Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Taoism, Tao discussion thead

views

JasonAubama
post Dec 31 2019, 09:42 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

user posted image
Just realized that “Healing” including Reiki, Chiropractic, Crystal, Pyramid Power are categorize under Red Flag by TEDx.

I had long suspicious my Chiropractor mumbling whenever she aligns my wife & daughter skeletons that led to spiritual energy. The Australian Chiropractor always complaining tire after each and every 10~15 minutes therapy session. She also a sincere disciple of a Malaysian Chinese Psychic Master.

I had a debate with my Reiki friend where he claimed that Universal Intelligence Energy that remove the negative energy and amplifying the positive energy. He applies for physical body healing & building FengShui where his qualification accredited by Rayonex Technology University GmBH.

My Singing Bowl healing could cleanse or neutralize the invisible data memory stains to restore our normal consciousness. Just like washing the stained carpet, happy coffee and sour sting odor gone, restoring original cleanliness.

Like it or not, we all in TEDx Red Flags category 🤭

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Dec 31 2019, 09:46 PM
JasonAubama
post Jan 15 2020, 06:50 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

https://youtu.be/vD9mMoWAXfs

Happier & Healthier 2020 to all.

Dr Michio Kaku, Physicist suggested consciousness is the number of feedback loops required to create a model of your position in space, with relation to other organisms and time. His hypothesis of Consciousness in a totally new approach that is very similar to my observations thus far.

His comment in US Air-force Survival Test that Lower IQ people has better skill to Predict or See the Future. Very similar to Psychic ability development in kind as well.

Lately, I have helped few clients reportedly having Inner Demonic 心魔 phenomenon towards recovery path. Most of these people recommended by my Psychic Partner, claimed that attached with many Negative Energy or Ghost or Karma.

The worst case was a Lawyer neighbor, the moment I wanted to sell him a Gemunggal Bracelet hoping to help him repelling negative energy, a strong sensational resistance in me to move forward, I felt frozenly cold, hardly move my step towards him,....

Could that be my spiritual guard warning me or his spiritual disturbances stopping me? After long struggles, I decided to sell him my product and he can take his own sweet time to pay as and when his is ready, kind of collecting Angpow approach. That needed my brave determination & shouldering the potential karmic consequences.

He appreciates my offer that fall in line with his Hinduism teachings. The moment he wears my Gemunggal Bracelet, my freezing cold sensation disappeared & the whole atmosphere resumed warm & sunny. What a great relief for me.

JasonAubama
post Jan 15 2020, 07:11 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

The client who hardly walk freely came to me for Singing Bowl healing after disappeared from my sight for 3 months. Honestly, I don’t like to heal him as I felt he carries lots of karmic deposits even though he improved a lot in physical blockages by my Singing Bowl healings.

This time some big improvement apparently changed my mind, his aura field is clean and his physical movements freely. He was struggling to look after his old age mom suffering from Stroke for 3 months as if he pays off his karmic debts, and as well as wearing my Gemunggal.

His life energy reservoir is very healthy in my opinion by now. Interesting case.
JasonAubama
post Jan 18 2020, 06:14 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Indigenous (orang asli) worldwide life expectancy overall 10~25% lower that respective norms. Most government focusing in health care as the root cause.

As we strongly believed that indigenous surviving in natural environments possess strong connection with nature and having better extrasensory perception than non-indigenous. That contradicting with Taoism Longevity lifestyle suggested staying in the midsts of primary jungle or fairy land?

My hypothesis suggested that some balancing act needed as connecting with invisible ESP may cost us life form energy.
JasonAubama
post Feb 19 2020, 07:06 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

https://youtu.be/ejCYDIfdnOE

Interesting Piece of Karma by Sadhguru!
TSconxtion
post Feb 19 2020, 02:10 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Sadhguru is awesome.
JasonAubama
post Feb 26 2020, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

https://youtu.be/m9-FucVWP8w

This video gave me good suggestions when “we” leave our bodies.
1. Energy too week, less vibrant - old age
2. Energy too strong, extreme vibrant - immortal?
3. Body Damage Unexpectedly, strong vibrant - strong ghost as we can easily sense if we are sensitive enough.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Feb 27 2020, 05:27 AM
TSconxtion
post Mar 9 2020, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Is Qing Ming a Taoist practise or a Sintua practice?
JasonAubama
post Mar 11 2020, 10:17 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Ching Ming Festival or Tomb-Sweeping Day is common among Han Chinese & Chitty (Tamil in Malaysia & Singapore).

The other popular Tomb-Sweeping Day is Double Ninth Festival (Chong Yang) in Han Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, except Least aware in Malaysia & Singapore.

Is not confine to religion but common practice in respective regions.
yekit
post Mar 11 2020, 10:21 PM

4 posts

Tao that can be speak of is not Tao
JasonAubama
post Mar 13 2020, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

QUOTE(yekit @ Mar 11 2020, 10:21 PM)
Tao that can be speak of is not Tao
😂
JasonAubama
post Mar 13 2020, 12:13 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

After WHO declares Wuhan Coronavirus as Global Pandemic State on 2020/03/10, the world is entering into a new chaos frontier.

With 148 confirmed cases within Malaysia, I would like to share my lungs infection experience.

On 2020/01/20, I picked up 3 relatives from GuangDong and begun hi-Fever from 2020/01/24. Temperature consistently above 40C & nonstop shivering feeling cold even under hot sun. After paracetamol, temperature ease off within 10min till 38C and sweating like bathing that last for 2 hours. Normal for next hour and Shivering will repeats till next medicine intake.

Red spots observed on both legs, body. No phlegm or severe coughing, minor sore throat, can’t take deep breath. Fully recovered naturally by 2020/02/03.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Mar 13 2020, 12:16 PM
JasonAubama
post Mar 13 2020, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

In 2017 before Lunar New year, similar symptoms occurred where I was admitted into Quarantine ICU for 14 days. Prior to Virus killing me, the cytokine storm 免疫風暴 resulted from inappropriate antibiotics that upset my physical body, it took me some 3 months aftermath. After all, there is no special medicine for coronavirus now.

Recently I have healed an elderly difficult breathing coupled with fast heartbeats client in Public Hospital. The other classical client was on the way admitting Hospital, came to me for half an hour Energy Singing Bowl healing & symptoms disappeared. She return home till now with normal health as usual.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Mar 13 2020, 12:29 PM
JasonAubama
post Mar 13 2020, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Not knowing Covid-19 from 2020/01/24, I strictly practice self-quarantine maintaining mask 24h, kept a distance from every one, even meal with relatives from China, I would stay away until they finished then I eat alone because I needed to take out my mask.

I sleep on separate bed from my wife with my mask on. Washing clothes separate & no sex activity. Luckily no one picks the symptoms of me.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Mar 13 2020, 01:46 PM
JasonAubama
post Mar 13 2020, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

No one knows what virus I was infected. My 2cents opinion is maintain healthy lifestyle with vibrant Energy flow.

During my Energy Singing Bowl healing for difficult breathing clients, invisible memory residual within their aura field is observed/sensed (spiritual), once it cleansed, the Energy Sound Wave resonance would penetrate into each cell and high chance a self energy revitalization occurs (physical).

Most importantly is maintaining a self-confidence to win the battle in any unforeseen circumstances. I’m happy to demonstrate my Singing Bowl healing for 2 minutes for those of you place a visit to my Energy Interchange in Serdang 🤓

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Mar 13 2020, 12:59 PM
JasonAubama
post Mar 13 2020, 01:21 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Many spiritual or religious teachers suggested prayer, chanting, repenting, positive thinking LoA to fight with Covid-19.

I preferred seeking on my own productivity upgrading approach that might bring better result as a layman. My mainstream Taoist priest learning did improve my confidence when facing unknown, be it gods, deities, demons, devils, or even coronavirus.

Interesting enough my residual memory disturbances cleansing most effective for all my clients but none of my Taoism practices been applied. It sorely depending on Physical Energy Vibration at specific technique.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Mar 13 2020, 01:25 PM
JasonAubama
post Mar 29 2020, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

During current Chaos SARS2.0 Pandemic, I seek for clarity.

In a nutshell, my understanding as follows:
1. WuHan City is the Worst Hit at X,000 fatality per million population
2. HuBei Province excludes WuHan at X00ppm
3. Lombardy is the Worst Hit in Europe at 600ppm
4. Rest of Italy excluding Lombardy stood at 60ppm
5. New York is the Worst in USA stood at 30ppm
6. Malaysia with the hot weather advantage touching 1ppm

No one knows the reality in Original Outbreak City, you may replace the X with a number between 3 and 4 at your own discretion.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Mar 29 2020, 01:03 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
birain
post Apr 20 2020, 10:45 PM

良い一日を
1,448 posts

Guys, anyone can explain why a soul is send to the ghost realm. Did the person did something wrong in its entire life or cause by the offspring?
TSconxtion
post Apr 24 2020, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

I think your question may be more appropriate for the Sintua thread, not this Taoism thread.

quote from Wikipedia:
"Taoism places great value in life. It does not focus on life after death, but on health and longevity by living a simple life and having inner peace."

Can read more here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism_and_death

QUOTE(birain @ Apr 20 2020, 10:45 PM)
Guys, anyone can explain why a soul is send to the ghost realm. Did the person did something wrong in its entire life or cause by the offspring?
JasonAubama
post Apr 29 2020, 01:31 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics...deos/index.html

Pentagon officially acknowledging the UFO footage. That leads us re-thinking:
1. Outer Spaces Civilization?
2. Spacetime Travel?

I’m incline the later. Basing on Albert Einstein & John Hockings Spacetime Hypotheses, assuming the earth sending out spaceship in 2046 & returning home later that might ends in 2016. Of course there are many contradicting questions such as if the 2046 astronaut kills His 2016 Physical body, he can no longer making the traveling by 2046.

Anyway, this is a new frontier as Pentagon hit the button that overturned all our human Reality perception.

44 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:19 AM