Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Overdue Defect Notice & Witholding Stakeholder Sum, Sample Letters

views

iphonegizmo
post Nov 14 2019, 12:28 PM

Casual
321 posts

Date: 21st oct

Subject: ***EXTERNAL EMAIL*** RE: FINAL LAST REMINDER FOR REPAIR DEFECTS (xx, U13/37R ) BEFORE OFFICAL LETTER TO DATO.KHOR (CEO) & LAWYERS ( DUE 29/10/2019)

1. REPAIR AND RECTIFICATION WORK ON YOUR PROPERTY, OR SERVICE AFTER KEY COLLECTION
2. Call our Customer Relations Executives at
3. 03-3343 9225
4. 03-3343 9825
5. bsa.crd@spsetia.com.my

TO:
Customer Service Dept (cc.Nurulwati Binti Mohd Fadzil)

This is my last final reminder to follow up on all defects to be fix and replaced ! (due 29/10/2019)
Before I post my official letter to your CEO and all your board of directors for not doing a professional job, delaying and ignoring my request.
Including S&P lawyer to withhold the 5% fund until all repairs is done to my satisfaction.
Please take this matter seriously as i will may file a case to high court for all damages and breach of contract.

---------
official letter:
30 Days Notice for Defective Workmanship and/or Materials Rectification :
PROJECT : SETIA ALAM (P11) 2H05
TYPE : DECORA
LOT NO : PT 33xxxx
PURCHASER(S) : xx
VP Date : 15/08/2018

I regret to inform your staff have ignored my request for repair / replacement of defects and that the said defects have not been made good according to the specifications of the Sales and Purchase agreement, By-Laws and the approved plans of MPSA. Enclosed is a list of the outstanding defects for your reference.

Failure or neglect to carry out the rectification works within 30 days from the date of this notice shall result in me undertaking all available remedies under the Sales & Purchase Agreement and permissible law. Which may include engaging third party contractors to complete the rectification work and deducting the cost of repairs from the stakeholders sum or seeking legal redress from the relevant authorities and statuatory bodies.

After 30 days of this notice I will be sending you quotation detailing the costs of all repairs and rectification work and a letter instructing HALIZAH HALIM & KIM as stakeholders to withhold release of the stakeholders funds until further notice.

Thank you for your kind attention and action.
Enc:
Outstanding Defect List

==========
Dear Mr xx,
Hi
Thank you for your email.

As spoken today, we have set an appointment with you on 29/10/2019 @ 10 am to further discuss on the recurrence defects as per your email below.

We do apologized on the inconveniences caused.

Regards

Nurulwati Binti Mohd Fadzil
Executive
Customer Relations

===========
1stnov2019

Dear Mr xx,

With reference to your email as well as on our site visit on Thursday 24/10/2019.

Please be advise that our consultant is in the midst of preparing the new method statement for the repair works and at the same time to get our contractor to work on the rectification works.

Appreciate your kind understanding while we work on the details.

In the same time, as you mention about purchasing your own material, please do advise us the cost for our further perusal. We can work it our with our contractor.

Finally, please do accept our sincere apology on the inconveniences caused.

Regards

Executive
Customer Relations

========

This post has been edited by iphonegizmo: Nov 14 2019, 12:54 PM
iphonegizmo
post Nov 14 2019, 12:29 PM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(iphonegizmo @ Nov 14 2019, 12:28 PM)
Date:  21st oct

Subject: ***EXTERNAL EMAIL*** RE: FINAL LAST REMINDER FOR REPAIR DEFECTS (xx, U13/37R ) BEFORE OFFICAL LETTER TO DATO.KHOR (CEO) & LAWYERS ( DUE 29/10/2019)

1.      REPAIR AND RECTIFICATION WORK ON YOUR PROPERTY, OR SERVICE AFTER KEY COLLECTION
2.      Call our Customer Relations Executives at
3.       03-3343 9225
4.       03-3343 9825
5.       bsa.crd@spsetia.com.my

TO:
Customer Service Dept  (cc.Nurulwati Binti Mohd Fadzil)

This is my last final reminder to follow up on all defects  to be fix and replaced  ! (due 29/10/2019)
Before I post my official letter to your CEO and all your board of directors for not doing  a professional job, delaying and ignoring my request.
Including S&P lawyer to withhold the 5% fund until all repairs is done to my satisfaction.
Please take this matter seriously as i will may file a case to high court for all damages and breach of contract.

---------
official letter:
30 Days Notice for Defective Workmanship  and/or Materials Rectification :
PROJECT            : SETIA ALAM (P11) 2H05
TYPE                  : DECORA
LOT NO              : PT 33xxxx
PURCHASER(S)   : xx
VP Date              : 15/08/2018
I regret to inform your staff have ignored my request for repair / replacement of defects and that the said defects have not been made good according to the specifications of the Sales and Purchase agreement, By-Laws and the approved plans of MPSA. Enclosed is a list of the outstanding defects for your reference.

Failure or neglect to carry out the rectification works within 30 days from the date of this notice shall result in me undertaking all available remedies under the Sales & Purchase Agreement and permissible law.  Which may include engaging third party contractors to complete the rectification work and deducting the cost of repairs from the stakeholders sum or seeking legal redress from the relevant authorities and statuatory bodies.

After 30 days of this notice I will be sending you quotation detailing the costs of all repairs and rectification work and a letter instructing  HALIZAH HALIM & KIM  as stakeholders to withhold  release of the stakeholders funds until further notice.
Thank you for your kind attention and action.
Enc:
Outstanding Defect List

==========
Dear Mr xx,
Hi
Thank you for your email.

As spoken today, we have set an appointment with you on 29/10/2019 @ 10 am to further discuss on the recurrence defects as per your email below.

We do apologized on the inconveniences caused.

Regards

Executive
Customer Relations
===========
1stnov2019

Dear xx

With reference to your email as well as on our site visit on Thursday 24/10/2019.

Please be advise that our consultant is in the midst of preparing the new method statement for the repair works and at the same time to get our contractor to work on the rectification works.

Appreciate your kind understanding while we work on the details.

In the same time, as you mention about purchasing your own material, please do advise us the cost for our further perusal. We can work it our with our contractor.

Finally, please do accept our sincere apology on the inconveniences caused.

Regards

Executive
Customer Relations

========
update email : 14nov 2019:

Re: ***Failure neglect to carry out the rectification works / Breach of Contract/Building by law/ CCC ***xx, U13/37R ) cc: ​JABATAN BANGUNAN MPSA
To: Nurulwati Binti Mohd Fadzil <nurulwati.mfadzil@spsetia.com>, bsa.crd@spsetia.com.my
Ms. Nurulwati,

Since there is no progress & reply from your management more than 2 weeks since site visit on Thursday 24/10/2019.
I have no choice but to submit my official letter to your company directors and S&P lawyers for breach of S&P Agreement.
Also my complaint report together with official letter & defects list to 'JABATAN BANGUNAN’ MPSA (building dept) for violation of building by laws & CCC permit .
Regretful your staff not taking responsibility on your 'poor low quality material standards' due to corruption practices in your company management.

==============
S P Setia Berhad (19698-X)
12, Persiaran Setia Dagang
Setia Alam, Seksyen U13
40170 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
+603 3348 2255

Attn: Dato.Chap Jen Khor
President/CEO, SP Setia Bhd

PROJECT : SETIA ALAM (P11) 2H05
TYPE : DECORA
LOT NO : PT 33XXXPURCHASER(S) : XXX

Outstanding Defective List
( Workmanship and/or Materials Rectification )
*Mov. & Photos will posted on all social media
and cc. to all decora owners. after 30 days due date.
if you don’t take ‘responsibity’ in your defective repairs.
---------------
1.Living Hall Column @ Corner
Internal Water Leak since july 2019 & Wet Mold 
(Bad Workmanship : Drainage damage pipe and/or no Bathroom Waterproofing

31-July.2018

28.sept-2019

11.Nov-2019

Attached Image Attached Image

[SIZE=7]

-------------
2.Main Entrance Door @ Frame (bottom)
‘Damaged’ Defective Material Door Frame & Rust / Corrosion Formation since day of VP. multiple request to replace a new ‘galvanized’ door but refused / ignored.

--------------
3.Store Room Door @ Frame (bottom)
(Defective Door Frame ..low quality material since vp already started to rusting after sub-contractor patching touch up with paint now gets worse every day with liquid flowing out to tiles !! )
Almost all the door frame *except the sliding door* is rusty !! ''CHEAPER MATERIAL for CORRUPTION ??'' (between Supplier and Sub/Main Con /Purchaser?)

--------------

4.Bathroom door (in small bedroom) – 2 units + add 1`pc kitchen door toilet too
(Defective Door Frame ..low quality material sold me a damaged door ! since vp already started to rusting) * Dato Khor..as you quote in youtube ‘setia customer who buy properties will have peace of mind’ but how can I have peace of mind if every morning wake up see rust stains for a new house worth 1mil++ .?!)

---------------

5.Bedroom Entrance Door – Out of aliment
Poor unexperience workmanship ! SP Setia Bhd over 30 years don’t know how to install a door correctly and/or QC check ? ‘Shame’
Attached Image

---------------

6.Master bathroom door - Rust formation at frame at bottom
(Is your sub-contractor trying to cut cost & save some money by give me a lowest quality fault defective door by not galvanizing it ? felt cheated & very emotional painful for a rm1.million hse ! )

Attached Image
------------------

7..Bathroom Sink / Tap Faucet 
‘Bad Poor Workmanship’ with tap Screw stick out wall / Cracks on toilet / missing holder for bidet / Sink bottom falling down..& 1 toilet flashing problem.. defective brand. This is new house less than 1 year cost 1 million+ and you give me this crap..??

-------------

8. Master room *3rd Floor 
Overhead beam at both corners major crack just located under the roof ’Gutter’.
‘Wall Line Cracks’ on all sides wall incl. top door edge
(* I suspect no ‘waterproofing coating on all (see no.9) ‘my flat cement roof as required by law under building code therefore water may enter through wall from roof / brick moist and rebar will corrode/rust. Matter time the cracks/ structure failure may get larger day by day.
Is safe to stay in this room?)

--------------

9.Cement Gutter Damage Peeling Off & Entire Flat Roof top layer peeling off (paper type layer) can see some rust spots /marks coming out of cement. Don’t see any waterproofing layer or paint. What type of paint and waterproof coating?
Please sent me proof details and specs material used for roof .

"BLISTERING" DAMAGE ROOF !! <less than 1 year

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Why Roof & Gutter facing inwards (bad design) roof /water flow into std cement type gutter instead pvc pipe drainage material. Almost all paint peeling off. Very bad paint quality not for outdoor. Again cut cost at every corners ‘save the penny lose the pound’
'By-law Building code' is a requirement to waterproofing coating for flat RC slab roof !!! There may be a 'breach of building codes' under MPSA agreement.
SKIPPING MATERIAL /SAVING COST. Cheaper material /Cutting material for corruption practices...
----------------

10.Outside Fence cracking again after fix repair mar2019
just remove it build a concrete fill wall.

Attached Image

You’re welcome personally come down to see for yourself together with your sub-contractor owner and your supervisor if you really do care about your customers.

This post has been edited by iphonegizmo: Nov 14 2019, 01:06 PM
iphonegizmo
post Nov 14 2019, 04:08 PM

Casual
321 posts

Anyone tried luck to claim on defects from TTPR before?
Tribunal Tuntutan Pembeli Rumah (ministry of housing)

is it within 1 year after VP to during warranty period 2 years as per S&P Agreement?

Tuntutan Teknikal Claim VP 15/08/2018 to warranty period to 15/08.2020

http://www.kpkt.gov.my/index.php/pages/view/292

Dear Sir,

Boleh saya masih membuat tuntutan semasa tempoh jaminan dua tahun?

Tarikh VP adalah: 15/08/2018

can i still make a claim during the two years warranty period?
VP date is: 15/08/2018
Under S&P Agreement expire 2 years after VP

Lee
===========
I would like to make a report & take action against SP SETIA /SETIA ALAM under SP SETIA BHD (NEW Property DECORA )
No. 2 Jalan Setia Indah AD U13/AD Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, 40170, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. (www.setiaalam.com.my)

On failure of responsibility its action on repairs /replacement under S&P Agreement under warranty.
Also a possible 'violation of building by laws' & breach of Certificate of CCC issue by your dept as so many defective material that is not ready for VP for staying in this condition.
iphonegizmo
post Nov 15 2019, 04:12 AM

Casual
321 posts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUbFOruRV9ruzEQV_XVu0Dw
vinceleo
post Nov 17 2019, 10:58 AM

Enthusiast
991 posts

It’s either one of the following condition whichever come first.

Apakah tempoh masa untuk memfailkan tuntutan?
Semua tuntutan hendaklah difailkan tidak lewat 12 bulan dari -

-
tarikh pengeluaran perakuan siap dan pematuhan (CCC);
-
tarikh tamat tempoh liabiliti kecacatan seperti yang dinyatakan dalam perjanjian jual beli; atau
-
tarikh penamatan perjanjian jual beli oleh mana-mana pihak sebelum tarikh pengeluaran CCC, yang mana terkemudian.

QUOTE(iphonegizmo @ Nov 14 2019, 04:08 PM)
Anyone tried luck to claim on defects from TTPR before?
Tribunal Tuntutan Pembeli Rumah (ministry of housing)

is it within 1 year after VP to during warranty period 2 years as per S&P Agreement?
Tuntutan Teknikal Claim VP 15/08/2018 to warranty period to 15/08.2020

http://www.kpkt.gov.my/index.php/pages/view/292

Dear Sir,

Boleh saya masih membuat tuntutan semasa tempoh jaminan dua tahun?

Tarikh VP adalah: 15/08/2018

can i still make a claim during the two years warranty period?
VP date is: 15/08/2018
Under S&P Agreement expire 2 years after VP

Lee
===========
I would like to make a report & take action against SP SETIA  /SETIA ALAM  under SP SETIA BHD (NEW Property DECORA )
No. 2 Jalan Setia Indah AD U13/AD Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, 40170, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. (www.setiaalam.com.my)

On failure of responsibility its action on repairs /replacement  under S&P Agreement under warranty.
Also a possible 'violation of building by laws' & breach of Certificate of CCC issue by your dept as so many defective material that is not ready for VP for staying in this condition.
iphonegizmo
post Nov 25 2019, 12:16 PM

Casual
321 posts

Now i found out more info on who is the subcontractor for
Spsetia (decora) after the group of workers complaining about unpaid salaries die 4-5months by BGMC corporation sdn bhd . https://www.bgmc.asia/bod/
No wonder 1st group disappeared and now these workers no mood to work as salary is hold by an indian Malaysian who work in bgmc. So how fix my defects??

And also bgmc installed all the new 6-7door frame damanged defect with rust from the beginning.. big contractor knows how to cheat every corner and make more profits. Low quality material cut cost and unpaid workers. ..bad attitude and untrusted. Very shameful this industry. Still alot corruption going on. As ministers all also sleeping .
JenifferBlue9491 P
post Dec 18 2019, 11:10 PM

Probation
16 posts

I have hold the stakeholder sum because the developer delay in handling my defects.

I want to claim for my maintenance fees for 3 months because of defect delay.

I have already sign off all my defects form

My question is... Will the developer able to claim back that stakeholder because I have sign off? Or will the solicitor need my acknowledgement that all defect is settle?

I WANT MY MAINTENANCE FEES TO BE WAIVED
icemanfx
post Feb 23 2020, 07:15 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

QUOTE(JenifferBlue9491 @ Dec 18 2019, 11:10 PM)
I have hold the stakeholder sum because the developer delay in handling my defects.

My question is...  Will the developer able to claim back that stakeholder because I have sign off? Or will the solicitor need my acknowledgement that all defect is settle?

Why 3 months not 1, 6 or 12 months?
ulala2
post Feb 26 2020, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(JenifferBlue9491 @ Dec 18 2019, 11:10 PM)

My question is...  Will the developer able to claim back that stakeholder because I have sign off? Or will the solicitor need my acknowledgement that all defect is settle?

If previously u issue a letter pursuant to Clause 29/30 (depending on old / new schedule H)

1) based on the act, developer's architect need to issue a certificate of completion defect rectification and forward to stakeholder lawyer before they can release the money to developer.

2) with the defect form sign off by you.

As for waive for your maintenance fees, i d't think that will work under the act. Everyone must pay for the maintenance charges and sinking fund for the property they bought, the only way is you demand the developer pay on your behalf.

farizmalek
post May 2 2020, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
182 posts

QUOTE(ulala2 @ Feb 26 2020, 10:16 AM)
If previously u issue a letter pursuant to Clause 29/30 (depending on old / new schedule H)

1) based on the act, developer's architect need to issue a certificate of completion defect rectification and forward to stakeholder lawyer before they can release the money to developer.

2) with the defect form sign off by you.

As for waive for your maintenance fees, i d't think that will work under the act. Everyone must pay for the maintenance charges and sinking fund for the property they bought, the only way is you demand the developer pay on your behalf.
Thank you for the explanation...

chefe P
post Jul 3 2020, 04:50 PM

Probation
2 posts

Hi all,

I appreciate any comments or advice from you.
There are water leakages on walls and ceilings at various areas in my condominium. All these walls and ceilings are adjacent to the 2 bathrooms in my unit. Some are detected and reported as defects during the defect liability period (ended on end of Jan 2020). Some leakages only surfaced after the DLP, i.e. during the CMCO. Until now, the water leakages still continue to spread to other areas with mold and tiny insects. The leakages have damaged my wallpaper too. The developer asked me to compromise to fix back my damaged wallpaper myself if they have to hack this wet wall.

The developer seem to be only focusing on rectifying the defects reported during the DLP. After PU injection was done (after the CMCO) at my unit at this area, another water leakage immediately surfaced on a wall adjacent to the same bathroom within 1 week. The water spot is bigger than an A3 size paper. Now, the developer is asking to make good only at this area but not answering my questions on when they are rectifying other defects and how they are going to do it (i have also requested for a method statement but no reply).

Other people told me that it is the waterproofing failure from the bathroom of upstairs unit. The developer did a ponding test on bathroom of upstairs unit. After 24 hours, water of 1.5 inches tall subsided significantly like a damp floor. Developer said it could be due to they did not seal the floor trap properly. The developer verbally told they will do a second ponding test. When I ask when will that be performed, no answer from the developer.

Now, the developer seems to be only focusing on making good the area that I reported during the DLP and keep silence on the defects of the water leakages that have spread to other areas. Now, I am not sure if the developer will rectify the defects that were reported to them after the DLP.

Questions:
1) Since the new leakage areas are only notified to the developer after the DLP, does the developer have the obligation to rectify this? If this a latent defects that the developer must rectify thoroughly?
2) If the developer is not attending to rectify the other water leakages that spread to other areas after the DLP, what can I do to get the water leakages problem solved without me fogging out money? Tribunal? Ask upstairs owner to fix it (will it so easy?)? Other ways?
3) If wallpaper is damaged due to the defects and rectification work, does the developer has the obligation to fix back the wallpaper not at my cost?
4) If i am lucky that they rectify every defects, whether temporary or permanent solution, is it possible to ask for a warranty? How?

Can anyone please advise what avenue do I have and what should be my next step? Thank you.
Flo yyy P
post Sep 20 2020, 01:24 AM

Probation
2 posts

If the defect notice has overdue and past 2 years whereby developer has no responsibility on any further defect, if there is water leaking from toilet, kitchen and affected downstair owner, who should be responsible for the repair cost? Had talk with upstair owner but seem no response. Tell mgmt office, they busy attend other thing.
Please help me . 😞
djagito
post Oct 8 2020, 11:54 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(chefe @ Jul 3 2020, 04:50 PM)
Hi all,

I appreciate any comments or advice from you.
There are water leakages on walls and ceilings at various areas in my condominium. All these walls and ceilings are adjacent to the 2 bathrooms in my unit. Some are detected and reported as defects during the defect liability period (ended on end of Jan 2020). Some leakages only surfaced after the DLP, i.e. during the CMCO. Until now, the water leakages still continue to spread to other areas with mold and tiny insects. The leakages have damaged my wallpaper too. The developer asked me to compromise to fix back my damaged wallpaper myself if they have to hack this wet wall.

The developer seem to be only focusing on rectifying the defects reported during the DLP. After PU injection was done (after the CMCO) at my unit at this area, another water leakage immediately surfaced on a wall adjacent to the same bathroom within 1 week. The water spot is bigger than an A3 size paper. Now, the developer is asking to make good only at this area but not answering my questions on when they are rectifying other defects and how they are going to do it (i have also requested for a method statement but no reply).

Other people told me that it is the waterproofing failure from the bathroom of upstairs unit. The developer did a ponding test on bathroom of upstairs unit. After 24 hours, water of 1.5 inches tall subsided significantly like a damp floor. Developer said it could be due to they did not seal the floor trap properly. The developer verbally told they will do a second ponding test. When I ask when will that be performed, no answer from the developer.

Now, the developer seems to be only focusing on making good the area that I reported during the DLP and keep silence on the defects of the water leakages that have spread to other areas. Now, I am not sure if the developer will rectify the defects that were reported to them after the DLP.

Questions:
1) Since the new leakage areas are only notified to the developer after the DLP, does the developer have the obligation to rectify this? If this a latent defects that the developer must rectify thoroughly?
2) If the developer is not attending to rectify the other water leakages that spread to other areas after the DLP, what can I do to get the water leakages problem solved without me fogging out money? Tribunal? Ask upstairs owner to fix it (will it so easy?)? Other ways?
3) If wallpaper is damaged due to the defects and rectification work, does the developer has the obligation to fix back the wallpaper not at my cost? 
4) If i am lucky that they rectify every defects, whether temporary or permanent solution, is it possible to ask for a warranty? How?

Can anyone please advise what avenue do I have and what should be my next step? Thank you.
i think u may be able to rely on this. write to them and quote regulation 56(1) of the SMR:
"If the leakage is not covered by the SPA, then notice may be served by the owner of the affected parcel on the developer or the Joint Management Body (JMB) or the Management Corporation (MC) or the Subsidiary Management Corporation (Sub-MC), whichever applicable. This is provided for in regulation 56(1) of the SMR. What regulation 56 essentially means is that you serve notice on the body responsible for the maintenance and management of the common property"

> sos ketchup: https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1605075/int...ovisions-matter

...and if they still don't reply, then write to them and quote Limitation Act:
"With the recent Limitation (Amendment) Bill 2018 which was passed in April 2018, buyers will now have a time limit of 3 years from the date that the defects were DISCOVERED to bring an action against the developer."

> sos cili: https://www.iproperty.com.my/guides/what-to...period-dlp-faq/

...if still not reply, maybe it is time 2 get loyar...

This post has been edited by djagito: Oct 8 2020, 11:56 PM
eikhwan4
post Dec 14 2020, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

hi all i heard that the new act 829 - temporary measure for covid -19 said dlp can be extended for those who eligible within the period of dlp not being calculated. anyone has tried?
Ichighost
post Dec 17 2020, 01:52 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(djagito @ Oct 9 2020, 12:54 AM)
i think u may be able to rely on this. write to them and quote regulation 56(1) of the SMR:
"If the leakage is not covered by the SPA, then notice may be served by the owner of the affected parcel on the developer or the Joint Management Body (JMB) or the Management Corporation (MC) or the Subsidiary Management Corporation (Sub-MC), whichever applicable. This is provided for in regulation 56(1) of the SMR. What regulation 56 essentially means is that you serve notice on the body responsible for the maintenance and management of the common property"

> sos ketchup: https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1605075/int...ovisions-matter

...and if they still don't reply, then write to them and quote Limitation Act:
"With the recent Limitation (Amendment) Bill 2018 which was passed in April 2018, buyers will now have a time limit of 3 years from the date that the defects were DISCOVERED to bring an action against the developer."

> sos cili: https://www.iproperty.com.my/guides/what-to...period-dlp-faq/

...if still not reply, maybe it is time 2 get loyar...
the limitation of 6 years still applicable now? regardless of when the latent defects were discovered.

QUOTE(eikhwan4 @ Dec 14 2020, 11:30 AM)
hi all i heard that the new act 829 - temporary measure for covid -19 said dlp can be extended for those who eligible within the period of dlp not being calculated. anyone has tried?
the DLP period between 18 March 2020 to 31 August 2020 will not be calculated as part of the DLP period.

if you need more, can write to KPKT and if granted will extend until 31 December 2020.

This is based on the Temporary Measure For Reducing The Impact of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bill 2020. Clause 36.

This post has been edited by Ichighost: Dec 17 2020, 04:33 PM
jorgsacul
post Jan 17 2021, 03:51 PM

Regular
1,377 posts

Anyone can share Dato Khor or any sr mgt email?
I am facing issues with them as well.
kowat P
post Feb 7 2021, 04:21 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(iphonegizmo @ Nov 14 2019, 12:29 PM)
update email : 14nov 2019:
your supervisor if you really do care about your customers.
Good luck to you, CEO won't reply you, pity this customer....

https://youtu.be/6YLpiEhiIKg

https://youtu.be/oli970xAabI

https://youtu.be/v4biVGYmp8Q

https://youtu.be/RuFdhd5JfWQ

Nihonmaru
post Sep 5 2021, 01:27 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

Any Sifus here, I would like to ask some questions.

I am considering to purchase a developer unit which is vacant for 3 years.
Whereby there are some defects, upon discussion the developer mentioned there will be 1 year defect period as this was completed on 2018.

I would like to ask if this 1 year defect liability period must be written in the contract, or

since this is a completed unit, and already passed the standard 24 months DLP, the S&P will not write inside.

Any developer lawyer or sifus can help to clear the doubt.
mini orchard
post Sep 6 2021, 08:48 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

QUOTE(Nihonmaru @ Sep 5 2021, 01:27 PM)
Any Sifus here, I would like to ask some questions.

I am considering to purchase a developer unit which is vacant for 3 years.
Whereby there are some defects, upon discussion the developer mentioned there will be 1 year defect period as this was completed on 2018.

I would like to ask if this 1 year defect liability period must be written in the contract, or

since this is a completed unit, and already passed the standard 24 months DLP, the S&P will not write inside.

Any developer lawyer or sifus can help to clear the doubt.
What was the launching price then and the price the developer is selling now ?
Nihonmaru
post Feb 11 2023, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

shanjuen

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0291sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:57 AM