Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Private Number Calls, WTKnow

views

TSJosh_M
post Jan 31 2017, 02:15 PM, updated 8y ago

Regular
1,604 posts

Greeting guys.

I have got a quick question. I have been receiving calls from private number for the past 10 months plus, The catch is the caller does say a word, Sometimes I can hear background songs, sometimes I can hear the caller breathing, and sometimes sound like fan is running in the background. In one day I will receive about 20 plus calls and also these calls last about 10sec each.
I also receive this calls at midnight sometimes at around 3 or 4 in the morning.
I approached my cousin brother who is an inspector, Regarding this issue, according to him if there is no verbal threat from that call I cant make any type of report, and even if I make a report only the officers will find out the number and deal with the person.

I even tried scolding, shouting even cursed at the caller but still receiving the call. If I choose not to answer the call frequency is higher.
Im using maxis by the way and im using this number since 1998.
So here I am hoping someone will shed some light on this issue. Is there any chances that I can find out the number or identify the caller, is there any chances I can trace this number. Please advice.
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

matrix88
post Jan 31 2017, 02:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,099 posts

the person who calls you subscibe to cli-r. whats why you dont see his number
Zot
post Jan 31 2017, 02:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(Josh_M @ Jan 31 2017, 02:15 PM)
Greeting guys.

I have got a quick question. I have been receiving calls from private number for the past 10 months plus, The catch is the caller does say a word, Sometimes I can hear background songs, sometimes I can hear the caller breathing, and sometimes sound like fan is running in the background. In one day I will receive about 20 plus calls and also these calls last about 10sec each.
I also receive this calls at midnight sometimes at around 3 or 4 in the morning.
I approached my cousin brother who is an inspector, Regarding this issue, according to him if there is no verbal threat from that call I cant make any type of report, and even if I make a report only the officers will find out the number and deal with the person.

I even tried scolding, shouting even cursed at the caller but still receiving the call. If I choose not to answer the call frequency is higher.
So here I am hoping someone will shed some light on this issue. Is there any chances that I can find out the number or identify the caller, is there any chances I can trace this number. Please advice.
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
If it is really bother you, just make police report and the police can get the caller info from service provider smile.gif I'm sure the caller service provider knew what number was making all those call but most likely they cannot reveal to you due to privacy, but police can with your report
TSJosh_M
post Jan 31 2017, 03:03 PM

Regular
1,604 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Jan 31 2017, 02:32 PM)
If it is really bother you, just make police report and the police can get the caller info from service provider  smile.gif  I'm sure the caller service provider knew what number was making all those call but most likely they cannot reveal to you due to privacy, but police can with your report
Thanks for the reply, but then end of day the I really want to know who has been bugging me.

TSJosh_M
post Jan 31 2017, 03:04 PM

Regular
1,604 posts

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Jan 31 2017, 02:25 PM)
the person who calls you subscibe to cli-r. whats why you dont see his number
Yes im aware of that. But just a quick query to you guys, maybe any of you went through the same situation or similar ones.
matrix88
post Jan 31 2017, 03:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,099 posts

QUOTE(Josh_M @ Jan 31 2017, 03:04 PM)
Yes im aware of that. But just a quick query to you guys, maybe any of you went through the same situation or similar ones.
u offended anyone?
zaizu
post Jan 31 2017, 03:08 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(Josh_M @ Jan 31 2017, 02:15 PM)
Greeting guys.

rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
just BLOCK
TSJosh_M
post Jan 31 2017, 03:25 PM

Regular
1,604 posts

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Jan 31 2017, 03:05 PM)
u offended anyone?
None that I know off, but even if yes wouldn't it be easier for them to talk to me.

but yeah you have a point.
TSJosh_M
post Jan 31 2017, 03:26 PM

Regular
1,604 posts

QUOTE(zaizu @ Jan 31 2017, 03:08 PM)
just BLOCK
Yes I have blocked any private calls. but then curiosity is killing me.
acbc
post Jan 31 2017, 03:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

Block only. After few months, the caller will stop calling.
mdnurman
post May 19 2017, 08:58 AM

Enthusiast
738 posts

how to block a private number? frequesnt calls everyday now followed by +3444, +3844....

can blacklist +3444 etc numbers but cannot blacklist Private Number bcoz no number.

need help pls

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:04 PM