5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SARM

views

axtray
post Nov 29 2018, 03:03 PM

Enthusiast
707 posts

QUOTE(megatdanial @ Nov 29 2018, 10:41 AM)
LOL! if SARMS aint natural then why are you guys not just taking steroids instead? At least it works for sure
Lol Ppl are taking this shit because they claimed that the side effects are supposedly lesser or near to none. However there are plenty of ppl that mentionsl suppression of natural test even though at low dose of Ostarine. So go figure. Don't get me started on the vision loss etc with some other version of it (check out Ryan Casey).

Not gonna point any fingers but when you've been working out consistently for few years, you should be able to tell who's on something and who's not. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by axtray: Nov 29 2018, 06:21 PM
Armesh
post Nov 30 2018, 09:07 PM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(axtray @ Nov 29 2018, 03:03 PM)
Lol Ppl are taking this shit because they claimed that the side effects are supposedly lesser or near to none. However there are plenty of ppl that mentionsl suppression of natural test even though at low dose of Ostarine. So go figure. Don't get me started on the vision loss etc with some other version of it (check out Ryan Casey).

Not gonna point any fingers but when you've been working out consistently for few years, you should be able to tell who's on something and who's not.  rolleyes.gif
Only S4 causes temporarily vission probems. Simple, avoid it.
Stick to LGD, RAD, Osta.

Yes they cause about 50% suppression. But they greatly lower SHBG giving you more free testosterone. So in the end you have same usable test in your system.

But LGD is very suppressive to the point even your free test will be lowered, even at 1mg.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

Ostarine doesn't lower free test.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177038/
no significant decreases in free testosterone were observed in men or women at any dose of GTx-024

This post has been edited by Armesh: Nov 30 2018, 09:15 PM
kob3bryant
post Dec 1 2018, 10:09 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(Armesh @ Nov 30 2018, 09:07 PM)
Stick to LGD, RAD, Osta.

Yes they cause about 50% suppression. But they greatly lower SHBG giving you more free testosterone. So in the end you have same usable test in your system.

But LGD is very suppressive to the point even your free test will be lowered, even at 1mg.
Hi

So would you still reccomend lgd4033 stacking with mk677? have you tried it before? if yes, which brand?
Mattyboii
post Dec 3 2018, 12:12 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(kob3bryant @ Nov 27 2018, 06:17 PM)
can you please share the website?
heres one, www.purerawz.com
Armesh
post Dec 3 2018, 10:08 AM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(kob3bryant @ Dec 1 2018, 10:09 PM)
Hi

So would you still reccomend lgd4033 stacking with mk677? have you tried it before? if yes, which brand?
No, MK677 with give you 0 muscle gains.
GH is more for nice skin, hair/nail growth, joint/tendon healing.
kob3bryant
post Dec 3 2018, 10:11 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(Armesh @ Dec 3 2018, 10:08 AM)
No, MK677 with give you 0 muscle gains.
GH is more for nice skin, hair/nail growth, joint/tendon healing.
so what kind of stacks are you using?
Armesh
post Dec 4 2018, 09:51 AM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(kob3bryant @ Dec 3 2018, 10:11 PM)
so what kind of stacks are you using?
Nothing. Im all natural.
unclemike
post Dec 6 2018, 11:36 AM

On my way
538 posts

im surprised that this topic is still up
ukguy
post Jun 11 2019, 08:11 PM

23 posts

Well I'm interested smile.gif

kamikaze79 P
post Jun 14 2019, 10:29 AM

Probation
1 posts

i tried GW for 4 weeks then i tried S4. when i start using GW ..i can see the changes..i was informed s4 side effects..so next 5th week i handle s4 with care. keep monitor my workout..its fine ..im now in 2nd week using s4. past few days, when woke up at morning.i can see black/yellow box in eye sigh.. its temporary..when i open light its gone. i use s4 for 5 days per week.. sarms is not safe. if u decide to use it..be careful.. dont go too much
Porie
post Jun 14 2019, 10:36 AM

On my way
534 posts

QUOTE(kamikaze79 @ Jun 14 2019, 10:29 AM)
i tried GW for 4 weeks then i tried S4. when i start using GW ..i can see the changes..i was informed s4 side effects..so next 5th week i handle s4 with care. keep monitor my workout..its fine ..im now in 2nd week using s4. past few days, when woke up at morning.i can see black/yellow box in eye sigh.. its temporary..when i open light its gone. i use s4 for 5 days per week.. sarms is not safe. if u decide to use it..be careful.. dont go too much
Did you just create an acount just to post this,

thank you for your warnings.
Armesh
post Jun 14 2019, 05:56 PM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(kamikaze79 @ Jun 14 2019, 10:29 AM)
S4 is not safe. Use the correct terms.

Why the fuck do people use S4 anyway, when it's know clearly on the vision sides.

Just use LGD 4033 or RAD, they only have usual suppression sides.

This post has been edited by Armesh: Jun 14 2019, 05:57 PM
Dutz P
post Jun 22 2019, 07:12 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(Mattyboii @ Nov 27 2018, 09:54 PM)
Hey guys just an update, Im about to enter week 9-12,
I'm deciding to switch to a different brand to see how it goes. im thinking either androgen pharma or pure science labs or alpha labs. any recommendations?
I have gotten some gains on my week 1-8 with bioscience lgd and ostarine, however the gains ive gotten are very minimal and arent like what you read about on the internet.
i still have 4 more weeks so maybe im speaking to soon, so do stay tuned on my update  smile.gif

as far as side effects goes. I havent gotten any acne/balls shrinking/loss of sex drive/gyno, NONE. only sometimes if i take my doses too early in the morning i feel very tired for the rest of the day. usually test boosters make me feel alittle better so maybe its abit of testosterone suppression. will update again once i decide which brand to buy.. do give me some recommendations and where to buy them thank you.
Hi Mattboi,any update? What brand u use now?
Armesh
post Jul 24 2019, 07:32 PM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(Garrygb @ Jul 23 2019, 02:44 PM)
Hi all. I have been researching SARM’s lately, specifically Ostarine and Cardarine, and think I am ready to take the plunge for a cutting cycle, currently sitting around 20% now. Wondering 1) has anyone given either a go bythemselves, and 2) any concerns over the cancer issue with Cardarine? I understand in the initial test mice displayed tumour growth, however that was unrealistic doses for humans, let alone rats. As someone who has had cancer in the past, it is quite important to me. Thanks everyone.
Just stick to ostarine. No ned cardarine.
Armesh
post Jul 26 2019, 03:41 AM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(Armesh @ Nov 30 2018, 09:07 PM)
Stick to LGD, RAD, Osta.

Just to correct addon my previous post.

I believe SARMS used in Bodybuilding dosages, e.g Ostarine at 25mg will totally crash your testosterone, producing similar suppression as anabolic steroids.
SARMS don't aromatize, so your Estrogen will also drop to 0.

TheBeast123
post Aug 14 2019, 08:06 AM

1 posts

Hello Guys,

New to sarms here. Anyone which brad would you recommended / the most effective brad here in malaysia?
just_another_guy P
post Nov 25 2019, 11:37 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(TheBeast123 @ Aug 14 2019, 08:06 AM)
Hello Guys,

New to sarms here. Anyone which brad would you recommended / the most effective brad here in malaysia?
I think u should order online, the trusted brand i think from Pure Science Labs. Other brands, i dont think its safe enough. Its your body :/
Amedion
post Nov 25 2019, 05:46 PM

It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's star
3,377 posts

You consume this thing. Please don't get cheapo stuff. Pure Science Labs macam yes.
Shah.Legno
post Dec 2 2019, 02:32 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

This early 2019 year is My first experience with SARM after already been doing natural workout for 15 years..

My first attempt is to try every SARM running single compound to see exactly what the effect it will be doing to my body then after that i choose which one is the best combo to run double or triple stack.

My first test is to try Alpha Laboratories Ostarine MK-2866, this sarms is really amazing in week 3, that the result really shows to my muscle symmetry shape changing,i can see my muscle separation detail really come out & it was a lean gains & my fat really reduced more.

My second attempt is to try Alpha Laboratories RAD-140..this SARMS for me it holds what muscle i already gain after my first Ostarine Cycle finished. The most obvious result is the strength gain i get much more better than just using ostarine.

Then the third recent now i run is MuscleMax LGD-4033...this sarms really give me a much more a good strength,pump & muscle size enlargement but it really holds water under my skin.

i think Ostarine is the most balance from this 3 sarms i already tried,but it need to combo with strength effect sarms to push more from my workout, next test maybe i will experiment with S-4,MK-677 & YK-11.

What i can say, you will never feel want to go back to natural workout after experienced with sarms, it's worth the result you want. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Shah.Legno: Dec 2 2019, 02:48 PM
Amedion
post Dec 2 2019, 04:25 PM

It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's star
3,377 posts

Ostarine to retain muscle on a cut so i guess you're probably on deficit. Not much of a strength gain but adds endurance.

You better get your bloodwork checked bro before going another cycle.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0254sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:44 PM