Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

aaron1717
post Apr 26 2018, 11:20 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 26 2018, 11:13 AM)
EW is very slow and fairly weak in developing its township. EM with a dedicated interchange to LEKAS highway also need to wait long time, better don't put too much expectation on EG as well.

Perhaps kow beh kow bu story will continue in EG next year as well...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
some project have to be used to take a blame... but at 4xxk++ onwards... maybe the investors there wont bleed to certain death compared to one that hold a 600k property... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Apr 26 2018, 11:29 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 26 2018, 11:27 AM)
Most EG units are starting at tail end 500k, EM is starting 500k+ tail end as well..  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  100k actually won't make much too difference after the discount in terms of installment..

Unless EW starting to develop the EG township vigorously from now, else don't expect much as well..  Fact is can't flip at after VP..  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
yeap correct... no expectation in term of flipping or rental at all... both place rental rate abang adik only... maximum 1300 per month maybe.... lets see what else EW gonna do with their townships this year....
aaron1717
post Apr 26 2018, 02:08 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(skincladalien @ Apr 26 2018, 01:35 PM)
No need hope EG can develop fast la. EA so near only. Same for EM and EF. EF will be the slower one
in term project land size... i think EW have to do something faster with EG so they can ensure continuation of new launching to keep selling... so hope for the best bro... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
aaron1717
post Apr 26 2018, 02:13 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 26 2018, 12:52 PM)
As if SA got no mall no tesco no giant  no sunsuria already.....

But i think beside jaya grocer the rest of contaimers there barely can survive.....base on my one time afternoon viist.

Surprising it got a 24hrs namak store......
mainly is because very hard for the residents to go there actually from within setia alam... do they have any new direct exit from tenby direction to EA? the last time i went need to u-turn in front of toll... oh god... susah gila... all the car fly out after pass thru the toll... and the eateries there reli so so aje... not that impressive...
aaron1717
post Apr 26 2018, 02:14 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 26 2018, 12:54 PM)
Like you say, a few shops open just a slow start and nothing mah..  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif   

You will never know how attractive the package offered for these operators..  devil.gif  devil.gif
and now EG going to do the same... seems like the labs operation will start in may or june... difference is EG have no jaya grocer on their labs land...
aaron1717
post Apr 30 2018, 12:37 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(Blues03 @ Apr 30 2018, 12:36 PM)
haiya..if not many people move to EM, then how to attract businessman to setup shop here? If here 80% investor and balance is for own stay..die lo
chicken and egg story... owner see nothing much here... duwan move in yet... they also waiting businessman to setup shop here... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Apr 30 2018, 01:38 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 30 2018, 01:36 PM)
No worry... Just come to Ecohill Taipan, dekat saja, many shops are opening... 99 speedmart, Mr. Diy, policlinic, dental clinic, grocery store, semua ada..  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif 

Soon Mamak and chinese kopitiam also will open..
haha alot of ppl keep say apa pun ilek ma... how EM owners gonna move in... during CNY when i visited diamond city... i saw the semenyih town also have alot of amenities...
aaron1717
post May 5 2018, 09:54 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(Wobblyblob @ May 5 2018, 01:58 AM)
Kota Warisan and Dengkil?

I hear Cyberjaya is a failed city and Putrajaya is only good if you are a government servant.

I know this because I heard from people working in Cyberjaya.

And in Sepang and KLIA what is there? Most of it is still jungle and plantation.

Who knows? maybe this Kota Warisan and Dengkil is more ulu-er than Semenyih.
abang adik only la... what semenyih have... kota warisan and dengkil also ada mar.... why go and hentam other ppl township leh.... ulu... both also ulu... and dengkil have alot of chinese and chinese foods inside too... at least cyberjaya still offering alot of professional jobs... kajang or even old cheras doesnt even provide such offers into the job market.... what failed is their oversupply of high-rise aje mar...
aaron1717
post May 5 2018, 11:12 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ May 5 2018, 10:54 AM)
Ermmm... If based on your logic, only place have industries and jobs can grow, then Mahkota Cheras and Sungai Long already became the dead town for long time..  sweat.gif  sweat.gif

In fact, the population in hulu langat district (Kajang + Bangi + Semenyih + Cheras Selangor / part of the Balakong + Beranang + etc) is the second highest in whole Selangor, after Petaling..

If you have time, perhaps can take a round to the taman perindustrian in Bandar Baru Bangi. Of course you still can treat it not the "industry" as well if compare those in glenmarie..  tongue.gif  tongue.gif
i think in term of population... never anyone will doubt cheras... haha... despite most of the jobs have to travel down to KL... its quite undeniable that cheras is a very dense populated location... there will be spillover effect to semenyih... but have to fill up Kajang area first... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Sep 3 2018, 04:26 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/zura...jestic-semenyih

BBB EM!
aaron1717
post Sep 4 2018, 09:00 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Sep 3 2018, 05:20 PM)
zuraida punya cakap pun ada kuasa meh????? confused.gif

if JACK MA said EM berri beautiful, maybe still got chansi.
haha... better than ex housing minister ma... new gov new hope new house..... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
aaron1717
post Sep 8 2018, 11:19 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(Myocean @ Sep 7 2018, 05:45 PM)
Lol EW so desperate need ask find a minister advertised for them....A lot house can't sell is it? Or not manual can't flip roti canai
QUOTE(Myocean @ Sep 7 2018, 05:47 PM)
I predict 2 years time EM will be totally abandoned become ghost town hahaha
eh... jangan like this la... its still very great township development on this side of the KV.... just they came out at a wrong timing... investors more than own stayers... those who can hold it... will see it flourish eventually...
aaron1717
post Oct 18 2018, 04:19 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 18 2018, 01:49 PM)
Thank you for your honest feedback.

Somebody is obviously go way over the limit.

Mind me asking, wat u do in jaya one? What of interest there?
i think during sunday or during midnight... to go to KLCC really just need 30-40 mins depending on the speed you fly and clear roads all the way... tried once before go straight down to KLCC from my fren's house at SEH on a sunday morning...
aaron1717
post Oct 20 2018, 09:57 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(nclp @ Oct 20 2018, 08:19 AM)
I totally agreed. Pretty annoying. People make choice and are their money. If he/she needs your advise they will ask. If you are not interested in the Eco world projects, why you are in this forum. Bashing people with your words, instil fear for others, putting people down when they purchase the unit. I am really curious, it that makes you feel better when you did that?
lowyat forum is not for the weak hearted one or sensitive one i would say laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Nov 22 2018, 10:23 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 22 2018, 12:03 AM)
A home is how your own household make it wonderful and harmonious.

It got nothing to do with nice streetscape and landscape.

If you need to wake up 5.30am everyday to go to work and only come back 7.30pm every night, 5 days per week....i dont see how you can maintain the harmonious household.

Nicer streetscape wont help
to be fair... the way u say like this... those who work in KL... can only stay within 10km distance to KL... anything more than that... during peak hours also can jam til like travel from semenyih.... like those staying in cities like puchong, subang, PJ... every morning also need 1 hour drive to KL to work... and to avoid jam... also have to leave earlier... and when accident or heavy rain happens... still need more than 1 hour to reached home... i dunno whether stay in the cities can avoid driver's fatigue or not actually for a normal office worker who drives... i feel more fatigue stuck in the jam last time compared to now....
aaron1717
post Nov 22 2018, 11:05 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 22 2018, 10:50 AM)
And stay further away from kul would help?

1hr driving distance from puchong subang is when you leave at 8am, not 6.30am or 6.15am.

Now do you know how long it takes to reach kl from EM if one chose to leave at 8am?
even 6.30am also minimum also need 30 mins or more le from puchong subang to KUL... how much driver's fatigue u can prevent compare to 6.30am move from EM to KL with 45 mins during that kind of timing... the contra lane from kajang to KL is quite smooth de leh at 6.30am...

if stay further away from KUL for a pigeonhole... then i say its really not worth it.... but to stay in a brand new landed away from KUL... i would say its a bet you can take...

and for the matured cities... other than taking mrt/lrt as alternative... on pure driving experience to KL... its actually worse... if one say he used to take public transport... but forgone it just for staying at a new landed in the outskirts... then also not worth it le... driver fatigue sure will strike him in the head.... nod.gif
aaron1717
post Nov 22 2018, 11:27 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 22 2018, 11:16 AM)
Driving fatique is one thing.
Arrive at opis at 7am, but opis only officially opened at 9am is another issue. Fren told me he opted to sleep in his car at basement cp lot. How hazard is that????

Well he can opted to go and sleep in opis rite???
No...once his boss knows he is in, then need to start work jor.

Al i was saying is that those nice landscape and streetscape arent worth it. After a while you dun see then anymore.
I had a seafront unit before....but due to hectic work schedule, you dun see the sea anymore.....early morning u rushed to work, came back after dark, you cant view the sea anymore  ...
yeap correct... in the end is the house that u will still seeing... the overall masterplan presentation... whether one will still appreciate its very subjective.... maybe some will maybe some wont... in the end... its just see how long one can still appreciate the beauty of the township after staying there for years////

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 22 2018, 11:21 AM)
Agree but ppl will buy these places without knowing the impact of it.

How many ppl that bought all these far rung places have full knowledge of the driving distance day in day out to workplace?

Even i beh tahan and sold my popety at setia alam. And i wasnt even on 9 to 5. Just the amount of time to cover the extra distance, and the toll that i need to pay already enuf to worn me out.
even they come to forum they also wont have knowledge... there are people who still enduring it for the sake of staying in brand new landed... i have frens staying in setia alam til now and they are 9 to 5 kind... in the end one must gauge... how important is KUL to you and how much sacrifice u willing to make for staying in a brand new affordable landed... its definitely not perfect to stay in nice landed in outskirt and also not perfect to stay in the cities... each to its own....
aaron1717
post Nov 23 2018, 04:38 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 23 2018, 12:25 PM)
I am just saying what you guys will be saying in 5 to 10 yrs time.
Just take setia alam as example.....jam from toll and back also jam from toll for 30mins or more.

Not just talk abt time travel to kul or here and there.....

Enjoy while it lasts.
i think semenyih here have more options to exit and leave the township than setia alam also ba... the problem with setia alam exit is other than nkve... the alternative is worse than NKVE.... nowadays radio always say jam more than 30 mins before exit nkve toll... sweat.gif sweat.gif
aaron1717
post Nov 23 2018, 04:56 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(doxb.tm @ Nov 23 2018, 04:55 PM)
i am just hoping it will be soon self sustainable township and I don't have to travel out of semenyih.
it took setia alam 10 years to how they are now.... semenyih or this part with SPS,EW and country garden.... maybe need similar timeline to become semi sustainable... haha
aaron1717
post Nov 26 2018, 09:04 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(bearbearwong @ Nov 25 2018, 09:33 PM)
wah tai lou, u still here ah, making more ppl embracing.

GVH here so long access road still havent open, price drop,

from 3% rebate
to 5% rebate
to 7 % rebate
to 10% rebate
and now 11% rebate.

gg. com
SPA price never increase ke?

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version