post Aug 5 2018, 10:08 PM

Master of Eatery & Sleeping
6,626 posts

i been using ubox for 3year still standing strong. hahaha
abhipraaya
post Aug 11 2018, 06:29 PM

On my way
541 posts

Does any of this box provide dolby digital encoded broadcast?

My home theater has dolby digital and it would be a waste if the only sound we get from these boxes are PCM2.0 stereo.
drbone
post Aug 13 2018, 10:43 PM

Regular
1,729 posts

QUOTE(vexus @ Aug 5 2018, 10:08 PM)
Where did you buy it from bro? What was the price back then?
goodiesmcm
post Aug 16 2018, 12:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(neocyke @ Jul 9 2018, 12:27 AM)
Content is rather subjective. They're the same apps mostly. As long as the one supplying it provides decent enough support for the buyer, the apps will work the same. Having a good vs. mediocre box will always make a difference performance wise.

Personally, I'd rather get my own box and load the pay stuff separate. Way cheaper and i get to choose both hw and sw. But in the end, never did bother paying. There's more than enough ways to get most of the paid stuff anyway. So.. To each his own or her own or it's own.. tongue.gif
Bro,

Does this mean the channel available from Minix Neo U1 Quad Core Android is the same as unblock Ubox or Evpad?
jassergck
post Aug 29 2018, 04:57 PM

41 posts

I USE EVPAD,VERY LAG SOME OUT TIME CANNOT WORK
kming
post Aug 29 2018, 11:10 PM

Getting Started
218 posts

Anybody able to use ubox or evpad with TM Streamyx line? Able to load and watch or not?
frozenstarxd93
post Sep 13 2018, 12:07 AM

25 posts

Using EVPAD Pro now. Bought it last year and was happy that they include Astro on Demand but now no more. Mix feeling with it as the channel sometimes stuck at there loading for few minutes. This is not Unifi or internet provider fault but their EVPAD china server fault. They used to have a lot of international channels but now slowly dead . The only good thing about it was the 18+ channels drool.gif
eikozai
post Oct 1 2018, 10:57 PM

1,115 posts

Just compared EVPad Pro+ and UBox Unblocktech Gen 5 today. Decided to go UBox due to more smooth streamings and color contrast are nicer. Not to mentioned lower price.

EVPad have Astro channels and live sport channels so its good for soccer lover. The thing is it will lag if a lot users stream at the same time, and smtm those latest HK dramas will not load up for up to few days until they fix it in their server.

For me, i more to stream CHN HK TWN entertainment channels and dramas, and also Hollywood movies, so UBOX actually giving a better library and newer title contents with better quality. Smoother streamings as well. No Astro and less live sport channels.

Pros and Cons, so choose wisely depend on what u wan. Cant say 1 is better than the other.
vicwac
post Oct 19 2018, 09:24 AM

0 posts

Is there a way to get the free movie and live TV apps that evpad and ubox has but install them on a more powerful box?
barista
post Oct 19 2018, 09:34 AM

I want to retire
871 posts

My Ubox is 4 years now and it is still good. I don't use the live TV so much, nor do I need Malaysian channels, astro AOD etc. I know some people think tv box must be like astro, must have AOD to watch TVB, must switch from channel to channel.

I only use live TV if I want to watch live matches.

Actually ubox has it's own app which they maintained quite well. All the movies and dramas are up to date and available in this app. Why need the channels? Just use this app. Now the resolution has already gone from SD, HD to BD. Depending on the broadband speed, you can choose the resolution which works well for you.

I can stream BD now after getting 100mbps broadband.

This post has been edited by barista: Oct 19 2018, 09:35 AM
drbone
post Oct 19 2018, 03:11 PM

Regular
1,729 posts

QUOTE(barista @ Oct 19 2018, 09:34 AM)
My Ubox is 4 years now and it is still good. I don't use the live TV so much, nor do I need Malaysian channels, astro AOD etc. I know some people think tv box must be like astro, must have AOD to watch TVB, must switch from channel to channel.

I only use live TV if I want to watch live matches.

Actually ubox has it's own app which they maintained quite well. All the movies and dramas are up to date and available in this app. Why need the channels? Just use this app. Now the resolution has already gone from SD, HD to BD. Depending on the broadband speed, you can choose the resolution which works well for you.

I can stream BD now after getting 100mbps broadband.
How do u see movie/show schedules?
newsongfashion
post Oct 19 2018, 05:04 PM

Casual
315 posts

Unblock tech box is better. Been watching it and very smooth. Can buy from Plaza Lowyat less than RM500.
jetjet92
post May 5 2019, 08:50 PM

26 posts

can people play astro 306 on EVPAD????
snazzybunny P
post Jun 25 2019, 08:28 AM

Probation
0 posts

Which one is better for japanese tv?
bradley113 P
post Jan 15 2022, 07:41 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(jam_lennon @ May 2 2018, 01:44 PM)
no go for unblocktech, i using it,feel like wanna smash it
Can I buy from you since you are not happy with it? Which generation are you bought last time?
bradley113 P
post Jan 15 2022, 07:48 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(vexus @ Aug 5 2018, 10:08 PM)
I have been used for more than 5 years since Unblock Tech Tv Box Gen 3, in 2022 still can use it! BRAVO....TV BOX

Anybody need to sell his old or 2nd hand Unblock Tech TV Box, please let me know. Thanks in advanced

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0203sec    0.61    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:40 PM