94 Pages « < 86 87 88 89 90 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mobile Legend MOBA, like League of Legend but on mobile

views

SUSlife5tyle
post May 17 2020, 02:20 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

Gameplay from last night with the new hero, Lou Yi.

Created a new Facebook group.

This post has been edited by life5tyle: May 17 2020, 02:31 PM
T09
post May 17 2020, 03:06 PM

The Kopite
2,186 posts

QUOTE(besthanj @ May 17 2020, 12:53 AM)
Solo to Mythic is possible. Why i said this bold statement? Because personally, I had accomplished it for most of the seasons to date.

Just to share with you. You need to know what kind of player are you and what heroes you are good at.
If you like a certain hero, let's say Balmond. This hero can't do much. So u gotta pick other hero which is good now for example, Silvanna/Chou/ Badang.
It's a teamwork hero.
Basically what i did to solo is FIRSTLY to understand how the solo rank in public works around.
Most of the time, you will see that public players will always request core heroes and doesn't wanna tank.
If u become the core (like Marksmen) then the public player will simply play and doesn't care much about the game because there's a lot of kids around (Not joking)
Unless you are a freaking good MM and got a good record of WR. They will be more convinced to tank for you.

If you become the support/tank, public players will have the heart to focus on the game better.
Also you must know the current meta now. What hero is good and what not. Don't simply use any heroes which doesn't help or contribute much to your team.
Thank for advice bro, i admit i'm just not good enuf to carry my ass at this stage anymore, but i'm just furious there are alot ppl seems VERY bad and didnt even noe the basic. They don focus on objective, jz wanna kill from beginning. Tank or fighter stealing buff, or ppl all focus on one lane while enemies push through sidelane tower w/o ppl defending. I alone how to run top n bot n defend all by myself LOL. Also, sometimes those AFK really bangwall.gif

I read abt the meta, i'm generally a mm, because i just couldnt trust our mm. In elite to master i've been playing assassin but i notice no matter the number of ppl i kill it can never get around the amount of my team feeding, alot times i notice my team did 0 turret dmg, so i switch back to mm n focus on pushing, n yea i got through to GM easily.

Now in GM, this won't work anymore, i as mm don even get good enuf farm n protection from team. Switch to support role but our mm SUCKS(yes i really cant trust those kid), sometimes our tank stand very far behind while fighter/ass stand the most front LOL. Also i noticed almost every game there will be one crazy good 'smurf' carry the team which can be very frustrated if they r my enemy instead of ally.

I'm a new player so i have only basic heroes, purchased gusion(ass) and granger(mm) recently, also jz get luo yi(mage) yesterday. I'm saving hero fragments to get Xborg(fighter), 20+ more to go.

Just hope to get through GM asap n i cant wait to epic draft already.

This post has been edited by T09: May 17 2020, 03:11 PM
ArenarZ
post May 18 2020, 09:02 AM

Getting Started
239 posts

Is it me or the emblem give a lot of effect to the player? if your emblem is at low level, u will never go to higher rank..

if u have a high level emblem, u will have much higher damage at the beginning, so u can level up faster.
T09
post May 18 2020, 10:46 PM

The Kopite
2,186 posts

QUOTE(ArenarZ @ May 18 2020, 09:02 AM)
Is it me or the emblem give a lot of effect to the player? if your emblem is at low level, u will never go to higher rank..

if u have a high level emblem, u will have much higher damage at the beginning, so u can level up faster.
The bold part is true, it allows u to have advantage, especially early game as compare to those emblem that is low level.

But it doesnt stop u go higher rank. I've seen some good player push through to epic pretty fast despite low level (account n emblem level).
EvanSoon
post May 19 2020, 09:48 AM

Young and Sexy!
865 posts

I solo'ed 2 account to Mythic this season.
Emblem is important. I remained at lower rank to level up my emblems.
ArenarZ
post May 19 2020, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(EvanSoon @ May 19 2020, 09:48 AM)
I solo'ed 2 account to Mythic this season.
Emblem is important. I remained at lower rank to level up my emblems.
Yes, I guess that's right, but it took s long to have a max emblem. Any tips?
EvanSoon
post May 19 2020, 05:24 PM

Young and Sexy!
865 posts

QUOTE(ArenarZ @ May 19 2020, 02:55 PM)
Yes, I guess that's right, but it took s long to have a max emblem. Any tips?
I only maxed 1 emblem atm which is the mage emblem.
I try to concentrate on the core that I use such as fighter and assassin emblems after mage emblem.
I don't spend much on new heros but I spend most on rolling emblems.
PeinEVO
post May 19 2020, 08:39 PM

Casual
467 posts

QUOTE(T09 @ May 17 2020, 03:06 PM)
Thank for advice bro, i admit i'm just not good enuf to carry my ass at this stage anymore, but i'm just furious there are alot ppl seems VERY bad and didnt even noe the basic. They don focus on objective, jz wanna kill from beginning. Tank or fighter stealing buff, or ppl all focus on one lane while enemies push through sidelane tower w/o ppl defending. I alone how to run top n bot n defend all by myself LOL. Also, sometimes those AFK really bangwall.gif

I read abt the meta, i'm generally a mm, because i just couldnt trust our mm. In elite to master i've been playing assassin but i notice no matter the number of ppl i kill it can never get around the amount of my team feeding, alot times i notice my team did 0 turret dmg, so i switch back to mm n focus on pushing, n yea i got through to GM easily.

Now in GM, this won't work anymore, i as mm don even get good enuf farm n protection from team. Switch to support role but our mm SUCKS(yes i really cant trust those kid), sometimes our tank stand very far behind while fighter/ass stand the most front LOL. Also i noticed almost every game there will be one crazy good 'smurf' carry the team which can be very frustrated if they r my enemy instead of ally.

I'm a new player so i have only basic heroes, purchased gusion(ass) and granger(mm) recently, also jz get luo yi(mage) yesterday. I'm saving hero fragments to get Xborg(fighter), 20+ more to go.

Just hope to get through GM asap n i cant wait to epic draft already.
What i did was basically spam a hero till epic. Even though its my 1st season and what not but basically if u can play a hero well enough with a good winrate you can go to epic quite easily.

2nd tips try find groups to play with. Admiteddly i started to play ml a couple weeks back is due to my irl friends playing it. So tempted and played along with them. It helps that they are very chill player and quite a good players as well with most of us in epic/legend . So group up and play with a team is much easier to push rank
T09
post May 19 2020, 09:03 PM

The Kopite
2,186 posts

QUOTE(PeinEVO @ May 19 2020, 08:39 PM)
What i did was basically spam a hero till epic. Even though its my 1st season and what not but basically if u can play a hero well enough with a good winrate you can go to epic quite easily.

2nd tips try find groups to play with. Admiteddly i started to play ml a couple weeks back is due to my irl friends playing it. So tempted and played along with them. It helps that they are very chill player and quite a good players as well with most of us in epic/legend . So group up and play with a team is much easier to push rank
Thanks for advice, most of my frens on PC or console gaming (which i just quit recently). If anyone here in GM or above need ppl to play with can PM me.

Anyway, after getting out GM5, thing seems easier, i'm spamming luo yi n now on the verge of getting GM2. Doesnt play much tho, everyday win 3 ranked games to clear the daily obj n im done.

PS: I'm hesitating should i spend all tickets on buying ticket heroes or spend it on lucky spin when good hero in it, any advise guys?
EvanSoon
post May 20 2020, 05:42 PM

Young and Sexy!
865 posts

QUOTE(T09 @ May 19 2020, 09:03 PM)
Thanks for advice, most of my frens on PC or console gaming (which i just quit recently). If anyone here in GM or above need ppl to play with can PM me.

Anyway, after getting out GM5, thing seems easier, i'm spamming luo yi n now on the verge of getting GM2. Doesnt play much tho, everyday win 3 ranked games to clear the daily obj n im done.

PS: I'm hesitating should i spend all tickets on buying ticket heroes or spend it on lucky spin when good hero in it, any advise guys?
I normally spam tickets on my "preparation" for the emblems i want.

T09
post May 21 2020, 09:09 PM

The Kopite
2,186 posts

QUOTE(EvanSoon @ May 20 2020, 05:42 PM)
I normally spam tickets on my "preparation" for the emblems i want.
if i blast all 3k tickets on the emblem matrix, roughly how much featured emblems will i get?
Not sure if it's worth it as i don hv good pool of hero.

Xborg, jawhead, aldous, cecilion or zhask, to push rank? My direction is to buy heroes that fit most meta and not permaban, not necessary the best.

This post has been edited by T09: May 21 2020, 09:10 PM
EvanSoon
post May 22 2020, 08:33 AM

Young and Sexy!
865 posts

QUOTE(T09 @ May 21 2020, 09:09 PM)
if i blast all 3k tickets on the emblem matrix, roughly how much featured emblems will i get?
Not sure if it's worth it as i don hv good pool of hero.

Xborg, jawhead, aldous, cecilion or zhask, to push rank? My direction is to buy heroes that fit most meta and not permaban, not necessary the best.
I would get silvana & a tank to be safe.
5 rolls with tickets normally will get about 100 emblems.
ralphaell
post May 25 2020, 01:36 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

Hi Guys :

<I am selling mobile legends diamonds>:

1446 diamonds> RM83
2976 diamonds> RM166
7502 diamonds> RM415

Just require ID.
kindly inbox me or whatsapp me (016-4116609)

Thank you.
SUSlife5tyle
post May 25 2020, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

Gameplay from last night.

SUSlife5tyle
post May 29 2020, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

More gameplay.

SUSMicozole
post Jun 22 2020, 02:41 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

new season starts
so many nubs in rank
mytic rank is like childs play now
SUSlife5tyle
post Jun 23 2020, 07:53 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(Micozole @ Jun 22 2020, 02:41 PM)
new season starts
so many nubs in rank
mytic rank is like childs play now
All mobile MOBA games facing the same problem, not only in ML.
SUSMicozole
post Jun 23 2020, 08:29 AM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(life5tyle @ Jun 23 2020, 07:53 AM)
All mobile MOBA games facing the same problem, not only in ML.
i see
kinda point less to even rank now
SUSlife5tyle
post Jun 23 2020, 09:02 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(Micozole @ Jun 23 2020, 08:29 AM)
i see
kinda point less to even rank now
Agree. I don't play rank most of the time. Hardly play it now too. Only once a while I play for fun. When you beat solo game against top 100 rank players, they give you all kind of excuse.

The top MOBA game players mostly in LOL and DOTA2. My buddy from DOTA2 come to play 王者荣耀 (Honor of Kings) can easily beat China streamers and pro league player. He quit after 2 weeks playing the games. He say too many noob and too easy to play.
SUSMicozole
post Jun 23 2020, 10:46 AM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(life5tyle @ Jun 23 2020, 09:02 AM)
Agree. I don't play rank most of the time. Hardly play it now too. Only once a while I play for fun. When you beat solo game against top 100 rank players, they give you all kind of excuse.

The top MOBA game players mostly in LOL and DOTA2. My buddy from DOTA2 come to play 王者荣耀 (Honor of Kings) can easily beat China streamers and pro league player. He quit after 2 weeks playing the games. He say too many noob and too easy to play.
aye. been playing classic recently and i encountered a lot more pro players in clasic than rank...

i dont even know how the system arrange match up

i google and some say depending on your past matches; if too many win rate/streak, then they will pair you with nub players

if too many lost mathes, they will pair you with better players

sigh

94 Pages « < 86 87 88 89 90 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:35 AM