Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Zairil says new intimate pictures are ‘fake’, DAP fans there is hope

views

nasiputih
post Apr 21 2017, 07:59 PM

Getting Started
216 posts

Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) raided the home of Johor exco Abd Latif Bandi and seized 150 handbags, a luxury vehicle and RM41,000.
user posted image

even budak darjah 5, can differentiate "curi cium" from "curi wang".
SUStalzer
post Apr 21 2017, 08:00 PM

bagusnya
757 posts

QUOTE(nasiputih @ Apr 21 2017, 07:59 PM)
Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) raided the home of Johor exco Abd Latif Bandi and seized 150 handbags, a luxury vehicle and RM41,000.
user posted image

even budak darjah 5, can differentiate "curi cium" from "curi wang".
kenot brain why a lady need this much of bags.

CastleFire
post Apr 21 2017, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(Dekapai @ Apr 19 2017, 06:08 PM)
seriously dont give a damn if its real or fake. i rather have a orgy party guy that honestly runs the country than a 2.6b songlapping racist with sub par economical skills
Haha rather have a husband that cheats on his wife and abandon his family for pm
SUSautoman5891
post Apr 21 2017, 08:11 PM

16 posts

Fake or real police must investigate muslim drink possible wine and kissing. Now we wait for investigation from police. Find the source of the pictures. Location, time, etc.

This post has been edited by automan5891: Apr 21 2017, 08:11 PM
SUSautoman5891
post Apr 21 2017, 08:13 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(talzer @ Apr 21 2017, 08:00 PM)
kenot brain why a lady need this much of bags.
Dirty money cannot put in bank. Bank ask where this RM100k come from every month?
SUSamon_meiz
post Apr 22 2017, 02:50 PM

On my way
686 posts

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Apr 21 2017, 07:32 PM)
The actors/actress in the video not necessarily the real person concerned. Refer Anwar's sex video thingy. Put on some latex mask and make up, voila actor A can become B. And this was years ago, in Thailand, before Wolf on Wall Street in Hollywood.
Video can manipulate one ah, seriously. Can add or minus a person in the video one, like cartoon and real human. Go find out.

The video is the one with the GRO.
The one with Dyana drinking wine should be pictures.

All the above done before : Anwar sex videoshttp://www.milosuam.net/2011/04/video-seks-anwar-kantoi-kerana-janggut.html,
Azmin sex pictures with prostitute
http://brojinggo.blogspot.my/2012/05/gamba...-azmin-ali.html. Azmin one tooo obvious it's photoshop.

Not t0 mention they tried pulling a fast one with LGE son
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...-guan-engs-son/

All of this been done before, with the same grainy2 pics which a good CCTV video also can do better. So, unless you were in gua during Anwar sex vids hu ha, we see this and go meh, again kah.
Too much, too often by UMNO.
This is old issue

Their scandal start way before dyana contest on the previous election (that she lost). There are other photos of them.

This is not the only video and the only photo about them

Its up to u to believe it or not

We all have our on opinion

QUOTE(dangerminimouse @ Apr 21 2017, 07:34 PM)
can you name me one politician that can support the economy and doesn't cheat on their wife?

its a video meh? pls share the link? I am interested to find out.
Lim guan eng
Lim kit siang

Enough?
eaglehelang
post Apr 22 2017, 03:50 PM

Regular
1,075 posts

QUOTE(amon_meiz @ Apr 22 2017, 02:50 PM)
This is old issue
Their scandal start way before dyana contest on the previous election (that she lost). There are other photos of them.

This is not the only video and the only photo about them

Its up to u to believe it or not

We all have our on opinion
Lim guan eng
Lim kit siang

Enough?
I know, so? Its ongoing, more so when elections are near. Before Anwar and Azmin, there were many more other allegations against oppo politicians. Previous GEs(plural) you in gua kah?
Until we are immuned to it already. Anwar and Azmin et al came out of it with wins.

LGE has been said to have affair with a an assistant, since last GE this been circulating, so he also tainted.
Only real old oldies like LKS, the late Karpal(cos he paralyzed how to ehem2 sex scandal), the late Nik Aziz

Current one(now) from RPK is Rafizi have sex/touch2 underage boys. This though isnt new allegation, been going on since Anwar sodomy trial, YEARS ago. Cos Rafizi so loyal to Anwar, they say he also homo, got buttsex with Anwar, and little boys.

After so many years, again and again and again and again accuse abt sex sex sex. And kantoi photoshop, fake story hundreds of times with various issues.
->It just becomes another Utusan/Papagomo article written by different hand.

SUSamon_meiz
post Apr 22 2017, 03:53 PM

On my way
686 posts

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Apr 22 2017, 03:50 PM)
I know, so? Its ongoing, more so when elections are near. Before Anwar and Azmin, there were many more other allegations against oppo politicians. Previous GEs(plural) you in gua kah?
Until we are immuned to it already. Anwar and Azmin et al came out of it with wins.

LGE has been said to have affair with a an assistant, since last GE this been circulating, so he also tainted.
Only real old oldies like LKS, the late Karpal(cos he paralyzed how to ehem2 sex scandal), the late Nik Aziz

Current one(now) from RPK is Rafizi have sex/touch2 underage boys. This though isnt new allegation, been going on since Anwar sodomy trial, YEARS ago. Cos Rafizi so loyal to Anwar, they say he also homo,  got buttsex with Anwar, and little boys.

After so many years, again and again and again and again accuse abt sex sex sex. And kantoi photoshop, fake story hundreds of times with various issues.
1)win apa? Last time i cek. Anwar still in prison

2)dyana dont even deny it. It's so obvious its her. She didn't even deny when asked by reporter

vanpersie91
post Apr 22 2017, 04:09 PM

Regular-ly posting shits and stuffs
1,478 posts

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Apr 22 2017, 03:50 PM)

Current one(now) from RPK is Rafizi have sex/touch2 underage boys. This though isnt new allegation, been going on since Anwar sodomy trial, YEARS ago. Cos Rafizi so loyal to Anwar, they say he also homo,  got buttsex with Anwar, and little boys.

plotekkkk
eaglehelang
post Apr 22 2017, 04:25 PM

Regular
1,075 posts

QUOTE(amon_meiz @ Apr 22 2017, 03:53 PM)
1)win apa? Last time i cek. Anwar still in prison

2)dyana dont even deny it. It's so obvious its her. She didn't even deny when asked by reporter
1) Anwar, Azmin won their seats in 2013, the scandals didnt effect them.
Others like Tian Chua also won, comfortably. LGE affair with assistant or some lady, not a damper.

2) Ok so? So big issue until must open thread? Life and death issue kah to to voter? Rampant songlap no care liao? Sabah there another MACC bust with loads of money forget liao? So easily distracted?

Zairil and Dyana one no sexy mexy in bed video like Anwar one. Or Mustafa Ali one. The pics not even half as scandalous as the other muslim politicians kena.
Anwar had 2 videos, one with Thai pros, one supposed he do with male. Still won in 2013.

The boy cry wolf have overused this tactic, overkill.

kaffra
post Apr 22 2017, 04:52 PM

On my way
636 posts

this wont shift any votes away from opp supporters, but more importantly shows the majority of malays the type of people opposing Ruu355. smile.gif

---------------
hli Parlimen Bukit Bendera daripada DAP, Zairil Khir Johari menyeru seluruh Ahli Parlimen dari Sarawak menolak pindaan ke atas Akta 355 Bidang Kuasa Mahkamah Syariah.

Kata beliau, rang undang-undang (RUU) persendirian yang dibentangkan oleh Presiden PAS, Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang itu akan memberi lebih kuasa kepada Mahkamah Syariah.

“Jika pindaan ini diluluskan, Mahkamah Syariah akan mempunyai kuasa untuk melaksanakan apa sahaja bentuk hukuman yang dibenarkan oleh Islam selain daripada hukuman bunuh.

“Ini termasuk hukuman 100 sebatan kepada penzina, 80 sebatan kerana fitnah seksual, 40-80 sebatan kerana mabuk dan hukuman penjara termasuk pelucutan hak harta untuk mereka yang bidaah dan murtad,” dakwanya dalam satu kenyataan media hari ini.

This post has been edited by kaffra: Apr 22 2017, 04:59 PM
SUSamon_meiz
post Apr 22 2017, 06:04 PM

On my way
686 posts

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Apr 22 2017, 04:25 PM)
1) Anwar, Azmin won their seats in 2013, the scandals didnt effect them.
Others like Tian Chua also won, comfortably. LGE affair with assistant or some lady, not a damper.

2) Ok so? So big issue until must open thread? Life and death issue kah to to voter?  Rampant songlap no care liao? Sabah there another MACC bust with loads of money forget liao? So easily distracted?

Zairil and Dyana one no sexy mexy in bed video like Anwar one. Or Mustafa Ali one. The pics not even half as scandalous as the other muslim politicians kena.
Anwar had 2 videos, one with Thai pros, one supposed he do with male. Still won in 2013.

The boy cry wolf have overused this tactic, overkill.
1)thats not the issue. The issue is zairil and dyana commit a scandal

I dont care whether they won or not. Of course they could win

Malaysian voters mostly dumb hypocrite fanatics
Who would vote just anybody who carry their party flag
Just like dap support pas in the past

2)its a discussion thread. Nothing wrong.

Who say songlap no care?

Everyday got thread about songlap
eaglehelang
post Apr 22 2017, 08:15 PM

Regular
1,075 posts

QUOTE(amon_meiz @ Apr 22 2017, 06:04 PM)
1)thats not the issue. The issue is zairil and dyana commit a scandal

I dont care whether they won or not. Of course they could win

Malaysian voters mostly dumb hypocrite fanatics
Who would vote just anybody who carry their party flag
Just like dap support pas in the past

2)its a discussion thread. Nothing wrong.

Who say songlap no care?

Everyday got thread about songlap
YOU , repeat YOU, open thread about Zairil and Dyana . Thread abt songlap is other people open.
Zairil and Dyana pics resurface just as Nasarudin mat Isa get money from SRC International(ie 1MDB) was getting more and more hot.
Or even the case of Adam Rosly of PKR caught and charged by MACC.

As GE nears, I wouldnt be surprised if they come out with pic and vid of oppo politicians having sex with young boys or girls ala Pizzagate style. If they can get that creative.
Or just do it traditional - spice it up with 3 way, changing partners.

SUSamon_meiz
post Apr 22 2017, 09:53 PM

On my way
686 posts

QUOTE(eaglehelang @ Apr 22 2017, 08:15 PM)
YOU , repeat YOU, open thread about Zairil and Dyana . Thread abt songlap is other people open.
Zairil and Dyana pics resurface just as Nasarudin mat Isa get money from SRC International(ie 1MDB) was getting more and more hot.
Or even the case of Adam Rosly of PKR caught and charged by MACC.

As GE nears, I wouldnt be surprised if they come out with pic and vid of oppo politicians having sex with young boys or girls ala Pizzagate style. If they can get  that creative.
Or just do it traditional - spice it up with 3 way, changing partners.
So to open a thread about dyana

I also must in conjunction open a thread about songlap at the same time?

Why? Whats the logic behind that?

I talk about songlap for alot of time in the past. U can check my thread history.

Now i want to talk about Dyana. Hence this thread

stealthrider
post Apr 22 2017, 10:56 PM

9 posts

Macais doing OT on weekends? hmm.gif
joe_mamak
post Apr 22 2017, 10:57 PM

Casual
363 posts

Wow. This thread still hot. biggrin.gif

Aerobrain
post Apr 23 2017, 07:15 AM

37 posts

Nak tengok orang maksiat bukan mahram kena sebat sebat! Plssssss! Mana jais when you need em? Chekinginto budget hotel?
seather
post Apr 23 2017, 07:23 AM

xXxXxXxXx
1,292 posts

still ongoing laugh.gif

14 Pages « < 12 13 14
Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:22 AM