8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V3, Info and FAQ

views

flyingteeku
post Aug 14 2017, 08:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(lone_wolf @ Aug 14 2017, 06:39 AM)
Early morning already got rider deserved to be punch in the face, ask me to come quickly, when i reach his street and asked which one his house or can he come outside as I cant see the house no. Bcoz its still dark. He have the nerve to scold me tell me if you don't know then why u accept, bcoz he in a hurry to catch his flight. I straight cancel.
Good job bro...make him wait for another driver to come and miss his flight..
flyingteeku
post Aug 17 2017, 12:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 17 2017, 12:12 PM)
manual count lor, total cancellation will shown in the apps.
QUOTE(kojack18 @ Aug 17 2017, 12:13 PM)
Bro, total shown on apps is only for Dax. Driver canx.

Pax hidden and require.manual as u mentioned.
Pax cacellation only counted when passenger cancel and remark that driver ask to cancel. So it is very hard to track.
flyingteeku
post Aug 17 2017, 12:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(starex80 @ Aug 17 2017, 12:30 PM)
All pax u just record down regardless what reason given by them.

If yout know count dax, sure u know count pax. Same formula apply.

Being suspended. Don't know when can free to go attend their training and don't know if incentive can get back since not able to connection to the system

Crap crap crab
Same bro...I could not drive also..car accident...still under repair..every week incentives 0 is very heartache...
flyingteeku
post Aug 21 2017, 06:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(Sedago Mimpi @ Aug 21 2017, 06:06 PM)
I didn't answer because it was not b2b ping nor did it was a GS and I was still ferrying a rider at that time. 5 miss calls and after that the sms came. Love to screenshot the number and let you guys see but I think better not. Reported to CS about it and got a reply that they had gave a stern warning to "pax" about the inappropriate sms.
I also face something like what u face..got call from a stranger that tell me she is at this location but there is no ping whatsoever...weird...
flyingteeku
post Aug 28 2017, 01:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Aug 28 2017, 12:45 AM)
your story makes no sense, don't prostitutes normally want$$from you?? instead your story seems like they want to pay  you instead πŸ˜šπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
free threesome also didnt take??
Maybe he is too handsome...that's why he is paid to have one night stand
flyingteeku
post Sep 14 2017, 09:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

You've been selected to enjoy more than RM70 off rides from 14th - 18th September 2017. Here's how:
1. Book a ride with the promo code HPH1, and enjoy RM4 off that ride.
2. After that, you will unlock another promo code worth RM4 off x 1 ride.
3. Book another ride with your new promo code to unlock a third one, worth RM9 off x 7 rides.
flyingteeku
post Sep 18 2017, 01:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(July 2nd @ Sep 17 2017, 07:06 PM)
This ahboy!!!! My goodness!  Because of your stupid questions, I answer or ask stupidly now...  Why did you keep asking how much others can earn per hour in average?  When others answered 300 gross per day is achievable, but when someone else answered 250 gross or even less 200 gross, why did you ask 'why you all said can easily gross 300 per day when this who just can make 200 or 250 gross?'  Hello this ahboy!  300 gross can be achieved on experienced drivers or sometimes based on luck or locations or time!  How can you expect everyone can achieve the your so-called expected amount when everyone comes from different places or working times or driving styles (flexi, incentives, mixtures of both etc.)?  If ones really can't hit your so-called expected fares per day 300 gross, then so what?  It's not anyone fault here (not those who said 300 gross is bullshit nor 200 gross is looser).  25 nett per hour, 20 nett or even 15 nett per hour if worst, there's nothing wrong, sure sometimes there are gains and losses, so what?  Stop calculating every cents you might lost (fuel, time, maintenance etc), the earning shouldn't be counted in this way...  Empty car back home is very norm for outskirts drivers like us you know?  If you can't bear or always feel rugi when think about it then you better get your car parking than driving.  Even now after the removal of busy area requirements, I always ended up at the most FAVOURITE place God likes to send me to every week that caused me empty car back home for 1 hour++ then how?  Stop thinking worth or not worth, you want money to survive then just drive.  Your main problem is you really think and calculate too much until abnormal already, you know? (From an outsider's view)  And the PROBLEM is you don't even know you have problem! (Sorry to say so but I must tell you!)
Ahboy post also irritate silent reader like me..beh tahan..sounds like OCD illness..
flyingteeku
post Sep 19 2017, 02:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Sep 18 2017, 11:20 PM)
I'm a retired driver.  Nobody can teach you about grab.  The pings u get are random.  Sometimes u get short trips, sometimes u get long.  Its hard to tell the pattern of certain areas.  Sometimes when u go near to lrt expecting short trips, u get a RM20 ping from a condo 2km away because all the drivers near that condo ignored the ping, so it bounced to u.

U have to experience it yourself.  Accept as many trips as possible, unless u get ping to seremban, maybe u can ignore.  As u drive into different areas, u will learn what is the pattern of demand in that area and again it can be random. So, 30% is luck.  U play forex also need luck.

Then after u figure out this patent, and how to balance it with your AR, u can decide what u want to play at which hour of the day.  Incentive or fare.  And, u dont have to drive to a certain area just to start driving.  Start from your house.  Dont waste time and petrol to drive all the way to wangsa maju or sentul only then u turn on the app.

I've been reading all your questions that u posted and u wasted alot of time.  When I first started, it only took me 4 days to figure this out.  The second week, 50+ hours, I was already earning 2k nett after commission deduction, 50% fare 50% incentive. And and at that time, the AR requirement for incentive was 90%.  And it got better along the way.

Go out and drive.  Put the 70% effort in and the rest is luck.  Life is like a box of chocolate, u wont know what u will get.  But if u dont put in the effort to open the box, u will get nothing.
Sifoo monkey, good to see you here. .....now is a matter of months before part timer like me retire soon as well..
flyingteeku
post Sep 20 2017, 12:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

Incentives in but less rm8 from my calculation. Notice there is rm10 top up promotion to my cash balance.
flyingteeku
post Sep 20 2017, 07:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(Sedago Mimpi @ Sep 20 2017, 03:48 AM)
Had this experience just now. I was at home can't sleep, so I just let the app running. Suddenly came a ping from one sekolah rendah cina in Teluk Pulai Klang to PJ, rm28 ride. What the harm, just accept and use the app chat to inform rider 10mins eta. Just some 50 meters from pickup location, the rider cancelled the booking and I said it aloud, what the heck. I just turned around and 10 secs later the ping came through. Same location, same destination, same name with the same fare. Ok, I turned around. I was on the side road parallel to the school some 30 meters away. Saw that no one was there and suddenly my hair started to risen. My eyes still fixed there to locate any soul or any person there but I can't see any. Bulu roma sudah naik I just cabut from there. Dunno if any of you experienced the same thing. I'm attaching the booking here. I'm sorry whoever you there that I cancelled the booking, I'm sorry if you are a really living person. But I damn kecut tadi. Can understand if it was a highschool, sometimes they have this activities but for a sekolah rendah, I dunno about it.

The school located near housing area but a bit secluded at the end with dimmed streetlights.

By the way, the booking name sounds like Indian girl...
Yesterday was the last day of hungry ghost month according to chinese belief... Maybe not a real person...
flyingteeku
post Sep 22 2017, 07:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(Kelifu @ Sep 22 2017, 07:05 PM)
Hmmmm...
Seriously the discount?
flyingteeku
post Sep 23 2017, 08:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(Kelifu @ Sep 23 2017, 07:28 AM)
I remind my sis that grab got promotion code today, ask her to use for book.. Then she sent me the booking like this just now πŸ™πŸ™ GG.
Haha... Later argument comes when fare no promo , rider and drive black face, end up 1 star for driver.. better educate ur sister....
flyingteeku
post Sep 27 2017, 08:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(nasirwhd @ Sep 26 2017, 09:16 PM)
Here in penang no flexi yet.
Penang too small, not worth to do flexi..gelugor to gurney only cost rm14...

Yesterday receive a ping to sungai petani..but fare pathetic..only rm59...grab will take commission almost rm12....and back sure empty car... Thinking it will be waste of time to call rider and nego ..better ignore..
flyingteeku
post Sep 27 2017, 04:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

Just now took grab in Peugeot 408...rm4 ride...maintenance of the car may eat alot to the driver's earning..being a driver myself, I understand this kuli work, I end up top up rm4 for him...
flyingteeku
post Sep 28 2017, 04:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Sep 28 2017, 03:48 PM)
been too long since I worked here to remember haha..
I can tell you some countries gaji masuk first day of the month.
Me in MNC but gaji fist day of the month. ..sigh..

Anyway, since yesterday with promo code, ping comes non stop...consistent 4 trips and some 5 trips per hour block...in Penang max incentives is only for 3 trips per hour block..so rugi....even hide at my regular place after complete 3 trip still got ping. Haha..
flyingteeku
post Sep 28 2017, 06:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(nasirwhd @ Sep 28 2017, 06:20 PM)
Haha, try hide at taman negara teluk bahang. Can beach swimming naked some more.
Haha....pantai kerachut area...i ever sent 2 passenger there... Sure no ping come back..they also afraid and jot down my number and ask me to fetch them back late afternoon.
flyingteeku
post Sep 29 2017, 09:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(nasirwhd @ Sep 29 2017, 04:59 AM)
Damn it. Got ping trip from jln kampar to tg bungah. Rm15 for 8.5km. Bcoz of several roads being flooded and closed, had to make long reverse and several detours. Soo really not worth it
No bullet to ignore/cancel trips?...this morning I ignore 3 long trips mostly to gurney/tg bungah area as it is UP block...and my AR still healthy...

This post has been edited by flyingteeku: Sep 29 2017, 09:55 AM
flyingteeku
post Sep 30 2017, 05:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(nasirwhd @ Sep 30 2017, 01:55 AM)
3 years i studied in UIA gombak. No need to study V1 or V2 thread. The moment i heard the word Mapren, its all bring back nostalgic memories.

Another nostalgic greeting, "yes ma brother, hawau u?"

So far in penang i encountered 2 mapren ordered grab.
Npark and Epark , heavens of mapren...
flyingteeku
post Sep 30 2017, 12:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(Defallen @ Sep 30 2017, 08:34 AM)
Problem with that place is that I always got ping for those locations after I passed the fork at Lebuhraya Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu. 8KM U-TurnΒ  sad.gif
I think can go less than that, there is shortcut beside egate and go through the TLDM training centre..should be about 3-4km only..
QUOTE(skylinelover @ Sep 30 2017, 10:01 AM)
Yo!

Wanna checking how is the passenger frequency in teluk bahang and tropical fruit farm?

Last time went 2 fruit farm no GRAB car 2 balik at all. Adei.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚End up i tumpang tour group bus and pay the driver RM10.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Usually less driver...if lucky can get driver who drop off passenger there...better book advance grab 6 seater but depend if driver want to accept. If u book advance MULA, they will definitely come.

QUOTE(nasirwhd @ Sep 30 2017, 10:49 AM)
Better stay still. Penang consistent red hotspot is bayan baru 0530 - 1400, 1700 - 2200; gtown 0700 - 1500, 2000 - 0200. Ayer itam n jelutong are good too.

But on weekend too many drivers. Many come from ipoh taiping n sg petani to do full throttle grabbing.
Even weekday also many drivers especially those from seberang and SP come Penang cari makan...

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Sep 30 2017, 11:29 AM)
aren't penangites known for their stinginess πŸ˜‚
if GS implemented I think 90% will take GS... but then good also more matches πŸ™„
No doubt about that..haha..

This post has been edited by flyingteeku: Sep 30 2017, 12:53 PM
flyingteeku
post Oct 1 2017, 12:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,006 posts

QUOTE(nasirwhd @ Sep 30 2017, 06:30 PM)
Do u mean jln akuarium between jabatan laut and pejabat perikanan?

Come on laa...plis dont subjudice treat us from mainland.

I for example never purposely drive direct to penang island. It just that 5 out of 7 days per week i drive part time, for sure got ping to drive rider from mainland to island.

(Which is very good as rider is paying the toll cost for me to cross the bridge...he he heee)
Haha..those from mainland, I thought ping very less there? Most of them will come to island...I have heard some drivers from BM , prai area will drive Uber instead as more riders are using uber in mainland.

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.3126sec    0.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:45 PM