Private Number Calls, WTKnow

views

zaizu
post Jan 31 2017, 03:08 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(Josh_M @ Jan 31 2017, 02:15 PM)
Greeting guys.

I have got a quick question. I have been receiving calls from private number for the past 10 months plus, The catch is the caller does say a word, Sometimes I can hear background songs, sometimes I can hear the caller breathing, and sometimes sound like fan is running in the background. In one day I will receive about 20 plus calls and also these calls last about 10sec each.
I also receive this calls at midnight sometimes at around 3 or 4 in the morning.
I approached my cousin brother who is an inspector, Regarding this issue, according to him if there is no verbal threat from that call I cant make any type of report, and even if I make a report only the officers will find out the number and deal with the person.

I even tried scolding, shouting even cursed at the caller but still receiving the call. If I choose not to answer the call frequency is higher.
Im using maxis by the way and im using this number since 1998.
So here I am hoping someone will shed some light on this issue. Is there any chances that I can find out the number or identify the caller, is there any chances I can trace this number. Please advice.
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
just BLOCK

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:59 PM