Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Taoism, Tao discussion thead

views

JasonAubama
post Mar 29 2020, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

During current Chaos SARS2.0 Pandemic, I seek for clarity.

In a nutshell, my understanding as follows:
1. WuHan City is the Worst Hit at X,000 fatality per million population
2. HuBei Province excludes WuHan at X00ppm
3. Lombardy is the Worst Hit in Europe at 600ppm
4. Rest of Italy excluding Lombardy stood at 60ppm
5. New York is the Worst in USA stood at 30ppm
6. Malaysia with the hot weather advantage touching 1ppm

No one knows the reality in Original Outbreak City, you may replace the X with a number between 3 and 4 at your own discretion.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Mar 29 2020, 01:03 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
birain
post Apr 20 2020, 10:45 PM

良い一日を
1,218 posts

Guys, anyone can explain why a soul is send to the ghost realm. Did the person did something wrong in its entire life or cause by the offspring?
TSconxtion
post Apr 24 2020, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

I think your question may be more appropriate for the Sintua thread, not this Taoism thread.

quote from Wikipedia:
"Taoism places great value in life. It does not focus on life after death, but on health and longevity by living a simple life and having inner peace."

Can read more here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism_and_death

QUOTE(birain @ Apr 20 2020, 10:45 PM)
Guys, anyone can explain why a soul is send to the ghost realm. Did the person did something wrong in its entire life or cause by the offspring?
JasonAubama
post Apr 29 2020, 01:31 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics...deos/index.html

Pentagon officially acknowledging the UFO footage. That leads us re-thinking:
1. Outer Spaces Civilization?
2. Spacetime Travel?

I’m incline the later. Basing on Albert Einstein & John Hockings Spacetime Hypotheses, assuming the earth sending out spaceship in 2046 & returning home later that might ends in 2016. Of course there are many contradicting questions such as if the 2046 astronaut kills His 2016 Physical body, he can no longer making the traveling by 2046.

Anyway, this is a new frontier as Pentagon hit the button that overturned all our human Reality perception.
L.Torreira
post May 1 2020, 09:38 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(popcorn513 @ Mar 13 2017, 01:25 PM)
wudang mountain?

I think Tao almost similar to Shinto japan, both side having same gods like Seven Gods of Fortune 七福神
is Jesus also their God? because when I attended they prayed in the name of Jesus
TSconxtion
post Jun 22 2020, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

Taoism does not have a God in the way that the Abrahamic religions do. There is no omnipotent being beyond the cosmos, who created and controls the universe. In Taoism the universe springs from the Tao, and the Tao impersonally guides things on their way.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/ta...iefs/gods.shtml

JasonAubama
post Jun 29 2020, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

From 29 January 2020, cumulated COVID-19 out of China registered 102 Cases & 28 June 2020 marked at 10,154,787 cases with 499,444 fatality. The newly migration of realm beyond continue soaring.

Attended my dad’s latest student funeral ceremony conducted in full formal Taoist Priest rituals, at the midst of RMCO restriction, I was allowed to stay for 5 minutes only while tens of visitors queuing outside for their turn.

It just an air ticket away where I don’t like Western Peace Land 西天極樂淨土 India, Eastern Fairyland 東海蓬萊仙島 Japan, 36 Immortal caves & 72 Immortal Mountains 三十六洞天 七十二福地 China. I’m considering escalating my Aura Energy amplitudes hoping my consciousness could escape from physical body enabling travel within the universe as and when I like 🤓

That is the hypothesis of Taoism Immortal methodology 羽化飛仙。

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Jun 29 2020, 12:47 PM
JasonAubama
post Jun 29 2020, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

Some Energy Singing Bowl healers asking my advice what kind of chanting could help to combat COVID-19? Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM claimed by CCP regime proven effective without openly reviewing the clinical results?

Can the potential vaccine handling WuHan Virus, BeiJing Virus, French Virus, US Virus, Salmon Virus ...?

SARS 2002 comes & goes, scientists taking advantage to expand 127 subtype SARS for vaccines development including Bill Gates. That could be monopoly commercial fortune in the event of pandemic outbreak. Virus evolve much faster than vaccines especially more than 10 million confirmed carrier with at least another 100 million human developed antibody.

The world has changed, Tao philosophy stays. Observe the flow & improve our wisdom while we are still alive.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Jun 29 2020, 01:58 PM

39 Pages « < 37 38 39Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0260sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 3rd July 2020 - 06:41 AM