> BON KIARA @ MONT KIARA, Thematic Dreams, Thematic Living Investment

views

A.B.D.
post Jul 31 2017, 03:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

some info here.

http://v3.propwall.my/news/91844/bon-estates-hosts-the-bloc

according to the article, total land size is four acres, quite big and possible to have over thousand units.

when he said "flanking" the high rise will be commercial with f&b and retail, i get the feeling it's combining 2 pieces of 2-acres land. and because it is quite big, it may be OK to be located in a more "ulu" place of mont kiara provided the commercial is very attractive.

there is such space on jalan kiara 3 around the sefina (sunrise), saville (mkh) area, jalan kiara 5 area (sunway mont) and asiaquest kiaramas area (ayuria). and of course all these guesses could be totally wrong tongue.gif

This post has been edited by A.B.D.: Jul 31 2017, 03:16 PM
A.B.D.
post Jul 31 2017, 10:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(kbandito @ Jul 31 2017, 09:53 PM)
Some squatters opposite Aston Kiara 3 are being cleared down. It is likely to be anything from Kiara 1888 upto TWY.
I don't think there is any 4-acre along Jalan Kiara 1
i know what you're talking about, it's more like directly opposite Richmond.

all the wooden houses in this picture have been demolished until further in also.

https://goo.gl/maps/DiiM4UdSFDr

but this plot of land is small, only around 2 acres.
A.B.D.
post Sep 20 2017, 03:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

Heard on bfm today the MD Goh say they choose land in niche locations that give value (meaning cheaper) and will follow this concept for building up their klang valley land bank.

A.B.D.
post Sep 20 2017, 06:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Sep 20 2017, 05:57 PM)
he blah blah blah, but did he mention exactly where.
no he did not mention where. but the other things he said like "niche" and "value", i think not a good location within MK, which we all expected already. but if damn good concept and product on 4 acres, should sell better than those copy and paste condo.
A.B.D.
post Sep 25 2017, 01:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Sep 20 2017, 06:59 PM)
This location already know but cannot share out yet to public.
very wild guess, it is a horseshoe or C shaped land around impian villas tongue.gif

you don't have to answer of course
A.B.D.
post Nov 30 2017, 04:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(A.B.D. @ Sep 25 2017, 01:56 PM)
very wild guess, it is a horseshoe or C shaped land around impian villas  tongue.gif

you don't have to answer of course
bingo! biggrin.gif

http://www.epbt.gov.my/osc/Proj1_Info.cfm?Name=698422&S=S
A.B.D.
post Dec 2 2017, 10:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Dec 2 2017, 01:12 AM)
As I suspected. In the Segambut side bordering Mont Kiara. Saw an empty plot of land above NSE.

How far up are these developers willing to develop around Jln Kiara 3/Jln Segambut? The road is narrow and dy pretty jammed during peak hours. I wouldn't be surprised if complaints about the overdevelopment along that road will crop up sooner or later. hmm.gif
The land is south of NSE opposite Richmond condo. It wraps around Impian Villas in a C shape. All existing houses on the land has been demolished and waiting to be cleared. Interestingly one small part of the land is across the Jalan Segambut/Jalan Kiara 3 road which is right next to Jalan Kiara 4.

Google map link
A.B.D.
post Dec 16 2017, 09:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(asiabrickfields @ Dec 16 2017, 08:28 PM)
thumbsup.gif thanks for the link

has anyone seen a project like this before, where the land is C shaped wrapping around another development?
A.B.D.
post Dec 16 2017, 11:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

4-5 years construction period too I think
A.B.D.
post Dec 18 2017, 12:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Dec 18 2017, 12:10 PM)
yes. why ah? it's perfectly possible, and perfectly legitimate. No legal issues.

however if u r a buyer, then it's up to u whether u want to buy such a projek.

if you don't like the plot shape, move on...so many projek for choosing
Yes? Where? I’m asking for my own knowledge purpose.
A.B.D.
post Dec 18 2017, 05:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Dec 18 2017, 03:15 PM)
Well, that depends on the temperament of the Villa Impian residents there. Some of them may not like the piling works and the dust from the construction site that will be going on soon at their backyard, regardless of how nice the project is plus its commercial element. Look at how 11 residents from Tiara Faber, 1 Desa and Desa Eight are protesting the construction of The Address phase 1 and 2 then you get the idea dy.
Don't forget, what is surrounding villa impian, all squatters, which is not the case for the taman desa properties you mentioned.

I believe most villa impian owners are happy that somebody is developing the land. they would've preferred landed or low rise but i'm sure they know it is impossible. whatever bon's plans, it is better than squatters. a big problem for the next few years would be wind carrying debris, paint and even concrete.

villa crystal is a bit similar to taman desa case, there is a land next to it full of mature trees but approved for a high rise condo. they put up a banner "say no to overbuilt". i'm sure they won't protest if it was squatters on the land.

This post has been edited by A.B.D.: Dec 18 2017, 06:01 PM
A.B.D.
post Dec 18 2017, 08:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Dec 18 2017, 08:05 PM)
it's really not as uncommon as you may expect tongue.gif

OK, off the top of my head, google UBER 388 condo in upper east coast singapore there. the condo plot encircles two semi dee or something like that.
Singapore? Lol then it’s not exactly “common” in Malaysia is it?
A.B.D.
post Dec 19 2017, 10:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Dec 19 2017, 08:16 AM)
I'm more familiar with singapore market so i give example there.
i'm sure i've seen such property in msia as well.

I said "not as uncommon as what you think". There's a difference.

you ask for example i give u example then you LOL,. up to you lah what to believe! how is it so difficult for you to imagine. Let's say developer buy up 20 houses to build a condo, but 3 houses in the centre don't want to sell, you end up the developer build around the 3 houses lor.
imagine you ask has anyone seen lamb meat pau, where to buy? and some stranger answer you: not as uncommon as you think, north china a lot, you LOL or not?

anyway uber 388 is low rise, front side wrapping a house with L shape, not C. thanks for sharing beautiful singapore location. https://goo.gl/maps/c15dYzVdoWv

In many cities, high rise next to shorter buildings/shophouses is more common. to think of it C shape land also not common what more developments. BON's 858 units can't be mostly low rise, so expect significant blocking of sunlight for impian villas which in some countries is not legal, but malaysia ok lah tongue.gif but anyway congrats to impian villas owners thumbsup.gif
A.B.D.
post Jan 3 2018, 10:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

2Q2018 launch according to Edge article
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/content/adve...d-exciting-2018
A.B.D.
post Aug 27 2018, 11:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

few months ago they put up a picture like artist impression of the building. then they took it down sometime in the last 1 month.

status is tangguh
http://www.epbt.gov.my/osc/Proj1_Info.cfm?Name=730112&S=S

A.B.D.
post Oct 17 2018, 05:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

@gerrardho you have a great vantage point!

also if you pan to the right at twy, you can spy on the progress of the access road to twy from jalan segambut/kiara 3. that may answer your question.

part of the bon kiara land is on the alignment of jalan kiara 4.
A.B.D.
post Oct 18 2018, 12:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

i mean the person who took this photo should be able to take a photo of twy construction of access road linking with jalan segambut too.

https://forum.lowyat.net/uploads/attach-36/...-1539767493.jpg

segambut mp hannah's office could be a starting point for the question you have.

A.B.D.
post Dec 28 2018, 04:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Jul 21 2017, 12:15 AM)
Small sizes to Family sizes.

COMING SOON.
this COMING SOON taking very long lah rclxs0.gif
A.B.D.
post Mar 8 2019, 11:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 8 2019, 10:59 AM)
seems like this round launching soon for real liao.... 750psf or below 800psf sini boleh jalan or not or not? hopefully its not leasehold like inspirasi....
rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif

for 750-800psf it better be presented as a super excellent masterplan, including how to clear the squatters opposite and new road connections to link up with other parts of MK. all new projects in this area should have worked together on this topic, how they will all contribute to improve the surroundings and road connections. all of them would have benefited.

if only talk about how nice it will be within the fence then tough la, the outside so crap.
A.B.D.
post Mar 8 2019, 11:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,317 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 8 2019, 11:35 AM)
yea... outside is memang segambut... lol... despite jalan kiara address or what not.... but this developer ada reputation of doing anything more than outside the fence ka? hopefully the 750-800 is just gross price only...
never been to their bangsar south site, hopefully the bon estate buyers can answer your question

but hopefully they can turn the surroundings outside their site to be the same as outside their bangsar gallery rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0200sec    0.59    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:32 PM