Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
86 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V3, Info and FAQ

views

SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 14 2017, 08:14 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(lone_wolf @ Aug 14 2017, 06:39 AM)
Early morning already got rider deserved to be punch in the face, ask me to come quickly, when i reach his street and asked which one his house or can he come outside as I cant see the house no. Bcoz its still dark. He have the nerve to scold me tell me if you don't know then why u accept, bcoz he in a hurry to catch his flight. I straight cancel.
padan Muka for that cb rider..justice for teaching him a lesson. although it's better you call CS to remark in case the rider complain. which area is this?
the rider didn't try to call you after you cancel?
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 14 2017, 03:36 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(Jitty @ Aug 14 2017, 02:07 PM)
This few days indeed b2b features indeed very "tricky"

After pick up rider from Mid valley towards LRT Taman Jaya, immeadiately after i press pick up, i received another ping from Mid valley also to Cheras pandan Indah.

I am not even close to the 1km radius of 1st rider drop off location and i immeadiately get a ping.

Grab tricks to drop our AR or apps bug issues?
QUOTE(crixalisrox @ Aug 14 2017, 03:27 PM)
Same , what I did now is immediately off the available for job button after pick up . Then slide on before arriving to rider destination .
thing is scared whether incentive still counted or not when you off the available button after pick up...I know others have said incentive still Jalan but will wait until this week top up day to confirm if the incentive amount is reflect this or only when the available button is on.

SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 14 2017, 04:01 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(doncab @ Aug 14 2017, 12:24 PM)
i just received promo (weekend RM5) reimbursement into my cash wallet and all 4 trips credited already

but why i get 'duplicate' topup based on booking ID end with '-1'? is there any additional bonus?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

well I have your answer.... system error on their side.... I also like you had duplicate top up.... grab just deducted the amount from my cash wallet (first time ever see negative amount as I had already cashed out).

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 14 2017, 09:29 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(WhiteWing @ Aug 14 2017, 07:53 PM)
Ajaran sesat haram... If switch off , consider offline and don't have incentive ?
QUOTE(yshiuan @ Aug 14 2017, 07:57 PM)
Consider offline.
QUOTE(willemng @ Aug 14 2017, 08:28 PM)
Why you always want to confuse newbies?
You want me to pull out my own record with grab email to prove that we dint bluff u?
I confuse newbies,?! Don't talk rubbish, even sifu seems confuse.
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 15 2017, 12:14 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(willemng @ Aug 15 2017, 12:10 AM)
So Talk cock like u?
who talk cock? you are the one who claimed there were two versions of the app and that suddenly there's no more available button, remember?? yeah that confused a lot more people.

Or what about the one where your rating is so super high because you are such a good talker, then the next week it went to below 4.80? Then after that a few days later kena suspend.... blink.gif

Look in the mirror before you spout rubbish.

This post has been edited by moosekaka: Aug 15 2017, 12:16 AM
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 15 2017, 09:57 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(willemng @ Aug 15 2017, 08:16 AM)
Grab is testing their app every day every hour. 
Haha.  Spout rubbish? We will see who spout rubbish in time. Enjoy grabing n i rather to grab more cash rather than being judge by nonsense.

I can be good talker to boost my rating highsky just to save for "educate" rider, when u educate them,  rating dropped.

Few days later kena suspended,  hmm.  Why u dint questions our legend monkeyboy why he kena banned? He is such high performance driver to bag money. Use your brain to think before you judge.  Maybe you dint bag incentive enough so grab dont really look into u.

Since you claimed the turn off available button considered  offline,  so let it be the ajaran sesat.  I don't care. Earning is your. whistling.gif
You didn't read carefully, it wasn't me that say ajaran sesat... I quoted sifu whitewing.I never claimed., I said NOT SURE....
You got some cheek to say think carefully before judge.... Empty tincan rattles loudest.

This post has been edited by moosekaka: Aug 15 2017, 10:02 AM
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 01:04 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(starex80 @ Aug 16 2017, 12:53 AM)
After u press drop off, you will go to a screen in which u can enter the toll, then u press proceed will go to the final screen in which the system add in fares + toll - promo code = total fares that should collected from rider provided it is pay by cash.

If total fares is 0, means rider no need pay u any. Grab will reimburse the promo code to u the next day. If deduct the promo still have balance, collect that balance from rider.

If the passenger pay via grabpay, you cannot collect fares from him, grab will reimburse into wallet. Please see carefully n take note
this few days got annoying ad/banner on top of the drop off screen when rider using grabpay.... to remind you not to collect cash because rider used grab pay. problem is a few times already, if you don't click the close button on that reminder... it won't let the drop off process continue, ie when you click the drop off button nothing happens... force you to close the grab pay banner first.
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 01:21 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(mac17 @ Aug 16 2017, 01:14 PM)
Blue taxi? If yes you not alone. I face the same issues.
yesterday I drop off passenger at Mandarin klcc at 7pm.... lots of blue taxi camp out there.... but they just stare... anyway got police there also, some VIP stay there for SEA games. I never camp there, but got make two rounds and pick up another passenger at Mandarin again after five mins.
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 02:59 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 16 2017, 02:17 PM)
How much hour u spend to get that fare, net is around 288 which is not bad at all.

For flexi got one trick to avoid outstation trip is to maintain your credit wallet within RM15-RM30, for example your credit wallet now is RM20, max u can accept job is RM100, even genting job also won't come in, except Seremban Nilai. But the drawback is u need to keep top up, u might want to buy separate RM10 voucher and reload when need to use. This is an flexi driver sharing to me, workable or not i don't really know.

Even veteran flexi driver don't like Airport trip, waiting there can be torturing unless u got Uber apps and switch on and wait for the queue.
I always wondered who are the kinds of customer who are willing to pay >RM 100 for outstation trip.... how did these people travel in the days before Uber or grab? normal taxi got do these kind of trips?
and for the drivers who take this outstation trips, is it worth it coming back with empty car?

if I was airport grab driver I would use two phones, one for Uber app.

This post has been edited by moosekaka: Aug 16 2017, 03:02 PM
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 03:04 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(July 2nd @ Aug 16 2017, 08:54 AM)
Why ignore?  Just answer it and tell them nicely.  Next time, inform the rider before you cancel, be professional.  If I'm the rider, you kena already...tongue.gif

Your question, not sure.
I once answered a call after I had cancelled (informed via chat that I can't find them).... told them on phone I cancelled already and reasons, they immediately threaten to report me.
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 03:40 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 16 2017, 03:12 PM)
Tourist i guess, some is emergency with family pass away or in serious ill and require them to go back asap

Outstation trip normally not worth it, unless they willing to pay extra

p/s : one more type customer is to cheat RM8 promo code (100% sure grab)
what you mean by cheat promo, how does that work in outstation trips?
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 03:43 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 16 2017, 03:41 PM)
nobody accept their job in 2 request, grab will give out promo code worth RM8 to the customer
haha, gaming.... if accept they straight cancel? probably put" driver request cancel"as reason also. that's why I always call CS to remark now on PAX.
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 06:27 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(Sedago Mimpi @ Aug 16 2017, 06:19 PM)
Same goes to rider's app...
same now 630pm still cannot connect to server..... maybe after this we can start to see some changes on their IT and software management personnel

This post has been edited by moosekaka: Aug 16 2017, 06:28 PM
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 06:33 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(uberXman @ Aug 16 2017, 06:31 PM)
Feel like wanna go out driving ublur immediately...
need to get another phone first. don't want to get banned haha.... I wonder if after this customers will be trusting enough to come back to Grab... not reliable and no communication also on their side
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 06:34 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(crixalisrox @ Aug 16 2017, 06:33 PM)
Got ping d wor , otw pick up rider .

Area Bandar utama
are you on iPhone or Android and what version?
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 06:51 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(lznce2679 @ Aug 16 2017, 06:48 PM)
647pm sentul area still connecting...
same one utama 650pm still connecting
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 07:05 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(kojack18 @ Aug 16 2017, 07:00 PM)
Now b2b job.. to pavilion.. bye bye 7pm incentive
just up 7pm Damansara utama
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 07:10 PM

30 posts

hey guess what grab Malaysia has its own Twitter!

This post has been edited by moosekaka: Aug 16 2017, 07:11 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 10:28 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(SGSuser @ Aug 16 2017, 10:00 PM)
Stupid trash grab trip fare rm15 but rider ask uturn back to pickup point shortly few mins after pickup...so they paid me rm10 instead of rm15...i reported to cs and operator said its my fault for overcharging them, should only charge based on the distance from pickup to uturn to pickup again

Now grab want to potong extra from my credit wallet

Piece of trash crapcar...semua salah driver..go eff urself sean goh
you should have dropped off back at the pickup, called CS to cancel the job.
SUSmoosekaka
post Aug 16 2017, 10:46 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(SGSuser @ Aug 16 2017, 10:30 PM)
Yeap...that should have been the way
actually I'm not sure what CS mean by want to potong your credit even more.... original fare was 15, but they only paid you 10. so they should REFUND you rm1 instead.

86 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.3127sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:32 PM