post May 26 2017, 12:59 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

how to turn off safe mode? cant find it on google...suck mang
noien
post May 26 2017, 07:31 AM

Getting Started
3,115 posts

Got a redmi note 4 4gb but flash light can't be turn on. Taking pictures with flash is ok
Anyway to solve?
kapalterbang_737
post May 26 2017, 08:11 AM

Enthusiast
859 posts

QUOTE(noien @ May 26 2017, 07:31 AM)
Got a redmi note 4 4gb but flash light can't be turn on. Taking pictures with flash is ok
Anyway to solve?
Have you try the hardware test?
wokies
post May 26 2017, 08:46 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

want to ask..i bought mocolo TG..but it already peel off from the screen and then i realize the glue that stick the TG to screen only apply at top and bottom with very little amount..can go to shop and ask him to apply some glue at it?

and also can recommend me another TG? first time the TG so easily peel off..the one on my lenovo really hard to remove even after drop and crack..and that one only RM5 confused.gif
Invulnerability
post May 26 2017, 09:13 AM

Getting Started
263 posts

QUOTE(wokies @ May 26 2017, 08:46 AM)
want to ask..i bought mocolo TG..but it already peel off from the screen and then i realize the glue that stick the TG to screen only apply at top and bottom with very little amount..can go to shop and ask him to apply some glue at it?

and also can recommend me another TG? first time the TG so easily peel off..the one on my lenovo really hard to remove even after drop and crack..and that one only RM5 confused.gif
this is normal, i bought PZOZ full covered tempered glass, after the payment, the seller send me the tutorial how to apply. the tutorial like what you said, the center glass is floating, it doesn't even stick with the screen, only the side stick with the phone. anyway wait until it reach and test it, see how the effect. if not happy, will change it to normal tempered glass

This post has been edited by Invulnerability: May 26 2017, 09:16 AM
wokies
post May 26 2017, 09:21 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(Invulnerability @ May 26 2017, 09:13 AM)
this is normal, i bought PZOZ full covered tempered glass, after the payment, the seller send me the tutorial how to apply. the tutorial like what you said, the center glass is floating, it doesn't even stick with the screen, only the side stick with the phone. anyway wait until it reach and test it, see how the effect. if not happy, will change it to normal tempered glass
yaa...when i look at the back of the TG..so small area with glue..Normal TG have glue at most part..want to peel also very hard...for mine, i ask the seller to apply the TG..

later tell me the result..if okay...want to change to PZOZ also..you buy from where? taobao?
kumhoo
post May 26 2017, 09:23 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

Hi, does RN4 come with 2 sim card slot + 1 sd card or it is hybrid 1 sim + 1 sim/sd card?

Also what type of the sim use? Micro or nano sim card slot?
wokies
post May 26 2017, 09:25 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(kumhoo @ May 26 2017, 09:23 AM)
Hi, does RN4 come with 2 sim card slot + 1 sd card or it is hybrid 1 sim + 1 sim/sd card?

Also what type of the sim use? Micro or nano sim card slot?
hybrid....

1 nano + 1 micro i guess
Invulnerability
post May 26 2017, 09:31 AM

Getting Started
263 posts

QUOTE(wokies @ May 26 2017, 09:21 AM)
yaa...when i look at the back of the TG..so small area with glue..Normal TG have glue at most part..want to peel also very hard...for mine, i ask the seller to apply the TG..

later tell me the result..if okay...want to change to PZOZ also..you buy from where? taobao?
most probably same result as yours...don expect too much on these full covered TG.. cry.gif cry.gif
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3322843&hl=
Max
post May 26 2017, 09:33 AM

Regular
1,684 posts

QUOTE(wokies @ May 26 2017, 08:46 AM)

QUOTE(Invulnerability @ May 26 2017, 09:13 AM)
yeah.. im also use PZOZ. no full stick on glass..
kinda no protection if drop. bcoz only stick on side. just protect from scratch.. sweat.gif

normal TG stick full glass, so maximum protection if drop.

is there any curve TG (full screen stick) in the market? say, like for samsung edge /S8
unsure.gif
sordanny
post May 26 2017, 10:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,008 posts

The best SOT I get so far smile.gif
Using stock ROM, unrooted due to online banking
Very satisfied with the phone

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
ideaplus
post May 26 2017, 10:22 AM

On my way
673 posts

QUOTE(sordanny @ May 26 2017, 10:20 AM)
Wah, impressive rclxms.gif
wokies
post May 26 2017, 10:24 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(Invulnerability @ May 26 2017, 09:31 AM)
most probably same result as yours...don expect too much on these full covered TG.. cry.gif  cry.gif
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3322843&hl=
i think i gonna went to taobao and order alot of TG like this..want to try one by one..haha..and buy case too..didnt find my type of case at any shop or seller
wokies
post May 26 2017, 10:25 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(sordanny @ May 26 2017, 10:20 AM)
wahh..so good...SD?

for battery, usually charge when battery 0%? or just charge when do you feel free?
wokies
post May 26 2017, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(Max @ May 26 2017, 09:33 AM)
yeah.. im also use PZOZ.  no full stick on glass..
kinda no protection if drop. bcoz only stick on side. just protect from scratch..  sweat.gif

normal TG stick full glass, so maximum protection if drop.
is there any curve TG (full screen stick) in the market? say, like for samsung edge /S8
  unsure.gif
im now browsing aliexpress and taobao..got many varities until i also dunno what to buy..

for current TG..i also think the same..if drop..die la..sure will peel off and the screen will be damage

got 1 time my lenovo drop when i ride my motorcycle..still in tact the TG..and only minor edge crack to the phone screen display..so good

This post has been edited by wokies: May 26 2017, 10:28 AM
Invulnerability
post May 26 2017, 10:29 AM

Getting Started
263 posts

QUOTE(wokies @ May 26 2017, 10:24 AM)
i think i gonna went to taobao and order alot of TG like this..want to try one by one..haha..and buy case too..didnt find  my type of case at any shop or seller
let us know if u find a good one..haha
wokies
post May 26 2017, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(Invulnerability @ May 26 2017, 10:29 AM)
let us know if u find a good one..haha
at aliexpress and tmall..can see feedback from customer..and customer also provide picture...a bit helpful for me.

i also searching for case with lanyard holes..dunno what the right term..want to put lanyard..hope can prevent it from drop when working..the phone a bit big...3/4 of my shirt pocket only..bend a bit..sure slide down
ckweng
post May 26 2017, 10:50 AM

Craft beers for life!
1,615 posts

QUOTE(wokies @ May 26 2017, 10:26 AM)
im now browsing aliexpress and taobao..got many varities until i also dunno what to buy..

for current TG..i also think the same..if drop..die la..sure will peel off and the screen will be damage

got 1 time my lenovo drop when i ride my motorcycle..still in tact the TG..and only minor edge crack to the phone screen display..so good
QUOTE(wokies @ May 26 2017, 10:44 AM)
at aliexpress and tmall..can see feedback from customer..and customer also provide picture...a bit helpful for me.

i also searching for case with lanyard holes..dunno what the right term..want to put lanyard..hope can prevent it from drop when working..the phone a bit big...3/4 of my shirt pocket only..bend a bit..sure slide down
Can try these 2 coz i've bought before. Full TG with colored bezel will solve the issue with curved edge (coz you won't notice the colored bezel is slightly not attached to the screen) and offer sufficient protection for the screen. Of course, don't forget to choose "Redmi Note 4x" if it's for Malaysia set.

Aliexpress 1
Aliexpress 2

The items arrived after 1-2 weeks. The recent one that i bought was received after 10 days.

This post has been edited by ckweng: May 26 2017, 10:53 AM
wokies
post May 26 2017, 11:00 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(ckweng @ May 26 2017, 10:50 AM)
Can try these 2 coz i've bought before. Full TG with colored bezel will solve the issue with curved edge (coz you won't notice the colored bezel is slightly not attached to the screen) and offer sufficient protection for the screen. Of course, don't forget to choose "Redmi Note 4x" if it's for Malaysia set.

Aliexpress 1
Aliexpress 2

The items arrived after 1-2 weeks. The recent one that i bought was received after 10 days.
ehh..so fast? the delivery time show 24-46 via china post small packet...

thanks..will add into my list rclxms.gif

kapalterbang_737
post May 26 2017, 11:37 AM

Enthusiast
859 posts

since it is quite hard to find a perfect TG for RN4, i decided to use it with casing only..
bought rm4 silicon case from Kedai Ustaz.. it's been 2 months and i dropped my phone 2x already but the casing saves it
until now the screen is good, only some small2 scratches due to coins/keys in the pocket maybe
feels good using the screen without TG =D

214 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0258sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:16 PM