know among all these project which one has the best landscaping
eco ardence bungalow... freehold at a matured location... or at least diamond city bungalow... the bungalow unit looks decent to me... landscaping is fantastic... just require some acquired taste to get used to the house design... haha... did you have a look at jade hill or tropicana height bungalow as well? setia eco park recently macam ada new launching as well... saw some banner hanging recently along their lamp poles...
aaron1717
post Mar 27 2018, 10:06 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(senapang @ Mar 26 2018, 01:26 AM)
Hrmmm..not so much capital appreciation ya..maybe due to too many investor..investor who bought this phase must hv very stong holdingg power to keep the unit for better subsale price..
https://www.brickz.my/transactions/resident...ajestic/landed/

still very consistent pricing though... i think for the time being 5-10 years.... price should be stagnant... i think these owners sold at loss maybe netting off interest, MOT, legal fees etc....

https://www.brickz.my/transactions/resident...ecohill/landed/

SEH have alot transactions averagely 330 psf... wondering are they able to sell at gain or not?
aaron1717
post Mar 28 2018, 09:03 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(propusers @ Mar 28 2018, 08:53 AM)
if eco majestic have a few phases of double storey, did EcoWorld increase the price  when launching new phase?

if buy 1st phase still don't have capital appreciation, it is very bad.
paper gain sure ada one... this one at least a developer like EW sure capable to do it.... but in term of true transaction value... i guess will be stagnant... the paper gain wont be materialize for the mid term period at least....
aaron1717
post Apr 2 2018, 09:38 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(propusers @ Mar 31 2018, 10:25 PM)
let say first phase 800k, latest phase similar size and build up with first phase 950k... first phase owner should sell at least 900k ba...

if compare EM first phase vs EM latest phase, paper gain is how much in % and RM? anyone got keep track the launching price?
based on brickz... cradleton transactions all most around 700k+-... i doubt there is any gain materialize... last time when i first went to see the launching of cradleton many years ago... the lowest pricing also around sub 700k... take out interest and etc... not much actual gain left... but its possible those are staff purchase units... they can sell lower because they got more discount...
aaron1717
post Apr 2 2018, 01:20 PM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(flight @ Apr 2 2018, 01:14 PM)
The median price according to brickz is rm643500. 25th median is rm619000 and 75th is rm689000.

The more expensive ones are 1900sqft
wondering that large unit what type is it... but then overall... nothing special in term of gain for now... for those early non staffs buyers... it seems more like making loss if sell now... not sure how long it takes to appreciate...
aaron1717
post Apr 2 2018, 03:35 PM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Apr 2 2018, 03:31 PM)
if want to lure buyer to buy 1st phase, subsale need to pay upfront 100k or more cash.
but if buy second phase is a new house and only need to come up 10k (for eg) and got a lot of freebies.
so cash wise, pipu prefer buy from developer. that is the problem with all these new development.
whereas in old matured estate like subang jaya, PJ, DU, mutiara d, there is no more new houses or not that many due to expensive land price, so those subsale houses have real demand from pipu.
so thats why for capital protection, i always tell pipu buy freehold house in matured location.
subsales freehold landed in matured area... owners wont sell you cheap right... those who able to bought new ones years ago are having good timing as the bull-run came after they bought... new ones mostly are condos which already priced in 10 years into the future pricing... hardly can see appreciation for long time...
aaron1717
post Apr 2 2018, 04:02 PM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Apr 2 2018, 03:58 PM)
for eg this house in M.D or PJ is way better as a "safe" haven for your hard earned money compared to semenyih.

https://www.iproperty.com.my/property/mutia...a/sale-6197916/
https://www.iproperty.com.my/property/daman...m/sale-4900012/
if its able to appreciate alot more from this price... then it would be a safe haven... otherwise... with all the interest cost paid to secure one.... its a costly investment for one ppl who is looking around a 700k landed house also.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Apr 2 2018, 04:10 PM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Apr 2 2018, 04:06 PM)
it will go up. because of the land and the location.

it's farwayland location there that will not go up enough to get your ROI. because there's too much land there and they just keep building and building.

Just basic supply and demand.  anyway, let's see how in 10 years time haha .. i also interested to see. by then maybe i already need walking stick, but something to look forward to.
by the time older... time to downgrade on size already and upgrade your location.... unless u able to maintain all your offspring will stay with u til the end of the day.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Apr 2 2018, 04:14 PM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Apr 2 2018, 04:11 PM)
landed need to hold even longer with every month bleeding on your pocket....due to low rental income, high maintenance cost after few years, cost renovation higher.....

with so many projects come in.....owners with 700k and above will struggle..... unless you buy for own stay or cash buyers
yea generally... landed u need to get the one with potential higher appreciation bracket... so the appreciate able to cover your bleed while holding it... otherwise... its not a worthy investment... cant compare to the landeds that bought before the bull-run... during bull-run... landed really grow very much in value compare to a unit of condo...
aaron1717
post Apr 2 2018, 04:30 PM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Apr 2 2018, 04:19 PM)
hold meaning your unit is rentable with minimum repayment or passive income....

if you hold with every month 3k need to prop out from your pocket.....is better to put your money under the pillow...
but then... rental and appreciation dont really come hand in hand though... u can get one property with good rental income... but the appreciation basically not that impressive... especially on the high-rises... as for now... u can choose to put money in other kind of investments also better return in short term than property...
aaron1717
post Apr 13 2018, 09:35 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(devil98 @ Apr 12 2018, 10:06 PM)
I call them back say want made a complaint they just ask me drop email to EM mailbox which I already done and I also expect not get any respond from them, let see their management take this serious or not.
this is very unlike EW... even my developer MKH... recently i just sent them email with photos to repair my house's defects... within one week they come and fixed it already... even sunday also working... i expect EW should be way better than this....
aaron1717
post Apr 19 2018, 10:30 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(forum4u @ Apr 19 2018, 10:06 AM)
Eco Masjectic already eco waterpark...yesterday
is this unit at the lower level of the slope?
aaron1717
post Apr 21 2018, 09:18 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Apr 20 2018, 08:53 AM)
Bro who will choose to  rent and stay in semenyih? Ppl work closer to kl rathher rent cheras or sungai long lo, cheaper the rental, closer city centre, nice food find everywhere, chinese food  aplenty. Semenyih road problrm, narrow, food place less, just like hulu langat.  The only ppl will rent there is own semenyih people. If those that bought here banking of rental, sorry la maybe have to wait for anither 10 year for good ROI capital gain.
QUOTE(trust4you @ Apr 20 2018, 09:00 AM)
Buy so high price in this location considered GG lor. Lucky u bought ur double storey enter price low, got hospital building there lagi, probably will gain further compared to this area. If wan buy for 700-900k beautiful landed house now  de bet is  better off buy seremban lol more infrastructure there  compared here. Semenyih always 什么呢ih?  Unless ownstay then this place is not bad. smile.gif

i just went to broga hill eco broga forrest that side look promising, got diamond and also SP setia building there, but road towards there left to be desired. Maybe another 10 years? Broga hill, there is many cunts there who collect entrance fee, parking fee and climbing fee also have to pay, padahal when we enter it say free climbing on the entrance big banner there.
the difference for southern side is alot of freehold here... combined with the hype of HSR, KLIA and other government infra program thats why developer put all these future pricing into their projects... semenyih is not bad geh... still chinese area... anywhere u wanna buy landed for investment... holding power is the main point... and only EM started off high price.... i think other projects here initial phases still gt high chance for good appreciation but holding power is the key word... its better to hold on cheaper ones than expensive ones...
aaron1717
post Apr 21 2018, 11:19 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(propertyowner @ Apr 21 2018, 11:16 AM)
Semenyih is not chinese area. Same goes for rental market.
well... comparably still quite okay... in term of populations... rental market yea... any outskirt locations memang tak ada rental market... even ada also not willing to pay high price for rental...
aaron1717
post Apr 21 2018, 11:37 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 21 2018, 11:22 AM)
I think more or less same same one lah... 600k condo, 2k rental.. very good huh?  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
well nowadays cities still have alot of high-rise with sub 500k pricing with similar rental pricing... more choices to play for rental market....however appreciation for high-rise wise... should be long deep tunnel before can see the light... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Apr 23 2018, 09:10 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(tky1993 @ Apr 22 2018, 11:34 AM)
Yesterday evening go in keypoh again after doing some grocer in tesco. Merely judging from outside seems like one row only 2-3 houses occupied.

Not sure wad move in rate is considered decent coz I never move into a new township like this before. Are u staying there yourself?
depends on the price point of the project also... those that afforded to own a 700k units compare to the one who own a 500k unit... most probably the 500k one wanted to move in from their current renting place hence possible higher occupancy....
aaron1717
post Apr 24 2018, 08:43 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(propertyowner @ Apr 23 2018, 05:54 PM)
May not necessarily.. if you observe for KV.. the higher price point, the lower occupancy after vp.. not the other way round..
its precisely what i am trying to convey.... lol....
aaron1717
post Apr 26 2018, 09:10 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(tky1993 @ Apr 26 2018, 01:47 AM)
rumah makin banyak, tanah makin kurang
yang naik harga cam roket itu tanah la... bukan rumah
main point is... dont buy for investment based on hypes and concept only... in the end location location location that really sells... of course... in semenyih case... developer pricing is one of the issue also...
aaron1717
post Apr 26 2018, 09:40 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(skincladalien @ Apr 26 2018, 09:38 AM)
agree on this. I really liked the house design/layout at Eco Forest. But they are selling at 700k+ and at middle of nowhere. So end up didnt buy  sweat.gif
got so expensive meh... i tot their link house starting from 500k++? but u bought EG also actually consider middle of nowhere to alot of ppl.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Apr 26 2018, 10:13 AM

8,908 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 26 2018, 09:52 AM)
Lol... Invest a LANDED property in Semenyih at 600k and expect to flip it at 800k after 6 months of VP...  doh.gif  doh.gif

Now cannot make it, kow beh kow bu, blame this blame that, even blame the pintu gerbang...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Better lelong the unit at low price to others, lose 100k and treat it as a lesson loh...  bye.gif bye.gif

By the way, I also wondering which location landed property can roti canai 200k after 6 months VP..
haha.... this sifu wanna use this example to make a lesson to his followers... anyway... any property that bought towards the tail-end of property bull-run... dont expect any fast growth la.... holding power is strongly needed... nowadays no place can roti canai even 100k after VP lo.... not to mention 200k.... but there are some truth in his statement la... really alot of ppl bought landed in outskirt areas for investment due to the overhype concept and kena brainwash to tot can be easily flip upon VP.... sometimes the person who taruk this kind of mindset is also at fault... but still decision maker is the one who should responsible on it in the end... haha

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0870sec    2.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 08:33 AM